Risk Versus Reward Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Rest assured the curriculum does get a wee bit more challenging as we progress," she continued, "but you will always be given plenty of time to practice and a fair chance to succeed. And if you ever find it to be too much, you are certainly not obligated to stay. There is no shame in failure here girls, only the lack of effort will lead you back whence you came."

So if at first you don't succeed try try again, that's what I heard -- except it had a whence in it, and a British accent that was nothing short of adorable. But I could do that I figured, I could try. I'd been trying all my life and finally for once it seemed like the deck might not be stacked against me. I squeezed Desi's hand in mine and she turned to smile at me. I was so inspired by the headmistress's speech and the feeling of confidence in my decision to come here that I leaned in toward Desi's lips hoping to plant a little congratulatory peck. I almost made it too, but a lab coat girl landed two champagne flutes right in front of us and the moment slipped away.

"To a successful year at The Academy," the headmistress announced. And after a clattering of glassware, we all drank a toast.

* * * *

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Fun to read

well written ... why scared of ratings? But saves us poor reader slobs a click per chapter ;-))

pip46pip46over 5 years ago
Good start

Hoping the rest of the story matches this chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
fun!

fun, i liked it! weird you can't score this but...

jenorma2012jenorma2012over 5 years ago
ok

I was not going to read this series, but I said to myself why not ch 4 was not that bad

Cindy1001Cindy1001over 5 years ago
No stars

This is such a lovely story but for the first time here on Literotica, my screen doesn't show any stars to be awarded. So here's my praise: ****

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Lovers Without Realizing It Love takes a woman and her boss by surprise.in Lesbian Sex
A Proper Send-off A gay soldier and straight civilian celebrate Veterans Day.in Lesbian Sex
Could You Be Mine? Straight woman falls for a lesbian: Lauren and RJ's story.in Lesbian Sex
Tricked into Lesbian Submission Straight girl is tricked into becoming a submissive pet.in Lesbian Sex
Bedding the Babysitter Ch. 01 A lesbian neighbor seduces her innocent 18-year-old sitter.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories