Rising Heat

Story Info
A Half-Elf in a Beastfolk village, in the job of his dreams.
5k words
4.66
5.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story was written as a part of the "Tales of Leinyere" event on Literotica, a collaborative fantasy worldbuilding event from many talented Literotica authors. Look for the event on Literotica's story page to find links to a map of Leinyere, the official timeline of all our stories, and links to all the stories in the event from all the fantastic authors who have participated. Thanks for stepping into this world with us, and happy reading!

All characters participating in sexual activities are over 18 years of age, or their own age of majority if higher.

Rising Heat

The Mistveil Woods were rightfully considered the territory of the Elves. They knew the ins and out of the area far better than anyone else could hope to, especially over their long lives. This is not to say that they were the only ones there. Ones and twos, there would always be people of other kinds almost anywhere. Occasionally, this also meant a pocket would crop up.

In a little-traveled corner of the Mistveil, close to the ocean, was a town. A town whose residents were quite happy to be out of everyone's way. Let kings and men vie for power, let empires rise and fall. A tiny village called Hoof's Rest just... existed. Five major lineages of Beastfolk, each a hair over a hundred strong at any given time, lived there with remarkably little in the way of problems. Sure, fights happened. The Otters made a bad joke about the Cowfolk where one could overhear, the Sheep and Wolves and Cats got snippy about diets, and some teens got into a scuffle. No biggie. They all knew, though, that they were blessed to be there. Out of the way.

It was a tradition for young adults there to go out and see what they wished of the world. Some came back wiser, or with a trade. Some brought back goods or knowledge. Some brought nothing, others a new spouse. Some never returned, their absence an occasion for sorrow. In this way did the village maintain its presence.

Life was what a richer place might call "provincial." For most, each day was a set routine. Revelations and changes were rare. Bakers baked, tailors sewed, builders built, and children came up in the traditions to take their peaceful place.

Then again, there was one other, much newer tradition. See, Beastfolk have an issue. Once a moon, their women tended to go into a vicious Heat cycle. Their brains dialed in on exactly one thing: acquiring a penis and using it until they could feel it paint their insides white. This had, of course, caused some awkwardness in the past, and overcrowding on occasion.

An outlet was needed. Thankfully, one of those rare innovations happened when a cow girl named Liza came back from a brief excursion into the world with an oddity in tow. Tall for his kind, small by comparison to most of this village. He looked human, mostly anyway, with ever so slightly pointed ears the only sign of his odder heritage. A Half-Elf, by the name of Tad. One who, upon hearing of the village and its ongoing issue, did some research, and immediately became one of the most devout worshippers of Cuvehr ever to walk the land.

The morning shone bright in the early Autumn, as Tad took his morning bath. What he did required a few things to be scrupulously maintained, cleanliness was one of them. He scrubbed his short, brown hair and took his time with his pale skin. Yesterday had been his day off, so today would likely be busy.

Liza entered without bothering to knock, this being the normal time of their day together. A simple shirt, open at the front but fastened closed by a belt, covered her enormous breasts. A dress was over her broad hips, as her well-muscled body moved and flexed the way it always had. These and her unusual (to Tad, anyway) spotted fur is what led them originally to hooking up as she traveled through the other Mistwood settlements. The intensity and quality of their lovemaking was one of the reasons she decided to keep him. They weren't precisely married, but nobody in town really thought of them as anything else.

As he kept scrubbing, she pulled out a well-used bucket and undid her belt, her breasts tumbling out unrestrained and huge. Her hands worked them, warming them up, then started deeply stroking them from base to tip. More than a foot of flesh loosened on each side, her nipples giving droplets of their bounty as she got started emptying the one on the right into the bucket. "Breakfast time, Tad. Drink up."

Tad was ready, having gotten himself out and dried. The second thing he had to make sure was to keep up nutrition. Especially his protein. As she worked her right breast to express milk for other purposes, he took her left into his mouth and began to drink deeply. Liza's eyes closed in near-orgasmic pleasure, this daily ritual being one of her daily highlights every morning.

"Ah, yes, get it all, Tad! Today is going to be a busy day, after all."

He came up for air, for just one moment. "Running heavy today on your side, too. You taste like almost pure cream. Um. I think I remember three?"

