Risky Obsession Ch. 01

Story Info
Peter has an awkward encounter with his friend's stepmother.
3.6k words
4.39
55.2k
45
0

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrazenHorse
BrazenHorse
1,397 Followers

"Are you gonna cum?"

Cynthia flicked her long blonde hair back and looked down at the young man. His mouth was open, eyes wide. She stayed still as he continued to thrust deep up inside her. He began to grunt. "Yes!" he muttered aloud.

Cynthia smiled warmly as she let him unload what was sure to be another significant deposit inside her wet snatch. She felt the warmth of his cum as it coated her insides. She watched as Peter's facial expression intensified. He was having quite the orgasm.

"Oh fuck!" he said. "Fuck!" he repeated. He shoved his shaft upward but still could get no more than three quarters of it inside.

"Good boy," Cynthia said as she ran her fingers through his hair. She studied his face lovingly. The feeling of his powerful orgasm inside her was one she'd always appreciate. It never seemed to get old. "Let it all out sweetie. Just let it all go."

"Oh my God." Peter's voice started to tremble as his orgasm neared completion. "I think that was a lot," he estimated as he looked down towards their crotches pressed together. Bright white cum had already started to leak back down atop his hard shaft.

Cynthia burst out laughing. "You think?" she said, sarcastically. "And would that be anything new?" By now, she was well aware of Peter's unique ability to ejaculate in large quantities.

She then reached down and scooped up a large heaping portion of cum from the base of his dick. She brought it up to her mouth and made eye contact with him. She smiled, tasting the cum with the tip of her tongue. "You taste great, Peter," she said reassuringly. "I want you to leave it inside me. I like the feeling of you filling me up."

Peter obliged. He softly ran his fingers up and down the sides of Cynthia's torso, lightly tracing her slim frame. He looked up at her breasts, which were always a focal point for him. He loved them. The shape, size, and the way they hung off her body moving ever so slightly with her motions. Her pink nipples were the perfect size. They always hardened when she was aroused. He had come to realize that over the last few weeks. They locked eyes again.

"I love that you're still hard," she commented. "Rock solid like a diamond."

Peter laughed. "Do you blame me?"

Cynthia lovingly caressed his hair. "Wait until you're older. You'll appreciate these moments."

"I can go again," Peter boasted.

Cynthia laughed and buried her face in his muscular chest. "I know you can, sweetie. But I need to go to work. You can watch me shower while you masturbate if you'd like."

Unwilling to give up, Peter lifted his pelvis up off the bed and thrusted deeper inside Cynthia. She responded with a gasp. "You sure you don't want to fuck my nine inch cock again?" he pleaded.

Cynthia sighed. She was intensely aroused. She wanted nothing more than to sleep with the young man again. But she remained vigilant. "Tomorrow," she said as she placed her index finger against his lips. "Save it for tomorrow when Frank's gone." With that, she carefully hoisted herself up and off Peter. His cock flung out and slapped against his belly followed by a sizable glob of sticky cum.

"Oops," Cynthia said. She spread her pussy apart making way for even more to come pouring out onto Peter. "You're on cleanup duty," she teased before running off to the bathroom. Peter clutched his cum-soaked cock and stroked himself watching Cynthia's perfect ass bounce as she scampered towards the shower.

He couldn't believe where things had ended up from just a few short weeks ago. How on Earth did things progress like this? One minute he's a regular college kid, home for summer break, looking to chase girls and work all summer. The next, he is having regular sex with his best friend's stepmother.

As he trudged off towards the bathroom, fully intending to masturbate in front of the gorgeous woman, he managed to evade the usual guilty feeling he had after his encounters with her. He felt oddly comfortable this time. He felt loved and appreciated. He felt like things were right.

He ignored the nagging concern that someone knew what they were up to that day.

-------------------------------------

Four weeks earlier.

"Bro. Your stepmom's hot. I'm sorry," said Charlie.

Kevin promptly punched him in the arm as hard as he could. "Dude, what the fuck!"

Peter cracked up laughing. "You asked for it, man."

"Whatever," Charlie said as he rubbed his arm. "She is."

"It's not like you'd ever get a real woman like her," Peter teased. "You'd rather hang out with those heffers from the party last night."

Kevin laughed at Charlie's expense. "Dude, they had to be, what? Two bills? Two and a half?"

Charlie shrugged as he cast his rod into the pond. "Whatever, guys. I got my rocks off last night while you two went home and ate pretzels."

