Rita Ch. 02.5: An Angel Awakens

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, I have a date. I have a lady friend and she loves wine." Pat indulged himself with a kiss to Rita's cheek. "Rita, that was incredible. You can kick Tony's ass for me sometime. You guys should stick around and watch your boy."

"I think it is time for him to excel without me on his shoulder. He made me very proud in there. We have some family business to look into." Rita blushed.

"He will be as fast as you one day, Baby." Tony said and held Rita to his side. "Friday night. Claude's Bistro in Ridgeview. Come prepared to get drunk. Get a room at the Roadside Pioneer, it's a block away and we can get shit-faced."

"Sounds like a plan, Lt. Peanut. I'll bring cigars." Pat said, as he got into his Jeep.

....

Tony got a room for Phillipe at a cheap motel half a block down the next street. It was visible from the dojo. Rita went in a market nearby and bought drinks and snacks for her "little brother". She had noticed that he liked fruit, she got some apples, oranges and pears in a variety pack. It was bringing out "Mom Rita" again.

They swung open the door to clear some stale air from the room. Rita put the items she bought on the table. "I'm going to grab a quick shower."

Tony closed the door. "Baby, please wait a minute." He turned her around for a kiss. "Ever since your demo, there has been only one thing in the world that I want." He went to his knees in front of her and started peeling off her yoga pants and thong panties.

"You are a silly man, Tony. I'm not fresh. Can't this wait?" Rita squirmed but found that she was helping him undress her. Rita laughed. "Did you get a little erection?"

"Sorry, babe. I was looking at you in a strictly sexual way."

"You were not the only one." Rita said grinning and pulling her shirt off.

"Phillipe?" Tony looked up at her.

"No, the students that came in." Rita said chuckling. "The 'little brother' thing has been a cold shower for Phillipe." She laughed as Tony pushed her onto Phillipe's bed. "Maybe you need a cold shower!"

"Some things get harder in the cold." He tickled her and nibbled at her mound.

Rita caught Tony's head between her hands. "Silly man! Tony, please. If I could right now, a quickie would not get the job done." She ran her fingers through his hair. "My stomach is in knots. I did not plan on performing an exhibition. I wanted to show some skills to generate some credibility. And I wanted to make you and Phillipe proud." Rita stood and pushed Tony back. She kicked off her pants and panties, sat on the bed, rolled onto her back, flashed her spread vagina and then rolled back up to standing. "That must last you until tonight, sailor."

Rita laughed as Tony grabbed her and gave her a slap across the ass cheek, hard enough to leave a faint pink handprint. "Watch it, Little Senorita. Be glad I don't want to bed you in this dump."

Rita went for the shower. "Come wash my back and I might let you wash the front." She rolled her braid up in a plastic bag. "Robert thinks we need to interview everyone in Ridgeview. I think we can get it all at once. We need a meeting with Dennis and Sandy. I'd like to hear it from Sandy's husband, David. When we have the straight story, we are off until we pick up Robert tomorrow."

"So, I get my girl all to myself tomorrow morning if we pay a visit to the new parents. A baby gift would be appropriate." Tony thought aloud.

"Right, we'll just drop in to see the baby." Rita grinned as Tony placed a soft kiss on her shoulder.

....

Rita and Tony picked up sandwiches and went to see Phillipe before leaving Pensacola. They found him with the military guys on the wrestling mat. He ran over to them.

"Rita, Tony I'm glad you came back."

"Just to drop off the key to your room and a sandwich." Tony said.

"We will be a short drive from here. Call if you need us. Call your mother. Remember, its seven hours later there." Rita was strangely nervous. "You made me proud, Phillipe."

"You made me proud too, Rita. Everyone wants classes with you. They like your muscles and they have come up with very creative ways to say that you are sexy and beautiful." Phillipe blushed. "Please don't kiss me in front of them again. They tease me." He laughed.

"I had hoped to see you in a gee, little brother."

"We are doing Jiu Jitsu and wrestling. They said the sweats and tee would be OK." Phillipe looked over his shoulder then back. "I just want to say thank you, merci beaucoup. You haven't been soiling my bed, have you?"

....

The two lover's bed soiling would have to wait. There were many things to do in preparation for the promotional event. Rita tried not to think of Phillipe being left with a sitter, but the thought made her smile. She looked at Tony and realized how much she loved him and her new 'little brother'. She had felt for some time that the Renard's and Andre Benoit were now truly a family to her. She was happy that she would soon see Dennis and Papa Claude.

