Risky Business Ch. 01

Story Info
Hot girls and risky choices is Rick's style.
3.7k words
3.6
7.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1 -- Manushi Needs a Lift

"Excuse me!"

Rick was just pulling out his keys from his pocket as he exited the club when a girl hailed him. He stopped and turned. He recognised her. He had seen her in the party inside. It was a private party for a company one of his friends did PR for, just a few hundred guests but he still hadn't had a chance to meet her for the simple reason that she was smoking hot. At all times since her arrival she had been surrounded by so many guys that it was impossible to meet her. Rick didn't chase girls. He never had to.

But now as he watched her walk from the club door across the parking lot to him he wondered if he should have made an exception for her. She was incredibly hot, like a Miss World, Miss Universe level of beauty. She was wearing a full-sleeve golden minidress with no back. The dress was all gold sequins and more than a little translucent. Under the lights of the outdoor car park, Rick could easily see the shape of her tits. He boldly looked down at her hips and her dress was a little more opaque there. She was walking slowly in her 8" high stilettos that had 4" platforms.

Her dark hair was loose around her shoulders and she was wearing dark lipstick. Her lips opened in a sweet, beauty queen smile as she got close to him.

"Sorry to bother you but I need a favour." She offered her hand "I am Manushi, by the way, Manushi Chhillar. Could you give me a lift back to Bombay?"

Fuck, she was Miss World. How had he not recognised her right away? Well, he had only seen her from a distance, surrounded by a crowd of people. And who expected a Miss World to attend a club launch party in Lonavala? What was she doing there? Rick managed to not stare at her with a supreme act of willpower. She was just last year's Miss World, or was it the year before? He tried to remember, but she was talking.

"I really need to get back tonight, but everybody is gone," She said "no taxis would come out here without payment, and of course I can't pay them because they are not here. Someone in the club said you are going back to Bombay and you have a car."

"Yes, I do." He nodded towards his Mercedes.

"Wonderful, could you give me a lift?"

"I could but...." He hesitated.

She interpreted his hesitation "I can pay you."

"Yes, that would be nice but I am not interested in your money."

"Then? How can I pay you?" She was confused.

"It's a two-hour drive and as you said, it's late night." He said boldly "I think you could pay me with a blowjob."

Rick could not believe he said that but then he had always had a problem keeping a filter on his thoughts and words. But now that he had said it, he matched his expression to his words like he stood behind that ridiculous demand.

"Oh my God!" She looked shocked "You can't be serious."

Rick wondered if he had overplayed his hand but hell, he wasn't in need, she was. He could just get in his car and go home. He would be no better or worse off than before.

"Were you serious when you asked me to drive you two hours in the middle of the night?" He retorted.

"Do you even know who I am?"

"No!" He lied "And I don't need to, except that you are a hot piece of ass."

For a moment she didn't know whether to take it as a compliment or be offended. She decided to ignore it altogether.

"You are really taking advantage of the situation." She accused him.

He shrugged "I am not forcing you. You need the favour, not me."

Manushi looked at him, looked at his car, then thought. He was a handsome guy, a few years older than her but well-built and classy.

"Ok." She said at length.

His heart skipped a beat.

"Ok?" He said.

She looked into his eyes and nodded "Ok."

He shook his head "Ok is not good enough, Manushi. I want this clearly understood so we are not arguing later. What are you agreeing to?"

She stepped forward and faced him with less than a foot of distance between them. She looked him right in the eyes and said without any hint of embarrassment "I will suck your dick if you give me a lift back to Bombay."

He decided to push his luck "And swallow my cum."

"Of course!" she smiled as she replied "I am a good girl."

Fuck! He thought, she is a good girl.

"Welcome!" He opened the car door for her "I am Rick, by the way."

She smiled "Thank you." and slipped inside on to the passenger seat. Her long legs were fully bare in that short dress and he got a glimpse of her golden thong. His dick was already getting hard.

Chapter 2 -- Rick Collects His Fee

Rick kept looking at her sideways as he drove. It was late at night and there wasn't much traffic on the Pune-Bombay expressway. He had enough opportunity to examine her. Not many girls can look that hot at close range, but she was mind-blowing. They made some small talk but mostly he looked at her lips. She had such a beautiful mouth and amazing, perfectly shaped lips. Her lipstick was dark to go with her dress and he was imagining how those lips would feel, wrapped around his shaft. He was already rock hard and having to move his position to adjust his huge dick in his pants.

