Rising Tide

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am still comfortable, Master. It is not moving too fast." She smiled up at him, "Green, Master. Yours, Master."

"Good, because I think we are rapidly approaching a point that if you told me you were no longer comfortable, there would need to be some serious healing because it would hurt so bad," he admitted. "This... us... I'm already addicted."

She bit her lower lip, smiling up at him, "Yours, Master. Anything, everything is yours. We'll need to plan how to move forward logistically after tonight. But I feel safe, warm, and comfortable with you." She paused, "You're my home. My Master, I choose you."

He nodded. "Bed," he said firmly, quickly scooping her up and depositing her on the bed before walking around to the other side and getting in under the covers. When she had done so as well, he reached out and pulled her to him, his heat warming her. One arm wrapped around her and reached up to grip one breast with his hand. Burying his nose in her hair and neck, he rumbled in her ear, "MINE."

She whimpered softly in submission and melted back against him, tucking into his chest, "Yours, Master. All for you." The pair fell asleep like that and had the best night's rest either had experienced in years.

++++++++++

She woke up slowly, feeling safe and warm, she shifted slightly only to feel an arm tighten around her. She relaxed as the events of the night before flooded into her mind. "Good morning, Master," she murmured, not wanting to wake him if he was still asleep.

"My slave... My Jade...," he mumbled in his semi-conscious state. He threw one leg over hers and pulled her back against him, nuzzling into her neck as he did.

She whimpered and sighed in pleasure, melting into him. She gently stroked her hand up and down his arm, enjoying his warmth and closeness. "Yes, Master. Your slave, your Jade."

They lay like that for long minutes until Zane slowly blinked into consciousness. "Mmmmm," he sighed into her hair, "Going to want this every night. You fit so good against me, slave."

"Yes, Master," Jade murmured agreeably, her fingers stroking up and down his arm gently. "How did you sleep, Master?"

"Better than I can remember in a very long time. You?" he murmured.

"Wonderfully, Master. Feels like I'm in a dream."

"I can assure you, this is no dream. And I intend to make it our reality as quickly as possible. I have absolutely no desire to let you go. Ever," he grumbled in her ear, squeezing her breast for emphasis.

She whimpered softly in pleasure, "Yes, Master. Forever yours, Master." She melted back against him with a soft whine.

"You said last night and again this morning that you were mine. You know that means you're moving to California as soon as humanly possible, right? As in, I will throw whatever money I need to at the issue to where you are flying home with me when I leave Minnesota...," he trailed off.

"Yes, Master," Jade responded, "I'll call the same moving company Annabella used and arrange to have the bulk of it packed and shipped."

"I'll pay for that to happen. You have luggage, yes? Pack what you can't live without and I will get a ticket back to California on my flight. Or I'll rent a private jet, I don't care," he said firmly.

"Yes, Master," she said quietly, her fingers dragging up and down his arm tenderly unable to keep herself from touching him.

"What do you think about all of this, Jade? Is this... Do you need more time?" he asked, trying to reassure himself that he was not moving too fast for her.

"I think that I'm falling in love with you. I think that despite the stress of moving I'm excited because I'm going to be with my Master." She shifted, looking back at him over one shoulder, "I don't need more time, Master. I am enjoying the fact that you desire, need, and want me as much as I do you. I feel safe and complete."

He nodded, "Good. You must always make sure I know what you're thinking and feeling. I cannot make good decisions for us without that information," he stated. "Going to take such good care of you, my slave. I swear it."

"I trust you, Master," Jade murmured, shifting to rub back against him, "What would you like to do this morning? We can take a shower together, and I could make you breakfast." She paused, "I don't have coffee though, I never really drink it."

"I don't drink coffee either, but all the rest of that sounds wonderful." He released her breast and scooted down toward the foot of the bed. "I think I'll take my breakfast with an appetizer...," he firmly spread open her legs and settled his head between them, beginning to lick at her exposed pussy.

"Master!" Her voice was an exclamation of surprise, followed by a moan of pure wanton need. She spread her legs wider for him in offering, her hands dropped to massage his head as she whimpered shamelessly under his ministrations, "Yours, your good girl, Master."

Zane lapped at her pussy with abandon, savoring the taste of her as he drove her toward an orgasm. His tongue licked at her folds softly, then flicked for several moments at her clit before licking once more. A low groan of approval at her arousal reached her ears and clenched at her soul.