After a few stops for some shopping, Rita and Tony were able to see David and Sandy Nichols at their home. Karen, David's ex-wife, and the first baby were there. They were able to confirm that Dennis Renard was the biological father of Karen's child and the one still gestating inside Sandy. They were not as open about many other details. Rita passed on holding the baby. She was still uncomfortable around infants, though she was drawn to them.

Later, Chef Claude made steak au poivre for a private dinner with Rita. Dennis and Tony were allowed to be there. Claude's playful infatuation with the young Spanish beauty was poorly hidden. She had helped Claude when he had a heart procedure a year prior. During dinner, Dennis filled in some details that supported everything else they had learned about the baby situation.

After a relaxing dinner and an hour of reminiscing, Claude went home, and the evening staff shut down the bistro. The chef's table was cleared but for wine glasses and a fresh bottle. Dennis Renard turned off the main lights for the building and rejoined Rita and Tony.

Dennis slipped into Rita's side of the booth, sandwiching her between himself and Tony. "Pops has a huge crush on you, my love. You had dinner with three boyfriends."

"Claude and I pretend to be lovers. It is a silly thing between us, and you are a silly man, Denny." Rita smiled and refilled the wine glasses. "You and Sandy were supposed to find him a girlfriend."

"When he had his stents placed, you stayed with us and cared for him. You slept with him some of the time." Dennis winked.

"He was frightened at the time of his surgery. I tried to comfort him. We did not have intercourse."

"Interesting choice of words. Maybe something a little more 'hands on'." Dennis chuckled and made a masturbating motion.

Rita pinched Dennis on the thigh. "Do not be vulgar. I gave Claude therapeutic massage to help him feel strong again." Rita blushed and giggled uncontrollably. "He may have had some pleasure from this."

"We call it a happy ending, sexy girl." Dennis said laughing, until Rita pinched him fiercely. "Ouch! Damn!"

"I remember giving you such treatment a few years ago. Your father is handsome and very kind. He deserves it as much as anyone I know." She pinched Dennis again and elbowed Tony hard enough to make him cough in with his laughter. "You too, Peanut."

"Baby, I ain't said shit!" Tony said chuckling.

.....

Later in their room, Rita and Tony were winding down from the long day and getting comfortable. Tony had a phrase in his mind ever since they had visited with the new parents. It was a vulgar phrase that was in wide use in the military and somewhat popular in the private sector. Anytime a situation became disorganized and confusing, someone might say...

"Cluster-fuck." Tony spat the phrase out as he slipped out of his shoes.

"I think they have a good plan as long as they focus on the children and communicate." Rita chuckled. She slipped off her shoes and pants. It had been a long day and the couple was ready to relax. "I think that they can do fine as long as no one gets hurt."

"I don't mean that kind of 'cluster-fuck'. I think that they may have all jumped in bed and got wild until both girls were preggo." Tony said.

"Don't be vulgar, Lt. Peanut. I will not speculate what kind of activity resulted in Karen becoming pregnant as well as Sandy and neither should you."

"I know, baby. And I guess we shouldn't speculate how little brother entertained two beautiful girls in his room yesterday either." Tony smirked.

Rita playfully wrapped her bra around Tony's neck. "No, we will not. Do you really think that the larger girl is pretty also?"

"Well of course! Pretty face, nice skin and a beautiful smile. Brandi is a beautiful girl. She is carrying some extra weight and muscle, but she is a softball player. Nice young lady too."

"Phillipe said something like that, too. I am proud of you both." Rita slipped out of her panties and put them on her lover's head like a little hat and snickered. "I think you deserve a reward, sir."

"And what would that be?"

"Let me show you, sailor." She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him with soft passion.

....

The couple were snuggling under the covers. Rita and Tony both knew that they would make love but were in no hurry. They had moved around and settled into a spoon with Tony cradling his lover from behind. He stroked her torso with long sweeps of his hand. He would pause to pet her breasts and crotch along the way. Rita was strong and independent but was deeply aroused when she let Tony manhandle her.

Tony's petting intensified, as did the arousal in both for them. Still spooning, he nestled his swelling cock in the cleft of Rita's ass. Tony rubbed her breasts and nibbled on her shoulder. Rita reached back and ran her fingers through Tony's hair. She began to writhe and hum as he pressed firmly against her labia. When her pleasure began to peak, Tony ran his hand up along Rita's ribs tickling her.

