Rituals of Samhain Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am," she said, her voice cracking.

"You've done well. I confess, I am nervous to see her again after so long. The Morrigan is fickle and wild. She loves violently, one might say. Perhaps this time, she'll peck my eyes out and swallow the world whole." He turned to Nea and winked. "I am excited, too. Time is long and short to mortals, but it is only long to gods. Your day began with the rising of the sun and ends with the falling of the moon. My day begins with the eruption of a star and ends with the collapse of pure darkness. I have been away from my love for too long, and she is anxious for us to begin. Shall we?"

Nea nodded as Conach came to her side. She'd thought of giving a speech, but the Dagda's words had served the purpose well enough. With a sudden flush of nerves, she moved to her position beside the lake, at the center of the latticework of magic. Conach came with her, arms wrapped around her waist. Nea closed her eyes and concentrated. The energy crackled around her as a quick jolt ran to the monoliths in the sky. They flashed as their energy released. It rushed into Nea and Conach as they focused on the door floating above the lake. The shadowy raven gave a massive screech, lowered its beak over the Dagda, and they both vanished as the sky filled with light.

The attendees all turned their gaze up to the heavens, watching something none of them could quite discern. In one moment, they saw a man, firm bodied and spirited. In another, they saw a woman, matronly and demure. In another, they saw rolling rivers and shifting mountains. In still another, a raven haired goddess of fecundity shaking the whole of existence with her ecstasy. These images and moments flashed like cracks of thunder. Below them, the mortal and semi-mortal creatures feasted. They sang and danced and celebrated with a fervor they did not fully understand, possessed by an unseen force which drove them to highs of joy they would otherwise not experience.

Yet, this was the preamble, the foreplay. Nea and Conach remained in their spot, enveloped by a cocoon of magic. They floated a few feet off the ground as a few others watched them. Ineni and Tabby held hands. Berenike the Coven House armorer and minotaur, rested his hands on Ineni's shoulders. Edgar cast a few glances toward the two at the center of it all as he supervised his kitchen. Grimbough stood resolutely by the door back to Coven House, occasionally glancing at Nea and Conach while devoting his other free moments to Stacy.

The food was eaten, the songs were sung, and the moment drew out longer and longer. Finally, the earth trembled as shadow-ravens flew overhead. All eyes went to the pair suspended above the lake. Nea's eyes opened as the sky flashed bright to show the Morrigan in all her terror and glory, deep in the throes of pleasure, signified by a resounding CRACK.

Energy pulsed out from Nea and Conach, hitting every mortal in the amphitheater. For a moment, everything was still. Then, Nea turned to Conach in mid-air, smiled and speared herself on his cock.

* * * * *

CRACK

Need unlike anything she'd ever experienced hit Tabby. She could feel the trembling pleasure of a god and needed to help bring her to completion. With a flick of her hand, she whisked off her clothes and set her eyes on the closest target, the Lady Lorra.

The blue fae's body shivered as the same sensation washed over her. She clawed at her fine clothes, ripping seams and tearing buttons, to be naked and ready for conquest. She swept aside the empty plates and platters, sending them cascading onto the grass. Leaping onto the table, she spread her legs wide as Tabby wedged herself between them.

The engorged head of Tabby's clit-cock pushed into the hot canal of the fae lady. Both groaned as heat spread throughout their bodies. Lorra's mouth sought out Tabby's nipples, running her tongue in erratic circles around the sensitive buds. Tabby pulled her away as she pushed deeper into the stranger's pussy, drawing the fae into a deep kiss. When she broke the kiss, she hissed at the fae around them, "More."

The otherworldly creatures obeyed. One slid underneath the rutting pair, using a deft tongue to lick both Tabby's cock and Lorra's pussy. Another positioned himself behind Tabby, shoving his cock in her ass with little preparation. Tabby groaned in appreciation, thrusting harder, if more awkwardly into Lorra.

For her part, Lorra pleasured anyone she could, searching out flesh for her mouth and hands. Two of her handmaidens took advantage of their mistress's fingers. The ancient fae pushed into the wet folds eagerly, watching the nubile young fae bounce up and down while stroking their breasts. Eventually a cock found its way to Lorra's mouth for a while before its owner stole away one of the maidens.

