Risky Obsession Ch. 09

Story Info
Charlie runs into a friend. Kevin makes a difficult choice.
3.7k words
4.49
7k
7
0

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrazenHorse
BrazenHorse
1,398 Followers

"Amy?!" Charlie called out from across the room. He then pushed his way through the crowd towards her. Dozens of drunk high school and college students filled the random living room of the house they were in.

"Charlie!" she responded as she ran to him and threw her arms around him. "I love you Charlie!"

He laughed as he tried to escape her aggressive embrace. "What are you doing here? How do you know Rob?" he asked as he finally made some separation.

"I know Rob," Amy responded as she took a sip from her big red cup. Charlie could tell at that moment she was completely and utterly hammered. "You're my favorite, you know that Charlie?"

He smiled and put his arm around her. She was wearing heels, a short skirt, and a tight top. Her cleavage, although modest, was on full display. Her hair looked great. Charlie found her to be super attractive and always thought Kevin was lucky to have her. "You ok?" he asked her quietly, so as not to let anyone else hear.

She looked him in the eyes as hers began to well up. Charlie got the hint. "Hey, why don't you let me take you home. I just got here. I haven't had anything to drink."

She nodded, self-aware that her night should probably end before following Charlie out to his car.

As he made his way towards her house, she opened up about Kevin, the break-up, and her difficulty in coping with it.

"I don't get it," Charlie said as he focused on the road. "He just said he has to work out some shit? What does that mean?"

"He's an asshole, Charlie. He dumped me like a bag of garbage," she said.

"Don't say that," Charlie said. "I'm sure there's a better explanation." He turned to her and noticed she was looking out the window. Sensing a brief opportunity, he checked out her body. The seatbelt ran perfectly between her perky breasts and across her slim tummy. Her legs were crossed, showing off her smooth thighs. Charlie quickly diverted his gaze, back to the road.

"I wish he was more like you, Charlie. You're so sweet. And hilarious...and cute."

Charlie's heart skipped a beat when he heard that. He smiled at Amy. "You are too," he said.

She responded by rubbing his leg. At first, Charlie didn't object, instead focusing on the road. But Amy's advances continued. She squeezed his leg. "You take such good care of me, Charlie."

She leaned closer to him. He could smell her perfume. Her hand explored further, approaching his crotch. By now, his cock was fully erect as a result of her coming on to him.

He still didn't object as her fingers grazed his tented cock. "Oooooo," she said in a high-pitched, excited voice. "Somebody's excited!" She lightly squeezed the tip of his cock, over his jeans, sensing a small wet spot forming.

Charlie wrestled in his mind about what he should do. He looked down once to see her dainty little fingers on his cock head and knew that it wasn't right. He grabbed her wrist and pulled her hand off. "Amy, we can't."

"What?" she asked, stunned and a bit embarrassed.

Charlie took his eyes off the road to look at her long enough to see she was tearing up. "Amy... you're drunk. You're upset and vulnerable. It's not right."

She crossed her arms and stared straight ahead. "You don't think I'm attractive."

Charlie pulled the car over and put it in park. "Hey. Look at me." She looked up with tears in her eyes.

"I think you're beautiful. Stunning really. You're pretty much a fully certified babe."

The joke resulted in a tiny smile from Amy.

Charlie continued. "What happened with Kevin sucks. And I feel so bad for you. But, like I said Amy, you've had a lot to drink tonight. As much as I want to hook up... and believe me I very badly want to... it's not right. Let's get you home and we can talk tomorrow. Is that cool?"

"I don't want to go home," she said. Charlie looked at her confused.

"I want to go to Wendy's," she added.

Charlie laughed. Amy did too. "That sounds perfect," he said as he popped the car back in drive and took off for burgers.

---------------------------------

Kevin and Peter didn't talk to one another in the days following the last hookup. Peter tried several times to connect, but had no luck. He feared that having sex with Cynthia in front of him for the first time was a step too far.

"He hates me," Peter said as he and Cynthia lay naked in her bed. As usual, she was cuddling close to him, playing with his flaccid cock in her hand.

"He doesn't hate you. I think he may be a bit jealous, but he doesn't hate you."

"Jealous? Of what?" Peter asked.

Cynthia didn't need to answer. She simply looked at his cock in her hand and back to him. She smiled. He nodded. "My fuckin' dick again," he sighed.

"Listen," Cynthia said as she released his penis and sat up in bed. "Kevin and I have a very interesting relationship. As you are quite aware."

