Ritual Breaking of Suburban Wives 04

Story Info
Ahhh, shower at last…Wait, that’s not the right color water!
4k words
4.53
16.3k
15

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
docmagnus
docmagnus
490 Followers

Chapter 4: Ahhh, shower at last...Wait, that's not the right color water!

Let's see, where were we? Oh yes, I was being led on my hands and knees from a cubicle to a pair of shower stalls at the end of a long corridor. I was naked except for my collar, wrist and ankle cuffs. My new master Gerald led me by the leash. Earlier that day, I'd never so much as been spanked on my bottom. But that night in Chapter 1, I was spread and cuffed with six other naked suburban wives in a row on a long table, and cruelly whipped by the Matriarch who owns this house, while our husbands watched. There was a brief interlude in Chapter 2 detailing how I came to volunteer for the Matriarch's rather extreme program of marital therapy in the first place.

After the painful and humiliating experience of punishment by hard leather strap, I was leashed by Gerald in Chapter 3. After licking my new master's foot like a good slave, he led me down to the bottom floor of this long ranch house to rows of cubicles along a corridor set up for masters to use their slaves in. In one such cubicle, I experienced my very first ass-fucking at the hands of Gerald. I'm still not sure if it was amazing or degrading. I didn't even get to come, but I got to lick the taste of my ass off Gerald's dick after he'd came. No, you don't want to know what the taste in my mouth is like now.

If you thought that I was a dirty, sweaty, horrible mess of whipped suburban fuck-meat after all that, you'd be right. I needed a shower more than I ever had in my entire life. I also needed to come really badly too. I'm not sure which I wanted more. The Matriarch seemed to have me all figured out when she suggested this would be right for me. I had never felt more used, degraded and humiliated before tonight...or more turned on! After taking my ass and cleaning his cock in my mouth, Gerald stood to drain an entire bottle of water. Then he guided me down on to the floor on all fours like an animal. He reached up to the table. I couldn't see what was up there from my position on the floor, but I remembered getting a quick glimpse of a whole bunch of sinister looking toys.

Gerald placed a metal dog dish down on the floor in front of my face. Then he emptied a bottle of water into it.

"You need to hydrate."

I just stared at it. I wanted that water so bad, but did he really expect me to lap it up like a dog?

Gerald knelt down, pulled my hair, gently pulled my head back so I was facing him, and...slapped my face!

Ouch!

It wasn't a hard slap. Very light, actually. Not meant to hurt me, just get my attention.

"Follow commands or get the strap, remember?"

I remembered. It was the first thing he said to me tonight.

"Your ass has had enough for one night. But I'll find other ways to punish you if you need to be reminded of your place here. Now, this is how you drink when you wear my collar. Take all the time you need."

Ok, another new experience in a night of new experiences. Not one I ever could have expected, but whatever. I was certainly thirsty. I leaned down, stuck out my tongue, and lapped up some water. That turned out to be easier said than done. There is a reason that humans rarely drink their water this way. It was hard to get much water up on my tongue. I probably got as much water all over my face and hair as I did down my throat trying this, but I gave it a game try. Gerald just stood silently while I struggled with this new method for hydration. True to his word, he was patient. I guess he got off on watching a naked collared woman drink from a dog dish. Takes all kinds, right?

After that latest humiliating experience was over with, Gerald pulled on my leash and led me out of the cubicle. He led me down to the pair of gym-style shower stalls at the end of the corridor. I was lucky that the soft tile floor wasn't too hard on my hands and knees. The sounds and smells of other husbands (i.e. masters) whipping and fucking other wives (i.e. slaves) in the other cubicles filled the corridor. I was so turned on that I just wanted to stop right there on the floor where anybody could see me, reach back to work my clit, and even lick Gerald's feet again if that's what it would take to let me finally get off!

But no such luck. Gerald kept the tension on the leash as he pulled me down to those showers at a slow deliberate pace. Gerald's wife Anass was on her knees in one of them, with her master of the night, Trevor, standing over her. Her soft, padded, bronzed Arabic body reflected the night's activities. This fellow middle-aged soccer mom was also a sweaty, exhausted mess of used, punished fuck-meat. I caught her hand sneaking down to her cunt, but Trevor pushed it away and slapped her face.

