Risky Science Pt. 04

Story Info
Pregnant Tae grows irresistible to the men around him.
4.5k words
4.82
3.1k
3
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/14/2024
Created 06/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Content warning: mpreg (alien eggs), man with pussy, mild anatomy mutation (alienized pussy), double penetration, somnophilia, breeding kink, pregnancy kink

Wolfsfeld stared down at Tae where the younger man sagged limply in his seat, still trembling in the wake of his latest orgasm, but appearing fully unconscious.

Once he was certain his assistant was well and truly sedated, Jon put aside his hypo then lifted Tae up onto the table again and laid him out so he could finish running his tests. The latest wave of growth the eggs incubating within the other man's body had gone through and pushed forward their development again but the scientist could only guess how much more they would grow before Tae would begin laying.

If he laid them at all.

The idea that they might hatch in-utero occurred to Jon then and he frowned speculatively. If they did he had to assume the young man would then give live birth and not that the resulting spawn would chew their way out of their surrogate-- it didn't follow given the sheer quantity of eggs deposited in the lining of Tae's uterus and the fact that only a handful seemed to develop at a time...

Reassured by his line of thinking, Jon adjusted his mask to make sure it still sat tightly over his nose and mouth, then stepped through the nearest door into a small side-room where some of the larger equipment was stored.

~~~

Wolfsfeld's lab was some distance from the med-bay Rollins ran, but the doctor made the trip anyways and barely even noticed he'd made it at all until he found himself at the scientist's door.

Overcome with a burning guilt, James Rollins had gone in search of his patient, Tae, in hopes of apologizing for his conduct but hadn't found the man in his room. The lab was the next logical place for him to have gone, so Rollins had followed suit.

He owed Tae an apology for having his way with the younger man. He needed to see him, speak with him...touch him. Bury himself in the pulsing, wet heat of--

Rollins have himself a hard shake and ignored the way his hands had started to tremble. Apologize. He was here to apologize he told himself as he opened the door and entered the lab.

Something in him quailed at the sight of Tae Brandt stretched out on the nearest table, seemingly asleep and completely oblivious to the world around him while another part of him rejoiced. Tae was here-- alone. He could...he could...

Thoughts clouded as he focused on Tae, the doctor approached the table and a soft, guttural moan echoed up and through him when he reached out one trembling hand and let it slide over the distended surface of the other man's gravid stomach. He was even bigger now than when he'd left the med-bay and the sight of the beautiful pregnant man slumbering obliviously set the blood rushing to Rollins' cock so fast it left him dizzy.

Burning with a nameless desire, the doctor stumbled to the foot of the table, took Tae by the ankles and dragged the other man towards him until his ass was at the edge and Rollins could grind his hips against the crotch of his pants. "I just...I just need to examine you, don't worry," he panted softly, fixated on his patient's enormous stomach. He looked six months pregnant now and the tight drum of his belly was smooth, taut, and warm under Rollins' hands as he let them run possessively over it.

"Look how far along you are now," he groaned and thrust a little harder so Tae's stomach bounced at the contact. It felt good, but Rollins needed more. Needed to feel him again...

Getting Tae's pants off was the work of a moment, he'd picked clothing easily removed when he'd gone back to his room to change apparently and Rollins's already stiff cock went even harder at that thought. He wanted this. He wanted to get fucked, wanted Rollins to fuck him again, feed his children, help him grow.

The doctor dropped his own pants after casting Tae's aside and was just lining his cock up to thrust past the dripping folds of Tae's labia when there was the slightest flicker of movement from between them. It was strange enough that even in his pheromone addled state of mind Rollins stopped short and frowned, baffled and uncertain of what he had seen. With less caution than he would have showed on a normal day, the doctor reached out with his bare fingers and slipped them inside Tae's cunt.

What he felt made him shudder, not with horror, but ecstasy and anticipation. There was something within the confines of the unconscious man's pussy eager to welcome him. A thousand tiny tendrils caressed his fingers and tried to pull him in deeper but the doctor withdrew instead and used both hands now to spread Tae's pussy open to the light of the lab and Rollins' examination.