She stroked Peter's hair. "Let me handle him. He'll be fine. But it's you I want. I only want to be with you, Peter." She leaned in to kiss him, but Peter turned away. "What's wrong?" she asked.

"You have to talk to him. We have to sort this out. We all knew this threesome thing was not going to be sustainable."

Cynthia, sensing she wouldn't be getting a round two, emerged from bed and started to get dressed. "I'll have a chat with him."

Kevin watched her strap on her bra. "What gives?" he asked as he wagged his big cock at her.

Cynthia smirked at him. "The moment has passed, buddy." She winked at him and tossed him a fresh towel before leaving.

-------------------------------

Several days had passed before Cynthia found an opportunity. She had just got home from work. Frank was at a late client dinner. She stepped up to the bathroom door and could hear the shower running. Not bothering to change out of her scrubs, she took a seat on the edge of his bed and patiently waited for him to finish up.

Her stomach was in knots. She found it so odd to be worked up about essentially breaking up with her stepson. But nothing was normal anymore. It hadn't been since she and Kevin started hooking up.

The door to the bathroom finally opened and Kevin slowly walked in. He was wearing a towel at his waist and was typing on his phone. Cynthia cleared her throat to alert him of her presence. He suddenly looked up, surprised. "Cynthia," he said. "What are you doing?"

"Hi honey," she said. "Come. Sit."

Kevin put his phone down and walked over, tentatively. He sat on the bed next to her, still wearing a towel. "What is it?" he asked.

"We haven't spoken in days. Are you ok?"

Kevin looked down at his lap. "Not really. You know I'm not."

"Kevin, honey. Is this about the other night?" she asked, but she already knew it was.

"You're so different with him. It's like I'm not even there sometimes."

Cynthia took a deep breath. "Kevin, honey. You know I love you. I love you more than anything. It's a different kind of love we share. I want to say it's like I'm your mother, but..." she forced a laugh. "I think we're way past that, wouldn't you say?"

Kevin remained silent and looked away.

"We're more like best friends. I can count on you. And you on me. You're my rock."

Kevin finally looked up. "It's sounds like he's your rock."

"You know that's not what I meant. Kevin, I don't want to hurt you. I want you to still trust me. And be my best friend."

"And that's it," Kevin said, looking down. He already knew the fate of his and his stepmother's relationship. He looked up. "You're saying it's over?"

Cynthia sighed. This time she looked down. "We both knew this wasn't going to last."

Although the two had discussed that notion several times, Kevin never believed it to be true. Until now. Cynthia was all but sealing the vault on their love. Their budding affair and passionate sexual adventures would be no more. It greatly upset him to imagine life without what he had enjoyed so deeply for the past two years.

"Kevin?" Cynthia asked. Their eyes met. "I love you, Kevin."

But he knew it was not the kind of love he felt. It never would be. He would have to force himself to accept that. "I love you too," he responded.

They embraced. She hugged his bare body tightly to hers. He felt her breasts pressing against his skin. Then they separated. She smiled at him. "I did have fun, you know."

"I did too, Cynthia."

She glanced at his crotch and saw a sign of awakening. "I can see that," she teased. Kevin blushed and shrugged. "Oops?" he said as he reached up and adjusted her nurse's scrubs. "You know how I love you in these," he said.

"Oh believe me, I certainly do!" Cynthia said.

"What do you say we do the bit one more time... for old time's sake?"

"The bit?" she asked, at first confused, but quickly remembering. "Ahhh, that bit..."

"Well?" Kevin pleaded. He could already feel his cock expanding.

Cynthia paused as she debated her decision. She had just ended things with him. It may not be the best idea to get involved in anything with him right now. But the look of sadness in his eyes a moment ago made her feel horrible. She didn't want him to be sad.

"Why not?" she asked. "What's one more time?"

"Yes!" Kevin said, unable to contain his excitement.

"Ok, ok, lie down. Keep the towel on. You know the drill," she said as she stood up and left the room. But she did not go far, staying by the door for only a short moment before knocking twice.

"Come in!" called Kevin.

She opened the door to find Kevin laying on his back, covered by the towel. A small bulge was apparent. "Well hello, Mr. Myers. How are you today?"

"Not great, nurse Cynthia. I still have that... you know... issue."

She looked at his bulge as she stood by the bedside. "I see. Still having difficulty ejaculating?"

Kevin nodded. "I try and try and try, but nothing comes out. I'm afraid I just don't know what to do."

