Rivals of the Arcane Pt. 03

Story Info
Something otherworldly encourages the mage rivalry.
3.7k words
4.72
1.4k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/05/2023
Created 09/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
batzyart
batzyart
15 Followers

Chapter 5

Nakato walked up the steps of the pool into the room and surveyed her surroundings. The five hundred square foot room seemed to be a magical library of some sort. The left wall was filled with several bookcases, all of which hummed with magical locks. A table marked the center of the room, an oddly delicate looking and ornate carpet lay underneath. A chair sat at either end. To the right an ornate table with a single book laid open. A closed door stood at the far end of the room. Unseen blue lights marked the area clearly. Nakato looked to Usagi who was climbing the steps to join in observing the room.

"How did we get here?" Usagi asked, coughing briefly to clear her throat.

"I noticed some of the glyphs lit after I made you cum" Nakato smirked.

"Damn." Usagi snarled.

The two women searched the room, purposely avoiding the book in hopes of finding clues as to where they were without giving in to the obvious temptation posed by the open book. Neither woman was able to find any hints and the magical locks on the bookcases were stronger than dispelling magic either had available. Both women were quite chilly and were starting to shiver when they looked at one another in defeat.

"We ought to check the book now." Usagi mumbled.

Nakato nodded and moved towards the table with Usagi. The wizard felt uneasy standing in the room, but the rush of defeating Usagi muddled her thoughts. Standing nude right beside her rival with the shame of loss clearly written on Usagi's face was so intoxicating to Nakato. For the first time it felt like she had the upper hand in their relationship. She wanted to capitalize it immediately, but this room was concerning. As they read the two women heard the voice of a soothing woman in their head.

Welcome young mages. I am pleased you were able to begin the process of awakening this temple. The energies you both exude allowed for this location to be awakened but the full power of this pocket dimension has yet to be fulfilled. I can see your competition has clearly started before these walls. Finish your contest here and fill the temple with your energies. You may leave if you wish, by writing so in this book. But if you choose to stay, I will offer the full knowledge of this temple to the winner. Win here, gain the sexual magic within my books, and no one will ever rival your sexual prowess. Open the door and find your battlefield.

Usagi and Nakato looked at one another and glared. This book was eerie to say the least. Were they being watched and by whom? Gods rarely spoke to mortals directly and neither woman was so obnoxiously confident in their own skills to believe they were chosen by Kasra. But as they looked at one another, the fear and distrust of the room began to subside. The coldness of the room seemed to disappear. Nakato found herself lost in Usagi's eyes. The rival sorcerer had a penetrating stare. Nakato felt desired and hated by those eyes and she was quite certain she was not able to hide those same feelings from Usagi. All her thoughts were about Usagi now. The flame of competition had been lit once more.

"Do you have the courage to finish this?" Nakato asked

"Your win was a fluke. I'll dominate you all through the night." Usagi responded with less confidence than her previous retorts.

The women shivered, but not due to the cold air. The sexual tension in the air rose once more, their desire to feel one another was overwhelming. Usagi moved towards the door and opened it to see a well made bedroom. Much larger than their shared attic bed with expensive covers, comforter and elaborate headboard. Nakato pushed Usagi into the room. On the bedside table was another open book. A rush of heat warmed the two as they entered the room. Their bodies were now dried of the cool water from the pool and radiating. The mages looked to one another and extended a hand to hold, grasped it, and made their way to the second book.

Request for competition:

Match your rival as long as you can manage. Violence during your bouts is not advised, the taste is quite bitter. Use your magic if you wish, but you may just exhaust yourself and lose. Good luck.

The feminine voice echoed in their heads. The two women finished reading then faced one another. Lust engulfed Usagi's mind, the draw of Nakato's lips pulled her in. With a kiss the two women broke their hand hold and embraced. Usagi pushed her rival back onto the bed and surveyed the woman splayed before her. She crawled onto the bed and over the wizard. Usagi laid onto Nakato, aligned their breasts and pressed them together. The pressing of their nipples elicited a moan from each and then the two snarled at one another. Nakato quickly pushed Usagi off of her. As much as they wished to fuck and be fucked, neither wished to start their battle on the bottom. The women shifted to their knees on top of the bed. Sizing each other up one final time, contemplating a strategy. Each recognizing the magnitude of this confrontation. With a win not only came dominance but knowledge and power. Like magic their reservations and caution had disappeared. Their last sexual confrontation began in earnest.