Sure enough, the walls of Tae's vaginal canal were no longer smooth-- but were covered with thousands of pale, pink tentacular papillae all writhing, reaching, and grasping in an orgy of unceasing movement. It looked as though a mass of sea anenomes had taken up residence along the walls of Tae's vagina and Rollins couldn't help but slider a finger inside once more to see how they would react.

Unlike a sea anenome, these translucent, tentacle like petals didn't sting him, but caressed his digit, twining around it-- hot, wet, and enticing in a clear attempt to draw him in deeper. No doubt they would also ferry any semen directly up to Tae's uterus where it would be put to use feeding the eggs gestating within.

Rollins shuddered again and while his head tried to insist he needed to step back immediately and help Wolfsfeld with his tests so they could figure out just what sort of changes Tae's body was undergoing as a result of his unnatural pregnancy-- his body was convinced it needed to copulate with this tantalizing hole immediately.

His body won out in the end.

No longer interesting in observing, Rollins reoriented himself again and thrust his cock into the newly renovated confines of Tae's cunt. He saw stars when he did and nearly came on the spot but barely managed to refrain. He'd thought the curious papillae had felt good on his finger but that was nothing with how they felt against the full length of his dick. It was like ten-thousand impossibly agile tongues licking and undulating against him at once-- coaxing him to spend his seed on them.

The doctor started to thrust in fitful bursts that soon turned to a proper rhythm that was matched and enhanced by the grasping petals that lined Tae's vaginal canal. They grasped at him when he pulled out, providing terrific suction, then each caressed and fondled him like the tongue of the most experienced, cock-sucking whore when he sank in to the hilt. The sensation never dulled and no matter what Rollins did they seemed to respond accordingly, doing everything they could to keep him thrusting-- just as eager for him to come as he was.

Lost in an ocean of pleasure, Rollins leaned over Tae, gripping at the table's edge for leverage while he fucked the young scientist's unconscious body. For all the man's cunt was responding to the doctor's every thrust, the rest of Tae remained listless and limp, completely at Rollins' mercy.

"Fuck," the doctor groaned soft and low as he put his back into it and pounded as hard as he could into Tae again, the suck and drag of his mutated, unnatural, perfect cunt driving him into an overstimulated frenzy. "Fuck you're so good! You were right, you want it, don't you? You want this cock? My seed? Take it! Take it you pregnant little whore!"

Grunting and panting with effort, Rollins grabbed Tae's massive, bouncing belly, groping and massaging its taut surface while he envisioned the eggs inside. The alien spawn he'd helped grow inside the cock-hungry cunt of this pretty little breeding bitch who had begged Rollins to fuck him before and now his very body was doing the same even as the younger man's head lolled and jerked listlessly under the force of his assault.

"Daddy's perfect little breeding bitch!" he moaned, on the edge now. "You can't stop whoring yourself out even in your sleep, huh? Not even awake and you're spreading your legs for me, cunt begging for my seed."

Before he could come, though, someone grabbed Rollins by the shoulder and pulled him around, though not hard enough to actually drag his cock free of Tae.

"Rollins, the hell are you doing?" Wolfsfeld demanded, anger making his voice sharper than usual.

Startled, the doctor threw a hand out in surprise to defend himself, knocking the mask free of Wolfsfeld's face in the process. For a moment Rollins didn't even recognize the man through his haze of lust, but after a moment he realized who had sneaked up on him and said, "J-Jon! Jon! Fuck, I--"

The doctor's words wouldn't come, he was too far gone, too close to coming, so he simply reached out and grabbed the scientist's hand before he could pull away and forced the man's fingers into the close, grasping confines of Tae's cunt so he could feel what he did.

"I-It's heaven, Jon. And he wants it-- wants me to...he needs to be bred. He wants it. I have to," the doctor mumbled and began thrusting again.

~~~

Rollins had well and truly lost the plot-- Wolfsfeld knew that the moment he'd returned to his lab and found the doctor raping his unconscious assistant. He had too, though, and he knew that because the sight of the normally soft spoken and restrained doctor bent over Tae's sleeping figure, grunting and sweating like a beast in rut as he fucked the heavily anesthetized young man hadn't just made him pause and consider letting him continue so he could study the fertilization process further-- but because the sight had deeply aroused him.

Still, he'd retained enough control to confront Rollins and try and pull him off, but the second the doctor had knocked his mask askew, Tae's pheromones had hit and any thought of prying the other man off his assistant perished.

What he wanted was to join in-- especially after feeling the change in his assistant's body first hand.

