Rita Explores Ch. 02

Story Info
The night with Bert and Mic, and the aftermath.
6.7k words
4.46
6.2k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The night had been intoxicating, and not just from the wine coolers I seemed to have constantly in my hand. After getting Tony's assent to leave the jacuzzi, I felt four sets of eyes, five if I include Kim's, on me as I made my way to where the guys were seated. The lanai lights were all on, I might as well have been on a stage. Tony had stepped aside to toss my empty in the recycle bin, so Bobby, Bert and Mic had an unobstructed view as I approached where they sat, and Tony got to see me from behind.

Kim had been standing and talking to the guys for a couple minutes when I arrived, one of her breasts showing a bit of areola.

"Well, hello," said Mic, sitting up in his chair.

"Are you sure these two aren't models?" asked Bert tapping Bobby on the knee.

"I've told Rita for years that she could easily do modeling," Tony chimed in as he came and took a seat with the other gentlemen, a fresh drink in his hand.

"Tony and I don't know how we got so lucky," said Bobby putting his hand on Kim's bottom and giving her a squeeze.

"Behave," Kim said, putting her hand on Bobby's.

"Or share," added Mic, which brought a bit of laughter from the guys.

I remember smiling, but not sure why. My tummy did a little flip-flop, not sure where this was leading, yet at the same time I felt calm. Tony was there, which reassured me and I knew things would be fine; I was doing this for him.

The next fifteen or twenty minutes continued with much banter and many, many innuendoes as Kim and I stood being devoured by the hungry eyes of Tony, Bobby, Mic, and Bert. It was arousing being wanted like that, just as Tony had told me it would be. None of the guys was shy about rearranging their pants, letting me know of their own arousal which was quite exciting, but it was comforting too that Mic and Bert, while obviously appreciative, never overtly suggested anything and kept a respectful distance. LOL, if three or four feet is respectful.

I was dying for everyone to leave so Tony and I could make love, this foreplay was killing me. I knew my nipples wanted to poke through the sheer fabric and the heat between my legs screamed to find release. As I shifted, I could feel the bottom of my suit ride up, increasing my exposure and the thrill of being seen. Then the doorbell rang.

"Wanna get that, Babe?" Tony smiled. At the same instant his hand, hidden from observation behind me, pulled the bottom of my suit up tight, fully exposing my ass and adding pressure to my labia, emphasizing their swollen fullness. I nearly buckled. I knew without looking that his motion had also allowed a fair amount of public hair, not hardly hidden anyhow by the transparent suit, to protrude out along the sides. Ohmigod, I wanted to jump him right there! I was relaxed and feeling very frisky.

"Sure, hon," I said, bending to kiss him and showing my ass to Kim and Bobby, actually unconcerned about anything else that might have been showing.

My first Pizza Dare was about to happen!

The guy was about thirty, I guessed, and seemed unfazed when I opened the door and stood there before him. He did take a rather slow perusal of my all-but-nude body but said nothing.

"Like?" I asked, unable to stifle myself.

I guess he wasn't unfazed, just in shock. "Fuuuuuck," he exhaled quietly. I smiled. My emotions were a complete mess, too many signals conflicting and the rush of adrenaline amplifying everything. I'd thought I'd freak but I didn't and assumed the wine coolers where helping make this fun instead of nerve-wracking.

"Do you have something for me?" I glanced at his tenting shorts, grinning.

"Huh?" he responded, his eyes glued to my swollen pubic area. Obviously a pussy guy, not a breast guy as I could have blinded him with my pokies.

"Pizza?"

"Yeah," he answered and set the container down at my feet and knelt, less than a foot from me to pull out the two pies. He did it by feel, his eyes still locked on my aroused pussy. The attention was exhilarating, ten times more than I'd felt at having my breasts seen weeks previous.

I took the pies from his hands and turned to find our party at the kitchen counter, all watching. I strode proudly to the kitchen and set the pies down on the counter.

"He's still watching," Tony said with a smile, nodding back over my shoulder.

"There should be a couple cokes, too," Bobby interjected.

Tony smiled at me and said, "Be a naughty girl, beautiful."

I took two steps back and then leaned forward on the counter, bending at my waist. I could feel the edges of the suit roll and pull into my labia as they slipped around the material. It was hallucinogenic, knowing what I was doing, how blatantly I was letting this stranger see my most intimate self.