On the highway, Rick looked for a nice lay-by where he could stop without being in the traffic. He noticed a restaurant sign but there were no lights in the place. It was right next to the highway. He slowed down and turned towards the restaurant. Manushi noticed it and got a little panicky.

"Don't worry, there is no danger," He told her as he turned into the restaurant's parking lot "I only want to collect on what you promised."

Manushi said "But what's the hurry, we could do it when we get to Bombay? Won't you rather do it comfortably in my flat?"

"I would but," He didn't want to say he didn't want her to change her mind but he didn't want to sound desperate "I am already hard thinking about it. It's distracting me in driving. I think a better plan is to do it now then I can drive relaxed."

"Oh ok." Manushi didn't resist any more "Where...where do you want me to...?"

"Let's try the backseat." He said opening his door and getting out of the car.

Manushi nodded and followed him into the backseat. Fortunately, the Mercedes had a big and spacious backseat. he moved the front seat forward so there was more space. She sat on the seat beside him and waited for him to open his pants.

He looked at her "On your knees, darling."

There was no resistance from her. She squeezed herself in the space between the seats, her soft, warm body between his legs. His dick was uncomfortably hard by now trapped in his pants. He had to open his pants to pull it out.

"Oh god, that's huge!" Manushi said "My boyfriend's dick is half that size, no not even half. I wouldn't be able to take you in my throat."

He nodded "Just be a good girl and do the best you can."

She nodded and started rubbing his hard, long shaft with her soft, warm hands. His hand connected with her cheek and the loud slap reverberated against the car body.

"Girl, I got hands myself, I don't need yours." He told her roughly "I need that slut mouth of yours. Hands behind your back!"

Again, she obeyed quickly. She looked up at him. Her eyes were wet. She blinked the tears away. She put her hands behind her back and brought her mouth close to his cock. The sight of her stunning hot face made his cock flex. She started slowly licking it from base to the lip. It was a long, thick shaft and she carefully soaked it all in her saliva. She didn't show any hurry and used her tongue to lick every inch of his thick beast from every side. It looked like she enjoyed sucking cock.

Rick let his hand slide down her bare back and almost moaned as he felt her velvet smooth skin. He had only bargained to get a blowjob from her but it wasn't going to stop him from trying for more. He was not the guy to shy away from risks. He found the little zipper behind her neck and pulled it down. The top part holding her dress together fell open. She gasped but didn't stop him. He reached down and fondled her tits with both hands. There was no bra possible in that backless, skintight dress. Her tits were soft and firm, the perfectly sculpted mounds like an artist's rendering of what perfect breasts should look like. He could feel their warmth in his hands and it was making his blood rush to his dick.

Manushi took his cock in her mouth and started bobbing her head up and down sucking it deep and hard. On a whim, he grabbed her by the hair, jerked her face up and slapped her cheek. It was not a hard slap like before but hard enough to tell her who was the boss. Her head jerked as his hand connected with her soft, smooth cheek. She looked up at him with tears in her eyes.

"Nice and slow, whore," he told her firmly "there is no race."

"I am not a whore." She protested.

He bent over her and looked deep in her eyes as he held her by the hair like a bitch on leash "You are sucking my cock by the side of the road in the middle of the night. You are not only a whore, right now you are my whore. Do you understand that?"

She nodded. He slapped her other cheek this time.

"Yes, Sir. I understand." She said quickly.

"What are you?"

"I am a whore." She held his gaze as she submitted to his unreasonable demand.

He nodded "Whose whore, Manushi?"

"Yours. I am your whore." He liked that she didn't say "Right now."

"Good girl. Continue."

She nodded and continued sucking his cock. She understood her place and tried to impress him. Rick felt his whole body fill with hot electric currents. She was letting him maul her tits while she sucked his dick and it was getting him drunk with power. He jerked her hair again and made her look up.

"Look at me as you serve me, cunt." He told her.

Again, she nodded and maintained eye contact as she continued sucking his cock slowly but fully deep. Her big beautiful eyes were driving him wild. The way she was responding to his rough treatment like an obedient slut was making him so hard that he was afraid he would not be able to last half as long as he usually did. That girl was a perfect blend of a classy lady and a wanton whore. That was Rick's weakness. The hotter and classier a woman was, the harder he wanted to use her and degrade her.