Rita cackled laughing as he bit her neck and growled like a big cat. "You crazy man!" She groaned when he went right back to stimulating her. Tony pinched her nipple and rubbed her clit firmly. Rita moaned. He tickled her for a second time briefly and returned to her crotch. Rita giggled as he wedged his cock head against her anus. "That will not work, big guy!" She said laughing.

Tony held her still and tickled, while poking her butt. "Quiet and you won't get hurt." He said and growled again, chuckling. He moved back to intensely stimulating Rita's pussy.

She moaned and squirmed and welcomed the attentions of her lover. Tony was the only man she could ever submit to in this way. Trusting him completely and giving him her body was a rush all its own. She let Tony's cock slip and slide in the opening of her ass and concentrated on the clitoral sensations. She rolled her hips in time with his manipulations. Tony's glans slipped a centimeter deeper, and it felt good. He kept stroking her pussy and poking at her anus. Ignition. Waves of heated pleasure began traveling up Rita's body. The head of Tony's cock stimulated the sensitive tissues of Rita's pucker. Rita moaned softly and hunched her hips violently. Tony bit her shoulder and pinched. Combustion. Fire seemed to burst up from her vagina and consume her. Her senses dulled as she quivered and shook. Rita pulled her butt away. The surprise rush of the cock pulling from her, sent her orgasm into second gear. Rita felt liquid eject from her and she gasped for breath. She shook all over one last time and breathed deeply.

"What the hell was that de Palma? You are a nasty beast!" Rita laughed and flipped over and kissed him passionately. "That is no way to treat a lady. It is good that I am not a lady."

"I was feeling silly and horny. You were all tense, so I just unwound you."

"Well, you are crazy, mon amour. If you like backdoor, you should have slept with Nikki when we were all in Marseille. She loves anal and likes to talk about it." Rita said grinning and slipping out of the bed.

"She slept with Phillipe a few times before she went home. Damn that boy! Doesn't look like his sex life has suffered since he left Club Phantom." Tony said, snickering.

Rita chuckled and went to the bathroom. She stood under the shower with her hair in a plastic bag. She let the warm water cascade over her shoulders and down her body; body that was still returning to normal. Tony had surprised her by pulling an orgasm from her like drawing a bucket from a well.

He had surprised her earlier that day. They had stopped by S-Mart to try to find a baby gift for Karen's baby. Tony stepped into the baby department and immediately found a nice baby blanket with a nautical theme of sun and sailboats. "One size fits all and it's machine washable." He had said. Rita smiled when she remembered this. She was sure that Tony had dropped all of his girlfriends, not long after he and her had first become lovers.

"He would make a wonderful father, Sara-Dina. You could make beautiful babies together."

"We would drive each other crazy, mother."

Rita smiled at the thought of setting up house with Tony, maybe even marriage. She dried herself and made her way back to bed, only to find Tony had fallen asleep. He seemed to still have a little smile of satisfaction. She slipped into bed with him with her own little smile.

....

"Ou eteis-tu, mon amour?" Rita asked as Tony slipped back into bed. (Where have you been?)

"Bathroom and shower, baby. I got a text from Isabella. Robert is on a redeye into Atlanta in a couple of hours. He will find a commuter flight down here."

"So early afternoon then." Rita speculated with her eyes still closed.

"Yeah. He'll find a flight into Mobile or Pensacola or farther east. He has gotten as bad as you about just going and figuring it out along the way." Tony snickered.

"I learned it from you, de Palma."

"Well, if he lands in Tallahassee or NOLA, he can rent a car and drive himself." Tony hugged her firmly. "Do you want to go peek in on Phillipe?"

"I'm dying to, but I will not. That adventure is his alone. He will gain confidence doing it alone. I just hope he works hard, and Chris pushes him harder." Rita said and snuggled up to him.

Tony petted Rita softly. "I hope I didn't push too hard last night." He kissed her.

"It was fine, mon amour. It was weird but stimulating."

"Butt stimulating?!" He snickered. "Would you like something a little more traditional?" Tony asked as he embraced her and kissed her passionately.

....

The morning light outside, was changing from orange to yellow. The sky was deep blue and lush green foliage was all around. But the light intruding around the motel curtains was reduced to cold gray, muting the colors in the room. It still showed Tony the lines and form of his lover. He held her beneath him and steadily made love to her. His thrusts were strong and loving. He kissed Rita and smiled.

