Rites of the Deepwood Ch. 06

Story Info
Grunika's pact is sealed and her coven is made complete.
2.3k words
4.86
1.2k
2
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/02/2023
Created 12/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matilda was floating. Even though she knew it was likely she'd have to entertain the young lord again that day, simply knowing she could go home and have a cleansing fuck with Gregor made it seem almost irrelevant. Gregor had been gone back to work before she woke from their sweaty lovefest the night before but she was already fantasizing about getting him back between her legs.

She was concerned, however, for the new girl. Frail little thing, looked as terrified as Matilda had on her first day. Barely an adult. During morning inspection Giancarlo had... lingered upon her.

Matilda was sure that he'd want to "break her in" as he did with many of the new girls. Matilda scrubbed the floors and watched down the hall out of the corner of her eye. Keeping an eye out for Giancarlo. Perhaps if she drained his little balls well enough he'd leave the new girl alone for a bit.

As if on cue, the new girl shuffled hurriedly down the hall with a sponge and fresh bucket, nearly tripping and falling into Matilda she did.

"Oh a thousand apologies, ma'am! I am ever so clumsy!" she said, bowing her head which was wrapped up in loose bonnet.

"It's quite all right, child," Matilda said, giving her a a matronly smile. "You're new here, yeah? I'm Matilda. What's your name?"

"Nika, ma'am. I go by Nika." she said, with a faint smile that didn't quite reach her eyes.

"Well you do be careful, Nika. And word of advice. Don't be alone in a room with the young lord of you can help it," she warned. "He likes to... take advantage of women in our types of situations."

Nika's eyes grew big as she said "No! Why I could never! Our young lord? I'm a virgin, ma'am! Surely he wouldn't take me maidenhood!"

"I'm afraid that would only encourage him."

"Encourage who?"

Matilda's heart sank as Giancarlo turned the corner, a lascivious grin on his face.

"I weren't meaning to talk out of turn, your lordship," Matilda said with a conciliatory bow. "Perhaps we could spend some time together while the new girl gets acquainted with her duties?" she added, forcing herself to lick her lips and smile like she really wanted his middling cock.

"Thirsty though you may be for my seed, wench, I do believe I'll be acquainting this one with her duties myself. Leave now," Giancarlo said and pushed past Matilda and cornered Nika, hovering over her and grabbing her chin roughly and forced her to face him, reveling in her frightened expression.

"Miss Matilda..." Nika said, casting a pleading look Matilda's way.

Matilda turned away, ashamedly before Giancarlo jerked Nika back to face him.

"Actually, no, stay after all, my dear Maria or whatever your name is. Watch what happens when you open that mouth of yours for any reason other than sucking my cock," he said before he turned to Nika and said "Do put on a good show for her, yes, my dear? Now. Kneel."

"Y-yes my lord," Nika said, her voice trembling.

Nika got down on her knees as Giancarlo undid his trousers. He pressed his prick onto her lips, allowing her but a moment's hesitation before grabbing her head with both hands and forcing his entire length into her mouth at once, thrusting once, twice, thrice before unloading his sperm into her mouth, causing her eyes to grow wide with surprise as she choked and spat.

"Nothing gets me off faster than a good virgin throat," Giancarlo sighed with satisfaction.

"How gracious of you to finish so quickly, lord," Nika said, "Can I please return to work now?"

"Are you... mocking me? You little slut? Fine then, bend over. I will show you." He said, and took some white powder from a pouch on his belt, inhaling a bit of it through his nose.

As he did this, his cock, a moment ago spent and dripping, returned to full mast. "Father was right! It really does work!" he exulted.

Nika did as she was told and bent over on her knees and elbows. She locked eyes with Matilda again, but this time, now that Giancarlo couldn't see her expression, Matilda saw something in it other than fear of violation. She saw... a faint, knowing smirk, of all things?

This smirk turned into a wild-eyed grin as Giancarlo, without further warning, reached up Nikanserted his chemically-enhanced cock directly into Nika's anus.

