Ritual - Guardian Transformation Pt. 02

Story Info
A human transforms into a raptor, losing their mind...
7.1k words
1.7k
2
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/16/2024
Created 03/14/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

And then the potion seeped into his bloodstream, his body funnelling every last drop of it exactly where it needed to go, his head shooting back with a sharp crack against the stone table. Although he was tipped upright, head slanted back, he hissed through his teeth, the temple spinning around him.

Some eyes turned to him and Tyree's heart pounded, stomach lurching, nausea rising as bile threatened to force its way up into his mouth. They were all there, all looking at him, even as Siren managed to break a hind leg free, his foot slinking down into a raptor's reptile-like foot: more like something a massive, predatory bird would have than anything Tyree was familiar with in his travels. The raptor scraped off the remains of the loincloth on his own body, ripping through the fabric, but there was no modesty left under there for him to take in. His tail stretched out as the raptor seemed to experimentally twitch it back and forth, for it would be what balanced him, of course, when he was fully transformed and settled.

"No... Please..."

No... I can fight this, I can hold it off. I just have to remember who I am, who I am. That I'm human, nothing else, not an animal. They can't make me change!

He could not beg and yet he had to also, praying to any listening god that they would get him out of it, even as his guts churned and his organs squished against one another. It was as if someone had their fingers dug into the cavity of their chest and belly, digging around in there, for not even his organs could stay in place, if he was indeed to follow in the footsteps of his friend.

No... No, I'm me... I'm always going to be me.

Tyree coughed and hacked, clenching and unclenching his hands into fists, struggling to stay calm. Yet how could there ever be any calm there when his skin was itching like that? He whined and twisted, bucking his hips and jostling the loincloth -- not because he wanted to expose himself, but just to try to get at his own body. His fingers twitched and he tried to claw at himself, wanting to scratch the itches away, his skin darkening a shade to a sickly form of grey.

Siren's transformation sped towards completion, though he could not spare too much attention to him, a weird amalgamation of human and raptor, covered in feathers, black bands of feathers layering down his arms, which looked like a blend between arms and wings. But Tyree's mind could fill in the gaps in the transformation for himself, as he'd seen the raptors outside, their rounded snouts and the teeth that were often visible outside their mouths, even when their mouths were closed and as soft as it was possible for them to be.

Siren's face settled into the full snout and head of a raptor, no trace of human skin remaining as intelligence faded from Siren's eyes too, his head flat where his ears had been, the brighter blue feathers framing his eyes, cheeks and where his eyebrows would have been too, so many tiny little feathers forming patterns that would be unique to the raptor. Yet Siren held his jaws open in a long, forlorn gape as his teeth sharpened, pulling into the curved points of fangs, even more sprouting from his gums at the back of his jaw. And then there was the push of a tail growing from the base of his spine, which had started as a tuft of feathers and swelling with flesh and new bone. Nearly at its full length, there was nothing Siren could do to take back his humanity, the transformation settling fully over him.

No longer a man, just a beast. And that was the way he would be forevermore.

No... No, that can't be me, it just can't!

Yet Tyree's heaving chest could only take in enough air to focus on the dire nature of his own situation, his eyes wide and wild, glazed with fear. Gone was his arrogance as he howled and thrashed, wrenching his entire body back and forth as if he thought, that time, that something was different, that he would be able to get free that time. His flesh rippled and bulged as he hissed through his teeth, thinking of his body, his humanity, of nothing else. Nothing else mattered.

As long as he clung to his humanity, maybe he could hang on to that to all costs, huffing and panting, straining through.

His body, however, was no longer under his control as his chest ached and the bite of so many feathers sprung to life across his chest, each one stabbing into his skin like the prick of a thousand needles all at once. He howled, his head thrown back, though that only served to smack his skull into the slab, mildly dazing Tyree, if only for a few moments. Pain did not belong there -- not when it was coming from his grotesquely transforming body, of course.