"Why don't we have a little look here. Do you mind if I remove your towel, Kevin?" He shook his head. Cynthia slowly removed the towel, revealing Kevin's nearly fully erect penis. She gasped upon seeing it. "My goodness, Kevin. You've grown so much since you were such a little boy!"

Kevin flexed his cock, allowing it to reach full capacity. "Thank you, nurse."

"Let's have a look, shall we?" Cynthia asked as she took hold of his cock. She inspected the entire shaft with her fingers. Slowly grazing just below the head, where she knew Kevin liked it best. Kevin took great pleasure in watching her play along, knowing all the right buttons to press. It was a long-running fantasy of his that she happily played along with. Even if just for one last time.

Cynthia cupped his balls and gently squeezed them. "Kevin, your testicles feel as if they are very bloated. I can see how this is causing you such discomfort."

"Nurse, what should I do?" Kevin begged.

She paused and looked up with a serious look on her face. Her hands remained holding his cock and balls. "We need to extract your sperm out as soon as possible. Or else you may get infected."

Cynthia then reached in the drawer next to his bed where she knew a bottle of KY Jelly would be. She generously squirted it on his cock head while holding it steady with her other hand. "This will feel a bit cool at first," she said in a tender, loving tone. "But I promise it will feel good," she whispered with a smile.

Cynthia got to work stroking Kevin's cock. The feeling of her hands manipulating his most sensitive body part sent shockwaves throughout Kevin's body. He stared intently at her fingers as they worked up and down. He wasn't as big as Peter, but just big enough for her to use two hands. She also played with his balls, which he loved. He feared he would never meet another woman who knows how to please him like Cynthia.

Cynthia smiled proudly as she watched his facial expressions change. She knew she could cause such deep pleasure for him and it made her happy every time. She studied his cock in her hands. It was achingly hard and looked ready to burst at any moment. Sensing this, she slowed down to a tease, expertly bringing him up to the edge and then back again.

Finally, she released him. "I see this isn't working, Mr. Myers. Perhaps we can try something else."

Cynthia then stepped out of her scrubs and tossed them aside. She stood before him in nothing but black bra and panties. She squeezed her boobs together then bounced them in her hands. She smiled watching Kevin's reaction. He loved her body and especially her breasts.

She then climbed up on top of Kevin so that she was straddling him. His hard cock rested against her belly while she lightly stroked it. "Now Kevin, this will be our next attempt to extract your ejaculate. If it doesn't work, I'm afraid there's only one more option."

She giggled trying to get through her lines that she had said many times before. Kevin didn't mind as he was in heaven. "Ok, nurse. Whatever you think is best."

Cynthia next removed her bra. Kevin immediately cradled her boobs. She leaned forward so that he could feast on them. He sucked her nipples with passion, releasing each one with a loud pop. She sat back up as he continued to caress her. She reached down, scooping some lube from his cock. She pulled her panties aside and used her fingers to spread the lube on her labia.

She then lifted her body up and angled his cock directly against her opening. "This part should be good for both of us," she whispered before sitting down on him, taking his entire length deep inside her.

Both of them gasped at the sensation. "Oh fuck," Kevin said. He couldn't imagine a better feeling at that moment.

Cynthia began to slowly rock back and forth, gliding her pussy along his rock hard shaft. She could feel every inch of him deep inside her. She watched his facial expression as they fucked. She wanted to remember it as it would be the last time. She loved bringing out so much pleasure from him.

She also allowed herself to admit she would miss it too. He felt amazing inside her. Kevin was a gentle and passionate love-maker. She couldn't deny how good he felt too. Even in that instance, she was enjoying it. It was unmistakable. She loved him inside her. She loved him obsessing over her body.

Kevin lifted her by the hips with each thrust. As he approached orgasm, he watched as her boobs rocked back and forth with the motion. He knew she was enjoying it, but was trying her best to hold back. He thrusted harder. He was reaching new depths inside her, desperately trying to reach wherever Peter could. It seemed to be having an effect.

"Oh my gosh," Cynthia whispered in his ear. "You feel so fucking good," she said, breaking character.

Kevin dug in deeper. He was determined to make her cum with what would be their last fling. His feet were flat-footed on the bed as he used all his lower body strength to fuck his stepmother.

"Ohhh fuck, fuck, fuck!" she screamed. "Yes! Keep going! I'm gonna cum!"