The feeling of urgency didn't diminish, but grew with each stroke, suck, and fondle. As the fae came in her ass, Tabby pushed deep into Lorra and emptied her girl cum into the hungry pussy. She didn't soften, and the dick in her ass seemed to get bigger. The mass of limbs and sex rolled into a new position and began again.

CRACK

Ineni hadn't felt true lust in a thousand years. When it hit her, she didn't understand it. Her breasts ached, her ass tingled, and her pussy grew wet. Weak in the knees, she sensed rather than saw the same sort of changes affect Berenike.

The minotaur's eyes dilated to a point of pure black, but he still wore the charming grin with which he stomped around the Coven house. He pulled aside his small loin cloth to reveal something which was a widely known secret. His bullish cock was fourteen inches from root to tip and as wide around as Ineni's forearm. Even if she wasn't half his size in height, it would have been enough to demolish her.

Luckily, the little magic Ineni retained was in the realm of body manipulation. Working quickly, she harnessed the deluge of magic in the air to make a few modifications to herself. With her clothes vanished away, her breasts swelled to a size big enough to overfill Berenike's hands while the rest of her magically changed to accept his dick.

The bullman lifted her up with one hand, bringing her forehead to his. They nuzzled together as his other hand went to her breasts, fondling her furred nipples while she pressed her thighs against his massive chest. He grunted, spinning her around in his palm before dropping her on the top of a table ass up and tail pulled aside. Ineni stretched her hands across to the other side for a solid grip as the bull positioned himself at her entrance. He did pause long enough for her to nod at him with a chitter before plunging half his length into her body.

Even with the magical accommodations, Ineni's stomach bulged. Her mouth hung open as her eyes rolled with pleasure. She let out a squeak of protest as Berenike withdrew, and she squealed with joy as he shoved himself fully inside. Ineni rolled her head to the side looking at the enormous balls between her legs and almost giggling with delight to know her pussy was wrapped tightly around the biggest cock she'd ever taken.

Berenike grinned, lifting her up from the table with his cock alone, He held her in place with his hands for a moment as she marveled at the idea of being so casually used as not much more than a sex toy. Carefully, he spun her around while keeping her impaled on his length. Her body shook and jerked with pleasure while the minotaur kept a low grunting moan rolling in his chest. Once she was on her back, he lowered her back down to the table, and let his body sink on top of her.

Ineni smelled the minotaur's deep musk, nipping at his chest with her protruded incisors. She couldn't get her arms any further than the breadth of his chest. All the same, she glued herself to him in a desperate attempt to somehow get closer. He rested his weight on his elbows to prevent crushing her while she held herself in place with a steel grip of her thighs against his. He fucked her slowly, pushing into her core with each thrust and building an erratic, needful speed. She urged him on with chitters and squeaks, loving every second of it. Sooner than she expected, she felt the familiar jerk and break in his rhythm. His black eyes looked down at her, and she smiled in anticipation. He came, flooding her insides with hot cum until it gushed out around his cock. Ineni's entire body convulsed around his spraying cock, leaving her an incoherent trembling mess.

Berenike pulled away from her gently. Though it took a few seconds of drifting on the waves of cosmic pleasure flooding the amphitheater, Ineni returned, drenched from the waist down in cum, but eager for more. She directed Berenike to lie down before she straddled his thigh, wrapped her arms around his dick to pull it between her tits, and jumped up and down, happily watching his massive cock get hard in her grasp.

CRACK

Nea was somewhere above it all. Her mind flickered in and out of the moment. Conach was with her, inside her, around her. She moaned, and he moaned back. Above them, gods in the madness of pleasure. Below them, the madness transformed into pleasure.

CRACK

Micah's transforming hand crashed into the table. Thick, black hairs sprouted from his chest and face as his snout grew. Nearby, Sasha's breasts bulged forward as her tail sprouted out her backside. She let out a howl as her bones snapped and reshaped into the hulking form of a werewolf.

The vampires undressed with vague nervousness at their new friends' brutal transformations. Priscilla knew enough about the Samhain rituals to know what was to expect from the evening and, as such, negotiated terms of their involvement with the others. While Lucas worried Sasha might rip him apart, Priscilla focused on the promise of tasting fresh werewolf blood. She put aside her dress and went to stand beside her mate. Their pallid white bodies reflected the ambient light around them, giving them a bizarre glow. Priscilla gently pulled Lucas's mouth to a kiss as her hand went to his engorged cock, stroking him idly while they watched the werewolves change.