Tyree stared down at his chest in horror, clenching and unclenching his fists, the feathers settling into a rich purple hue, though they started with the softer, downier underlayer. Longer feathers swiftly pulled into place above them, though his body did not entirely feather itself to start off with, oh no.

This... This is not real. None of this is real... No. No!

That would be too easy, of course. The transformation potion, however the people had put it, spread through him, veins darkening as they funnelled it through his body, his body working overtime to convert, to take the form the potion dictated was needed. Everything had to change on a cellular level for that to happen, of course, his back aching as his spine stretched, a tail straining from him first.

And that could have been the worst thing of all as he heaved and panted, trying to lick his lips but finding that his tongue merely wobbled and twitched within his mouth. He shook his head faintly, merely rolling it from side to side, his chin still tipped down as his chest narrowed a little, taking on the shape, very slowly, of a raptor's breastbone.

No... No, this can't be happening... This really...can't...be happening...

I'm Tyree. I'm a man, I'm important, everyone knows who I am. They don't know who they're messing with!

His thoughts came more slowly, as if he was dredging them forth through a mound of sludge, huffing and grunting, his tail growing thickly from the base of his spine.

I am...stronger than Siren... Yes. Stronger, I can hold off, not like him, no... Oof... Ow!

It was wrong, so very wrong, that extra appendage of his tail pushing out, though the only saving grace for him there as it half pushed the loincloth out of the way was that it was feathered in purple and silver bands. They ran down the full length of his tail as his body poured every ounce of energy it had into growing the tail.

The tip was rounded, a smooth edge, though that didn't help as each new vertebra that was added to his tail sent a rippling concussion back up his spine, crunching and crackling the whole way. He groaned, lips hanging open -- and that was when his skull pounded too.

Was that how it had been for Siren too? He could not say, not as he moaned out long and low, not an ounce of pleasure left in anything, grunting and letting his eyelids flutter. Tyree didn't want to close his eyes but neither did he want them open either to take in the terrifying nature of his transformation, caught between two opposing courses of action.

An animal... The words dredged up in his head, one of his very last human thoughts as his stomach wrenched and twisted. I'm becoming an animal... And...

Was that it? Was that really it? He froze, not allowing thoughts to come to the forefront of his mind, chest juddering for breath. The notions were there, the ideas of thoughts, but...it was harder and harder to make them form words and even more difficult still to force them into the rough shape of sentences.

And yet he couldn't fight it, not the bristling waves of horror, nothing. The chanting rose around him but he was barely even aware of what was going on, too caught up in the crunch and bulge of his own body, his stomach churning and guts squirming as rearrangements were made to his organs. Tyree groaned, drooling thickly through an open mouth, saliva splattering down over his own chest as more feathers sprung to life, stretching from his spine as the tines on each quill settled into place.

Can't let...this happen...

Even then, he did not acknowledge, not even to himself, that he couldn't fight it, that all his trying had been for nothing.

"Unff... Nnngghhhh..."

Speech was stolen from him as he groaned, eyes wide and wild again, feeling like they were bulging as they shifted slightly to a better position. They were still forward facing, of course, yet his ears sucked in with a strangely hollow sense of pressure, as if he was underwear, transforming from man into predator.

A Jaguarhawk... Would there be any coming back from that? All of his trade agreements, everything he had documented with his business... What was it all for if all he was to become was a raptor?

Fight... Am...human... Hold on...to human. Human. Human...thoughts. Human...life.

But was he? No... The human side of him stepped back, more than taking a back seat to everything happening, while the animal snarled. The other raptor, Siren, was already gone, panic twisting in Tyree's stomach, nausea roiling, as he stared into the animal's eyes.

Siren bobbed his head, his eyes dull with the intelligent gleam of a raptor, no more than that. He wove his head back and forth as, once again, Tyree reeled, trying to quail into the stone slab, though there was nowhere to go.

Fight... Must... Can't be like...him. Must... Must...

Yet he couldn't complete the thought, everything dropping to single words. Even those slipped away, as if he couldn't hold them in his mind anymore. Siren hissed, trying to get to him.