Kevin plowed his cock upwards, deep into the confines of her cunt just as she unleashed a powerful orgasm. He planted it there and didn't move, just so he could feel her muscles spasm.

"Ahhhh!" Cynthia moaned in delight. Despite not expecting to have an orgasm that night, she was having quite a powerful one.

Bringing that kind of pleasure out of her was enough to send Kevin over the edge as well. It was his time now. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, now!" he screamed.

Cynthia snapped into action, climbing off him. Despite still reeling from her own orgasm, she took her position standing at the bedside. She knew she was almost out of time, so she rifled through her lines with urgency.

"Ok, Mr. Myers, that didn't seem to work so now we'll have to try this!" she said so fast, she nearly stumbled over her words. Kevin clutched his cock and spread his legs as she then quickly stuck her index finger in his asshole.

He gasped upon entry and his mouth made an o-shape. All it took was one stroke on his cock and her finger in his ass for him to belt out a moan while a thick, white, rope shot out his cock and landed square on his nose.

Cynthia then moved her finger in and out while he resumed stroking. Cum flew out of his cock head like a sprinkler, coating his belly and the bed sheets. It was a substantial cumshot, perhaps the most he has ever came from her.

Cynthia burst out laughing when she saw the thick glob dripping down his face, but Kevin was too preoccupied with his orgasm to take notice. Cynthia laughed as she continued to finger his ass and he finished ejaculating. "There you go, Mr. Myers. That seems to have worked!" she said as her last scripted line.

Once he was done, she slowly withdrew her finger and looked down at him. She couldn't help but continue to laugh hard as he had just given himself a very healthy facial. Images of Peter doing the same thing not long ago flashed through her mind.

Kevin allowed himself to laugh as well, although his eyes were closed tightly. "Can you please get me a towel at least!" he pleaded. Cynthia ran off, giggling as she fetched a towel.

Once she returned, she delicately cleaned all the cum off his face and body before using the towel to clean her finger. "You made quite the mess," she said.

Kevin finally opened his eyes and inspected the area. "Holy shit. I did, didn't I?"

"This fantasy was always one that got you really going, huh?"

Kevin looked up at her. Sadness returned as he realized this was it. "I'm gonna miss this," he said looking at her naked body.

Cynthia teasingly slapped him. "Is that all?" she asked.

Kevin shook his head. "You know what I mean. I'm gonna miss us."

"Me too, honey. But we're doing the right thing." She bent over and kissed him on the forehead. She then realized there was some cum by his ear. "It's in your ear," she laughed as she scooped it out with her finger. She kissed him again before walking out without even getting her scrubs.

Once she was outside his door she examined the cum on her finger. She brought it to her mouth and tasted it. It would be the last time she ever tasted him like that.

-----------------------------------

"They're not gonna be able to win ten games with him at QB. And we're gonna need at least ten in this division. I'm just not hopeful," Peter said as he drank the last of his beer.

"Bro this division sucks," Charlie protested. "They'll be in the post-season with seven wins!"

Peter, unconvinced, shook his head as he stood up from the barstool. "Good fucking luck with that. I'm hittin the head, then leave?"

Charlie swigged the last of his pint. "Yeah dude, I'm done."

As Peter was in the bathroom, Charlie mindlessly stared at the TV in the pub. He then heard a vibrate sound and looked down, wondering if it was Amy. They had been texting on and off since the other night.

But the vibration was coming from Peter's phone. Unintentionally, he read the text that flashed across the screen. It was from "CR." The message said "Spoke to Kevin tonight. We ended it."

Charlie, perplexed, looked back at the TV. He wondered who that was, and what the message meant. Amy and Kevin broke up weeks ago. It couldn't have been her. And why was this person updating Peter about it?

Suddenly, the phone vibrated again. He quickly looked down. "Oh and I need that cock again lol"

As Charlie stared inexplicably at the latest text, he spotted Peter approaching in his purview. He quickly looked away so as not to get caught snooping.

"Ready?" Peter said as he grabbed his phone. Charlie nodded and stood up. As he gathered his things, he watched Peter type back feverishly to whomever was on the other side.

"Still wanna go to Danny's tonight?" Charlie asked, but Peter was distracted. "Dude.." Charlie said.

"Hmm?" Peter looked up.

"Danny's thing. Are we going?"

"Oh shit, ya know I forgot I had this thing. I'm gonna take a rain check. Cool?"

BrazenHorse
BrazenHorse
1,398 Followers
12