Manushi was an amazing cocksucker but it was her tits that were driving Rick crazy. He was kneading them hard but even when he crushed them in his strong fingers and it caused pain in her body, she moaned but didn't try to stop him. She had kept her hands down the whole time, using only her mouth to serve him as he had ordered. Then suddenly he felt the pressure built up in his balls, it flowed through his dick like water through a garden hose and it exploded in her mouth. Her eyes opened wide in shock as the first load of his hot cum hit the back of her throat but she didn't break eye contact and kept her lips sealed around his shaft.

He fucked her gorgeous face and pumped his hot, creamy load into her mouth. Manushi swallowed it all and kept sucking like a good slut. Then she sucked him clean without needing him to order her. She even lowered her head and licked his balls clean.

"Good girl." He told her.

She smiled and asked "May I get up now?"

He nodded and helped her get up. She sat and turned her back to him "Please..."

"Oh, sure." He zipped her dress back up "You are an amazing whore."

"Thank you." She smiled as she turned to him. Rick felt his breath catch in his throat. She was stunning and her smile was a killer.

Rick got them back on the highway. After a while Manushi said "I hope you enjoyed that."

"Oh, yeah!" He said "You suck cock like a professional whore."

Instead of taking offence, she smiled "It....it...was nice. You have a nice cock, so big and long. It was nice to suck."

"Yeah, you liked it too much in the beginning, I had to slap you to slow you down."

Manushi nodded "I love a man who takes charge."

"So, you didn't mind me slapping you and ordering you?"

"No!" She shook her head "No, I loved it."

Rick felt his dick stir in his pants.

"Did you like eating my cum?"

Again, she nodded "I love cum, but not all men taste great like you. You were delicious."

"Glad you enjoyed it." He smiled.

He dropped her in a posh area of Bandra. He was hoping, she could call him up to her place or at least give him a hug, but she just got out and said "Thank you so much for the lift."

Then she was gone.

Rick sighed and got back in his car. He knew he should have taken her number, but he didn't like chasing girls. He was finishing in a position of power. Giving her the chance to say no would ruin that. Maybe she would have said yes. Damn! He shook his head to clear it and kept driving.

Chapter 3 -- Rick Meets Manushi

Next Friday Rick was again in a party but this time in a five star hotel in the city. It was a work party which he did not enjoy very much. Rick was the talent manager for a small modelling agency Star Today and their agency had just been taken over by a big ad agency Premium Advertising who planned to use them for the talent management side. The party was the corporate attempt to bring people from both companies come together and meet each other in a cordial environment. Rick was already bored.

"Rick!" Before he could plan some mischief the HR manager of Star Today, Shweta Tiwari hailed him "Come and meet Mr. Mehra, CEO of Premium Advertising."

He walked over and shook hands with a middle-aged balding man who looked like he had lots of money.

Shweta introduced him "Rick is the talent manager for Star Today and he is a genius at his work. Rick, Mr. Mehra was really interested in knowing about our...."

Mehra interrupted her "Ah, here comes my lovely darling, babe, come meet Mr. Rakesh Parashar. Rick, this is my beautiful fiancée...." and the next moment Rick was looking into the same big, beautiful brown eyes that were the perfect blend of lady and whore "....Miss Manushi Chhillar."

While Rick's brain felt like it was stuck in a tornado, Manushi calmly offered him her hand and said "Nice to meet you, Mr. Parashar." in a slow, deliberate tone that you use when explaining something to a not too bright child.

He got the picture "Nice to meet you, Miss Chhillar. Please, call me Rick." He shook her hand.

The girl he had facefucked and called a whore the week before was the would-be wife of his new top boss. The same sexy, plump lips that had been wrapped around his dick while he pumped his hot cum into her throat were now smiling politely at him as if she didn't know him at all. So many different types of thoughts were going through Rick's mind that he was completely out of the conversation. He felt like he was sitting on a time bomb and someone was waving a lighter around. If Mehra found out that Rick had fed his cum to his fiancée there was no way he would have a job the next day. He excused himself as soon as he could and went to the bar to get a drink. He needed to think.