"Fritos," Peter said as he also cast his fishing rod. "Kevin was all out of pretzels."

Kevin fiddled with a live worm as he tried to affix it to his hook. "So what'd you get into? Tell me you had a threesome with both of 'em."

Charlie burst out laughing. "Listen to this dude. I banged one of them while her friend just watched and fingered herself."

"Fuck you," Peter said as he stopped what he was doing and looked at Charlie. "You're joking."

"Nope! She sat fucking spread eagle on the bed next to us and went to town diddling herself. Fuckin' weirdest thing ever dude. But whatever. Like I said, I got what I needed from the whole ordeal."

"How the fuck do you get into such weird ass shit, man?" Kevin asked. By now, he had secured the worm and had cast his rod with the others. The three of them laughed picturing the scenario Charlie described.

After a few hours, the boys didn't have much luck catching any fish. Only Peter had success, catching a medium sized Smallmouth Bass. He packed it into the cooler with ice as the others finished their beers under the afternoon sun.

"Of course Peter is the only one who caught anything," Kevin said, dejected.

"It's cuz of his huge fucking rod," Charlie said.

"Huh?" Peter asked, turning to him. "What'd you say?"

"Your fishing rod is way bigger than ours," he clarified. "You ok dude?" Charlie asked, smiling.

Three nights earlier....

Peter was left with a serious case of blue balls from a girl he had a crush on for several weeks. After a night of flirting, he managed to bring her back to his dorm room only to be rejected when she saw what he had between his legs.

"It's too big," she said with legitimate fear in her eyes. "I'm sorry, it's just too big." She ended up leaving in a hurry as Peter sat dumbfounded, unsure how things went so sour. He pulled down his pants and studied his cock. 'Am I too big for girls?' he asked himself that night, insecure about his well-endowed companion.

"Yeah, yeah, I just didn't hear you," Peter said as he resumed packing away the fish. A harmless comment by his friend was by no means a ribbing, but instead a harmless observation about his fishing equipment. Peter shrugged it off, but couldn't stop thinking about his mishap earlier that week.

---------------------------------------

The three of them had been best friends since childhood. They balanced each other out perfectly. Charlie was the comedian of the group. Outgoing and friendly, but seemingly always thinking about only one thing, getting laid. Although he had considerable success with women, the other two constantly made fun of him for his apparent low standards with the types of girls he would be willing to sleep with.

Kevin was the good-looking jock type. He was quiet, but confident. He attracted girls all the time wherever they went, but always left them disappointed as he remained in a long-term relationship with his girlfriend, Amy, since High School. They were inseparable.

Peter also played sports, but didn't consider himself particularly good looking enough to garner the attention from the opposite sex that Kevin got. He often felt frustrated in his many crusades to get laid that often ended up with him striking out at the plate. That's not to say he didn't have successes, but it was increasingly difficult. For many years, he figured that girls just needed to know what was between his legs and that would help him get action, but the other night proved that even that may be a problem for him. He desperately hoped his situation would improve as he watched the others race by him with their sexual experience growing.

"Catch anything?" Cynthia said as she emerged from the back bedroom to the kitchen where the boys had congregated. She was still wearing her turquoise green hospital scrubs having just got home from her shift as a nurse an hour ago. Despite the loose-fitting garments, her curves were very apparent. She was in great shape and it was obvious.

"Peter did. Me and Charlie weren't so lucky," Kevin responded as he cracked a Bud Light and began to make a sandwich. He and Cynthia had an amicable relationship. After his biological mother was convicted of a crime that put her behind bars for years, his father divorced and remarried to the younger more attractive Cynthia. At 39, she was only nineteen years older than Kevin.

"I wish you wouldn't drink in front of me. I'm supposed to say no," she said smiling.

"Are you gonna say no?" Kevin teased as he chugged from the bottle.

"I was actually gonna ask if there are any more," Cynthia laughed. "C'mon. Bring them outside to the patio. It's gorgeous out."

------------------------------------

"Charlie, you seriously are something else," said Cynthia as she took a sip of her beer. "I don't think I've ever met someone who gets into more precarious situations than you."

Charlie had just finished re-telling the story of last night to Cynthia. However, he appropriately decided to leave out much of the details and instead altered the story so that he made out with the girl while her friend slept on the couch.

"I'm surprised all you did was kiss," Cynthia admitted. The boys looked at Charlie, wondering if he would reveal any more of the real story, but he just shrugged and smiled. Despite Cynthia's proximity in age to them, she was still Kevin's stepmother and a certain sense of decency had to be maintained when she was around. It was the right thing to do and Kevin appreciated it.