The ghostly pair watched as well, eager for their own part in the fray. While they didn't get permission to possess anyone directly, they were free to enter the bodies of either the vampires or werewolves to experience their pleasure alongside them. Beverly already had Sasha picked out, wanting to feel the power of a female body rippled with muscle and supercharged with lust. Thomas, on the other hand, wanted to experience the way a vampire tasted blood, and fucking a werewolf pussy probably would be an interesting experience as well.

Micah's cock surged forward, oozing precum as he fixed his eyes on Priscilla. He snarled, leaping over the table and pinning her to the wet ground. She bared her fangs at him in a long hiss as the fat head of his dick pushed against her wet folds. With no hesitation, he sheathed himself inside her with a happy bark. She ran her tongue across her fangs for a moment until his growl noted some assent. She wrapped her arms around the furred body and sank her teeth into his shoulder. The blood gushed into her mouth as his tail wagged and his cock pulsed inside of her.

Meanwhile, Lucas laid down on the grass, hearing the strange echoing thoughts of another man inside his mind. Squatting on his cock with her powerful, hairy thighs on either side of his luminescent, pale body, Sasha's head lolled back with a few drops of drool oozing from her jowls. Her nose twitched as she offered the vampire her arm. Though buried inside her to the root as she rocked her hips and squeezed his length with her internal muscles, the massive claws on her hands gave Lucas a short pause. But, the thunder of fresh, hot blood pumping faster and faster in her veins drew him in. He turned her wrist to his mouth and sunk his fangs into her veins.

Inside either body, the ghosts reveled in the feelings of pleasure. They rode the waves alongside their hosts, laughing and urging them on with the faint whispers of "fuck me harder".

CRACK

A long, prehensile root emerged from Stacy's pussy. It drove down into the ground and corrupted the grass itself. The plants twisted into new cocks rising out of the earth and spearing into the pussies of the latex monstrosities around her. Stacy reveled in the feeling of being inside the warm, tight cunts of four women at once. Ethan joined her, stuffing his magically enhanced dick in her plump ass while massaging her tits and watching the spectacle.

The slime girls took care of the phallic parts of the latex women. Emma and Kate offered their mouths to Candice and Olivia, respectively. Their slime hands added clitoral stimulation to the mix alongside the plant cocks pushing in and out of the transformed women. Cindy hovered in mid air between Meadow and Lyla, wrapped around both their dicks and absorbing as much of the black, rubbery cum as she could.

When Stacy could concentrate, she created more vines from the grass, fucking any orifice the slime girls could create. The bizarre scene was horrifying and insanely arousing to Ethan. He worried he might have gone insane as his balls emptied into the dryad's ass.

CRACK

Dozens of goblins rolled in the grass in various states of copulation. The demon lord and lady had conquered a centaur between them. The elegant creature moaned with confusion as its demonic partners fucked and sucked as they pleased. The ghostly revel jumped into and out of who they could while putting on their own heinous couplings. The Lord Reveler took an opportunity to commandeer a variety of dough-balls, giving him enough physical form to cajole one of the fae maidens to lay with him. Liam and Elfie rolled in a passionate embrace while watching the head table's debauchery. The whole of the glade was a writhing, thrusting, grunting, and moaning mass of sex. Cum sprayed across tits and asses. Milk gushed from some breasts. Some creatures bit and some clawed. A few choked, and a few whipped. Partners came and went as they all pursued a true completion which remained agonizingly out of reach.

Around this arena, the silent ones watched, bulwarked against the lust spell. Still, some of those nursed embers of a long suffocated flame while others worried their protections would fail. The gods cavorted in their own ways, happy to once again be party to a feast and celebration. And the creeping things observed with their cold malice, like watching the internal gears of a clock long stopped finally begin to tick once again.