I straightened, looking into Tony's eyes. He mouthed "I love you," and I returned his smile.

"Kay-kay, can you get the cokes and give the guy some sort of tip?" I asked and then stepped up and took a seat on one of our bar stools, my legs open and fours sets of eyes fucking me.

"Anyone hungry?" I toyed dangerously, reaching for the top pizza box and flipping it open. Ohmigod, I can't believe I just said that. My eyes met Tony's, which were purely lustful. I hope you are enjoying this, my darling. It's for you!

2

The alarm startled the shit out of me. I was completely disoriented. And nude! Ohmigod, my head.

"Tony!" I called in a panic.

"Right here, beautiful," he answered as he came into the room with a cup of coffee. "How you doing?"

Tears began to roll down my cheeks. He set the coffee on the nightstand and sat next to me, taking me in his arms. "What's the matter?"

"Oh Tony, what have I done?" I sobbed. "Last night...."

"Last night, you were more beautiful, more erotic, more exciting than you have ever been. You let others see the gorgeous woman that you are, and you seemed to very much like the attention. You made me very happy and proud to be your husband."

After the pizza guy.... Oh shit, when I bent over, and then I sat on the stool..... "Tony, they all saw my pussy!"

He chuckled.

"Are you crazy?!" I screamed, staring into him. "It's not funny. Those two men saw my.... oh god..." I put my head in my hands.

Tony put his hand under my chin and raised my head to look at him.

"Yeah, they saw most of your pussy. So did Bobby. And the pizza guy, after Kim showed him her boobs and brought him in to see you sitting on the bar stool with your pussy exposed. Well, most of it anyhow...," he smiled. "and I was so proud of you, Ree, the way you were exploring your desire to be seen."

I didn't understand, couldn't remember. "Tony, what happened? Did I...."

"You didn't anything babe. We thanked the pizza guy and sent him on his way. Kim stayed topless -- she has great boobs and big nipples that stand out as amazingly as yours- and you sat in the stool munching on pizza and having another cooler. Pretty cool, too, to see those amazing pussy lips sticking out, with the suit up your middle. The guys really thought you looked so very beautiful." Tony finished, completely without concern.

"You just let them look?" I asked, shocked.

"Babe, it's what you wanted. You choose the suit, you didn't fix it when it rose up, you bent to have it tuck into your pussy, and you jumped up in the barstool and opened your legs facing us." He said matter-of-factly. "I loved that you did it, Ree. But I didn't do anything because it's what you wanted. You wanted the guys to see you, right?"

"I guess, yeah." I surrendered. "But....nothing else happened, right? I can't..., it's fuzzy. I don't remember everything clearly. Were there pictures?" I asked with some concern.

"Kim let the pizza guy get a selfie with her. And Bert and Mic got selfies with her too."

"Thanks," I said sheepishly. "I guess I should have been easier on the wine coolers."

"Bert and Mic gave us the contract!" Tony smiled.

"Oh hon, that's great," I said with as much enthusiasm as I could muster.

"Kim's going to talk with you. The guy said they can never get good-looking women to work their booth at trade shows. All they get is dopey bimbos, not together women like you two. They want you two to work their next show," Tony finished.

"Tony, I don't know..."

"It's good money, babe. Kim seemed real interested and Bobby said sure."

My eyebrow went up. "They made this offer with me leg spread on the barstool and Kim topless, and you think it's a good idea?"

"Ree, I would never do that. I told them you would have to talk with Kim and decide on your own," Tony retorted, a hurt look on his face.

"You know, it would be out of town. You could, if you wanted, flirt a bit, show a bit of yourself, if you wanted," Tony suggested hesitantly. "it would be hot, and you could call and tell me all about it. Think of the great love-making we'd do when you got home -- and with extra cash to buy nice stuff for yourself."

"Babe, I don't think it..."

"Just think about it, okay. It's totally up to you. I'll support your decision a hundred percent, okay. But, it would be hot," he smiled.

"You swear to God that nothing happened last night? This contract is not IF we do this show stuff?" my instincts on edge.

"What? NO. We begin work on the contract next week, the show they were talking about isn't for a couple months. In Atlanta. If you and Kim decide to do it, you could drive up, and if everything isn't cool, just leave when you want," he answered, seeming genuinely hurt by my query.

I caressed his face. "I'll think about it, okay?"