Rita looked into his eyes. "Why are you smiling, my love?" She also smiled.

"Because you make me happy, and I love you." He backed up to stand on the floor beside the bed. He pulled Rita to him, sliding her across the bed. Rita sat up, assuming that Tony wanted some oral. But he pushed her onto her back again. "Just relax there, sweet love. Let me rock you for a while."

Rita chuckled and lay back. She knew that a romantic morning romp was a specialty of her partner. She let him adjust their position and resume his attentions. Rita took a little gasp when the thickest part of Tony's cock slipped into her. This was partly out of habit and partly from the pure rush of being opened fully. When they first became lovers, it seemed as though Tony was too big for her. She had gotten quite used to it, and now longed to feel her handsome lover fill her.

Tony gripped Rita's hips in his strong hands and guided their union, thrusting firmly. He was pushing deeply into the Spanish girl. He pushed the deepest part of her vagina even deeper into her body. Rita reached back and stretched her body as Tony stretched her. The stimulation suddenly got very good, and Rita had a mild quivering orgasm. Tony smiled and resumed thrusting. Rita was wetter and he slipped freely as he built up more force and speed.

Rita knew that he was starting a volley that would end in climax. She thought about the feeling of going limp and letting Tony man-handle her. Rita closed her eyes and slowed her breathing. She had another spasm in her belly, the thought of letting go excited her. Rita lay her arms to her sides and relaxed. Tony's oscillations were as if warm waves were washing over her. She let all other sensations fade and concentrated only upon the intimate friction and pressure inside her tight, tender pussy. Visions of soft pastel clouds drifted through Rita's mind. She was conscious of not feeling where her arms were but remained relaxed. Tony's thrusting built toward a climax. Rita moved her hands to her breasts to feel them again. Tony pounded her firmly, then groaned as he pulled out and delivered a large dose of semen onto her belly. Rita looked up smiling at the glistening body of her muscled lover.

"Oh my, Sara-Dina! What a man."

"Mother! Mother?"

....

Rita looked around the shower curtain. "You did not have to withdraw, mon amour. I am on a contraceptive."

"I know, baby. I just thought, with all this pregnancy mojo going around, I'd be careful." Tony said as he carefully shaved. He heard his phone chime for an incoming text and checked it.

"I think you just felt like squirting in on me." Rita snickered from the shower. "Are you going to work out today, old man?"

"Another workout? Maybe tonight, my love." He looked up and winked. "Message from Robert. He is flying into Pensacola and renting a car. We don't have to fetch him."

"He likes to drive around and see his old places." Rita turned off the water and drew back the curtain. The cool air sharpened her tits as she grabbed a towel.

"Beautiful girl! If I were not so hungry..."

"I am starving. Let's have a good lunch, then work out the plans for the party." She kissed Tony, avoiding the remains of his shave cream. "Help me make sure the Renard brothers don't stay up late talking. They have a boat chartered for tomorrow."

....

The deep-sea fishing trip for the Brothers Renard was a tradition. Robert always sprang for a charter and took Claude and others. The long-standing rule that no one could drink until someone caught a fish was once again broken by the brothers. Claude and Dennis made breakfast for Rita and the fishing party, wine and omelets at sunrise.

It was Wednesday morning. Rita was left to run the kitchen at Claude's Bistro for lunch so Dennis and Claude could go fishing. Tony was propped up in a chair dosing under an old ball cap. He had given Robert all the information that he and Rita had found out the day before. The drone of the big diesel engine was rocking the Navy man to sleep. Robert had hired the "Reel Good Time" out of Horseshoe, Florida. Claude and Robert were up on the bridge with Capt. Mike. It was their third time to fish with Mike and his crew.

On the starboard side, David Nichols and Dennis Renard were sitting on a life jacket locker. Dennis was frantically trying to tell David something before the boat stopped. "Look, Dave. I've got to tell you something now before we get to a fishing spot. Robert is going to fly into one of his 'family meetings'. We need to show him that we have it under control."

"I know, buddy. Why are you stressed out?" David asked and looked puzzled.

"Sandy and I were about to tell you that I have the house covered. You aren't going to be out anything on the house. I have some money. Well, it's Pop's money." Dennis explained.

"It's cool. We'll handle it. I want to do this for you and Sandy." David said, hiding confusion.