CRACK

Nea squeezed Conach's biceps. She was with him again, pressed fully against his body, returned to the moment from another time and place. His tail curled against her leg while his hands pulled at her ass. Her eyes fluttered open to stare back at his. He smiled, waking from the same dream. They kissed, tongues battling as his cock throbbed inside her. Nea flexed her hips, pulling him against her, enjoying the feeling of his body pressed against her. The wetness of her sex ran down over his balls as they floated above the raucous orgy down below. As he gently moved in and out of her, she leaned close to his ear and whispered in a hot breath, "Faster, make me cum."

Conach built speed, moving impossibly against a non-existent friction. The walls of his mistress's pussy squeezed tight, unhappy to relinquish even an inch of him, yet still eager to experience the void and return of his mating. They kissed again, hard. He moaned into her mouth, feeling the pressure rising in his body. With each thrust, she let him in deeper and refused to let him out. She whispered again and again, encouraging him to cum, to fill her up with his seed, to mate her, to breed her, to fuck her silly. Every provocative thing she could think to say, sometimes in languages she didn't know, flowed out of her and into his mind. She consumed him, and he devoured her, scent and touch and taste. Conach clenched his jaw, pushed hard and deep inside her, and erupted.

Her body contracted, every muscle going tense and every thought coming to a singular point. Nea was aware of each person and creature below her being held at the brink of orgasm. Yes. It hit her, rising out of her in a scream as her body fell into a tsunami of pure ecstasy. She wrapped painfully tight around her fae, keeping him deep inside her as his balls emptied. Tears streamed down her face as she tried to comprehend what she felt to little avail. She could feel the world beneath her writhing with orgasmic joy alongside her. She could sense the gods above them rocked in their own type of pleasure. But most of all, she felt Conach, loving her purely and perfectly with absolutely no restraint. It was a thing she understood only for an infinitesimal moment before it slipped away, but she it was long enough to understand the depth of their bond.

Quaking with joy, the world faded to black.

* * * * *

When Nea and Conach recovered, most of the dignitaries had already left. Tabby and Grimbough saw them off with all the proper etiquette. The Dagda hadn't. He sat beside the silver lake watching over the sleeping pair. Nea roused herself and instinctively covered her breasts for a moment before snapping her fingers to return her clothes. Conach's came back as well causing him to jolt up and look around confused.

"You did well," the Dagda said. He sat cross legged on the ground, leaning against his staff upon which a raven perched cocking its head every which way. "My missus sends her regards. She wishes she could be here personally, but the Morrigan isn't good company for most mortals. Beautiful and terrible, terrible and beautiful." With considerable effort he stood, "It'll get more difficult, of course. Next year, the seals will be back on her door. You'll have to work them out again. More mortals will want to participate in the Feast which makes the spell all that more troublesome." He spun his staff around quickly as the raven vanished into a plume of shadow. The top part almost touched the ground, but he snatched it back up with a laugh. "The world keeps on going." The Dagda laughed, winked at them, and was gone.

"What happens to us now?" Micah asked. Though still in his wolf form, his fur covered the more salacious parts of him. His mate stood nearby, arms folded across her breasts. The others sat at the table watching as Nea bounced on her heels with Conach and Tabby on either side of her.

"We can reverse the spells," the witch said. "You'll all go back to your normal lives. Well, most of you anyway. Lucas, you're actually dead. We could release you from the undeath though, I suppose."

"No, no," the vampire said, quickly. He held Priscilla's hand, an unusual vivacity about the both of them. "I quite like it for now. Certainly more than the alternative. No offense."

The ethereal forms beside him shrugged. "None taken," Beverly said. "We much prefer flesh and blood."

"If we don't reverse it?" Stacy asked. "What happens to us?"

"We have places for each of you at the Coven house. Rooms which lead to small homes of a sort." Tabby looked at Grimbough.

The gourd-man snapped to attention, "Ah, yes. We can prepare chambers for you to remain part of the household, or simply allot you a section of it. You would be free to come and go as you please. Otherwise, we can provide for you in terms of finances."

"Or," Nea said, "You can go back to your lives as you are, in some cases. Micah and Sasha, for example. With some planning, you can still live normal lives. Others among you, Emma or Lyla for example, would have trouble existing in the human world. The choice is up to you."

"I'll stay," Stacy said, "assuming I can get back to my ranch from time to time."

"Actually, we'd like a more involved role with the Coven as well," Priscilla said. "Earn our keep instead of being chattel, if you will let us."