Without thinking, Wolfsfeld pulled his thick, already erect cock out and elbowed Rollins aside, forcing the doctor to make room. The scientist grabbed one of Tae's lithe legs and forced it up and out before he pushed his cock into his tight cunt alongside Rollins'. Normally he might have been surprised by how flexible Tae was for someone so heavily pregnant, but he didn't give it a thought now beyond satisfaction that at this angle he and the doctor both could fuck his assistant unimpeded.

Wolfsfeld had never shared a partner with another man like this but he barely gave Rollins any thought at all beyond the tantalizing friction of the doctor's hot, slick cock felt sliding along his while they were both enveloped by the grasping, alien tendrils that now lined Tae's vagina.

They went on like this for some time, lost in the heretofore unknown pleasures of a body no longer entirely human, but both men too far gone to think anything of it beyond chasing the bliss of their own release. They found it at the same time, coaxed to completion by a sudden, increased frenzy of the tentacled walls of Tae's cunt, like it had a life of its own-- a drive to sate the eggs it nurtured even when the rest of it was unconscious.

Or was it?

Tae moaned and rocked his hips, dragged from his drug induced slumber by the pleasure of breeding. Impossibly full of eggs and cock, the man orgasmed with a breathy, ragged cry and clamped down on the men, some previously undiscovered reflex awakening in him as he willfully milked Rollins and Wolfsfeld for every ounce of seed in their balls.

"Yes!" he screamed and writhed on the table, dark eyes flying wide as he twitched and jerked with the force of his orgasm. The hot flood of their seed deep within him was a rising tide of ecstasy he wanted to drown in. "More! Give me more! Breed me, breed me please!" Tae sobbed while Rollins and Wolfsfeld both pounded into him with everything they were worth, the pumping of their cocks alternating while they poured themselves into the vessel of his body to feed the alien offspring within.

The fact that he'd been drugged unconscious only to wake midway through being raped not only by his boss, but his doctor as well held no horror or betrayal for Tae. Waking to find both men's cocks buried to the hilt in his body while they sweat and grunted over him like the most base of beasts held only unutterable pleasure for the young man.

"Use me," he pleaded and shuddered blissfully under the other mens' strong hands as they manhandled him roughly and took their selfish pleasure in him. "Use me more! Rape your whore harder! It's what I'm for!"

Tae was practically incoherent as the men finished in him, overcome by a need to be mastered by a powerful, dominant male. He wanted someone, anyone to grab him by the neck and hold him in place while they ruthlessly fucked him-- put their child in him the way the xyloid had. That his womb was already teeming by untold numbers of alien eggs meant nothing to his lust addled brain. All he wanted was more seed dumped into his cunt to satisfy the unholy, all consuming urge to breed that had taken over his every waking thought.

~~~

Post-coital clarity was enough to let Wolfsfeld sedate the frenzied, overstimulated Tae again, and when the man awoke once more he was quarantined in his own quarters under strict lock-down.

"Just until we get some answers and figure out how to inoculate the crew against your pheromones," Rollins said, shame-faced over the intercom.

"Complete the work I send you and things should go faster," Wolfsfeld added and, sated for the time being, Tae had agreed.

Alone and clearheaded again for the time being, Tae felt a little bad that, however pleasurable the actual physical sensations had been, his own body had apparently roofied his boss and the ship's doctor into bedding him against their better judgment. Granted, the more time went on the less he understood their reluctance, despite being certain he would have known just the day before.

Tae still felt no fear or trepidation in the changes he was undergoing, though, so he didn't spend much thought on it. What did occupy his thoughts between assessing data for Wolfsfeld, however, was that despite getting a double dose of seed from the two men, the eggs in Tae had yet to grow again.

Perhaps, he thought, the next phase in their development simply required more genetic material than the ones previous?

No opportunity to acquire more presented itself until the third day of his quarantine when it came knocking on the door of his quarters.

Wolfsfeld had told Tae himself that he'd had a guard assigned to his door in a full mask just to be certain Tae's new instincts didn't inspire him to break out of quarantine. None of them had ever tried to communicate with him even when Tae tried to talk to them through the com on his door and he'd eventually given up trying, convinced the thing had been deactivated on the outside.

Until the third day when the bell rang.

Tae nearly fell over himself to answer it, hurrying to the door to hit the receiver-- slower than he would have been a few days before thanks to his gravid state.

"Hello?" he called hopefully. "Is there anyone there?" Tae asked when no immediate response came.

"Hi, Doctor Brandt, it's Jackson-- from, uh...from your security detail down on the planet."

Elated, Tae said, "Jackson! It's good to hear your voice but for gods sake, please, just call me Tae."

A moment of silence, and then, "Alright, Tae. Holding up alright in there?"

Tae heaved a sigh. "I haven't seen anyone but Wolfsfeld or Rollins over video call in days," the man complained.

"Sorry, that must be hard. I'm sure they'll figure out something soon."

"Maybe..." Tae murmured noncommittally, hand going unconsciously to his stomach and the eggs within. Again the instinct to protect rose in him but he didn't say anything-- no need to scare Jackson off. He wouldn't understand, but... maybe he could.

~~~

"I don't suppose you want to come in and visit?" Tae suggested hopefully over the intercom, voice light but there was an unmistakable tone of pleading just under the surface that made Jackson's heart twinge.

"Sorry," Jackson said again. "We're under strict orders that you're to be kept on lock-down. Technically, I'm not even supposed to be talking to you."

There was a moment of quiet. "Why are you, then?" Tae asked, voice only just above a whisper so Jackson had to lean down close to the speaker to hear.

"I just... feel bad, I guess. You wouldn't be in this mess if I'd managed to protect you planet-side," the guard confessed grimly.

"Is that the only reason?"

The question was a loaded one and they both knew it. Memory of their brief moment in the elevator came immediately to mind for Jackson and he felt himself start to go hard behind the cup built into his armor. God but he'd spent hours in his bunk thinking about their encounter-- he regretted not hitting the stop button on the elevator so he could take Tae's offer and have his way with him right then and there. How many times had Jackson jerked off thinking about Tae's perfect ass, wet cunt, and swollen belly and how good he would have felt wrapped around his cock?

A shudder racked Jackson and he didn't answer before Tae spoke again.

"Won't you come in? Just for a minute? I haven't seen a real person in days and--" the scientist huffed a laugh. "Honestly, I couldn't do anything to you even if I wanted. You wouldn't believe how big I've gotten..."

The statement was likely meant to put Jackson at ease but all he could think about was Tae's gravid belly, swollen with strange new life and inexplicably sensual in Jackson's imagination. To think he might have grown noticeably since they last met...

Unable to resist, Jackson opened the door and stepped inside where he was confronted with the sight of Tae, dressed, as far as he could tell, only in a knee-length robe. The dark fabric strained to conceal a belly that wouldn't have looked out of place on a woman six months into her pregnancy and the sight of it on the body of a stunningly handsome man like Tae aroused Jackson more than anything else he could remember encountering before.

The door hissed shut behind Jackson, leaving the two of them alone in the comfortably dim cabin light and Tae smiled. The beauty of it (had Tae's skin always been so flawless? His teeth so perfect and his dark eyes so enchanting?) stole Jackson's breath away and left him frozen in place until the scientist stepped forward and took him by the hand to lead him over to a nearby chair.

"Something to drink?" Tae offered hospitably in a perfectly normal tone, like he wasn't the most alluring creature Jackson had ever laid eyes on and wearing only thin robe besides.

The guard could just make out Tae's pert, stiff nipples through the fabric and he nodded mutely.

Tae smiled and fetched him a glass of water which Jackson took a sip from before he set it aside, unable to tear his eyes away from the scientist's figure for a moment.

This didn't go unnoticed by Tae who smiled and asked in a hushed voice, as if someone might overhear, "Would you like to see?"

Again the guard nodded mutely, though with a great deal more energy this time and Tae huffed a laugh before catching Jackson completely off guard by taking a seat on one of his knees.

Tae slipped one arm around Jackson's neck and made himself comfortable. "Go ahead," he murmured directly next to the guard's ear and another shudder raced up Jackson's spine as he reached down with a trembling hand and undid the robe's tie.

The dark fabric fell open to expose the front of Tae's swollen, beautifully distended belly and the breath caught in Jackson's chest. "Fuck," he whispered, voice low and reverent despite his swearing. His touch, tentative at first, was also reverent when he pulled open the front of the robe to completely expose Tae's abdomen then laid one hand on the man's gravid stomach.

12