Her fingers clenched in time with his licks, it didn't take long before she was arching and climaxing hard, "MASTER!" She shuddered with a soft whimpering whine as her thighs flexed but remained spread for him obediently, "Oh, Gods, your good girl, Master."

He slowed and stopped, looking up at her. "Such delights drip from your lips, my slave...," he murmured.

She whimpered, staring down at him with stunned pleasure, "Your good girl, Master." Her hands gently massaged his scalp, helplessly continuing to touch him. She bit her lip, "I'm falling in love with you, Master."

"That's good because I'm falling for you too. Quick and hard. That all-consuming kind...," he said, his gaze soft. "And you have no idea how much it wrecks me when you do that thing with your lip...," he said in amazement.

She smiled at him bashfully, then flexed her fingers towards him, "I would like kisses, Master."

He crawled up to her and smiled, murmuring, "Happily." He began kissing her passionately, low growls rumbling from his chest as his tongue swept into her mouth possessively. When they parted, he rumbled, "MINE."

She whimpered, stroking her hands up and down his back, "Yours, Master."

"Shower?" he murmured, a twinkle in his eye.

"Yes, Master," she bit her lip as she stroked her hands over his back before letting them fall so he could get off of her.

He looked at her curiously, "What are you thinking in that beautiful little head of yours?"

She blushed, biting her lip but didn't drop her gaze, "That I look forward to being allowed to worship."

He smiled, a sly expression on his face as he rolled off of her, "Shower."

"Yes, Master," she slid out of the bed and started walking towards the bathroom, she pulled two towels out of the linen closet and carried them with her, hanging them up in the bathroom before she started the water heating up.

Zane walked up behind her and nestled his firm cock between the crack of her ass, sliding his hands around her and cupping her breasts. "How on Earth did I ever get so lucky...?"

"You came to Master Michael's munch?" She giggled, leaning back against him. She flexed her body rubbing her ass against his hardness teasingly nestling him deeper into the crack.

He walked forward with her into the shower. The warm water cascaded over them as he held her to his body. He did not allow her to move for several long moments, then bent and murmured in her ear in a husky voice, "On your knees, slave. Time to grant your wish."

"Yes, Master," she whimpered in excitement and pleasure. She turned and sank to her knees in front of him, smiling up at him. She slowly licked from the base to the tip of his hardness. She sucked gently on the tip of him, watching his face. Then sank her mouth down, engulfing him until her nose was pressed against his pelvis. Breathing through her nose shallowly, she swallowed around the tip.

"Ohhhh...," he groaned. "Such a good little slave..." He reached down and pet her hair, which was rapidly getting wet under the shower. "Fuck that feels so good, baby..."

She bobbed her slowly up and down, her eyes staring up at him in devotion as she slowly licked and sucked worshiping his cock slowly. Repeatedly she swallowed the tip of him again and again alternating between her licks and sucks.

"Yes... Oh God, yes...," he murmured drunkenly. His hand tangled in her hair and began pushing and pulling her head to control the speed with which she worked on him. "Yes... Slowly, baby. This is worship... And you're going to swallow what I give you, aren't you? Like a good little slave?"

She nodded with an eager whimper, submitting eagerly to his motions and actions. Her mouth continued sucking and pleasuring on him with eager needy hums of pleasure. She lifted up her hand, focusing on his eyes as she stroked and played with his sack in time with each thrust into the back of her throat.

Zane shifted slightly, spreading his legs apart in the shower so that she could comfortably fit between them and have room for her hands to work. "So good at that, my beautiful little slave...," he murmured, continuing to move her head. "Fuck, I can't wait to come down that pretty little throat..."

She whimpered in pleasure at his praise, her eyes focused on him as she let him move his head how he needed. She sucked slightly harder and flexed her tongue to increase his pleasure. Her other hand came up to wrap around the base of his cock and stroke when he pulled her head back, adding a little twist. Her fingers kept toying and playing with his sack.

He grunted softly, "Just like that... Keep doing that, my pet. I'm so close. Fuck, I'm so close..." he gasped, releasing her head and falling back against the shower wall, staring down at her with needy, desperate eyes.

She sped up slightly, her hand and mouth moving in unison as she pleasured him. Her fingers teased and rubbed his sack, pressing back behind it gently as she cupped and fondled his balls. She hilted him over and over, swallowing the tip of him with soft whimpers and hums of pleasure. Everything she did was filled with devotion and love for him.

He held on for a little longer, before roaring his release and flexing his hips forward while he exploded in her mouth, filling it with his cum. Panting grunts and groans filled and echoed in the shower as he spent himself. Finally, his muscles relaxed and he slumped against the wall. "God... Oh, God, Jade."

She swallowed every drop, then licked him clean, holding him in her mouth as he softened. She released him, smiling up at him, "Your good girl, Master."

"You have no idea. Oh, God, such a very good little girl. MY good little girl...," he panted, reaching down and petting her head.

She nuzzled into his hand, "Yours, Master." She reached up and took the soap, beginning to slowly wash him, starting at his feet and legs then working her way up his body. She took her time to pamper and lavish him with love and devotion. Her eyes focused on his with a warm, gentle, and loving gaze.

"I... I love you, Jade. That look...," he murmured. "That look is what I've been waiting for my whole life. Don't leave me. Don't take this away..."

"Yours, Master," she murmured, rising in front of his body as she washed him, then enveloped him in a soft hug, holding him to her warmth. "I won't ever take it away, Master. Yours forever and always. I love you too."

His arms wrapped around her tightly and squeezed. He wanted to shout from the tops of the world his triumph in capturing such a wonderful and desirable slave. "Keep you forever. Give you my last name, our home, a family. Anything and everything you've ever dreamed..."

"Yes, Master," she melted into him, tucking her head into the crook of his shoulder and snuggled tightly to him as the water washed over them. After several moments of silence and savoring, she murmured, "What are your plans for today, Master?"

"It's the weekend. I didn't really have any other than maybe spending time with Michael and Annabella, but that was before I met you. I have a career fair to attend on Monday and Tuesday, and some interviews on Wednesday, but other than that, I'm free. Did you have plans?" he asked in return.

Her nose wrinkled as she thought about it, "My only major plan was to do some painting for Michael and Annabella. I have a meeting with Michael on Monday, but other than that I'm free."

"Well, then... Let's do some painting. Let's do some going out. And then let's come back here so I can fuck you senseless," he stated definitively.

"As Master wishes and desires I will happily submit," she nuzzled into his neck, "Maybe buy his good girl a collar?"

"If you know a place around here, yes," he replied firmly.

"Yes, Master. I know of a place," she nuzzled into him some more, then stepped back slightly to start washing herself.

"Then let's start there. I don't want you going a minute longer than necessary without everyone knowing that you are taken," he murmured watching her wash herself appreciatively.

"Yes, Master." She shifted, lifting her leg to wash down it, displaying herself for his eyes with an impish smile, "Yours, Master."

"Damn right you are...," he murmured, his eyes not leaving her body.

She moved to rinse off, then slid her arms around him again in a hug, nuzzling into his neck with soft kisses, "May I have another kiss, Master?"

"Always. My kisses are for you to have, and I will not withhold them," he murmured as he bent. His arms slid around her waist and lifted her against him as he claimed her mouth once again passionately. His groan of pleasure and desire thrummed through her body like an echoing chime that had been sounded with a striker.

She whimpered softly and melted into the kiss, her eyes closed. Her hands stroked up and down his back pressing him tighter to her soft warmth, when they parted she sighed, "Perfect kisses from my Master."

"You make them perfect, slave. It can only be perfect if the two are perfect for each other. One isn't enough," he observed.

"Yes, Master," her eyes fluttered open, smiling up at him with warmth, love, and devotion. "We should probably start getting out, Master. I need to make you breakfast."

He nodded and shut off the water. The pair stepped out of the shower and she dried them both off. He dressed in some comfortable clothes he had packed and she began making breakfast, nude. He quickly joined her, admiring the view. "Luckiest man alive...," he murmured in appreciation.

After breakfast, she went and tugged on a dress that reached her knees but with nothing underneath, and the two started to spend their day together. First, she took him to the small shop at the mall. After they left the shop and went to their car again, he immediately put the new acquisition around her neck. Then the pair headed for Michael's house to paint, a soft smile on her face as she held the gold titanium collar he had bought her with her thumb stroking along the metal.

