Risk Versus Reward Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got a little shiver when a shadow fell over me.

"Well if it isn't the twisted fister sisters." I recognized the voice with its accent that I couldn't quite place. "That was some show girls. You should really consider taking it on the road, I guarantee you'd make a fortune."

I rolled over to look straight into the eyes of Mistress Nguyen and it's a good thing I was already lying down, because if I were standing up I probably would have passed out. She looked hot! Gone was the loose-fitting red track suit, replaced instead by a skimpy black two-piece bathing suit that barely concealed anything. Not only was it tiny, but with its thin material I found myself drawn to the two erect nubs pressing up from underneath the top half. Mistress Nguyen's nipples were unmistakable and, though I really shouldn't be surprised by this, it looked like they had been run through with cruel little barbells.

"Hold this," Mistress Nguyen said, pulling the riding crop out from behind her and sticking it in Desi's face. Desi had rolled over when she heard the Mistress's comment on our performance. Fortunately for Desi, Elana's had finished her little something extra by then and her orgasm was not interrupted by the she-devil's unexpected arrival. She might need a little freshening up later though, because I think Mistress Nguyen had pretty well scared the smile right off Desi's face and left her quaking ever so slightly. The mistress seemed rather amused by this, so it really didn't surprise me at all when she stuck the handle of the crop between Desi's teeth again. I swear she winked at me when she did it.

Mistress Nguyen had a beautiful body, she really did. I couldn't tear my eyes away as she sauntered over to the diving board. Every muscle in those thighs and calves positively rippled with each step. I think Desi shuddered continuously until she mounted the diving board. Rather than doing a bounce and a jump I watched her walk calmly to the end and then lean forward to pull herself up in a handstand. And I thought her leg muscles were impressive.

One minute she was there held upside down by those sinewy arms and the next she was slicing through the surface of the water with barely a splash. I think in between that there might have been a flip or a jack-knife or something, I'm not really sure, I was too distracted by the look on Desi's face. I noticed a bit of drool running down from the corner of her mouth as soon as Mistress Nguyen bent forward to grab the end of the board. Desi never really recovered after that.

"Thank you sweetie," Mistress Nguyen said as she claimed the crop from Desi's mouth and stroked her cheek. "Come and join us for hide and seek in a bit. Karin, you'll make sure to bring her, won't you?"

"Yes Mistress," I said as I watched her stride off toward the garden.

She definitely had studs through her nipples, it was plain as day with her wet bathing suit clinging like it was. It made my nipples tighten just thinking about it. I thought it was sexy as hell -- as long as it was someone else's tits with the holes in them. No way in hell would I do it myself though. I'd probably pass out halfway through and end up with only one done and that's only if I didn't chicken out entirely. That started me wondering if piercing was one of the services the lab coat girls provided. Not that I was considering having it done, but I wouldn't be surprised if I wound up holding Desi's hand while she got hers done. One word from Mistress Nguyen and I bet she'd be in there. I wonder if we could request Elena to be the one to do it. That would really be something, nipple piercing with a happy ending.

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
8 Comments
TrueMortTrueMortover 5 years ago
Sexy and fun

So loving this series.

I liked the Easter European lady... Reminded me of someone...

And I still fancy working out with a crop between my teeth 😬

I just hope Desi has small hands

YourLinkYourLinkover 5 years ago
I love the title...risk vs reward!

All of us, at some time in our life, are faced with a risk and maybe a reward. This is a fantastic plot line and I am enjoying how you unfold it. Karin is a delight, grabbing the reins so to speak, and taking the risk whole heartedly. I'm looking forward to more of the Mistress and Desi's journey as well. Keep it up WP...just keep it up.

LilyVonSchtuppLilyVonSchtuppover 5 years ago
One problem

I have one problem with this story, it's too short. You tell us there's going to be a hide-and-seek game, but we don't get to see it yet. Although you can be forgiven for that after the shower scene. Great story line. I look forward to seeing what the rest of her time at The Academy Is like.

jenorma2012jenorma2012over 5 years ago
ok

other than the use of the word "Mistress" this was not bad it would be better if you dropped that word, and replaced it with just miss

AnonymousWriter244AnonymousWriter244over 5 years ago
Hot!

I'm still sweating after the shower scene. Well done. Can't wait to read about the Hide and Seek game.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Fairy Fucking Godmother A brief and twisted little fairy tale.in Lesbian Sex
Can I Give You a Lift? Lusting for an older woman.in Lesbian Sex
Girl Friday It's more than just a job.in Lesbian Sex
Woodland Creatures A death unveils a monumental secret.in Lesbian Sex
The Black Rose Old Endings. New Beginnings. in Lesbian Sex
More Stories