Usagi looked at the wizard lusting in front of her. To be fair she was lusting after Nakato's body as well. This woman irked her nerves for no good reason before but after losing to Nakato's oral skills, Usagi had something to prove. Usagi grasped Nakato's luscious tits and began to fondle them. Nakato's hardened nipples danced in Usagi's palms.

"It really is infuriating to find you so beautiful." Usagi groaned.

Nakato reached over to Usagi's ass and returned the fondling. Her hands moved from the hips to the small of Usagi's back and back to her plump bottom.

"If you weren't such a bitch I'd want to take you on a date." Nakato sighed.

The two locked lips and pulled each other closer. Usagi moved her arms around Nakato's neck and a hand gripped the back of her head holding their deep kiss. Their groans met with a slightly wet slap. Both women were immersed in their lust. Their tongues met in playful discovery. This time their sloppy kisses were softer and slower. There was no need to rush to dominate their rival. Both women had a clear understanding that they had met their match, not only as students in magic, but as sexual vixens.

The transition to tongue sucking was subtle, but it was Usagi who began to bob on Nakato's tongue first. The gentle strokes and sucks were titillating and Nakato quickly brought Usagi into a tongue twisting kiss. She then returned the performance with her hand snaking down to Usagi's clit.

Usagi briefly enjoyed the care, forgetting to respond in kind. She had never been so intoxicated by the foreplay from another partner. Something about Nakato's energy was enrapturing. Suddenly her stomach quivered. Natakos dutiful fingers had brought her clit to a hardened state. Usagi rushed to return favors. She couldn't get lost in the pleasure of this combat.

Usagi spread Nakato's labia with her ring and pointer fingers and dexterously diddled the wizard's clit. Nakato released her sucking to moan in response. With so much of her casting relying on quick and meaningful finger movement, Usagi's skill at pleasing her rival was astonishing. With her fingers moving between light teasing penetration, massaging the lips and clit before penetrating with her pointer and middle finger and curling her fingers to massage Nakatos g-spot. Nakato had taken too long to work Usagi's clit and had lost the advantage of starting early. She responded in kind, penetrating her rival and working the woman's core. The two squealed with pleasure as they continued to play with one another. Each of them were soaked and with each subsequent rub the women began to shutter.

Their first contest was quickly coming to a close and looked to be a draw to Usagi. She had to do something else to swing the tide of battle in her favor. Her eyes fell once more to Nakato's breasts, with nipples begging to be sucked. Usagi leaned down and grasped the wizard's nipple between her lips. She swirled her tongue around the umber colored nipples. Delicate nips placed pressure above and below, causing the nipple to raise and harden further.

"You, Gods, no!! Fuck!" Nakato cried as she reached her orgasm.

The dexterity of Usagi's fingers and resourcefulness had won her the first orgasm drawn for the night.

"That's right, your win was only a fluuuuu. Oh gods fuck!" Usagi's taunt fell flat as her own orgasm snuck up on her.

The women withdrew their hands from the other's vulva and began to kiss. Nakato pulled away to plant pecks down Usagi's neck to her breasts. Usagi shifted from a kneeling position to laying down on the bed and the women began to suckle one another's tits. Each teased the other's nipples preparing to make their way towards the clit with a wagging tongue. It was Usagi who made the first move this time. Her tongue massaged Nakato's clit while her fingers rose to stroke Nakato's inner core. The wizard was close behind her sorcerer rival, but chose a different tactic then her previous success in their oral match.

"What are you woooo oh Goddess that feels..." Usagi moaned.

Nakato's tongue filled Usagi's vagina in ways her fingers could never do and buy Usagi's reaction the choice was a strong start. The witch used her fingers to massage the sorcerer's labia lips. The sorcerer began to gush and Nakato's tongue swirled within her core.

"How are you so good?!" Usagi screamed as her body vibrated from the orgasm.

The sorcerer trapped under the skilled mage continued her oral and digital work. The wizard, confident in her victory, sat upon Usagi's face enjoying the pleasure the young woman gave.

"Oh yes, work those fingers you're so close." Nakato half taunted, half complimented her rival.

The wizard bounced on top of her rival, moaning in approval. She then reached backwards toward Usagi's mound and began to cup and rub the sorcerer's vulva. Usagi groaned, but continued to work her tongue, now entering Nakato's vagina like the wizard had done to her. Nakato rocked back and forth, her body vibrated and she released a gushing orgasm onto Usagi's face.