"Have mercy--ah!--kind lord! Ah! Please fuck my--ow!--pussy instead! Your cock is too big for my--oooooh--for my poor virgin bottom!" yet the entire time she said this, again, she grinned wildly and never took her eyes off Matilda.

"Silly little wench! You think I would risk spilling my lordly seed into your lowborn womb? Most of my girls get away with just a suvk, but you had to go and mock me so I'll avail myself of your ass as well!" He grunted spitefully, sweating from the exertion.

"So that is what thou enjoyest?" Nika asked, her tone changing perceptibly even to Giancarlo, "Causing pain to thy partners? Slaking thy lust upon the flesh of those too powerless to resist thee? Mine rear hath received pleasure and pain far beyond that which thou can inflict, as thou pokest and floppest and sprayeth thy seed about."

"What are you on about? And why are speaking like that all of a sudden. Shut up and take my cock!" he said, failing to hide how shaken he was.

"I shall take only what I desire, human cur! And I desire only thy soul!" Nika said, as her eyes glowed a sickly green, causing Giancarlo to cry out in pain as emerald energy enveloped his body and he fell backwards.

Nika grinned broader still, as she stood up as Matilda turned to run away.

"Worry not, goodly Matilda. I be a friend! Grunika, Witch of the Wilds means thee no harm!" she said, with a slight bow.

"Th-the Witch? The one they burned?" Matilda stammered, taking a few steps backward.

"Reports of mine demise were both accurate and ultimately exaggerated. Death is naught but a problem to prepare for for one such as me." Grunika said proudly.

"What is it you want from me. I'm a gods-fearing woman, I am. I don't mess with no dark arts!"

"All I desire is to help thee... and perhaps show thee that gods are not be be feared, but used... but I digress. What I want is to help thee. I would make thee and thy strapping husband wealthy and powerful, reunite the two of thou with thine children and give thee many good, happy years beyond which a mortal would ever know... and all I ask in exchange is thy help obtaining something that was once mine. I have made a pact with Gregor. I need now only make one with thee."

Matilda stood and thought for a moment. She looked down at Giancarlo's stiff, lifeless form, his cock still fully erect.

"It was you who made Gregor so... vigorous, wasn't it, Miss?"

"'Twas I, the very same. Consider it an early token of goodwill. That and ridding thee of thy piggish lord."

"Is he dead, by the way? Or just sleeping?" Matilda inquired.

"Neither, dear. He is a puppet now. He will obey only me, and do nothing without mine say-so. Never mind him, then. Hath we a deal?"

"...Yes. For my family, Miss, I'd do anything," Matilda replied, apprehensive at first, then resolutely.

"Very well, all that remains is to seal it with a kiss. Or more, if thou wilt..." Grunika purred, striding over to Matilda and leaning in close.

Matilda blushed and said "But my Gregor--"

"Thy husband is aware of the terms of the accord. To help you he laid with a facsimile of me. Would you not do the same with mine own flesh, to strengthen my magicks further? 'Tis the magical of carnal lust which gives me might, and the energies of a couple, fiercely bonded are potent indeed."

"Well, if it's for the spell..." Matilda said, but truthfully she could not deny the beauty of the creature that stood before her.

She pressed her lips to the witch's and as she did, a wave of gentle, pleasurable energy washed over her. Their lips and tongues danced passionately for a few moments before Matilda's lust overtook her and she pressed herself and against Grunika and began grasping at the witch's supple breasts, running her tongue across her jaw and lightly biting at her milky neck.

"Let us away to your Pig Lord's chambers. Lest we attract an audience," Grunika whispered into Matilda's ear.

The two of them hastily turned the corner into Giancarlo's bedroom. Grunika turned back briefly, as if she had forgotten something then snapped her fingers and the puppet that was once Matilda's lord sat straight up in an entirely unnatural-looking fashion and followed after them.

"And just what is he doing, then?" Matilda asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Life support for a tongue and cock. 'Twas all he was ever good for. I was bringing him to service mine own needs while I service thine but I can leave him if thou wouldst prefer," Grunika offered.

"Nay, it's fine," Matilda said, "bring your ugly toy if it pleases you. Speaking of pleasing you..."