Raptor... No...

What was Siren doing? He didn't look like himself, not as a little more definition settled into place around his head and snout, lines in the skin of his muzzle showing the curve of his nostrils and where the muscles of his jaw rose more strongly. The mostly transformed avian-raptor fanned out his tail feathers, long and draped down most of the length of his tail as if they were there for some manner of display.

Wait... What was it that Siren was doing? Fighting off his fear of his own transformation, Tyree tried his best to focus. He didn't know, could not know, but...there was something about that chatter and the bob of the other raptor's head that made him think of birds.

Birds when they'd been courting each other.

No!

The scream rolled through his mind as he gaped soundlessly, a wet warble clawing at the back of his throat. No words, even if being against what was being presented to him was the notion under his cry, remained. Tyree didn't have words, none at all, for a raptor didn't use them.

He chattered his jaws, letting out a raspy hiss. Not interested, no... But did that mean... No, he didn't understand. Why was Siren making those motions towards him? He didn't want a transformed Siren anywhere near him?

But Siren kept crooning, dropping his tone and half-lidding his eyes. Tyree didn't know what the heck he was trying to say, but he didn't care, no -- just wanted to make sure the raptor stayed as far away from him as possible.

Siren twisted, however, as Tyree grunted, trying to flick his tongue out of his mouth, but he didn't have the control over it anymore, thick and heavy and fuzzy between his teeth. Again, he tried to shout, yet nothing came out, not in the way he remembered and imagined as human speech.

The raptor couldn't be courting him, he just couldn't... But Tyree's heart pounded twice in quick succession, too hard in his chest, as Siren hooked a transformed claw through his ropes, slicing through. With only three limbs bound, the raptor squirmed, thrashing more and more viciously. No one but Tyree seemed at all bothered by the raptor's actions, however, merely murmuring and, perhaps, if he was really in tune with their actions, giving Siren a little more space.

He tried to hiss, but his face rippled and bulged, skin and flesh flowing over his face like clay, though it was clay, in his case, that was being moulded by exceedingly clumsy hands. Those invisible hands pressed and squeezed around his face, drawing his nose forward even as it was flattened, his nostrils pulling into curved slits where they would better sit right on the end of his muzzle. He gasped, for a moment not able to breathe, his airway stretching, needing to fit a longer muzzle, though it was still connected to his windpipe, which funnelled carbon dioxide from his lungs and took in all the oxygen that was needed.

But those words slipped from his mind as he blinked. What had been thinking about? He'd been thinking...though he couldn't remember what he'd been thinking about. That should have worried Tyree more than it did, but, well, he just couldn't cling to what had happened.

His eyesight sharpened, blues and purples looking clearer and more vibrant than they had before. Something in Tyree thought it was strange, but...he just couldn't keep the notion in mind for more than a passing second.

He had to look ahead at his changing body, how his face melted around him, his jaw strong as more muscles layered around the biting point of it, where he would exert the most pressure. Tyree groaned, the aching pull of his teeth becoming fangs irritating him, though it was almost amusing to him, in the moment, that it was seen as annoying rather than terrifying.

There was fear there still, cold and sinking in his stomach, yet...his thoughts drifted, wrenched from one thing to another as his body ached, his stomach lurching. Feathers spread down his stomach as it slimmed down, tucking up closer to his abdomen as it shifted into a flank, his toes pinching as his toenails became hooked claws.

Those claws could rend and tear easily and a sense of warm pleasure seeped through him, entirely foreign. It didn't belong there, no, but it was there all the same as Tyree shook his head, his neck lengthening slightly, muscle allowing him to better control his head. It was heavy, after all, and he needed to be able to lift his head and raise it more carefully, opening and closing his jaws.

His tongue flattened out a little more, growing to fill the space between his teeth, though there were no flatter-topped teeth in the back of his mouth anymore. Tyree could have scoffed at the mere notion of it. Those kinds of teeth were for chewing. And why would he need to chew?