A third thing that was required? Willingness to run a very tight calendar. Hoof's Rest had a population of about 500 souls. About two-thirds of those were married or otherwise not needing his services, and about half of the rest were men. That still left more than eighty women dealing with unregulated heat cycles every twenty-eight days. With one day of rest each week, that meant three to four needing assistance daily.

As Tad continued his meal, Liza continued to lay out his schedule. "The full moon is coming, you know it's always busier. You have five customers today, the first will be here in about an hour. Isabella, from the Shineshells. Her's hit yesterday unexpectedly, so she's going to be a bit desperate."

She was starting to empty on this side, the pressure easing and the taste getting sweeter. "Okay, so no jog this morning." The fourth job requirement was a certain level of fitness. Although it mostly came naturally as a result of the job duties, he frequently had to supplement it to make sure he kept up with both strength and endurance. He was barely 40, after all, it would not do to have a life cut short by a coital heart attack. No matter how good the headstone would look.

He finished his deep drink. She finished filling most of the pail, then turned around and bent over for him. She was close, so very close, to the peaks of her own pleasure. Most mornings she was at a tolerable buzz after this, but today wasn't most mornings. She was soaked and ready for him, and Tad took the hint. Standing, he smoothly entered her as she lowed in pleasure. In and out, the feel of silk and honey gripping him. He knew what she liked, carefully aiming himself for her maximum pleasure. Between the technique and the warmups, she came in short order. He did not join her this time, because the fifth thing that he needed was a lot of restraint.

In short, his customers needed him to orgasm within them to satisfy their urges and bring them back fully to sanity. He was not Beastkin, so his fertility was sharply limited with them. His Half-Elven heritage exaggerated this effect even further, which meant that he was almost completely safe for the local women to have all the sex they needed. Thing is, what they needed was for him to orgasm within them. The feel of cum striking their womb was what extinguished the Heat that burned these women. No matter how dedicated he was to the task, he was one man. There were only so many times each day he could do this successfully, so when he didn't need to spray his seed he needed to make sure he didn't do so. No masturbation. No orgasms outside of a Heating customer except for once on each off day, to keep up production.

Liza was not in Heat. She just needed the pleasure, and he was very, very practiced at giving it. To Beastkin in general, and her in particular.

He cleaned himself back up and at least stretched out before Isabella Shineshell arrived. She was a shy and retiring kind of Otter... normally. Dark of fur with the sleek and trim build of her kind, only around five and a half feet tall. Isabella wore only the easily-discarded robe common to Otterfolk, who frequently found themselves diving and didn't want clothing interfering. There was a tap of metal on ceramic as she dropped a coin into his jar, and without waiting or explaining further demonstrated just how quickly the robe could be dropped.

No matter how often he did this, Tad never failed to get excited and aroused by the sight of willing, eager women disrobing for him. In Isabella's case, her breasts were small, her hips narrow, her body fit with muscle from constant swimming. He knew from experience that Otterfolk had exceedingly good breath control to go with it, but that was not what he was here for today.

It wasn't her first time with him, though her first time had, in fact, been with him. Not too terribly long before, either. She practically pulled him to his own "office", the secondary bedroom he maintained on the first floor of his house, specifically for time with clients. Her powerful tail wrapped around his waist and made sure he kept pace as she strode that way with a sense of purpose. A purpose that, if it wasn't clear from the nudity, scent of desire, and the fact that she was at a Heat Specialist's house, became abundantly so as she got to the bed and jumped on, landing on her back with legs spread.

Tad was out of his own robe swiftly and climbed on top of her. Otters tended to be very... active... participants even when they weren't this desperate. Wiggling and winding about their partners, nuzzling, nibbling, and putting their hands all over. And claws. As Tad grabbed her and began to thrust in, Isabella was perhaps not the most gentle or careful she could have been.

Item number six on the job requirements: one's choice of pain tolerance or masochism.

His lovemaking with the Otter girl resembled a wrestling match more than anything, with boundaries at the edge of the bed. Isabella twisted and rotated her body into every contortion imaginable, but by the time Tad orgasmed some minutes later she had both arms and legs gripping him close. The sensation of his seed striking home drove her Heat-addled mind well over the edge, and her inner muscles did their best to milk him for every drop they could.

