Rita Supports The Troops

Story Info
She'll fool around. But will she fool around with you?
3.4k words
4.6
6.5k
6
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/03/2024
Created 11/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sun was still up when my scout platoon got back to garrison. But by the time equipment was checked in, men dismissed and my report submitted it was late in the evening. Walking up the steps of my rented house I was thinking about a hot shower and a soft bed. I was not expecting to run into a hot lady on her way out. Startled by my unexpected appearance, she shrank back into the darkened house.

I held up my hands and called to her. "I live here. I just got back from the field."

She came back to the doorway and looked me over cautiously. "I was visiting Captain C______. Sorry. I'll leave."

"You can't leave yet because..." I thought fast. I wanted to at least make this dame's acquaintance. "...because I need a drink I can't drink alone."

She studied my face, then extended her hand. "I can stay for a drink. I'm Rita."

I shook her hand though I was tempted to give it a kiss. "I'm Tony, Lieutenant A____.

I set my ruck and web gear down just inside the door and went into the kitchen. Looks like Eddie used every dish in the house. His signature main course, manicotti, was barely touched. Guess he and his lady friend had an appetite for something else tonight.

"There's some pinot left," the woman said from the kitchen door, gesturing to the two green bottles on the counter, one empty and one nearly full. Knowing my roommate, that explains why his date was seeing herself out.

I popped the uneaten pasta into the fridge for later. Then I got down two fresh flutes and carried them and the wine to the living room. I found Rita on one end of the couch, looking very classy. I set the glasses down on the coffee table and filled them nearly to the top. Tacky, but I might as well make the moment last.

"You'll excuse me for a moment?"

"Of course."

I humped the field gear into my room and cast off my uniform tunic and soiled t-shirt, replacing them with a West Point sweatshirt. Never hurts to drop that name. My dirty boots I exchanged for slip-on sneakers. Then I went into the bathroom to brush my teeth and scrub the camouflage paint off my face. I didn't need a shave since I keep myself groomed even in the field. I like to be an example for the men.

And while I washed I was thinking. My roommate Eddie had confided to me that he was buttering up a lady, a married lady. That's not a good thing, in my opinion, and it's an offense in the code of military justice. But naive to think it doesn't happen, even in military communities with their unique social circumstances. And there was no missing the diamond on this chick's ring finger. Well, if he could lure a woman away from her husband he can hardly criticize me for trying to lure her away from him.

*****

Amazing how a quick wash can make you feel. It was a new man who joined Rita on the couch. She had not touched her glass so I handed it to her and touched mine to hers. We took our sips before settling back to regard each other.

"I'm surprised Eddie was drinking wine. It makes him sleepy."

"That would explain it, then." She looked relieved. "I was afraid he found me boring."

"I don't see that happening." I eyed her over my glass, wondering if he fell asleep before, or after.

Bad luck for Eddie, landing a specimen like this only to fall asleep on her. She was definitely an attractive lady but not my roommate's usual date. He liked them strictly in their early twenties though he was pushing thirty himself. This woman was definitely not in her twenties. It had been a while since she had even seen her thirties, if I was any judge.

She was put together well. No doubt about that. Her hair style was fresh, her makeup understated. Her gray cowl-necked dress hugged an inviting full figure. Her nails were candy red and looked freshly done. I especially liked how her legs looked in black pantyhose patterned with thin vertical stripes. It's possible that she got herself dolled up just for her date tonight. But I got the impression that this is how she was all the time. And that was likely the case, if she was who I thought she was.

"How do you know Eddie?" I asked.

She gave me a shy smile. "His team is doing the mainframe upgrade in my building."

"Accounting and Finance, right?"

"Yes." She looked down in her glass and lifted it for another sip. "Tony, I hope I can count on you to keep this to yourself."

"Of course. Your affairs are none of my business nor anyone else's." Maybe I shouldn't have used the word "affairs" but under the circumstances it was accurate.

I didn't tell her that not all of my brother officers were so confidential. Eddie, for instance. He liked to brag. He'd hold back details but it wasn't hard to add things up. But there were others. I'd heard rumors about a lady in the Finance office who was all prim and proper. But if a guy played his cards right she could really cut loose. These stories were never first or second-hand, only about a friend of a friend, so you couldn't be sure if they were true. But here she was. So there must be some truth to the rumors.

A change of subject was in order so I entertained her with some stories about field life. My scouts were a pretty wild bunch and if they so much as set foot in the woods they liked to cast off the veneer of civilization. The longer we stayed out the wilder they got, leading to a never-ending supply of anecdotes. On a quiet administrative post like this she probably didn't rub shoulders with real soldiers very often and she did seem to be eating my stories right up.

She had some stories of her own about working in a mixed military and civilian office. Who knew there could be so much drama among bean counters? I found her voice arousing and her sense of humor quite engaging. As we talked we sipped our wine, little by little, until an hour had gone by and our glasses were down to their last drops. Trying to stave off the inevitable, I cast about for a new topic that might keep her there a little while longer.

"I hope you don't mind me saying, Rita, but I like those tights you're wearing."

