Rite of Passage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she had calmed down, my wife opened her eyes to see her black lover sitting back on his heels between her widespread legs. I noticed she had a dreamy smile on her face and said "thank you Matunda, that was wonderful."

"The pleasure was all mine pretty lady, but now the best is to come."

As my wife peered between her legs, Matunda moved forward and taking his now fully erect cock in his hand, brushed it against my wife's soaking sex. I felt compelled to say something about protection at that point. Everything had moved so quickly today and whilst I wanted my wife to experience this handsome black man sexually, there was no way I wanted our first child to be black! "Wait Matunda" I said, "I will get you a condom."

Matunda looked at me as I rummaged in the bedside drawer with a serious face. "No, David, there will be no protection. In my tribe when a young man takes his first woman, it is always without protection. My virility must not be challenged."

"But, but" I stammered, "you might get my wife pregnant and well, you know the child would not be mine, it would be half black."

"So, what of it, it is right that I claim my first women and bless her with my baby, tradition demands it."

I looked at my wife to say something. "Antonia tell him please."

After a pause my wife replied "sorry David, it's gone too far now. I can't stop him taking me how he wants. If you try and stop him he will fight you for the right to breed me."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. "Antonia, for pity sake, you can't. A black baby, what would people say, I..."

"Sorry my love, it has to be this way, I want it. Take me Matunda."

As soon as she said that, Matunda pushed his huge cock hard against my wife's sopping slit and his big bulbous head slipped into her like a hot knife in butter. There was a loud sigh and then a moan from my wife as he sawed back and forth a few times and then much to my amazement, she had taken his whole black club into what I had previously thought of as my personal territory. Matunda's large testicles were squashed up against her bottom as he rested to allow my wife time to get accustomed to his superior length and girth.

The lull didn't last for long however as Matunda was too excited and pumped up to make this a gentle union between man and woman. He was driven by lust and the subconscious need to leave his mark on, or perhaps better in this woman. As I sat and watched the spectacle unfold, I mulled over the fact that that this act had been in the making for several weeks. My wife had flirted with Matunda, subtly at first, but later quite shamelessly and now she had goaded him to the point where the fire in his loins had to be extinguished.

I don't think he meant to hurt us, his guests, deliberately. It was just that, well he was a young man used to the ways of his people in Africa and now this wonderful sexy white woman had led him on to the point where all common decency should have made him ashamed. Should have said of course you can't make love to your host's wife. But this was different. Matunda had seen the signs. He had seen the desire in this white woman's eyes and had seen the way she displayed her charms for him. Well it hadn't gone unnoticed. And whilst he was taking this white man's wife, he felt justified and anyway he could see the bulge in the husband's slacks. He was as turned on as Matunda and Antonia.

The pace of Matunda's fucking gradually increased and after some ten minutes of relentless thrusting, his large cock succeeded in bringing my wife to a spectacular orgasm. I could tell she was on the cusp as her breathing became ragged and she started to sigh and moan loudly. Suddenly she cried out and strained against her black lover, arching her back as she experienced her first fuck induced orgasm. I was saddened that I had never managed to give her one, but then my cock was clearly not up to the task!

There was no let-up in the pace of the lovemaking. Matunda just fucked right through my wife's orgasm, almost oblivious to her screams of joy and delight. I knew that he was on a mission and that only his own release would subdue his passion. As he continued to plough my wife's now very wet furrow, I could hear loud squelchy noises and could see a white froth being generated by the rapid pistoning of Matunda's fat cock. I also noticed that my wife was gradually moving her sexy long legs up around her lover heaving bum as she opened herself up even more for this stud.

My mouth was dry and I could feel a tightness in my stomach as I watched and waited for my wife to be impregnated in front of me. Part of my brain was still screaming at me to stop this madness, but much more of it was wrapped up in the shear eroticism of it all and my painfully hard cock was testimony to the fact that I was hugely turned on. I was getting a perverse thrill out of watching my wife being fucked without any barrier to pregnancy and the prospect of a black baby for my wife didn't seem a strong enough reason to stop my wife being mated in this way.

My dreamlike state was suddenly interrupted by Matunda as he raised himself up on his arms and looking down at my wife, he said "it is time, I am going to fill you with my seed and give you my baby."

For her part my wife locked eyes with her lover and moving her ankles so that they crossed behind Matunda's bum, said "yes I'm ready, make me pregnant Matunda". And so he did. Matunda resumed his thrusting and then with an almighty roar rammed himself deep in my wife's battered cunt and let go the first of many volleys of his virile African sperm. I could imagine his big flared cockhead pressed snugly against my wife's dilated cervix as rope after rope of thick white spunk was blasted through into her white fertile womb. It was so exciting thinking about her precious egg being surrounded by his superior aggressive seed and them finally impregnated that I lost it and spunked uselessly down my leg, whilst my wife's lover got to take her most precious treasure.

At the same time as he was busy inseminating my wife, Antonia succumbed to another mighty orgasm, sparked no doubt by a combination of the feeling of her lover's spunk being fired deep inside her unprotected womb, but also by the knowledge of what she was doing, of how she was conceiving her first baby. Of course her orgasm merely helped the passage of her lover's sperm and her cervix was dilated even more by the ripples of her orgasm.