As her squeaks subsided, a familiar transformation overtook the Otter. Her misty eyes cleared and focused. Her panting mouth closed, her breathing settled. The first coherent words of the morning came out of her mouth. "Thank you, Tad."

"Hey, not a problem, Isabella. Just sorry it went so long before I helped out. Knock on my door early if you're getting that desperate, okay?"

"It only got bad on the walk here, don't worry." She got off the edge of the bed and stood, stretching. "You still coming over tomorrow? Mom's planning a chowder, I think you'll like it."

"Sure am!" Tad was well-liked in town overall. Especially by the women, but even the menfolk admitted that he made life easier for everyone. Once they got past the jealousy, anyway. "Mind getting the medicine bag down from the shelf over there? You've been taking good care of your claws."

"Oh! Sorry about that." She helped him dab the shallow claw marks on his back where he couldn't quite reach, but as they were finishing Liza came in.

"Good, glad you're both doing well. Tad, your next appointment needs you to come to her, over at the Storehouse. You will need to get walking soon to get there on time, I can finish up with Miss Isabella."

"Thanks, Liza. Back here for lunch, I assume?"

The cow girl grinned. "Of course. Now, shoo. I'll see you then."

And so he did. After washing up briefly (cleanliness!), Tad got walking. Not too quickly, he didn't want to arrive sweaty, but with some pep. The Storehouse was an older place, the name reflective of a time when it used to be the common storage building for farmers, hunters, and gatherers of the town. Nowadays, it was a lot closer to a general supply store and exchange. The shopkeeper, an older bull with an appreciation for both a good story and a functional town, had about as much say in the business of the area as the mayor. He was, obviously, not the customer, and it was unusual to meet someone there. The town might understand his job, but it still wasn't something to be doing in the middle of a store.

The store was not empty, but it wasn't particularly busy, either. The old bull at the counter saw Tad approach and grunted in a friendly sort of way, gesturing to one side. There stood a small family. Two older Catfolk were standing there with their daughter, who he didn't recognize. They were wearing casual tunics, easy to move in, and all of them had golden-yellow fur. Tad understood immediately, and addressed the daughter. "Hello. You must be who I am here to meet. I'm Tad, and you are?"

The older two Catfolk, still very much in their later prime, smiled. He'd called it right. The young woman shyly responded "Chee. I'm... supposed to be learning from you?"

Oh. No wonder he didn't recognize her. This would be a trying and special time for her, after a year or so of just having to deal with the urges. "Yes. This piece of the month is one that does not need to be a struggle. I can teach you to love your body and feel good in it, to clear the mind a bit. I suppose you live near here?"

Chee nodded. She was nervous. "Can we go back home to do this? I'd like to be in my bed."

Tad nodded. "That's fine. Lead the way, we can take this as slow as you need me to." The parents, thankfully, got the hint and left to go elsewhere. Chee reached out to take his hand, and as they walked he could see and feel a few details. Though her control was very good, her palms were sweaty and fur slightly raised. Her body was hot, too, both in the sense of her temperature being elevated and in the sense of her being an extraordinarily attractive member of her kind. Both her breasts and her ears were perky, and her tail long.

The two came to a small house, and she brought him inside. The room she took him to was small, but private. A bed in the Catfolk style, more of a contained cushion on the ground, was the main feature. A small wardrobe stood in the corner, as did a table with a sewing kit on it.

Chee was disrobing, slowly and shyly. Tad could smell her need, it wasn't a thing that could be concealed easily even from someone why didn't know it as well as he did. Still, by the time she was nude, so was he. Her breasts were larger than most Catfolk, and swollen with Heat even beyond that. Her eyes a bright blue, her labia puffy in her state. "Chee, I have to ask now. Are you a virgin? Have you ever used... any toys, to help relieve the stress?"

Chee nodded. "It... it hurt, once, but after that it helped a bit. I had to. Started getting these early, but I just turned eighteen this month."