She had her legs tucked up under her like a cat. Now she extended one of those shapely legs for me to admire. "Thank you, Tony. Nice of you to notice."

"The pattern is eye-catching."

She extended her other leg and crossed one over the other, evidently enjoying the attention. "They're ribbed."

"For her pleasure?" I blurted and her eyes shot wide. "I am so sorry. That was inappropriate."

"Oh don't worry, Tony. I'm not offended. Just surprised, that's all. I haven't heard that ad line for a while. Otherwise I wouldn't have stepped right in it."

"It just slipped out. I'll be more careful."

"No. I don't want you to think I'm uptight. Why don't you tell me an off-color joke. I'm sure you know one."

I knew quite a few, as it happened. But I didn't know many I could tell to a lady, even if she was asking for it. Then I remembered one that might fit the bill. I told her about a guy who accepted a challenge to drink a bottle of whiskey, wrestle a bear and make love to a woman all in one night. He drank the bottle down and staggered out into the woods. An hour later he returned covered with claw marks. "All right, where's this woman you want me to wrestle?"

That got me a groaning laugh. I asked her to tell one. She said she knew a dirty story that I might find amusing. Then she proceeded to tell me what I recognized as "The Reeve's Tale" by Chaucer. I didn't admit that I knew it. I was enjoying how she told it, loved to hear the dirty things coming out of that neatly lipsticked mouth of hers. My favorite part was when the miller's wife goes to use the bathroom and the student moves the cradle to the foot of his bed so she gets in bed with him by mistake. I imagined myself in that situation and Rita crawling into bed with me. I had to make my move.

"You're pretty neat, Rita. I really enjoy your company."

"Thanks, Tony. I like you too."

"I'd like to get closer to you."

"What's stopping you?"

"Well, it's just that I haven't bathed in a while and I need to take a shower."

"Go ahead then."

"I'm afraid you won't be here when I get back."

She toyed with a lock of her hair. "I guess that's just a risk you'll have to take."

*****

I raced back to my room and got undressed. I practically had to peel off my military-issue cotton briefs. The hot water felt so good. But I was really thinking how good it would feel if I could coax this lady into my bed. Ignoring my first class chubby I washed my filthy hair with the 2-in-1 shampoo. As I held my head under the stream to rinse I thought I heard a noise in the room. "Hello?"

There was no reply but then I heard the shower curtain move. I saw the shadow of another person stepping into the tub with me. I felt hands on my shoulders, soft breasts on my back. I felt feminine pubes brush against my bare ass. This shit just got real.

Standing behind me, Rita took my washcloth and soaped it up. She proceeded to scrub me from top to bottom. She scrubbed my arms, my pits, my back. She skipped over my ass and scrubbed my legs. She had me turn around and my hardon tapped her soft belly. She looked so good in her dripping wet bare skin that I thought my dick was going to crack.

She scrubbed my chest, my stomach. She set aside the washrag and worked up a lather in her hands. Then she kneeled down to one side of me. What a lovely sight, the top of her head at my waist level. Her left hand started lathering up my butt crack. With her right hand she started washing my balls, I parted my legs so she wouldn't miss a spot. She started washing my dick, over and over again, her other hand still going up and down my ass, her fingertips grazing my butthole.

She was looking me right in the eyes, one hand working my dick and balls, the other exploring my cheeks. She looked so good, felt so right. I was thinking if she was younger, and if she didn't fuck strangers, this babe would be wife material. She kept stroking and stroking and looking up at me expectantly. No time like the present. I let loose and she laughed in delight and rubbed my dick all over her face. Unbelievable.

She stood up and I traded places with her so she could wash her face. Then I bent her over and soaped up her pussy and ass. I planned to pay her a visit there and didn't want to risk any of Eddie's swimmers hanging around. She put her hands on the rim of the tub and pushed her ass back against my hand as I worked three fingers up in her cunt. I tried to probe her butthole with my thumb and she just said "Nope". Oh well.

*****

After we toweled each other off I picked her up and carried her to my bed. I keep my quarters neat as a pin and this is a good reason why. I tossed her on the bed and she giggled like a girl. I dove in next to her and we commenced to making out like lovers. She had a really nice body for an older lady. Wait. Let me take that back. She had a really nice body. I could tell there was some age on it but there wasn't anything about it I didn't like. I liked her soft tits. I liked her soft curves. I liked her legs and I couldn't wait to have them wrapped around my head.

"I'm going to eat that pussy now," I told her.

"I wish you would," she replied.

I took my time working my way down there, kissing and nuzzling and licking. Eventually I got to her bush and meaty pussy lips. I took my time zeroing in on the target, kissing her inner thighs and the bottom of her sweet cheeks. When I felt like she was going crazy for it I gave that pussy a long leisurely lick. It tasted amazing and I knew I was going to be down there a long time.

I've eaten a few pussies in my time. Some I like better than others. But whether I like it or not I answer the call of duty. This one I liked... a lot. And I decided I was going to utterly fucking destroy her little kitty with my mouth. I was going to fuck her with my tongue better than my roommate may or may not have fucked her with his dick. So, without mercy for a slut, I plowed into her baby maker face first.