The two women and their puppet went inside the lavish bedroom and locked the door behind themselves. Matilda sat down on the foot of the bed and Grunika straddled her waist, facing her. Matilda quickly peeled off Grunika's top and hungrily took one of the witch's pale breasts into her mouth, used one hand to knead the other breast and slipped the other beneath Grunika's skirt, then immediately began working her clit.

"Thy mortal hands are strong and nimble, my pet," Grunika said, pleased, panting lightly as they sat there, grinding longingly upon Matilda's lap, "and thy tongue promises greatness as well. Show me."

The two finished disrobing and Grunika laid at the head of the bed and Matilda hesitated "I might be a bit rusty with this sorta thing. Haven't serviced a lass since I been wed."

"It is quite all right, pet. I trust in she who tamed the beast that is Gregor," Grunika said, gently, but resolutely pushing Matilda's head southward.

Matilda licked her lips and went to work, her tongue exploring the other woman's pussy tentatively at first, then with passionate vigor.

"Mmm, yes, good girl. Thy tongue pleases Grunika," the witch purred as she made herself comfortable.

"Ya taste like the sweet berries of the forest, milady," Matilda mused as she continued eating Grunika out.

"Fitting. I am they and they art me. I am all the wilds, from the sprawling to the rutting beasts in heat," she said, her voice primal and husky as she bucked her hips against Matilda's face, grabbing fistfuls of her hair as she groaned her way into her first orgasm.

"Now, pet, 'tis time to complete the pact."

"That wasn't pact then, ma'am?"

"Nay, darling, I simply wanted thee to feast on my cunt, which thou did with gusto. But the pact requires the enchanted seed I harvested from thy good husband. I have that right here," Grunika said with a smirk as a glowing green phallus at least right inches in length and six inches in girth emerged from between her labia.

"My stars, miss, Matilda marveled, "Haven't seen a setup like that since I went on holiday in orcish country when I wes sixteen!"

"Yes, the greenfolk are blessed with many beautiful women with equally beautiful cocks, but this is no orcish member. Nay, 'tis the prick of a god. It contains thy husband's seed and my blessing. Now then, sweet Matilda, doest thou desire to make a pact with me?"

"Y-yes, miss. I do believe I would like that," Matilda said, her voice awash in awe, lust and the slightest touch of fear.

Grunika helped Matilda up onto the bed as Grunika stood at its foot. She hoisted Matilda's soft, ample legs around her own waist and slowly slid the girthy godcock into Matilda's slick, waiting slit.

Matilda let out a gasp as she was penetrated. "Oh miss, your cock feels so good."

Grunika, her face flushed with lust and sporting a wry, toothy smile, looked down at the plump, writhing woman beneath her. She kissed and licked and sucked every inch of Matilda's body, grabbing handfuls of her as she impaled her ever deeper with the forest god's stolen member.

"Puppet, come here and lick mine ass," Grunika said, between heavy breaths, and snapped her fingers as the puppet that was once Giancarlo snapped unnaturally into action and obediently, if awkwardly, bent over and buried his whole mouth between Grunika's pale cheeks and began tonguing her asshole, inspiring her to thrust even harder into Matilda's hungry pussy. "That's right, puppet, make it shine. I want dear Matilda to be able to see her reflection in it!"

Matilda, meanwhile, moaned and tremored her way through multiple orgasms as Grunika savored her body with her hungry mouth, skillful hands and girthy member.

At long last, Grunika felt a godly climax of her own building up and grabbed Matilda roughly by the back of her head, panted the words, "The pact... is sealed!" and kissed Matilda passionately on the mouth as she filled her with divine semen, sealing the unholy pact between Grunika, Gregor and Matilda.

Matilda pulled out, the spent, green phallus receding inside her as she did, and said, "thou art a witch now, as is thy godly husband. We three now a coven make. Neither god nor man shall stand against us!"

"And Gregor and I will get our children back?"

"Already arranged, that has been. My... our ambitions rise higher, however, pet. You and your children shall want for nothing ever again, so sayeth Grunika, Witch of the Deepwood."