Tod nodded. Some women started feeling their Heat cycles as early as fifteen, which could get awkward. Especially if they were strong ones. She had gone for years without relief. Perhaps she would have an easier time today. "Okay. I'm sorry to hear you've been suffering it this long, but we don't have to worry about blood and pain, then."

She was on her bed quickly, on all fours, and practically wiggling her shapely rear at him. Though she had been under iron self-control, that was cracking now that she was in the presence of a naked and willing man. What her body was demanding would not quite do, though, not yet. The seventh trait necessary for his profession was to be adaptable, and simply pushing himself in would have been remarkably painful for the young cat. He grabbed her by the waist, rubbing himself against her as he flipped her onto her back, and descended onto her mound with fingers and lips. Her hips bucked forward at the first touch of another upon them, and he tasted her tangy nectar as he slowly made sure her body was quite ready for him. One finger inside as he nibbled, then two. Slowly and carefully.

By the time he judged she would not be hurt, she had cum at least twice. Possibly three times, though one of hers had be a smaller and more gentle thing which might have just been a tightening. He lifted himself from her, and in a flash she was back on all fours and thrusting herself at him in desperation.

Tad slowly and smoothly entered her, only by a bit. Her voice rose as she lost her virginity for real, but by bit, allowing her to get used to each inch of him individually. He eventually bottomed out in her, and just as slowly and gently he began to take his pleasure as well. Higher and higher she climbed, and him with her, until in a rush they came together. Her orgasm seemed to go on forever, her own normal one pushed further by the feel of his seed for the first time, her Heat finding fulfillment and releasing her from its grasp in an ecstatic blast.

Panting, they separated and cleaned up. "Sir... Tad... thank you. I feel like I haven't been able to think this clearly in a long time. They've been getting worse the past few months, I think."

"Glad I could help, and for what it is worth you felt amazing. Just remember that you are locked into the full moon, so as soon as you feel it coming you make an appointment with me, okay? No need for you to try to do it by willpower and toys alone anymore."

The young woman smiled. "It... it does. I want to learn to be good, to be ready for when I marry. You said you can teach me?"

"Of course. Not all people are alike, but I can give you the basics so you can figure it out from there." His stomach rumbled. "For now, though, I do need to get back to my own home and eat." They made some small bit of small talk as they dressed, but before long Tad was walking back to the house he shared with Liza. Pep in his step, smile on his face. It was always good when he could give someone a good first time.

To be honest, he made a very good candidate for it, and had taken most of the virginities of the town for the prior decade. He was, pretty much by definition, the single most skilled and experienced person in the bedroom arts of everyone in Hoof's Rest. Though relatively largely endowed for a man, he was not in the same league as a Beastkin, so he tended to be much easier for most to take. This last was likely why most of the town's men didn't mind so much what he did.

Lunch was a quiet and intimate affair with Liza the cowgirl. Mostly a good grain salad, reinforced for him by some venison jerky. Another milking as Liza's breasts were being much more bountiful today than most days, and he was on his way to the houses near the forest's edge. The Wolf folk mostly lived there, where easy access to the hunting ranges let them feed themselves and others.

This home in particular was next to a mushroom range, deeper into the woods rather than at the edge. The cool shade was pleasant, the air smelling green as he made his way through a slightly less-dense area of trees on his way. It wasn't really a path. The locals knew not to do that, since it hurt the ability of the land to bring forth its bounty.

Tad's musings were interrupted about four minutes before he expected them to by a gray blur tackling him from the left. He was caught completely off-guard, but when hands immediately went for his belt and opened his robe, he knew what he was dealing with.

Luen, a buxom wolf-girl, was exactly who he was here to see. She had, apparently, mistimed her own appointment, and didn't have anywhere near the patience or willpower of his morning customers. She had, at least, had the decency to land him on a patch of moss instead of rocks or roots.

Wolves showed visible effects of Heat much more than other lineages. Luen was normally broad of hip and bust, but was today showing almost ridiculous mass there. This on top of her normally-impressive musculature, now standing out clearly as her fat had shifted to specific places. She was also being excessively aggressive. By the time she had practically leapt onto Tad and took him into herself, he could hardly move from the spot. More than two hundred and fifty pounds of hungry wolf pinning someone will do that, and every time he tried to do anything active she actively held him down.

12