She squirmed and she made half-hearted attempts to push my head away and she kicked at the blankets in slow motion. I bathed her cunt lips with my tongue, explored every crease and contour. I sucked those lips gently into my mouth and let them softly slip out, again and again. I kissed and licked her all over her pelvis and while I did that I ran my hands over her legs and up under her ass. I couldn't say how long I was down there before she pinned my head down with one leg and bucked into my mouth several times.

"Ohhh, that's what I was missing," she groaned. Then when I started eating her again, "Oh fuck."

I took it a little easier on her this time, figuring she'd be sensitive after that. She didn't resist, just spread a little wider and sighed. I worked my way down to the lower end of her sweet hole and licked her taint. That got her attention and her pelvis squirmed under my tongue. I kept licking that soft patch of skin, eliciting from her little high-pitched whimpers. Then to my delight she twisted herself around for everyone's favorite number. The feeling of her hot mouth on the head of my dick was like a dream come true.

I rolled over on my side and she rolled toward me and we buried our faces in each other's hairy valentines. I really enjoyed french kissing her pussy like it was a mouth, running my hands over her plump ass cheeks where her head should be. Reaching down to feel her head of hair where you would expect to touch her ass. I loved hugging her waist right where you would find it if you were fucking her. And I loved fucking her mouth like it was a cunt.

My tongue strayed back to her taint and her sucking on my cock got more vigorous when I did. My tongue swirled around that soft patch of skin and strayed dangerously close to her little butthole. I drifted over the wrinkles that ringed that forbidden place. Then I ran my tongue around and across it. She froze mid-suck, my cock half in, half out of her mouth. I gave it another swirling lick. She started to suck again. I licked her asshole again. Then I pointed my tongue at it and tried to poke it into her.

Her mouth came off my cock and she made a gasping sound. Then she pulled away and I thought I fucked up. But she came back and straddled my face. She had one knee on the bed by my head and had her foot planted on the other side. She looked down between her legs at me and lowered her ass on my face. I grabbed her hips and pulled her down the rest of the way and started licking that asshole with everything I had. She started grinding her ass in my face and moaning like a whore. I was loving this.

Once we got going like that she lay down on my stomach and started going to town again on my dick. Some girls love to suck cock. Or maybe she just loved my cock. But she was definitely going over and above. I was tongue fucking her anus like my life depended on it. Across the room I could see her ass in the mirror, my head between her cheeks. Beyond her ass her head bobbed up and down and side to side on my grateful penis. She cupped my balls with one hand, which felt great, and with her other hand she stroked my butt cheeks and teased my bunghole. She would periodically take her mouth off my dick to lick the crease of my groin and suck on my balls.

I reached around her thighs and gripped one of her cheeks in each hand, pulling them apart so I could push my tongue up in her anus even farther. My tongue was half inside her. I could feel her tight sphincter muscles trying to squeeze me out. But I kept trying to push deeper and deeper. My fingertips were on the soft wrinkled skin around her anus and I pulled her a little farther apart. She was grinding her ass down on my face and cupping my cheeks and slurping up my cock.

I don't know if my final objective was to fuck her pussy or try to stick it up her tongue-stretched ass but eventually the decision was taken out of my hands. I shot off in her mouth and she sucked me dry, squeezing the last drops out of my balls with her hand. I ran my hand up her stomach and found her clit with my thumb. The moment I mashed her love button she tensed up, quivered, and the dam broke.

"I don't allow just anyone to do that," she said to the ceiling as we lay there enjoying the afterglow. "But damn, you do it good."

*****

When I was done washing out my mouth Rita was gone. I threw on my sweats and found her coming out of the guest bathroom. She was dressed and her hair and makeup were done so I knew the party was over. She gave me a hug and a peck on the lips.

"Can I see you again?" I asked.

"This is a one-time thing. I hope that's OK." She waggled her fingers in case I hadn't seen her ring. "Hubby tolerates an occasional night out. But more than that is cheating."

"I see," I said, though I didn't see. She crossed that cheating line a long time ago, in my opinion. But we tell ourselves what we need to hear.

Just then Eddie's door opened and the man himself came out, rubbing the sleep from his eyes. "Oh hey, Rita. I was afraid you left."

"No. I was just getting acquainted with your roommate."

"Hey Tone. You're back." He walked over and shook my hand. Then he put his arm around Rita's waist. "Sorry I dozed off on you, babe. But since you're here why don't we go lie down?"

I expected her to refuse but to my surprise she let herself be led. Passing the coffee table Eddie saw the bottle of wine and stopped to pick it up. He gave it a sniff and then turned it up and chugged the contents. While he did this, Rita turned toward me and gave me an amused look.

I formed a pillow with my hands and mimed him putting his head on it and going to sleep. Then I made walking fingers and pointed to my bedroom door. She held her hand up and made the OK gesture. Then she poked her index finger through the hole and pumped it several times, pursing her lips in a kiss.

"Man, that is good stuff." Eddie put the empty bottle down and escorted Rita back to his room.

I felt a pang of jealousy watching her go. Then I went to lie down and count the minutes. Would lightning strike again tonight?