Rituals of Samhain Ch. 08

Story Info
The witches fake a meteor landing to make goo girls.
5.2k words
4.76
3.6k
4
0

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quixerotic1
Quixerotic1
1,478 Followers

Nea and Tabby laid in bed, naked. Conach's head pressed between Tabby's thighs, licking happily as the witch made soft sighs. Nea entertained herself with her hand. She rubbed her clit gently as she watched Tabby's heaving chest and listened to Conach's eager moans which came out as muffled grunts. She rolled to her side and brought her hand up to massage Tabby's breasts. "Are you ready?"

Tabby bit her lip and nodded. Conach raised his head up, peering at the two witches with a wet grin. He shuffled back to his haunches, giving them a full view of his erect cock. He'd left yet another wet spot of precum underneath his prone position. The near constant oozing flow increased as he thought of what was to come. Tabby craned her neck over to kiss Nea, conveying some sense of nervousness. Nea returned the kiss passionately, hoping to allay the other witch's worry. Tabby rolled over onto her knees and elbows, sticking her ass up in the air.

Conach's hand went to her wobbling rump. He squeezed the supple flesh before pulling it slightly to the side. Magical attachment to Nea aside, he didn't think any other creature in the realm could look as attractive in the position as Tabby. Her pussy glistened with arousal as her heavy ass cheeks shook with the slightest movement. Her dick hung down between her thighs, swaying slightly as she positioned herself. Between her cheeks, the small, dark button of her ass throbbed in anticipation. Conach ran one hand up and down his shaft while groping whatever part of her was closest.

Nea, meanwhile, focused on a particularly useful spell for magical lubrication. Within seconds, her fingers took on a slick sheen which she ran down Tabby's ass. Nea hadn't worked out how to warm it up to an acceptable temperature, so Tabby shivered when it reached her asshole. Her finger ringed around the small opening while Conach watched with barely restrained excitement. Nea stopped her circling and pushed gently, but persistently. Tabby let out a long sigh and relaxed. Nea's finger slipped inside, bringing the lubrication with it. Tabby remained focused, feeling her muscle squeeze around Nea's finger and wondering how on earth they expected to get Conach's dick inside of her.

The spontaneously generating lubricant coated Nea's entire hand by the time she felt Tabby was properly prepared. Nea beckoned Conach closer, taking him in her palm and adding the lube to his cock. She angled him appropriately and let the head of his dick press against Tabby's rear entrance. Nea and Conach both thought it was a pretty sight — his fae cock pressed between the pale orbs of Tabby's ass, ready to pop into her and take her last virginity. Conach nudged forward. It took much less pressure than he expected before the head of his dick passed inside of her ass. Tabby groaned, and Nea gasped as she watched. Conach held still, feeling her ass pulse around the intrusion and waiting for her to adjust.

Tabby didn't feel much of anything other than full. She'd expected something more miraculous, some new kind of pleasure that only a cock in her ass could provide. Slowly, the feeling changed. The fullness subsided as more of her nerves woke up. Nea's hand moved underneath Tabby to stroke her pussy, and Tabby realized exactly how different the feeling had become. Every part of her teetered on the verge of orgasm. The entirety of her ass throbbed with electric need while her pussy ached for attention. She wanted everything to be touched, rubbed, fucked. She eased back to push more of Conach inside of her. The sensation of his cock sliding past her asshole made her laugh with a manic glee. It wasn't the new pleasure she expected, but it was all of her other pleasure types overcharged.

Nea's fingers pushed inside of Tabby. The other woman's gleeful laugh slid into a high pitched moan. Nea smiled, her fingers working deftly in Tabby's pussy. She gave Conach a nod, and he began to thrust slowly and consistently into Tabby's ass. The pale witch tried to moan or scream or beg for more, but her body locked in a paralysis of pleasure. Conach's hands moved to her thighs, and Tabby thought she might actually explode in some sort of magical manifestation of her excitement. She could tell he pushed a little deeper each time he fucked into her. With every additional centimeter, the full feeling returned for a moment before a whole new part of her joined the collective symphony of pleasure resounding through her body. When Nea's thumb moved to Tabby's clit, the scream of joy finally erupted from her throat. She collapsed forward into a shivering mess on the bed.

The new angle gave Conach more friction. His face contorted into a mingling of concentration and pleasure as he kept pushing into Tabby's virgin ass. As she writhed in orgasm underneath him, her ass clenched at random around his dick, adding a strange excitement to his pleasure. His balls slapped forward as he built speed, sending shocks through Tabby's pussy to complement the other stimulation Nea provided. Conach could usually control his orgasm to the exact moment to ensure his mistresses got all the pleasure they needed, but then again, he rarely got the opportunity to take one of their ass virginities. He felt the familiar tingling of anticipation at the base of his cock. He pushed hard and deep inside of Tabby as he groaned, tail whipping wildly behind him. As he was about to cum, Nea suddenly grabbed his balls and tugged. His vision flashed white, and he roared, animalistic and primal, as his balls emptied into Tabby's ass.

Nea watched the two of them jerk and quiver with the last tinglings of pleasure as they came down from their orgasmic high. Using her free hand, she drew away the energy they'd created. It hovered in above her palm, a pink, glowing prism of light. "Holy shit," Tabby said, as she began to recover. "There's a lot of cum in my ass. Oh, it worked." She dumbly pointed at the floating object of magic.

Conach cleaned them up as best he could with a towel while catching his breath. "So, you can trap orgasms or something now?"

"No, silly," Nea said. "We've always been able to create magical energy, but we've been storing it in our bodies. We make bad batteries, though. We leak energy constantly. Stuff like the house drains it out of us , too. With this method, we can sort of crystallize the power and use it when we need it. I wanted to try it with Tabby's first anal experience because I figured it would be a whopper. I think this could feed the whole Coven house for ten years by itself. You two put on quite the performance."

Tabby smirked, "It was intense, but now that I know what you feel when Conach fucks you in the ass..." She rolled over to reveal her fully erect cock. "...it's time to find out what Conach feels."

* * * * *

A short while later, Nea wandered down to the kitchen for a snack. Ineni sat at a table near the entrance while Edgar moved about the backside of the kitchen overseeing his small army of dough-ball servants. When the master of the kitchen spotted his mistress, he moved toward her with his sluglike crawl. "Mistress Nea, would you like something prepared? I have a soup on at the moment. A bisque. With a bacon sandwich, perhaps."

Nea took a seat opposite of Ineni. The mouse woman pulled her own plate of grapes and cheese closer as though Nea might take it. "That sounds nice, Edgar."

The dough chef snapped his fingers which made more of a thwack sound than a snap. A few of the smaller creatures went to work preparing a bowl and plate for Nea. Edgar rolled a little closer to the table, "Mistress, it's my understanding that we're coming close to the Feast. Ineni has been getting me up to date on eating customs of the world since my last Feast, and I believe we've worked out a decent menu."

"Sorry, Feast?" Nea asked as a bowl of soup and sandwiches clattered in front of her.

Ineni popped another grape in her mouth, "The last ritual. The Feast of Samhain. Traditionally, the Coven hosts a gathering with invitations sent to the various courts while providing a feast and other...activities. It was the one thing I was allowed to participate in while I was a witch. I hope I can participate still..."

"Uh, sure," Nea said. "It's only I didn't know we were supposed to do that as part of the ritual. We still have one more to get through before we even consider the Feast."

"Of course," Edgar said, "but doubtless you will succeed. The world won't end, and everyone will expect a decent meal. With your permission, I would like to start procurement of supplies. Grimbough wants me to wait for the approved guest list, but things have changed so much that I want to have a few tries at the dishes before we present the Feast itself."

"You have my permission," she said. "Ineni, is there a magical component to the Feast? Another ritualistic part?"

The mouse woman's nose twitched, "No. Not really. Once the Ritual of Consumption is done, the final seal will be unlocked. The Morrigan will be able to pass through on the evening of Samhain. The old witches thought the Feast helped guide the old gods to the proper place, but I think they made up a reason to have a big orgy."

"Orgy?"

"Oh yes, that's most of what the feast is," Ineni said, visibly excited. "All the surviving participants of the rituals, the kings and queens of the different realms, other covens, fae, whoever and whatever — everyone gets to have a little fun while the Morrigan and the Dagda get it on cosmically. If you want, I can work out the details with Grimbough and Edgar. I don't know how many of the old royal courts still exist, not many, but we can arrange the invitations, seating, menu, all that."

"That sounds very helpful," Nea said, relieved she didn't have to organize a diplomatic banquet for half the mythological world. "You'll have enough time?"

"Oh yes. A week is plenty of time for the industrious. Will you need any further help with the last ritual?"

Nea shook her head. "I don't think so. The books you gave us on the subject provided everything we needed. Do you have any idea why the last ritual was so well documented compared to the others?"

"Well, it used to be a big fear among witches themselves. Consumed by their own power, or consumed by fire, or things like that. In the 9th century, a cannibalistic coven sprang up that derived all their power from eating other witches. Nasty business. As you saw, a few of this ritual's attempts involved allowing members of our own coven to be consumed in various ways. It was a method of vying for power under the auspices of ritualistic devotion. Certainly not unheard of in the old days. So, my guess would be that cautious witches wanted a very accurate reading of the Ritual of Consumption to protect themselves." She popped her last bit of cheese in to her mouth. "Edgar are there more sandwiches?"

Edgar waved his hand toward her, and a small dough-ball trotted over with a bacon sandwich.

"Your plan sounds lovely, though," Ineni continued. "The world has become much more innovative in the past century, especially when it comes to sexual fantasy. Lots of new ways to do rituals that don't involve killing people. Even if you do turn them into things other than human. I'm quite excited by your idea. Hope they make it to the Feast. Not that I want to be consumed, but...well, it's fascinating, that's all. When will you be performing the last one?"

"Tonight," Nea answered. "Bah, I should go tell the others about this Feast business."

She hopped up from the table and left the kitchen. Ineni watched her go, stuffed her own sandwich into her cheek, and pulled Nea's plate over to herself with a happy chitter.

* * * * *

They saw a purple light streak out of the sky right into the park. Kate watched the object from the moment it appeared in the sky. Even tipsy, she expected it to zip across the night and disappear into the horizon. Instead, it fell like a floating pop fly landing in left field. The other two girls, Cindy and Emma, noticed it too, but only after the small streak bloomed into a ten foot wide plume of purple light. Fireworks, one of them suggested. Something more dangerous like a gas explosion, said another. Kate insisted it fell out of the sky because she'd seen it. Or at least, she'd seen it come from the direction of the sky. With its trajectory and speed, it didn't seem likely to have come from any higher up than sixty feet, which, she supposed, was more or less the sky.

Against their better judgment, which they'd left at the bar, the three young women set out across the park in the dead of night. They believed it to be a safe park, and it was, except for the very thing which they ventured out to find. By the time they reached the small crater, Kate had the others convinced it was a meteor. None of them had ever seen a meteor, and so they were reasonably excited by the prospect. Kate led the charge, cutting through the night in her bright teal pea coat. Cindy and Emma walked alongside one another, arm in arm to fight back the chill. They wore coats as well, but they accomplished little other than keeping the chilled wind at bay. The short skirts and tights might have looked alluring to a few of the guys at the bar, but now the two girls agreed it had been a foolish choice. Kate went with a pair of dark jeans which she thought made her ass look good with the added benefit of keeping it from freezing off. It also allowed her to squat beside the fallen object without her whole bottom flashing the empty bushes around them.

"Well?" Cindy asked, keeping a somewhat sane distance back from the strange object.

"It's a rock," Kate announced. She held her phone's light up. The object was about the size of a softball and covered in various sized holes. It gave off no steam or glow of heat. Putting her hand near it, she felt no substantial change in temperature. "It's not hot."

"It wouldn't be, right? If it's a meteor, they're cold when they land. Or something." Emma had relinquished Cindy's arm and stood with her phone in one hand and the other stuffed in her jacket. "It'll burn you if you touch it though, I think."

"What?" Cindy said, "No, it fell out of the sky. Through the atmosphere, and it gets hot. Like, that's why most of them don't hit the ground at all. They burn up."

"I want to pick it up, so is it going to fucking burn me or freeze me?" Kate asked. She moved her hand closer, but felt no change in temperature. Tentatively, she put one finger on the outside of the rock. She jerked back immediately, but she was unharmed. Bolder, she grabbed the thing with her whole palm. It was slightly cold, but otherwise normal. She stood up with it rolling in her hand. "Huh, neither, I guess."

Kate had time to register the confused looks on her friends face before the creature crawled out from inside of the rock. It was small, about two inches long, and shaped like a worm though that didn't seem to be a permanent shape. It moved onto Kate's hand, bringing with it a pleasant numbing feeling. As the other two girls made sounds of disgust, Kate flicked her hand, sending the small ball careering into the park while the slimy critter remained fixed on her skin. Slightly panicked, Kate reached to pull it away, but instead of plucking it off her hand, she simply made it longer and left it stuck to her other palm. "Fuck, help!"

Cindy and Emma watched, but made no moved to assist their friend. "What do we do? What is it? Is it alive?"

"That's a fucking alien or something!"

"No, it's —" Kate didn't know what it was, but it was spreading. The gloop on her no longer resembled anything other than green slime. It covered her hands and inched its way up her arms, leaving everything from the wrist down numb. She shook her arms, but the stuff refused to leave her skin. A few droplets did fly off, causing the other two women to take a few steps back. The stuff crawled onto Kate's clothes, eating away her jacket from the sleeves up. As it reached her elbows, she looked at her friends with pleading eyes. "Do something," she said. "DO SOMETHING!"

With her yell, the goo responded. Tendrils shot up from her arms, smacking onto her face, neck, and chest. All three of them screamed, but Kate's went silent as the green slime covered her mouth. She dropped down to her knees as the ooze spread over her whole body. Cindy and Emma looked on, horrified and frozen, as their friend was completely absorbed by goo. Within seconds, Kate was naked except for the green slime. It covered every inch of her, seeping into her body and spreading its numbing effect until she felt nothing at all. A green film covered her eyes as new sensations took over her thoughts. The cold, the drunkenness, the fatigue, all of it faded away as she was consumed. A blurry, happy thought crossed through Kate's mind as everything faded into a pleasant nothingness.

"Kate?"

Kate opened the eyes of her new body. She held up a hand. It was green and through it she could see Cindy, half stooped peering back with mingled curiosity and disgust. Kate's gaze moved to her own body, seeing the slightly liquid composition of her whole being. Though nothing had changed about the physical dimensions, everything about her was goo. The goo darkened slightly around her nipples and pussy. Even her asshole was more distinct, which she could tell because she could see through her own insides. Her flat tummy was more transparent than her head, but all of her was translucent to some degree. Her hair had become long tendrils of the gooey substance that formed her being. "What the fuck?" she said, her voice a warm, rich resonance.

"Don't touch her," Emma warned.

The thought of touching the other women sprang to the forefront of Kate's mind. She fumbled to her feet, letting her friends get a full view of her naked, if goo, ass. Kate ran her hands up her new body, admiring the silky texture of her new form. Curious, she took one finger and pushed it against her naval. She watched it disappear into her gooey stomach only to reform as she pulled her hand away. She brought her hands to her breasts. The changes made her goo-flesh feel more alive and responsive than her human body ever did. She massaged her breasts, thinking of them as bigger with fatter nipples. As she did, they grew, swelling with new size as her nipples plumped into fat, darkened goo which quivered as she touched herself.

"Holy fuck," Cindy said. "What did you do? How are you doing that?"

Emma dropped her things and snapped her fingers to get Kate's attention. "Hey! Listen, something has happened to you. Can you understand us? We need to get you to a doctor or something."

"Doctor?" Kate said, imagining what people would do to her if they discovered her. "Doctors are for sick people. I feel amazing." She moved her hands down to her ass, giving it the same treatment as her breasts until it hung off her backside with a delicious, swaying gravity. She looked at her friends, "You can feel good, too."

"Cindy get away from her," Emma called. But Cindy was too entranced by the display of her friend's naked oozing body. Kate flowed over to her and kissed the gawking girl, shoving her gooey tongue down Cindy's throat. Kate wrapped her arms around Cindy, drawing her into the supple, responsive form. Cindy's face mushed into the gooey tits, finding them soft and yielding, but not totally permeable. With a giddy laugh, Cindy's mouth closed on one of the engorged nipples, entirely unaware of the goo creeping over her skin. As the substance spread to the other girl, it changed color from green to bright orange, matching Cindy's top.

Kate cradled her friend's head against her chest, reveling in the feeling of the other woman's mouth on her breast. She pulled Cindy away reluctantly, but with thoughts of more salacious activities in mind. Rather than wait for the goo to take her friend's clothes, Kate pulled off Cindy's coat. She pressed her hands against Cindy's skin, letting her fingers melt against Cindy's flesh, spreading down underneath Cindy's shirt and bra to envelop the other woman's breasts. Entirely without seeing, Kate had a full view of Cindy's tits, massaging each part of them individually with millions of tiny fluctuations in her goo-hands. Cindy moaned and quivered as most of her arms turned orange.

Quixerotic1
Quixerotic1
1,478 Followers
12