"That's all I want you to do. You were so erotic yesterday, so beautiful. I love you, Rita," Tony smiled, running his hands over my naked breasts. My girls couldn't help but respond, fueled by what I could remember of yesterday. Ohmigod, I'd done it, I'd let other men see my body!

3

Somehow, I made it to work on time and with a pretty clear head. Not a good deal of recall, just flashes of memories, but I trusted Tony when he said nothing happened. The first few patients in the morning were routine stuff, but at 10:15 -- I remember the time very expressly -- Janine came into my office and closed the door.

"What's up?" I asked, barely raising my head from the computer screen.

"Rita," she said in a hushed tone, "there's a woman here to see you. Police, I think."

"What? About what?"

"She just said it's a private matter. She's insisting fairly strongly."

"What makes you think she's police? Did she give you a card or anything? Show a badge?" I asked skeptically.

"It's just her manner, I guess. She said to give you this," Janine said handing me the stapled shut piece of paper in her hand.

I recall rolling my eyes as I tore it open. Then they went wide. My heart began to race. "We need to talk about Herbert Kleeman and Mic Dawson," it read.

I looked at my schedule. "Janine, I'll see her," I said as calmly as I could. "Tell the next patient I'm running a little behind, okay?"

"Everything alright, Rita?"

"Yeah," I smiled, "just something I forgot to take care of. Some papers to sign for a bank loan," I lied.

"Alright. I hope you guys get the loan. For the business?" she was chipper. "She looked more like a cop than a banker, though."

"Yep, you guessed it." I smiled and closed my computer. "Loan officers are just as bad."

She entered my office and closed the door behind herself, taking the seat in front of my desk.

"Mrs. Gunter, thank you for seeing me," she said in a pleasant tone. "I'm Special Agent Baglioni of the FBI," she announced as she handed me her card and produced her badge/ID, just like in the movies.

"What's this about?" I asked a little shaken.

"You recognize the names on the paper?" she asked, extending her hand. "By the way, may I have that back, please?"

I handed her the paper. "They're business associates of my husband and brother-in-law. What's this all about?"

"Neither you or your family are in trouble. We're investigating Mr. Kleeman and Mr. Dawson. I'm going to be very frank with you, but nothing I tell you can leave this room. Do you understand?"

My fight or flight alarms all sounded at once. I crossed my arms on my chest and nodded.

I learned that there was a nearly year-long investigation of Mic and Bert, the two men who had been in my home last night, who had seen me essentially naked In my sheer swimsuit, for racketeering, extortion, money laundering and prostitution! - and one woman was missing. As the pieces had come together in this multi-jurisdictional, multi-state investigation, the FBI had discovered a pattern where Mic and Bert cultivated relationships online with men who wanted to share their wives, or wanted to learn how to get their wives to live that lifestyle. They would then use the wives via blackmail as prostitutes to further their business relationships across the country.

In turn, they would use the 'affairs' these women had to blackmail and extort their so-called partners, or use the blackmail to get into other businesses, either using their businesses as fronts for money laundering operations or taking them over themselves and leaving the families broken. The FBI had hundreds of videos and photos of these 'shared wives' as evidence already. The woman who was missing; it was her husband who had first gone to the FBI ten months earlier.

Tears were running down my face as Agent Baglioni finished her summary.

"Mrs. Gunter, I am not here to judge. These two men exploit human weakness, and unfortunately, if there is a weakness of any type, someone will try to take advantage."

"Does Tony know?" I asked weakly.

"What these two do? No, it's early in the process, and honestly, most men.... It's how these guys work, they're like Svengalis. They find a man with a weakness and convince him that it's normal to want to share their wife. Maybe just photos to start with, or on chats, videos. A lot of times, that's all we have on them, is possession of these items and unfortunately that is not illiegal unless it involves minors or the women were coerced. Like you, every woman I've spoken with wanted to do this for their husbands, they thought it would help their marriages to be a little more playful or daring. Plus, these guys have contracts -- it's amazing that folks sign stuff without reading and understanding what's they are agreeing to. Hidden in the contracts we've been able to obtain is a clause about being allowed to use photos and videos of the business, the owners -- and their families -- for promotion and publicity purposes. The compounding issue is when they find business owners, when there is something they can monetize... then it gets dangerous for everyone. The husband thinks it's for his wife, no harm no foul, if she wants to pose for other men. It verifies what Kleeman and Dawson have fed them about 'hot wives,' the storyline found all over the internet. She goes along because she's told his business will suffer or the family will be completely bankrupted. Whole families get destroyed because these evil men exploit and use people."