There mutual orgasms seemed to last forever, but eventually Matunda collapsed onto my wife and she wrapped her arms around his back. It was so naughty and yet exciting to see her wedding bands glinting as she held close the man that had just made her a mother. When I looked again I realised that they were quietly kissing and whispering terms of endearment to each other and suddenly it seemed wrong for me to be present. And so I left the room and went to get some fresh air as I mulled over what has just happened.

When I returned it was in time to hear a load moan from my wife. My suspicions were realised when I reached the bedroom and Matunda was once again fucking Antonia. This time however, my wife was straddling him and with his large hands on her hips, she was rising and falling onto his mighty cock, which I could imagine was once again buried deep inside her and perhaps pushing through her battered cervix. As I watched them, my wife opened her eyes and fixed her gaze on me. She smiled and then throwing her head back she moaned again and it was clear she was once again experiencing a cock induced orgasm.

Matunda's thrusting became more urgent as he strove to release more of his potent seed into her fertile womb and it wasn't long before I witnessed his loud grunts of pleasure as he fired his spunk deep into my wife. For her part Antonia just held onto her lover as he took her from one orgasmic high to another and when he once again flooded her with his seed, her arms and legs were all locked around his body ensuring that he completed his task.

I was exhausted by the spectacle and retreated to the guest bedroom where I fell into a troubled sleep. When I awoke light was streaming through the window and I realised that I had slept through. At first I had difficulty understanding where I was and why I was in a strange bed. But then the memories started to come back and I found myself getting hard thinking about what had happened last night. A thought stuck me, was he still here, was my wife still in our bed with her black lover?

I crept along the corridor and became aware of noise. As I approached our bedroom the sounds became unmistakeable. I could hear sobs and moans from my wife and grunts from Matunda. As I peered in through the open door I was greeted by a sight that will remain with me for ever. Antonia was astride her lover, facing me. Her eyes were shut and as she was rising and falling onto Matunda's mighty cock, his black hands were cupping her round full breasts. His long fingers were tweaking her engorged and erect nipples. Suddenly she cried out "oh my god what are you doing to me Matunda, I'm going to come again. Oh it feels so good, so good I oh, yes, yes nowww".

With that exclamation my wife came spectacularly all over his big thrusting cock. I could imagine her cunt muscles squeezing and encouraging her lover to spew his load and it wasn't long before Matunda grunted loudly and said in a loud deep voice, "here it comes again Antonia, here is our baby in your belly." Matunda's talk of a baby brought me back to reality as I realised that he was probably right. My fertile wife had taken goodness knows how many loads of his virile African spunk into her womb and surely she would pay the price for her infidelity? Again my cock stirred at the thought of watching her belly swell with a love child and a black one at that.

Without realising it I had dropped my shorts and was pulling on my painfully erect cock. I also hadn't realised that my wife and her lover had stopped their love making and were looking at me with smiles on their faces. It was Antonia who broke the silence. "I guess you approve then?"

"What, I what do you mean?" I replied, suddenly realising that I was masturbating in front of them without any shame.

"I mean that you seem to enjoy your wife being seduced and mated while you watch? Would you like to have a proper view of a real man making his woman pregnant?" I nodded. "Well come here and we will help you. Matunda can you go again?"

And so I shuffled forward and with no shame watched at this black stud flipped my darling wife onto her back and looking at her with lust, slowly fed his again fully erect cock back into her dripping snatch. A soft moan escaped her lips as he did so and I knelt on the bed next to them watching intently as his huge love muscle pistoned in and out of her once snug vagina. Now it was red and distended as it had grown used to a cock far superior to mine.

Their mating effortlessly slipped through the gears as with wonderful man took my wife from one orgasm to another and it was a sight to behold as Antonia thrashed around, clawed his back and embraced him with her limbs as this relentless fucking machine drilled her sopping hole. Eventually however the dirty talk of babies and breeding, had the desired effect and raising himself on his arms Matunda told both husband and wife that he was going to come gain. Was going to put his black baby into my wife's married womb. Once gain my wife encouraged him and so I witnessed Matunda's final savage lunge into my wife as his body went rigid and helped deliver another potent dose of African sperm right into Antonia's saturated womb.

After that they collapsed and spent several minutes whispering sweet nothings to each other.

Much later, when we were all dressed, I had a long conversation with Antonia. She apologised to me and said she had let me down and said she would understand if I wanted a divorce. I held her and we both cried, but agreed that we had both wanted the seduction to happen.

Over the next couple of weeks, Antonia spent many nights in Matunda's bed and he in ours. The couple also mated all-round the house as the mood took them. Since no protection was ever used, it came as no surprise that three weeks later Antonia told me she was a week late. I knew what she meant and so we took a test. There were tears again when the result was positive and more tears when we told Matunda.

Although we all reconciled to my wife being pregnant with a black man's baby, we have yet to tell our friends and family. I am sure those will be interesting discussions! Antonia has already said that she wouldn't mind another baby after this one, black of course! Matunda said he would be glad to help, regardless of where he is in the world!

12