"Who wants to swim?" Charlie said as he stood up, eyeing the pool not far away. "It's friggin hot out."

"I'm in," Peter said, following Charlie inside to fetch swim trunks from Kevin's room. "Kevin, we're raiding your closet, dude."

"Just don't take my Speedo!" Kevin called out.

"No promises!" Charlie responded as he and Peter laughed.

--------------------------------

While Charlie and Peter headed to the pool, Cynthia and Kevin remained on the patio sipping their beers. Cynthia watched the boys as they lowered into the in-ground pool.

"Peter's jacked huh?" Cynthia asked. "He looks like he's twice as big as when I last saw him."

Kevin lowered his sunglasses. "Jacked? Cynthia, please," he said. "That's like my brother. Can you spare me the ogling?"

Cynthia laughed. "Like you don't check out my friends. I know you. Don't pretend I don't see you staring at Felicity's breasts."

Kevin smiled as he watched his buddies in the pool. "They're pretty big," he agreed. Cynthia playfully slapped him on the arm. "I like having you home, Kev," she said before looking across the pool. Peter had drifted to the opposite side closest to the ladder to get out. She mindlessly watched him approach it. He turned and began to ascend up the ladder out of the pool. She was mesmerized watching his muscular back muscles as he hoisted himself up.

Suddenly, she snapped out of it as it dawned on her. "Peter!" she cried out as she stood up from the table. "It's broken!" she screamed. It was urgent-sounding enough to alarm Kevin as he stood up as well. They each watched as Peter suddenly shrieked in pain and fell back into the water.

"What is it?" he asked as they both ran towards the pool.

"The ladder. It has a jagged piece sticking out. I meant to mark it off," Cynthia shouted. They arrived at the pool to see Peter treading water. Blood dispersed all around his leg as he cried out in agony. Charlie swam over and was helping him get to the side where Kevin and Cynthia were waiting.

"Help me get him out!" Cynthia screamed as they dragged him to the side.

"Fuck!" Peter cried out. "What the hell was that?" he asked as he tried to see his leg.

"The ladder's broken, Peter. You gashed your leg pretty good on it," Kevin said. "Just relax. We need to put pressure on it."

Cynthia and Kevin applied pressure to the wound while Charlie and Peter watched intently. "Fuck," said Charlie. "That's a shit ton of blood, dude."

"It's not as bad as it looks," said Cynthia, a trained nurse. "The cut isn't that deep, but we need to stop the bleeding. Are you ok?" she asked, turning to Peter. He winced, but nodded. "Yeah, yeah. I'm fine. Honestly, I'm good."

"Kevin, there's a first aid kit under the sink in the kitchen. Go get that for me would you please?" she asked. Kevin ran off to fetch it.

Cynthia pressed her hands up against the cut, underneath Peter's bathing suit. The gash was located on his front thigh, almost up to his hip. After several minutes, she lifted her hand to see that the bleeding had stopped, but couldn't get a good look at the cut. She reached for his bathing suit and began to carefully slide it down.

Peter stopped her by holding her wrist. "What are you doing?" he asked in horror. She looked up at him. "I can't see the cut. I need to get at it to clean it and then we need to put a bandage on it."

"You're gonna take off the shorts?" he asked.

Cynthia nodded. "Only briefly. So I can clean you up. Otherwise it may get infected." Peter remained looking horrified and nervous. Cynthia looked at him with care in her eyes. "It's ok, Peter. I can be quick."

Kevin returned with the first aid kit and placed it on the ground next to Cynthia.

Peter then let her arm go and she began to pull his shorts down. "This may hurt a bit, I'll try not to agitate the wound as I slide the bathing suit off."

Cynthia slowly and methodically removed Peter's swim trunks, exposing him in front of everyone. Peter urgently tried to cover his privates, but it was impossible for him to conceal everything. Instead he was forced to surrender to the situation. His hands tightly grasped what he could of his penis and balls, but due to their substantial size, much was left exposed.

Charlie and Kevin noticed their friend was considerably large. They made eye contact and mustered up all the strength in the world to not laugh at their poor friend. It wouldn't have been appropriate. He was clearly embarrassed. Instead they looked away at anything but Peter, periodically catching each other's eyes and nearly bursting out laughing every time.

Cynthia remained unphased by what was happening. She carefully inspected the wound, using an antiseptic gauze to clean it of blood and any possible infection. Peter winced in pain as he tightened his grip on his privates.

"Why don't you guys go inside? I'll take care of this. Thank you both for your help," Cynthia said. She was a professional. She knew the moment was embarrassing for her patient and the other two being there were not going to help the situation.

"Sure thing," Kevin said as he and Charlie headed for the house. "Just call us if you need us."

Cynthia watched them walk away and turned back to Peter. "No sense having an audience, sweetheart," she said kindly. "We're almost all done here. I know this stings, but it's almost over."

She continued cleaning his wound. She noticed Peter was looking straight up into the sky, clearly still embarrassed to be lying there completely naked. Cynthia's heart ached for the boy. She checked the house to ensure the others were gone before turning back to him. "You don't have to be embarrassed," she whispered. "I'm a nurse. I see them all day every day," she said with sincerity.

"Not exactly how I pictured this afternoon going," Peter said.

Cynthia laughed. "My goodness honey, with the vice grip you've got on the poor thing I'm gonna have another injury to look after!"

Peter forced a laugh. She was right. He was so nervous, he hadn't realized how incredibly tight he clutched his cock and balls. He took a deep breath before slowly removing his hands. Cynthia was working on his right thigh, so he made sure to drape his penis over his left, out of her way. Although he let go of his tight grip, he still rested his hand somewhat across his shaft in an attempt to cover up. But his penis was so big, it was impossible to hide in its entirety.

"I'm sorry. I'm just embarrassed," he said as he closed his eyes.

"If it's any consolation, you have absolutely nothing to be embarrassed about," she said. She surprised herself with her bold comment, but was just hoping to put his mind at ease in such a vulnerable situation.

"Huh?" Peter asked as he opened his eyes. But he quickly realized what she was talking about. "Oh," he said, feeling stupid for not realizing it. "Yeah, about that."

Cynthia laughed. "Men come in all shapes and sizes. I've learned this all too well over the years, my friend."

"That they do," said Peter.

Cynthia looked at the house again, before turning back. She leaned in. "You should be happy with what God gave you," she said with a smile. "It's very nice."

Peter was stunned to hear that. The compliment sent a jolt of electricity to his cock causing it to twitch as it started to expand. Cynthia easily noticed. For fear of exciting him any further, she decided to stop talking about his endowment. "I'm going to just apply the bandage now and we are done, my friend."

Cynthia expertly dressed the wound and helped Peter to his feet. He still awkwardly tried to cover up. Cynthia covered her mouth as she giggled. "Let me get you a towel, honey!" she said as she scampered off towards a storage container. She took out a beach towel and brought it over for Peter to wrap himself in.

"Don't worry about the pool. Kevin and I will clean it. And the bathing suit."

"Thanks, Cynthia. I really do appreciate it," Peter said as he started to walk away. He stopped and turned. "Hey, listen. The, uh, the comment you made. You really think that..."

"I do," Cynthia interrupted. "I really think it's nice and you should be nothing but proud."

"Ok, it's just that..." Peter trailed off. Cynthia's expert bedside manner encouraged Peter to speak openly. He debated telling her about the other night with his crush.

"Umm, nothing. Nevermind. Thanks again Cynthia."

----------------------------------

Inside, the others were having beers in the kitchen.

"Dude, you alright?" Kevin asked, sliding a beer across the counter for his buddy. "That was fuckin nasty, huh?"

"Hurt like a bitch, but I'm good."

"How's it feel?" Charlie asked.

"Tough to walk, but I'll be alright. Sorry about your bathing suit dude," he said, turning to Kevin. "I think it's ruined."

Kevin waved him off dismissively. "All good, dude. Glad you're ok."

"So uhhh, buddy," said Charlie laughing as he made sure Cynthia was still outside. "Can we talk about this?"

"Talk about what?" Peter asked.

"Oh I don't know. How about the fact that you have a fucking donkey dick?"

All three cracked up laughing. Peter nodded and closed his eyes. "Ok, ok, ok guys. I get it. Let the jokes rip."

"No jokes, dude," Kevin insisted. "It's impressive. That's all. You're fucking hung. Congratulations."

"Yeah man. I'd be showing that off everywhere if I were you. I'm like six on a good day."

"Same," said Kevin. "You got some fuckin goods there, pal."

"It gets the job done," Peter said boastfully, although it hadn't actually gotten much of any job done recently. "Can't complain."

BrazenHorse
BrazenHorse
1,397 Followers
12