A couple of minutes later, Manushi sidled up to him and said quietly "Thanks for playing it cool there. Just keep it to yourself, ok?" She didn't look at him as she talked.

It would have been easy for Rick to say "Sure, of course." like a nice guy and let it go at that but that was not how he was programmed. If he were a nice guy he would not get the amount of pussy he got. He delved into his default mode -- asshole.

"Why, I have nothing to hide." He said, looking directly at her and acting much more confident than he felt.

Manushi's eyes opened "You....you don't?"

He shrugged "I am single. I didn't cheat on anyone or tell any lies. Don't see any need to do it now."

"You...you would do that to me?" Manushi looked at her with puppy dog eyes.

But Rick had seen such tricks from beautiful girls before, many, many times. He regularly worked with models and actresses who earned their living with their pretty faces and lovely expressions.

"Do what?" He shrugged again "I am not doing anything to you. I am just comfortable with the truth."

Manushi looked around like a trapped animal "I need to talk to you in private."

This time Rick nodded because it served his purpose. There was an idea forming in his mind. A very risky, dangerous idea, but those are the most fun kind.

"Sure, there are bathrooms upstairs." He said "Go and wait for me there, I will join you in five minutes."

"Why don't you go and wait for me there?" She challenged.

"Because I can talk right here, baby." He planted his feet.

"Ok, ok. I will go, but don't take too long." She went away quickly.

Rick stayed in place to finish his drink and make sure that nobody was taking an interest in him. Then he went upstairs himself. Only one bathroom door was locked. He knocked softly. Manushi opened it slightly and let him in. She locked it again behind him.

"Listen," she started right away "we can't let Nandan know anything about us. It will mess up my life."

"You look really hot in this dress." He said.

She did look stunning in a short, chocolate-coloured mini dress with gold sequins on it. It was very deep cut in the back like her dress the other night. It reached down to her mid-thighs only.

"What? Oh yeah, thanks." She said "Are you listening to me?"

"Yes."

"Then, what did I say?"

"You are asking me to lie to my new boss so he doesn't find out what a whore you are." He said looking right into her eyes.

Her face turned red like a tomato.

"It's not like that." She protested "I was stuck...I am not a whore."

"You paid for a ride by sucking a stranger's dick. Sounds like a whore to me." He pressed on.

"Look, you can't talk to me like that!"

"Fine, I will just go then." He took a step toward the door.

Manushi grabbed his wrist "Wait!"

He stopped and looked at her without saying anything.

"You don't understand, Rick. It's very important to me. My marriage to him is very important to me." She pleaded.

"Congratulations on the engagement."

"Thanks, will you please not tell him anything about us?"

"What about us?"

"That...that...I..."

He helped her "That you sucked my dick in my car like a good whore?"

"Don't use that word!" She said looking angrily at him.

"Ok, Mr. Mehra is a grown man, he can use what word he wants." He said.

"Why are you being like this? Can't you keep it secret?"

"He's my new boss, you are telling me not to tell him you are a whore, oh sorry, you are not a whore, in that case, there's nothing to hide."

"Oh god, you are so maddening! Why are you being like this?"

"I am just being logical, if you are not a whore, then there's nothing to hide, but if you want me to hide something from him then you have to first admit that you are a whore."

She took a minute to raise her head but then she looked him right in the eyes and said "I am a whore. Happy?"

"Yes, now at least we can talk about what to do."

"Just please don't tell Nandan anything."

"Sure, happy to keep this our secret that you are a cock-hungry whore."

Manushi blinked but accepted it "Thank you."

"But..." He added as she turned towards the door "you know me enough by now that I am happy to help but my help isn't free."

Her jaw dropped as she looked at him again "You are blackmailing me?"

"You called me in here, darling, if you don't like what I am saying, we can both walk out of here right now."

She took a deep breath, let it out slowly then asked "What do you want? I don't have much money."

"Good, because I am not interested in money." He told her.

"Then? What do you want?"

He smiled "I want a gorgeous whore in a chocolate minidress. Do you know any?"

Her cheeks coloured "You...you can't be serious!"

"Were you serious when you asked me to keep your whore activities secret from your older, rich fiancé?"

She let out a sigh "Alright, I will suck your dick."

He shook his head "This is bigger than a blowjob."

12