Images filled his mind, of him diving into a carcass -- a cow or something like that, he didn't really care. Blood filled his jaws, sweet and juicy, as he fed, ripping away flesh systematically, devouring hair and sinew and muscle alike. He wasn't picky about what he ate, as long as he fed, a green field stretching around him, dimly aware, in the unbidden image, that he was not alone.

But that didn't matter, no, not even as Tyree blinked and bobbed his head, his arms cracked as the bones reset themselves, fingers hooking to allow a better position for the claws to grow into. Ah, yes, he knew what was coming there, as he had first seen them on his toes, of course, his feet slimming down into claw-like feet, though they were more reptile-like in nature.

He tested them out, curling the biggest toe, the one that would be used to rip into prey when he was attacking. That claw was good for hunting, when he leapt and sank into the neck of a prey creature.

Tyree shook his head and blinked.

Why was he thinking about things like that? He'd never been into hunting... And he wasn't going to hunt as a raptor either?

Strangely enough, the notion that he could get back to his humanity again did not even cross his mind, taking a breath and filling lungs that seemed to expand more than before.

But that was okay, if it wasn't in his mind at all. That wouldn't worry him, no, not as he fought and hissed and snapped, clacking his teeth together inadvertently as he tried to growl at a nearby lizard. Why was he there so close to him? They had to give him space!

He didn't like others too close to him, no. Struck by the urge to defend the area around him, he growled, though it rumbled through a warble of saliva, spittle drooling from his maw until he snapped his mouth shut and swung his tail once more. He had more control over it as it hung down, though Tyree didn't think that was a worrying thing at all.

On the contrary...it felt right. The weight of it there felt right, with a thicker fan of feathers springing out from near the tip, fanning down along the length of it. A sense of balance settled into him, knowing that those feathers would help him balance and allow him to make tight, agile turns. All of those things would be needed when he was hunting, guarding.

He didn't question why he wanted to guard. It was just there, a primal need that was only then rearing its head. But it was like it came up against something else inside him, two parts warring for precedence as he blinked, more colours, colours Tyree couldn't put a name to, appeared, filling in detail he hadn't even realised was there.

Because, still, there was a part of him that was fighting the transformation, his stomach gurgling as his legs shifted, his arms spread wide as feathers covered up some of that transformation. He snarled hoarsely as the feathers bit at him -- bit at him! Why were they doing that? The pain didn't seem to have a founding anymore, but he still thrashed and tried to fight back against it, to the best of his ability.

He should have realised that they were hurting as they were springing to life on his body, the crunch of his hindquarters resounding where his hips re-set themselves, briefly bulging through his skin and feathers before smoothing back down into their rightful position all over again. Tyree panted shortly and harshly, fighting his bonds, though that was merely from the sense of being bound, of being restricted when his body wanted to be free.

Yet Tyree groaned, parting his jaws, the hiss and rasp of air between his sharp teeth simply intoxicating. Yes... Yes, he needed to breathe, to take great, big, heaving gulping breaths, air funnelling down into his lungs, inflating them fully.

It was good to take deep breaths and Tyree thought that was at least a little reassuring, though he cocked his head more curiously at the elves and anthros around him. The lizards smelled strange and he took a deep breath, nostrils flaring as he sucked in air.

More scents assaulted his system and he grunted, reeling from them, even though the hard stone stopped him from pulling back any further. Why did everything suddenly smell so much stronger? He'd never thought about his sense of smell before, except when it came to food and he couldn't taste as well when he was ill. But it was potent, sweat clinging as if to his tongue as he grunted and licked his lips, running his tongue over where they seemed a little thicker, a little rougher. It was almost as if they had taken on a leathery texture, though unease twisted through his stomach.

It was how Tyree was meant to be and...not at the same time.

That didn't make sense, but he was not to know how his mind was shifting, even then, changing with need rising, a feral, rampant kind of desire. He shook himself, clinging to human wills and desire, his mind locking on to the singular notion of getting free.

12