Gerald stopped at the second shower that was free. He pointed at a special pad on the floor of the shower in the center.

"On your knees, hands behind your face."

Ooohh, I guess he was going to wash me. What a nice reward for a night's service! I crawled in, got up off my hands, kneeled on the towel, and put my hands behind my head. Gerald entered the shower in back of me. I then felt him pull my hands apart and pull them down. I heard some clicking, and then I couldn't move my hands, or my feet. He'd attached the wrist and ankle cuffs to a special hogtie restraint. I was now effectively hogtied. I was sure glad this special pad for kneeling in the shower was down here, or this would have been murder on my poor knees.

I felt Gerald reach from behind my head with something, and then I felt a ball-gag pushed into my mouth. It was black. I felt it tighten around in my mouth as the strap was pulled tight in back, and fastened. While he was doing this, I heard some strange sounds from the next shower: the sound of water gently trickling off a body, but no sound of a shower running. Must be some special cutting edge low-noise shower technology, right?

Gerald then rose and came around to stand in front of me. His cock was almost level with my face. It wasn't hard anymore, since he'd come all over the inside of my ass. It was soft, and a little shiny from the combination of his cum and my ass and the saliva from my licking it clean. I wondered if he could get it hard again soon. Would I want that? Maybe not in my ass or mouth again tonight, but my pussy sure wouldn't have minded a nice old-fashioned conventional fuck. After my shower, of course.

So Gerald stood in front of me now. But he didn't get the shower going. Matter of fact, he didn't do anything. He just stood there.

And stood there.

And stood there some more.

Okay, this was weird. Instead of hosing and scrubbing me down like the filthy animal I was, he just stood in front of me, staring off into space. What was he thinking about, baseball? His cock was right in front of my face. If I wasn't gagged, I could stick my tongue out and lick it.

He just stood and stood and stood and stood and...

...And then some urine trickled out of his cock and onto my chest.

Oh my Fucking God. Ewwwwww! Double ewwwwww! Triple ewwwwww! It wasn't much, just a little squirt. But right on my chest? Really? And now it was dribbling down my breasts. Did he really have no idea what was going on?

It did it again! Another larger spurt of urine squirted out. Gerald looked down and smiled at me. He grabbed his cock to point it at me, and then the floodgates opened up!

Oh my God, Gerald was peeing on me. He was doing this on purpose, intentionally pissing all over my chest. What the fuck was he thinking? Whipping and butt-fucking was one thing (ok, two), but this was way out of bounds. What kind of sick person pisses all over another? This wasn't erotic, this was just disgusting!

Gerald must have read the look in my eyes, because he stopped. My chest and breasts were pretty soaked now. I smelled even funkier than I had a few minutes ago. Wow, what an accomplishment. Gerald leaned down and reached around the back of my head to the ballgag strap.

"I'm going to take this out of your mouth to give you an opportunity to use your safeword. There's no shame in it. You've done absolutely fantastic tonight. I've enjoyed teaching you to serve and fucking you so much. But this is where we're at now. It's extreme. Say your safeword, and you're un-cuffed and cleaned. Your clothes will be waiting for you. I'll drive you home personally if your husband wants to stay. But if you say nothing, the gag goes back in your mouth, and we get back to it."

Gerald undid the strap, and took the gag out of my mouth. My heart was pounding like a jackhammer. I was so going to safeword out of this. I was so out of here. I was already dreaming of that epic wank waiting for me on my own bed at home. My husband Dave could stay and do what he wanted. No judgment here. But then that sound of water washing over a body from the next stall suddenly caught my attention. It was so much a part of the ambient sound down here that I'd forgotten about it. But I now I was focused on it. I knew what it was. It was Trevor. He was pissing all over Anass's body, covering her in his urine. And she must have liked it. Dave and I were the only newbies here tonight. And from what the Matriarch said, Gerald & Anass were veterans to these little gatherings. Gerald obviously liked it. Anass must have liked it too, or she wouldn't be here, would she?

The word didn't come. I was silent. Why wasn't I saying anything? Gerald's eyes flashed. He was glad I hadn't safeworded out. He gave me a long moment to make sure, and shoved the ballgag back in my mouth. He fastened it securely, kissed me on the forehead, and stood back up. He looked up and closed his eyes...and then the torrent of piss came back out.

What the hell was I thinking? Gerald was just covering the front of my body in his piss. He grabbed his cock and started directing it to cover my entire body. He leaned down to get my stomach, crotch, thighs, knees, everything. Than he stopped pissing, stood back up, and walked around me. I heard the pissing resume, and felt his urine hit my back. He pissed all over my back and ass. I felt it dripping down my ass crack. It was nice and warm, actually. But it was also piss!

I was weirded out. I understood the whipping, the collars, the leashes...I understood the erotic dynamic of making me crawl for him. I certainly understood the butt-fucking! That had felt uncomfortable at first in more than one way, but turned out to be straight out awesome! The feeling of this powerful man taking me in the ass was like an amazing sexual fantasy come to life. But this...

This was just a man pissing on a woman, wasn't it? My whole body smelled like a toilet now, but mixed in with the sweat and grime of the night and the scent of wild anal fucking. Funky isn't the word. I smelled downright horrible, in a way I'd never smelled before. I felt thoroughly degraded as this man used me for a toilet, emptying his bladder all over me. This was just so wrong on so many levels.

And yet...Anass liked it. She must have, or she wouldn't be undergoing the same thing in that shower on the other side of the wall. The other wives here must like it to. My best friend Marcie was here tonight. She would never put up with something if she wasn't into it. The Matriarch had said that Gerald lived to break new meat in. The confidence with which he dominated me tonight sure seemed like the type that comes from experience. I'll bet Gerald had broken in a lot of these women here, maybe all of them. They must all have been covered in Gerald's piss at one time or another, and they were all here again tonight. They must like it.

At last the pissing stopped back there. Thank God. Maybe now I'll finally get that real shower. Gerald came from in back of me to stand in front of me again. I looked down at his feet. I couldn't help it. I felt so humiliated, or degraded, or ashamed. I didn't know which, but it was something so powerful that I couldn't look him in the eye, even though he's the one who had pissed all over me. At least I didn't want to come anymore. Using me as a toilet had sure cured that feeling.

Gerald held my jaw and gently tilted my head up. He looked down on me. Now I was looking him straight in the eye. With his other hand, he pointed his cock right at my face. Why? Because he wasn't finished yet. Piss streamed out right onto my face. I closed my eyes to keep it out of there. I felt it on my mouth and nose as he coated my ball-gag with it. I could taste his piss now as it covered my lips and seeped in around the gag. I could smell it like never before now too. How wonderful. He twisted my head so that he covered my forehead and then he even pissed in my hair. I was sure my hair would just be a matted mess now. After covering me literally everywhere, he finally stopped.

God, this had to be my lowest point ever. I would have sworn I reached that point when I confessed my almost-affair and blackmail to my husband. But this was something else entirely.

Gerald squatted down to my level and grabbed me by the hair so that I was looking straight into his eye.

"What we've just done is called a golden shower. Also commonly referred to as watersports."

Uh, there's actually a name for this disgusting thing? Enough people actually subject themselves to this to warrant naming it?

"It's more popular than you might think. Especially down here. Now that my needs have been met, let's focus on yours."

Yay, a shower at last! And not the yucky golden kind either.

"Piss for me."

Wait, what!?!

"You're feeling a fair bit of pressure down there, after that bowel of water. Time to do something about it. I'm sure the sound of all my pissing didn't help, either. Relieve yourself."

It wasn't enough that I was covered in Gerald's urine? I had to add to the collection myself? Just how weird did this night have to get? Ok, he wasn't wrong about the pressure I was feeling down there. I did need to go. But he was staring right at me. His face was just inches from mine. How did he expect me to go with him literally "in-my-face" close?

"That's a command. If you won't, or can't, I'll punish you. But don't worry, we've got time. You can spend all night here on your knees until you piss for your master if that's what it takes."

Well, that certainly didn't make me feel any better. I wanted a shower now more than I'd ever wanted one in my 42 years. But there was no way out of this, and of course the more I thought about it, the more I needed to go. It hadn't even occurred to me that I needed to piss while he was urinating all over me, but it really had been building up that whole time. It's hard to explain, but the idea of peeing while he watched felt even more degrading than being completely covered in someone's urine at that particular moment. I know, it doesn't make any sense to me either now, but that's how I felt then. Maybe after all I'd surrendered, it was the last thing I was holding on to. Ok, no sense holding on any longer. Let's get this over with. I tried to pee. And...

Nothing happened.

It was like my plumbing was frozen down there. I sure felt the need to go, but it wasn't happening. The more I tried to concentrate, the more stopped up I felt. Gerald gave it a few minutes, and then spoke.

"Don't think about how much you need it. Don't think about how badly you want to be cleaned off right now. Don't think about what it's going to feel like when that piss all over you starts to dry. Just look into my eyes, and imagine the sound of running water. Hear that golden shower next door? That's the sound of a stream flowing into a river. The river flows into a waterfall, which comes out into a..."

A few drops dribbled out of me. Just a few. And then, a few more. A few more drops built up into a steady stream, and the next thing I knew I was gushing it out. I was practically flooding the shower with my urine. God, it felt good. It also felt incredibly degrading, knowing I'd now be kneeling in my own piss, but good, too. Gerald looked down to watch as I pissed away down there. That was even more humiliating. It felt like it took forever for my bladder to drain while Gerald watched, but all good things come to an end. After that agonizing experience, I was done, and did indeed feel some relief. Maybe now a real shower with soap and water?

But Gerald didn't stand up. Instead he kept the one hand in my very wet hair while staring me in the eye, and reached down with his other hand. I felt his hand go between my legs as the grip on my hair tightened. As he continued to look me in the eye, his fingers started exploring my cunt. They pushed their way in to start fingering me. I was still wet enough from being turned on earlier to let them in easily. I could have really used this before all that golden shower nonsense. But it's not like there was a chance in hell of my cumming now, no matter what he did. Still, it didn't necessarily feel that bad. After playing with me, his fingers started wandering up a little, and...

Oh God!

He'd found my clit all right. Brought me right to attention. He started putting some serious attention down there and...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Godddddddddddddddddddddddd!

Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh God!

He was working it down there, and something was happening. I was suddenly starting to rev up. How was that possible? I was literally covered in piss, not to mention kneeling in a puddle of my own. And yet...and yet...

I started replaying the night in my mind as he rubbed me real nice down there. Being hooded and shackled and left in a room. Cuffed to a spreader bar in a row with six other wives on that long table. Whipped mercilessly by the Matriarch while the husbands, including my husband Dave and men I knew like Gerald just watched, and even played with themselves. The sounds of other wives being beaten for their pleasure, and the Matriarch's. The pungent smell of sweat from six punished suburban wives. The look in Gerald's eye when he collared me as his slave for the night. The taste of his foot on my tongue as I dutifully licked it. That wild, animalistic butt-fucking from him. The time he took to open me up and work his cock into my ass, the feel of his hands squeezing my tits as he got nearer to cumming inside my ass. Even the feel of being pissed all over my body by my new master...

I felt that telltale sign that an orgasm was coming. No use fighting it, even if I wanted to. As Gerald kept my eyes locked on his and worked his magic down there, I started getting close. My breathing got heavier. I was making noises through my gag that I'd never heard before. This felt strong. I just hoped it wouldn't be one of those times where it feels like it's coming forever but never quite gets there because I'm too exhausted or can't concentrate. That would be just what I needed after the night I'd been through. Part of me didn't want to come, because it would mean admitting that I liked all these things done to me tonight. Bad enough admitting it to myself in private while masturbating. But Gerald's eyes never left mine. He was staring right through me. He knew exactly what I was going through. It felt like he could read my mind. There were no secrets. I was silently pleading with him not to make me into this pathetic piece of degraded fuck-meat, but also not to stop, because I needed to come so bad, and then...

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...!"

Jesus Christ, what an orgasm! I'd never felt anything that intense before. I'm sure I screamed all sorts of things through that gag, not that it would have been intelligible even without it. My whole body shuddered as he kept that firm grip on my hair. I screamed and screamed and screamed. It was scary and glorious and seemed to go on forever. I did my best to tear that hogtie apart as a I pulled against my bonds. And then it peaked, and passed. My body shuddered as the shockwaves faded away. I was all sweaty again, which mixed with the piss in completely unexpected ways.

docmagnus
docmagnus
490 Followers
12