Risk Versus Reward Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And that's when I chose my career path. I just couldn't imagine going home to a normal hum-drum life, not after a day like this.

* * * *

"Nice show." It was Jordan, come out of the crowd to congratulate us on our latest feat of sexual deviance. I looked her over head to toe. She was dressed in bluejeans and a t-shirt. She still looked yummy.

"Decided to join up with the lab coat brigade I see."

"Nah," she said, "I'm taking the scholarship and heading back home. Shauna too. She was the one to kinda show me the light."

I stood in stunned silence as my heart pounded in my chest.

Desi sat up. "You can't go," she said. "I -- I don't want you to go."

"I wanted to see you guys before I left, so I could tell you in person but you've had a busy morning."

I took Desi's hand and helped her stand up from the bench. She wrapped her arm around mine and settled her head against my shoulder.

"But I never wanted any of this." Jordan swept her hands out to indicate the thinning crowd and the bench where Desi and I had just put on our little performance. "I was in it for the money, pure and simple, and I figured if I had to lick a little pussy to get it. Well ...

"I'm gonna miss you two," Jordan said taking a step back. "I'm sorry. I gotta catch my train."

I reached out for her hand and pulled her toward me. Desi had taken hold of her other hand. Together we pulled Jordan in for a three-way hug. It probably looked weird with two of us naked and sweaty, and Jordan fully dressed, but I didn't care. Jordan didn't either. We stood there for a good long time, the three of us, just hugging.

"I've got to go," Jordan said finally. "My train."

Desi and I turned and watched her walking back to the main building. The rest of the day was kind of a let down after that.

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
THX for clarification

... yes, can follow Your comment over rating choice.

Thank You for sharing ...

PS curious what path Karin chooses ... probably the day job as she is later met at a workplace as the HR lady. Or is that conclusion false?

TrueMortTrueMortover 5 years ago
Very nearly...

A naked woodland romp 😀

I must try naked hide and seek at some point. Sounds very fun.

This series is just getting better every chapter

I just need Mistress Nguyen's number 😬

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Once again...

Thanks for more of the Mistress PE teacher. Gotta love her. I can't wait to read what happens in her office for Karin and Desi. We know Karin ends up as the HR woman at the school. It's a good read to find out how and why. Keep it up WP, I'm enjoying this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hot but sad

Awwww Jordan. ....you ruined their day

toy4LadyandDon

WaxPhilosophicWaxPhilosophicover 5 years agoAuthor
No stars upon thar ... and here's why.

I have purposely turned off the rating system for these stories. I'd much rather read comments, anonymous or signed, than to look at an arbitrary number of stars any day of the week. I really do enjoy the feedback I get. That's why I write this stuff.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Ooh Child Things don't always get easier.in Lesbian Sex
Kismet Encounter Ch. 01 Two extraordinary women discover they share a similar secret.in Lesbian Sex
Little 15 A bittersweet tale of life's regrets and second chances.in Lesbian Sex
Fairy Fucking Godmother A brief and twisted little fairy tale.in Lesbian Sex
Girl Friday It's more than just a job.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories