Risky Obsession Ch. 05

Story Info
Amy and Kevin play together. Cynthia and Peter secretly meet.
3.9k words
4.72
13.1k
12

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrazenHorse
BrazenHorse
1,398 Followers

They sat around the kitchen table quietly eating a pasta dinner. When they were all together, they were never particularly a chatty bunch. Perhaps it was because of the dynamic and history between Kevin and Frank.

At a young age, they were inseparable. Kevin idolized Frank. He wanted to be him when he grew up. Wherever Frank went, Kevin wanted to be there. Although Frank personally was not ready to have a child and was not as excited as any man should be, he embraced Kevin after he was born and adored him.

In Kevin's early teens, he started to be old enough to understand his biological mother, Maureen, had begun to develop problems. She became an alcoholic and used heavy drugs often. She got wrapped up with the wrong types of people. She still loved Kevin and did all she could for him, but her addiction got the best of her and she ended up behind bars.

Maureen's abuse problems started around the time Kevin was thirteen. He began to see her slip away. Her relationship with Frank had evaporated. Kevin was old enough to know what was happening. Frank had been seeing other women.

He came home from school one day and caught Frank on the couch with one of them. He ran out, confused and angry. It was never discussed between them. But from that moment on, Kevin blamed Frank for driving his mother to alcohol and drug abuse. They were never the same again as Kevin harbored a sense of resentment towards him.

When Cynthia entered his life she was nothing but caring and respectful. She didn't try to be his mother. She didn't try to tell him what to do. She was more of a friend than anything. And at that time, Kevin needed a good friend. They spent a lot of time together while Frank traveled for work. They got to know and understand one another. She was only nineteen years his senior so developing a strong bond was seamless.

"How was Vegas?" Cynthia asked as she spread salt on her raviolis.

"Ehh," Frank shrugged. "Vegas is Vegas. I'm just happy to be home."

"Did you get the deal?" Cynthia asked.

"No," Frank grumbled. "It's trapped in legal bullshit. We'll see."

Kevin remained silent. He liked it when Frank was traveling. The feeling around the house was calmer and more peaceful. All he could think about was finishing dinner so he could leave. He planned to go to his girlfriend, Amy's house.

"Thanks, Cynthia. This was great," he said as he ate the last piece of food off his plate and stood up. Frank and Cynthia stopped eating, surprised. "Done so soon?" she asked.

"Yeah... I gotta get going. I'm going to Amy's."

Cynthia was visibly disappointed. After her secret meeting of infidelity, she could use a friendly person to talk to. Anything to take her mind off what she did. "Oh, ok then."

Frank glared at Kevin. He knew he was leaving to avoid him. Their relationship was so disjointed over the years. He wondered if he'd ever get his son back. Deep down inside, he knew the way he was acting was not the way to do it. He needed to stop having sex with random bartenders. That was at least a start.

Kevin put his plate in the dishwasher and left the house without saying a word. All he wanted to do was get out of there... And get laid.

-------------------------------------

Amy was a very pretty girl. She grew up in a conservative Irish Catholic family, so barely had any experience with sex. Except, that is, with Kevin. The two had been dating for almost a year. Very quickly into their relationship, Kevin took her virginity.

"You're quiet tonight," Amy said as she played with Kevin's hair. They laid next to each other, naked in her bed. They had sex almost as soon as Kevin had arrived.

Kevin didn't answer. He stared at the ceiling.

"Frank?" Amy asked.

"Frank," Kevin answered.

"I'm sorry, Kev."

Kevin remained quiet as Amy nestled up close to him. She ran her fingers softly across his chest. She liked being with him. She often thought about how she probably loved him, but couldn't come up with the words. No one made her feel as special as Kevin did. She never imagined herself falling for a man at the ripe age of twenty, but here she was lying next to the man she may spend her years with.

Feeling as if she was still a little charged up, she began to explore his body further south with her fingers. She eyed his slumbering penis. She loved to look at it. Even when it was soft, it was impressively plump. It moved as Kevin breathed. Amy wrapped her leg around Kevin's and caressed his pubic area. She kissed him on the arm.

Although Kevin remained quiet, his cock told a different story. It began to harden in response to Amy's touch. She moaned softly as she watched him gain a second erection. "You're getting hard again," she whispered. This time, Kevin turned, grinning.

Amy slid further down the bed and moved in between his legs. He spread them apart to accommodate her. She picked up his cock and kissed the tip, smiling up at him. Kevin put his arms behind his head, resting on his hands as he looked down at her.

"Someone's getting haaaarrrddeerrrr," she teased as she continued to kiss his tip. Her brown hair was up in a ponytail. She closed her eyes while bringing him to arousal. Kevin liked watching her in the moment. Amy was normally very conservative and respectful, but behind closed doors she turned into another person.

She held him by the base while sucking his cock with more and more fervor as he got harder. Once fully erect, his six inch dick beamed with arousal and a powerful presence. Amy licked it from bottom to top like a lollipop. She gleamed as she stroked him, staring at his penis with hunger. She giggled. "You're so hard," she said.

"Do you like it?" Kevin asked.

"I love it. I love your penis. It's so pretty," she said.

"Is it big?" he asked.

She paused stroking and looked up at him confused. "Umm, yes?" she laughed. "Why did you just ask me that?"

"No reason," he said.

She was unconvinced. "No reason?" she asked, skeptically. "Do you think I don't like your dick?"

"I found out Peter has a nine inch cock."

Her mouth dropped. "What?" she asked, stunned. "You're joking."

"Yeah, he cut his leg at my pool the other day. Had to take his swimsuit off and it was fucking huge."

Amy laughed. She continued to jerk Kevin off in the process. "That's ridiculous. You saw it?" Kevin nodded.

"How big is yours?" she asked, studying it in her hand.

"Around six," Kevin answered. She held it at the base and slapped her other palm with it, gauging its size. "I think you're huge. But I don't really have much to go off of," she admitted.

"What about that guy you used to date from your Church?"

"Lucas? Oh my gosh, I never saw him like this," she said. "But it didn't feel like he was as big as you."

Kevin watched Amy as she resumed stroking and sucking him. "I really like your penis, Kev. It makes me feel so good." She then looked up at him with her big, brown eyes. "And I really like what it's attached to."

With that, Kevin reached forward and hoisted her up on his lap. She laughed as he positioned himself under her. He licked his palm, spread it on his cock, and slid it up inside her. He could feel immediately how soaked she was. Amy moaned upon first penetration.

"Kevin," she whispered. "We need a condom!"

But Kevin fucked her hard and fast, not stopping to get a rubber. The pleasure was so intense, even Amy shrugged off her own request, wanting nothing but to feel his presence deep inside her.

He thrusted and she bounced. Her small breasts hopped up and down as she closed her eyes and moaned softly. Kevin held onto her slim waist, enjoying the taught feeling of her abs. Her necklace, a small, silver Christ pendant swung back and forth as they made love.

"Oh my gosh, Kev!" she said. "You're so deep! That feels so good!"

Kevin knew she was going to have an orgasm. Whenever she did, her face became flush and her voice began to whine. Their earlier session that day didn't result in her having one. Kevin only lasted a few minutes. But this second one was different. He felt like he could hold out for her and ensure she felt good.

Amy felt her body contort. She stopped bouncing and grabbed onto Kevin's chest for dear life. She was cumming. His cock stayed still, deep inside her as waves of arousal washed over her. With her eyes closed and head resting against his chest, she came. Never one to make a scene, she silently allowed her body to respond naturally to the feelings consuming her.

"Shit," she said quietly. She often allowed herself to curse when the moment was right. "I just came," she giggled.

Kevin responded by spinning her around so he was on top. They kissed aggressively before he continued to thrust deep inside her. She spread her legs and clutched the pillow above her, looking up at Kevin's muscular frame. "You're so good," she whispered, much to Kevin's delight. He fucked her even harder, making sure to slide every inch of his cock deep inside her hot pussy.

Amy then reached down and played with her clit while feeling Kevin's hard cock slide in and out across her thumb. He was fucking her with extreme passion, even more than before when he first arrived.

She studied his face and knew it was time. Kevin's mouth formed an "O" shape and his eyes got wide. He was going to cum.

"Not in me!" she panicked. "Pull it out!"

Kevin yanked his dick out and jerked off onto Amy's belly. Cum shot out, canvassing her stomach and tits. Some spilled into her belly button. She watched him, lovingly. She always loved seeing him have an orgasm. His moans were subtle, and forceful. His whole body flexed as he came onto her. The feeling of his hot cum dripping off her body was mesmerizing. She smiled.

He finally let his cock drop down, its flaccid weight rested against her pubes. She reached down and moved it, fearing residual sperm may find its way into her vagina. Kevin found her constant obsession with not getting pregnant adorable. He then laid back down next to her as they each stared at the ceiling again. He could feel his own cum, dripping down the side of her body and onto his.

"Twice in an hour. Look at us," she said gleefully.

He turned to her and kissed her. "I love you," he said.

Amy's heart skipped a beat at the sudden confession from Kevin. She didn't respond immediately. Instead, she looked up. "Thank you," was all she could think of.

They laid in silence. Kevin felt dejected. Why couldn't she say it back? Did she not love him?

Suddenly, he feared the worst. That she may know about his sleeping with another woman.

---------------------------------

Cynthia was over the moon with excitement. Each text from Peter would send butterflies throughout her stomach. She felt giddy for a boy like she was in her teens again. The two exchanged racy text after racy text. She sent him pictures of everything and he did the same. He even sent a video of him ejaculating all over his curtains.

"You ruined them!" she joked with him. But Peter insisted it was the best way to really show her how much he could shoot off.

The exchanges continued like this until Cynthia decided it was time yet again to see him. She needed to see his dick again, feel it in her hand, her mouth, and inside her. She yearned for the feeling of being stretched to the max and then completely covered in him afterwards. They proceeded to schedule another meet.

However, the hotel plan was quickly scrapped when Cynthia arrived and immediately saw a shuttle bus dropping off employees at a company she knew well. It was too risky. "Not here," she texted him before driving off without a backup plan.

The two ultimately reunited at a local park, not far from the hotel. It was dusk and still light out. They would wander deep into the park before finding a place to get together.

"You look great," said Peter as he admired Cynthia's wardrobe of a tight red dress accentuating her every curve. She left her black heels in the car and swapped in sneakers. She was embarrassed to be so overdressed for a walk in the park. The original plan was for her to open the hotel room door to him. "You like my hiking attire?" she joked.

"I wish you kept the heels on, honestly," Peter said.

"I'm not sure we'd get very far if that were the case."

Peter smiled. "What can I say? I'm a sucker for a woman's feet. Yours are perfect too."

Cynthia smiled. She couldn't ever recall a man complimenting her feet. But she secretly loved it. In fact, she got a pedicure just for that evening.

"What a beautiful night," said Peter. "I kind of like our little backup plan better than the hotel, don't you?"

She looked around. It was getting dark. "I'm more of an indoors type of gal." She smiled at Peter as she took his hand. "But this is nice."

"Do you feel bad about what we're doing?" she asked as they held hands and walked further down the path. "Do you think we're going to hell?"

"You're not. I probably am," said Peter. He turned to her to make sure she knew he was kidding. "I think we're just two adults having a fun and consensual time. That's all."

"He can't ever find out," she said in a serious tone. Peter mimicked her seriousness and nodded. "Absolutely not. You can trust me. Plus, I don't want to encounter an angry Frank ever."

Cynthia laughed. "No... no you don't." She then stopped and faced him. "Kevin can't know either."

Peter shook his head. "Of course not, Cynthia. No one will ever know about this. He's my best friend. I'm not about to tell him that I'm fucking his stepmom!"

Cynthia lightly backhanded him on the belly. "Hey!" he called out. "What was that for?"

"For your potty mouth, mister!"

Peter then pulled her head close to his as they locked lips. He moved closer, cradling her big breasts in his hands before feasting on them himself. Cynthia looked around as he licked her chest. They were in the middle of a walking path, completely alone yet vulnerable to surprises.

"Not here," she said as she stepped away and secured her dress. "Follow me."

She led Peter away from the trail towards a playground off the path. It was nearly nightfall. There shouldn't be anyone using the equipment. They climbed the small steps to a platform and laid next to each other. "This is a first," said Peter.

"You're telling me!" Cynthia said before resuming making out with him. Peter slid on top of her while caressing every inch of her body. He pressed his hard cock against her thigh, indicating he was ready.

"You're so fucking hot," he said. "Everything about you. You're unbelievably gorgeous."

The unrelenting compliments pleased Cynthia. "Give me your dick," she said with authority. Peter excitedly pulled his pants down while Cynthia shimmied out of her dress. Peter licked his lips when he saw she wasn't wearing any underwear. He pumped at his cock while staring eagerly down at her waiting pussy. Despite the darkness, its striking pink tone was unmistakable. Instead of fucking her immediately, he dove forward, tongue first, aching to taste her.

"Ohhhh God," Cynthia said. The tone in her voice indicated it was an intense response to Peter. One that he had not yet heard. She spread her legs wide while clutching the bright yellow support bars for when children climbed on the structure. She shot her head back as Peter ate her out. The moon was starting to shine brighter, illuminating the area.

It had been years since Cynthia was eaten out properly. Peter seemed to have a knack for hitting all the right spots. As a young man, he certainly had an affinity for fellatio.

Cynthia lifted her pelvis up off the platform repeatedly in response to her pleasure. After several minutes, she neared orgasm. "Keep going, right there. Oh my God, Peter. That feels so good. Yes! Yes! Right there!"

Just as she was about to cum, Peter took his mouth away and jabbed at her with three fingers. Her pussy was so wet, he thought she might have been urinating. But instead, she was cumming, and cumming very hard.

"Ohh fuck!" she screamed, seemingly unconcerned with getting caught anymore. Peter cracked up laughing. He loved every second of their encounter and couldn't have been happier making this beautiful thirty-nine year old woman have an orgasm on a playground. He pumped his cock while he watched her cream.

"Oh my God, oh my God!" she screamed, lifting her head up. "I'm still going. I'm still going, Peter!"

Peter didn't let up. While stroking his cock with one hand, he fingered her with the other as she progressed through orgasm. Nothing in the world felt better at that moment.

When she was done, she looked up, dreamy eyed towards Peter. He held one hand on his cock and had another still buried inside her. They made eye contact. "Please fuck me with that huge cock," she said plainly, as if ordering from a waiter.

"Which one?" Peter asked, looking around the playground. "I don't see any huge cocks. Ma'am, this is a playground."

Cynthia cracked up laughing as she playfully kicked him in the chest. Peter returned the favor by grabbing her bare foot and sticking her toes in his mouth. Cynthia enjoyed that even more as she squealed. He popped her toes out of his mouth. "Yummy," he said before placing her feet down and inching his cock towards her vagina.

"Oh you mean this one?" he said as he thrusted half of it inside all at once. Cynthia's head fell backwards again. "Oh my God!" she proclaimed. "You're so big. You're so fucking huge, Peter!"

Peter grunted as he braced himself up on his knees and tried to squeeze more of his cock in her. "You want it all?" he asked. Cynthia closed her eyes. "I can't, I can't. I want to," she said. "But I can't."

Peter continued fucking her with half his nine inch cock. He watched her perfect body as it contorted on the platform. Her abs flexed, her big boobs shook. She was rubbing her clit as he penetrated her. He pushed harder, reaching the three quarters mark.

After about five minutes, the pleasure was so intense he felt like he would boil over soon. So he stopped and withdrew. He looked down at her pussy in the moonlight and was able to see it gaping wide just as his head came out. It was working overtime to accommodate his massive stalk.

"Why'd you stop?" Cynthia asked, concerned.

"Here, stand up," Peter said as he lifted her to her feet. Their clothes were now completely off. He led her to the tube slide so that she was holding on and he was behind her. Cynthia held on to the top of the opening for the slide and spread her legs. Peter then entered her from behind and was met with a loud moan from Cynthia.

She held her hand back on his thigh, indicating for him to go slow. "Slow, slow, slow, honey. You're too big."

Peter bent his knees and did as he was told. Slowly but surely he inserted more than half his thick cock into her from behind. He felt her pussy expand and contract on his cock, expelling white fluid the entire time. He pushed harder, getting nearly seven inches inside. Two inches remained, exposed in the night air.

As he fucked her, Cynthia looked around in front of them. The playground area was deserted, but it still felt like they could be caught at any moment. She kept eyeing an area just off to the right where anyone could sneak up on them and see everything. Her mind raced, fearing the worst case scenario.

But all of those fears were erased the minute her second orgasm arrived. As Peter crammed his massive penis inside her, she moaned in delight, pleading for him not to stop. "You feel so good!" she cried out. "Oh my God, I'm gonna cum again like this!"

She closed her eyes and tightened her grip on the bar. She came a second time as she heard the sound of Peter's balls slapping against her ass. He gritted his teeth and grunted as her pussy oozed all over him. The intensity of her orgasm on his cock brought him quickly to his own orgasm.

BrazenHorse
BrazenHorse
1,398 Followers
12