The sorcerer pushed the weakened wizard onto the bed. Nakato bounced and before she was settled Usagi was on top of her pressing their mons pubis together.

"Give me everything you've got Usagi, you prissy bitch." Nakato said

"I'm going to make you regret ever thinking your uptight ass could ever be equal to me." Usagi threatened.

"Do your worst." Nakato growled

Nakato spread her legs wide allowing their labia and clits to meet once again. Both women moaned in pleasure as Usagi began to rock back and forth. Their clits pressed hard against one another and their juices mixed once more. The gentle rocking became strong pumping slaps from Usagi. The lust between the two women continued to build and Nakato was not going to let herself bottom much longer. With a quick grasp of Usagi's hips with her spread legs and a push of her right arm, Nakato was able to roll the sorcerer onto her back.

"Let's try something different, hun." Nakato said smugly.

The wizard took her right leg and parted Usagi's. Their vulvas met once more between split thighs. Usagi pulled Nakato into a kiss as their lustful grinding continued. Their breasts slapped together and their hardened nipples slid against one another while the women tribbed. The pleasure mounted with each minute.

"Take it all in sorcerer this is going to be the best you've ever been fucked." Nakato taunted

"Fuck yes! Fuck me Nakato!" Usagi howled

Though Usagi had a dominate personality and normally loved being on top in the bedroom with men and women, something about this fuck was different. Nakato's clit rocked her own, sending shivers down Usagi's spine. The two tongues danced. The sorcerer brought her hands to Nakato's temples massaging her rival trying to distract her beautiful top. Nakato grasped Usagi's rear and pulled their vulvas closer together. Their labia brushed and smeared together. Their rigid clits teased one another's openings as they passed by one another, with promise meeting once more.

Sweat had formed on the two women, the heat built from the two consecutive orgasms each woman achieved and the work required to get there was starting to wear down the women. Usagi felt herself getting closer to reaching her third climax, by the look on Nakato's face her climax was near too. Usagi moved her hands to now grasp Nakato's ass. The two women pulled each other in, as if they wished to merge. Their clits rocked against one another as Nakato's strokes became shorter and rapid in rhythm. Their breasts, lubed with sweat, slipped against one another with their nipples proding one another.

"Is that all you've got?" Usagi gasped.

"You're losing. I can see it in your eyes." Nakato panted, exhausted.

Two tongues met with another lustful kiss. Their soaked bodies from their sweat to their vulvas only amplified the slapping, grunting, moaning and gasping. As the mages neared the end their bodies began vibrating. The thrill of their areolas and clits battling sent the women crying in ecstasy as their third orgasm hit, this time it was shared.

"Fuck so good" Nakato howled.

"Oh my Gods yes!" Usagi moaned.

The release of their orgasms reverberated through the two mages bodies. Exhaustion had crept up and overwhelmed the two mages. They began panting, each trying to continue their sexual war.

"You won't beat me." Usagi breathed heavily.

"Hell will freeze over before you find victory." Nakato sighed.

The wizard slumped over the sorcerer, fighting the urge to fall asleep. The sorcerer had the same trouble. Both women felt their strength slipping. Their eyes began to flutter. A trance of restfulness fell over the two and both women passed out, legs intertwined in a pool of their own sweat and sex.

Chapter 6

Usagi awoke first with an uneasy feeling. She suspected the pair was being watched. Post orgasm, her mind felt more clear but the lust she felt was stirring deep within. She knew she and Nakato needed to do something soon. The sorcerer pressed against Nakato and flipped the sleeping wizard to her side. She laid a kiss onto Nakato's lips. The woman began to stir with the kiss. She then felt the weight of a warm body mounting her. Nakato began to kiss back only to find Usagi pulling away. Usagi nipped her rival's ear then began to whisper.

We might be watched. Usagi tersely whispered.

Nakato moaned in an attempt to mask her fear. Usagi began to kiss Nakato's chest and latched onto her breast. The wizard cried in surprise as Usagi nipped her tit. She muttered an incantation masking it as anger. With the spell cast she was able to see the form of their captor.

Out of the corner of her eye, Nakato saw a naked woman, pale as the moon, floating maybe a foot from the bed. With horns crowning her head and a tail swaying back and forth, the woman wore a devious smile. With only a quick glance and her research in schools of devils and demons, Nakato was certain they had wandered into the lair of a succubus. Usagi had begun to thrust into Nakato reigniting their tribbing sessions. Nakato spread her legs wide accepting the Onslaught of attacks. She gripped Usagi's rear with both hands but secretly, and hopefully out of the view she began to spell out Succubus with her right finger. As she finished spelling the name of their unease Usagi drew another lustful kiss. Both women felt their lust growing from deep within. The succubus' mere presence was emphasizing and overwhelming their mutual attraction for one another.

Usagi began the same finger spelling method of communication, grasping Nakato's rear and spelling out slowly, distraction. Nakato now kissed her from below but then flipped the sorcerer off her. A moment anger streamed through Usagis mind, how dare she push me like that. But as Nakato sat up with spread legs she understood. With a smirk she spread her own legs mirroring Nakato.

"We finish this as equals. No to or bottom." Nakato said.

"Just vulva to vulva, tit to tit." Usagi smiled.

The two women scuttled towards one another. Out of the corner of her eye, Nakato watched the succubus, seemingly unaware of the two mages' knowledge, she began to float slightly above the bed to get a better view. As Nakato's and Usagi's clits met, the women let loose an uncontrolled groan. They continued to press forward. Their slick sweaty bodies came together with a wet slap. Natako and Usagi began to rub one another, their arms and bodies arched back giving them leverage to overcome one another. The lust began to steal their focus from their true goal of escaping.

Nakato knew that swift action was required. Suddenly she twisted toward the succubus and grabbed her neck planting a kiss on the devil's lips. The attempt to share the location of the devil had surprising consequences. Nakato felt her breath suddenly disappear. The tongue of the succubus extended and like a snake wrapped around hers. Nakato attempted to scream but her energy was lost. Her vision started to fade.

Usagi pulled away from her tribbing with Nakato and conjured a icey knife. She stood on the bed and stabbed blindly in the location where Nakato seemed to plant a kiss on their invisible captor. Her first strike missed. Nakato seemed to suddenly be choking. The succubus must be draining her life, Usagi thought to herself. She swung again this time hitting something. The pale curvy succubus came into view as her invisibility fell. Her arm had been slashed by the magical knife.

"You bitches could have just died in ecstasy pleasuring one another. But you had to be tricky." The devil growled

The devil pulled away from Nakato who fell breathless onto the bed. With a second swing Usagi attempted to plunge the knife into the succubus chest. The succubus dodged then grabbed the wrist of the sorcerer. She flung the young woman across the room. The succubus started to hover toward the attacking sorcerer. Nakato began to cough and Weezer as air filled her lungs and what might just be her soul returned to her body. Claws grew from the succubus finger nails with arms raised, Usagi was in great danger. With the remaining energy and connection she had to the weave, Nakato cast forth a binding spell on the succubus. Miraculously the spell held and the devil froze in place.

"You have a minute!" Nakato yelled.

Usagi clambered to her feet and struck relentlessly with her conjured knife. Blood sprayed onto her from the devil, unable to move or scream, she continued to slash and stab. The minute passed and the binding spell faded. The succubus slumped to the ground. Dead.

"I feel gross." Usagi shuttered.

With a flick of her wrist the blood and the casting of a prestidigitation spell Usagi cleaned the blood off her body.

"Nice work." Both women said in unison.

Each woman blushed. Both ashamed of how easily they had fallen into the lust trap the succubus had laid.

"The trolls within the temple were rutting before we attacked when they should have been asleep like the others." Usagi noted.

"She must have fed off any pair of creatures who entered." Nakato replied.

"When we report to the Academy we can leave some of the details out right?" Usagi asked.

"I think that would be best for both of us." Nakato confirmed.

"We make a pretty effective team, don't you think?" Usagi smiled.

Nakato returned the smile then grabbed covers off the bed handing a sheet to Usagi and a sheet to herself. For the first time since being transported to this location the women were covered, wrapped in a comfortable sheet.They walked out of the room leaving the succubus and entered the magic library. The bookshelf was still locked but the magic book that had encouraged their fighting had disappeared. The women understood it to be a magical tool of the succubus. Possibly an illusion. A second door was present in the room which the women found led to a staircase and hitter entrance back into the main temple. There the mages dressed and formed a story to tell the academy and the town.

batzyart
batzyart
15 Followers
12