I sat in stunned silence, tears continuing to trickle down my face. I couldn't breathe. Tony and I loved each other desperately. How dare these men, anyone, take how we expressed that love for each other and turn it into something dirty and abuse it! I had struggled, but I did admit to myself I liked being seen. Tony was turned on by that. It hurt no one! Why would these, these....how could they take that?!?!

"What do you want?" I asked with resolve.

"First, you can't tell anyone about this right now. Not Tony, Bobby, or Kim, no one for the present. Second, because we're following Kleeman and Dawson already, we are aware of what transpired last night at your home..."

"You were there?" I shot. "What? You recorded us somehow, videoed us? What, damnit?" I said sitting up.

"Rita, I am not here to judge. It was a legitimate surveillance to gather evidence on suspects and.."

"Video or audio?" I asked coolly.

"Both. As well as all electronics, all your phones and theirs," she answered evenly.

"Fuck you. I want that all out of my house right away, you understand?"

Agent Baglioni glanced at her watch. "All of it was gone an hour ago. I'm sorry, but it was necessary." The professional detachment was galling. "But we'll continue to monitor your phones. That's likely how they'll contact you and Kim."

"Did you enjoy watching?" I snapped.

"I want to get these two foul men into a federal prison for the rest of their lives. I'm a woman, Rita, I understand that what transpires between loving partners is personal, intimate. I don't judge that at all, whatever two consenting adults choose to do in the privacy of their bedroom is between them. But when it becomes involuntary for one or the other, when crime is involved, it's my job to make a case and put the criminals behind bars," Agent Baglioni responded with some passion.

She leaned forward, "Rita, I know this is a lot to take in. I believe that Tony is being manipulated by these guys just as much as you are." She smiled and leaned on the desk, "We all share bedroom fantasies with those we love. It's good and can be very healthy, it can add spice to the relationship."

I nodded.

"What Kleeman and Dawson do is wrong. They take that love and intimacy and they prey on it, they corrupt it, and they hurt people. I would like you to help us put an end to that."

"I... what would I need to do?" I asked. If Tony was being manipulated by these guys, if they wanted to hurt my family, there was almost nothing I wouldn't do to protect us.

"To begin with, over lunch I'd like you to come to this address," Agent Baglioni said, handing me a business card. "We'd like to run some labs on you."

"What?" I asked confused.

"Rita, how clear is your memory of last night?"

Panic flooded my system. "Tony said nothing happened," I whispered.

"Rita," she said as I began to cry. She took my hand. "Rita, Tony is being manipulated by them. We suspect they are doping their victims early on, later it is about coercion and blackmail, threats to their families...."

"What..."

"They have some pictures," she said, taking a tablet she had with her and placing it on my desk. "We believe that they 'helped' you relax and then forget about last evening. It's likely Tony and Bobby were unaware, believing you and Kim were completely willing,..that your actions were freely made. Probably a combination of GHB and Rohypnol. We need to test for those, or find out what they gave you and Kim before it's out of your systems, as we suspect it's very low doses."

"Tony said they took pictures with Kim," I breathed in disbelief.

The agent tapped the tablet and turned it to me. "Remember, they are brilliantly evil. They are manipulating Tony too, and I'm sure he thinks this is what you want, what will help your marriage."

I looked in stunned horror at several pictures of Kim and I together, big smiles on our faces as we posed topless -- my suit pulled down. Then there were three or four of each of us fully nude with each of the guys. I was smiling and appeared happy in each. The tears had stopped, now I was furious.

"We pulled these off their phones, and as far as we can tell they have not sent them or uploaded them anywhere."

"Well, delete them!" I demanded.

"Rita, we can't do that. If we do, they'll know they are being monitored."

I seethed, but I understood. I looked at the tablet again. I looked happy to have Tony holding me as I stood nude and posed with him by our pool, but I looked just as content to have Bobby with his arm around me. And was unfazed and smiling with Bert and Mic with their arms around me -- I suspected each grabbing an ass cheek from the angle of their arms at my waist- and each holding a breast! I didn't remember any of it, though I vaguely thought there had been pictures. I wanted to shower and I wanted to scream. I wanted these bastards to go to jail.

12