Risky Moments with a Married Woman

Story Info
A movie night and then some.
1.6k words
4.08
35.2k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BUKFAN92
BUKFAN92
23 Followers

This other time we had another family dinner with the Reed's. My younger sister and I were setting the table as my parent's brought the Reed's inside.

I shook Mr. Reed's hand and Mrs. Reed gave me a hug.

We all got seated at the table and started eating. Near the end of dinner, my mother asked the Reed's if they wanted to stay and enjoy a movie with us. They said they would love to.

My mother asked me to grab some blankets from the hall closet. I laid them on the couch and went back into the kitchen to make popcorn. Everyone started getting situated in the living room. I heard the movie start up as my popcorn was cooking in the microwave. Mrs. Reed walked in and we stood there alone.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Getting a glass of water." She said, filling up a cup in the sink next to me.

I reached and caressed her ass and thigh. Her jeans looked fantastic on her. She gave me a look.

"Quit, someone might walk in."

I took my hand back. "Alright."

"You been okay?"

"Yeah, I been alright. University's kicking my ass."

"Oh, sorry to hear it. Maybe this movie will cheer you up."

"Maybe something else could cheer me up." I tried to feel her up again but she swatted my hand away.

She leaned in and planted a kiss on my cheek before she left and I gave her ass one final smack as she walked out. The microwave started to beep at me. I took out my popcorn and went and plopped down on the couch.

I was seated on the far left side of the couch. Mrs. Reed was sitting alone in the recliner to my left, a bit more forward than me. She was sitting with her left leg stretched over the arm of the chair, and her right was dangling correctly off the front. I would've had a good view of her legs, but she had covered up with one of the blankets.

The lights were off and everyone's attention turned to the screen. I was simultaneously watching the movie, and Mrs. Reed out of the corner of my eye. Her right foot was right within reach of my left foot. I waited for a while and then gave her foot a little nudge. She barely turned her head toward me but I saw a slight smile come across her lips.

A few more minutes into the movie, she backed her foot into mine. It was barely a tap so I didn't react to it much. Then she tapped me again. I looked and our eyes met and her eyes went down to her lap. She looked back at me, waiting, and now she really glared at me. I gave her a small shoulder shrug and she directed me with her eyes down to her blanket.

Tiny movements were going on down there, the blanket barely lifted up and down around her crotch area. The living room was so dark I could hardly see but I saw it. Both of her arms were under the blanket, headed south. She was fingering herself.

I choked down a piece of popcorn. My eyes completely off of the movie and now focused on the action going on under her blanket.

There was no way this woman was touching herself in front of my whole family. In front of her own husband!

My dick started to stiffen and I fidgeted in my seat. I adjusted my pants.

To her credit, she played it off superbly. She never made a face or even looked back at me, her eyes watched intently what was happening on the screen.

Hell, she even laughed at one of the funnier scenes.

Near the end of the movie, she took her hand out from under the blanket and reached into my bowl of popcorn. She dug her hands deep into the bowl and then only came up with a few pieces.

She ate each piece slowly and then at the end, she licked her fingers clean. I snacked on a few more.

The movie credits started to roll and everyone carefully cleared out of the living room. Mr. Reed thanked us for having them by the front door while Mrs. Reed ran off to use the bathroom before they left. Mr. Reed asked me if I could come help with some more yard work this weekend while he was gone. I said sure.

Mrs. Reed came back and quickly said goodbye to me as we walked them out.

Later that night I found her panties in the bathroom, stuffed in the medicine cabinet, still damp.

That weekend I came over, expecting yard work. Mrs. Reed said she didn't have any real work for me to do. So I suggested instead we go out to dinner. She agreed and we were off.

A meal and some drinks later, we were driving back home. It was well past sunset at this point, I was driving us down the highway. The road was empty. The bright streetlights lit the way home. I looked over at her in the passenger seat.

"I can't wait until we get home."

She giggled. "Me neither."

"No, I really can't wait." I reached over and grabbed a good handful of thigh.

"Ooh." She said. She sat up and leaned over and started kissing and feeling the outline of my dick. It started to grow. I drove with my knees for a second and unzipped my pants and took it out. She put me in her mouth and started bobbing up and down as I drove. The highway never looked so beautiful.

She twisted her tongue around my shaft and worked up and down. I grabbed a fist of her hair and pushed and pulled her head up and down. That got me towards the end and I finished in her mouth as I held her face down and made sure she took it all. She came up catching her breath.

I exited and at a red light she brought me in for a kiss. The nasty bitch gave me tongue. It was great. I made it to her place and parked. We got out and went inside.

I was putting her leftovers in the fridge when she asked me. "Do you want to spend the night?"

"What time is your husband coming home tomorrow."

"I don't know... It depends."

"Probably not the best idea then." I closed the fridge.

"I just hate sleeping alone."

"I can send a guy over."

"Very funny." She gave me a look. "Please stay. I'll make sure you leave on time."

I thought about it. I didn't want to get caught but I also wanted to spend the night. I was already playing with House money. I said fuck it and decided to stay. Then we fucked and eventually fell asleep.

The scary part came the next day when we woke up. We'd fuck for hours. Literal hours. I woke up sometime in the afternoon. The oven clock said 3PM. I was slightly hungover. I went to the bathroom to take a piss. I looked down and saw a tiny cut on the head of my penis. It bled a little. I stood there for a while and tried to remember if she had a set of teeth anywhere she shouldn't.

She walked in on me. "What the fuck are you doing here?! It's 3 P.M. my husband could pull in any minute!"

I finished up my piss and showed her my scratch. "Your friend attacked me."

"It only bites people it likes." She laughed at me and inspected the cut. She started stroking me.

"You better kiss it."

"You, really have to get going. My husband..." I growled at that and lifted her off her feet. I carried her out of the bathroom into the living room and threw her down on the couch. The front door was only a few feet away. The thought of Mr. Reed walking in came to mind. Mrs. Reed looked at the door and then looked at me.

"Right here?" She asked.

"What?"

"Let's do it right here on the couch."

"Are you crazy? Someone could walk in."

"Nobody's walking in."

I thought about it for a second before we started kissing on the couch. We swapped positions and she got down on her knees against the hardwood floor and I sat there naked on the couch.

She took me in her mouth and sucked me until my dick was fully erect. She got up off her knees and got on top of me, saddled on top of me. I undid her bra strap and her huge tits fell out and hung at eye-level.

I started kissing the valley in between her breasts, I pushed my face deep against her. She worked her body up and down on my dick. The thought of someone walking in left my mind and I was completely enveloped in the act. I held her body tightly as her legs trembled and she cried out that was she was about to come.

"Come baby." I whispered.

I took both hands and grabbed and squeezed and smeared her tits against her body. Her breathing grew heavier and heavier. When the sweat formed, I grabbed her by the hips and worked her up and down at my pace, she slammed down against me faster and faster until I finally unloaded deep inside of her.

I grabbed the back of her head and she put it against my shoulder, her hair draped around me and obscured my view.

Her body moved with each deep breath and her legs shook as I pulled my dick out. I gave her a kiss and then we both got up, got dressed and then left before her husband got home.

BUKFAN92
BUKFAN92
23 Followers