"That looks so beautiful on you, my slave...," he murmured.

She smiled at him, her eyes warm and wondering, "Yours, Master." She shifted her hand to entwine it with his. When they parked at Michael's house, she leaned over and kissed him passionately, sliding one hand down to cup and massage his groin for a moment, teasing him, "Your good girl, Master." She breathed against his lips.

"Mmmmm... That's for you, my slave. It belongs buried inside that delectable pussy of yours, and that's where it's going to be... tonight. Filling you up with my cum, the way you were meant to be...," he murmured against her lips before brushing his over hers and stepping out of the car.

She whimpered, sliding out of the car and taking his hand, snuggling into his side, "Yes, Master. Patiently waiting for it, Master because I'm your good girl."

Annabella squealed in happiness as she rushed out of the house, throwing her arms around their neck tugging them into a hug, "I'm so happy for you two." She started tearing up, "You're going to make beautiful babies together."

"If it pleases Master to do so," Jade murmured, patting Annabella's back gently. "You're going to get stuffed up." Annabella started giggling through her tears, then turned and flung herself back at Michael.

Zane chuckled bashfully, "Sorry for breaking your slave, Michael."

Michael glowered at him for a moment, before relaxing and kissing the top of Annabella's head. Annabella sniffed, "Not broken, just pregnant, stupid hormones."

"I suppose I'll find out about that soon enough," he murmured, looking down with desire at Jade. "So, I understand you have stuff that you need to be painted."

"The nursery," Annabella said, sniffling slightly and wiping her eyes, "The paint is already in there, Jade along with all the extras?" She looked at her in confusion.

"We're painting, and no matter how neat we can try to be, we're still painting. The extra stuff is to keep your house as clean as possible," Jade responded, smiling at Annabella then looked up at Zane, "Shall we get started, Master?"

Zane nodded and they went inside the house, letting Jade lead him to where they were going to be working. The two of them worked on painting, Michael joining them, while Annabella made them lunch and fixed drinks. Between the three of them, it didn't take long for the painting to be finished. When they joined Annabella in the kitchen, Jade slid her a note, "This is the painter who can come do your mural, she's bonded and it's all prearranged since I won't be here."

Annabella looked at her, raising a brow then giggled, "Well, that was quick. You'll fly back when the baby is born, right?"

Jade smiled and nodded after Zane did so, "Yes, we'll fly back when the baby is born." The rest of the day was spent talking, and discussing the plans Jade had with Zane before they had dinner. Shortly after dinner, Zane and Jade headed back to her apartment. Her fingers were laced with his and she stroked her thumb over his knuckles, "I love you, Master."

"I love you, my beautiful slave. I can't even begin to describe how much. And although it doesn't make any sense at all, nothing has ever felt so right," he murmured.

"Yours, Master." She led him into the house once more, then smiled into his eyes as she took her dress off, leaving her nude for his gaze, "Your good girl, Master." She stepped forward, reaching for his clothes to help him undress, "Anything, everything, is yours to have, Master."

Stepping out of his clothes as she took them off of him, he scooped her up and carried her to her bedroom. Laying her out on the bed, he let his gaze roam over her body, drinking in her form, especially the curves he found so delightful. "You... are the most beautiful creature that has ever walked this Earth, my lovely Jade."

She smiled lovingly up to him, spreading her arms and legs in offering, then lifted her hands towards him, "Yours, Master. All for you," she smiled up at him, "Would like kisses now, Master."

He crawled up the bed, placing most of his weight on her as he propped himself up with only his elbows. Looking into her eyes for a moment, he bent and kissed her, gently at first but with rapidly increasing passion. When he released her lips, he looked at her again and murmured, "You have the most addicting lips..."

"So do you, Master," she murmured, reaching up to touch his face tenderly, then cupping his head to draw him down for another hot, wet kiss. Her other hand dragged down his back gently with her nails, pressing him down to her soft warmth with a whimper of desire.

His answering groan tickled at her ears, "Such fire...," he murmured, before bending to kiss her neck. The kisses quickly became passionate and he began licking and sucking at the skin, before finally biting softly. His teeth dug in, firmly, but gentle enough to not puncture the skin, and gripped possessively, the groan turning into a low, rumbling growl of need.