River Stone Ch. 01

Story Info
River Stone steps out for the summer.
4k words
4
3.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

River Stone 01

Hey folks. I identify as River Stone as often as I can and I wanted to share my summer events with you today. And don't worry about that guy, oops, that good looking guy who is looking over my shoulder. That's Ryan Winters and he's my personal sugar daddy, LOL. In other words, that's enough about him.

Earlier in the summer I decided it was time to step out to my small circle of friends and I did just that during a gathering I held at my house over the Memorial Day holiday weekend. That weekend seems to be the official kick off of the summer season and that's why I selected it to be my official reveal party to introduce River Stone to someone other than my bedroom mirror and my Chang account.

As I prepared for my holiday weekend party and OMG, please forgive for referring to my gatherings as parties, but party just sounds so much better, right? Anyways, as I prepared for my holiday weekend blow out reveal party, I found it nerve racking trying to find the right outfit to wear. I wanted to make it perfectly clear that River Stone has a slender body and decent legs without showing or revealing too much. I wanted to be recognized as a female, but on the conservative side. But not too conservative.

My first selection was a pleated skirt that would easily hide any issues I might end up with during the course of the gathering, but then I decided that River Stone didn't have anything to hide, so I elected to go with a simple pair of capri jeans, a Coastal T-shirt and my short brunette wig. It was fem enough for my stepping out party, my feet are nice enough feet to wear flip flops and I was basically covered. As far as I was concerned, I looked as close to perfect as I was going to get. LOL, maybe I should say as far as my mirror is concerned.

And then I thought, oh holy satin bikini briefs snap, maybe I need to rethink that nothing to hide statement because, well, I'm visible and holy please don't let anyone freak out snap, please don't let anyone freak out on me! And then I decided to find a baseball game to play on the TV all night, you know, because that's an old saying, right?

And then, OMG, my nerves got the best of me and I called the nerd crew ring leader, Merri, and gave her a heads up on what was going to happen at the party and by that, I mean she will not be able to keep that information to herself so Jeff, Julia and Cody will not be as shocked.

Hah, it was a surprise to Merri that I was willing to step out to the nerd crew, but it may have not been that big of a surprise in the long run. Merri had explained to me over the phone that there may have been a few clues based on my behavior while we were together. I mean, WTF? When the guys need a fresh beer, someone has to jump and get it, right?

However, big surprise or not, giving Merri some advance information did help to smooth things out. There was certainly a fair amount of side eyes, shock, disbelief and wonderment, but things chilled out after a little while and we all had a good time.

And by good time, I mean Merri and Julia thoroughly enjoyed critiquing my outfit and giggling as they pointed at my bulge and I mean a little too much, but nothing else bad happened. And Jeff and Cody enjoyed having something to look at for the evening, I think. Even if I was just the new shiny toy, I had their attention and nothing bad happened. I mean I received a few slaps on the ass, but I let that go because I was the one who wanted to be known as River Stone and I was the one who took extra effort to serve their beers by presenting myself in these tight fitting capri's, so whatever, for that night.

In summary, my first outing was so successful that I decided that River Stone could get out of the closet a little more often. I mean, just as long as that Ryan guy keeps going to work and bringing home that cheddar, River Stone should be able to expand her wardrobe and have a fruitful summer of fun. And I know he will because every time he starts to rethink his position and his life style choices, I just jack him off and send him to bed. LOL, for a guy, Ryan is really easy!

However, I found out that there were consequences to having a successful outing. For the most part, the girls were understanding and forgiving and did their best to point out which combination of clothing would certainly make me look like a street hooker and made a very big point about how showing a little too much at other gatherings might bring unwanted advances or face punches. LOL, they also seemed to add a little something in the internet shopping cart for themselves every time I shopped online with their assistance, but hey, that Ryan guy can afford, you know, as long as he keeps going to work. And if he starts bitching, I'll just stroke him again. I mean, he really likes it and I seem to have a gentle touch with him.

Unfortunately, both girls passed when I tried to explain to them both that the best way to get that Ryan guy to cough up his credit card was to stroke his rod. I mean, I was speaking the truth, right? However, I think I was successful when I suggested that all three of us go braless at my 4th of July holiday party, I think.

As for the guys, they pretty much behaved and controlled themselves, but it only took a couple of weeks before they started to frown when they stopped by during the week and that Ryan guy greeted them at the door. And because I want my friends to be happy, I developed a quick-change River Stone just for them. It wasn't much, but I gave them enough of River Stone to keep the smiles on their faces. It was a simple look that consisted of cotton shorts, socks, my spiky goth wig, a crop top and just a little color on my face. LOL, I called it River Stone in 10.

LOL, no, River Stone is not a 10, it's just a name I give to the amount of effort I put in on Wednesday nights, you know, for Jeff and Cody.

And if I'm to be truthful, I bumped that up to River Stone in 20 by throwing in a after work shave and foundation because Jeff developed a habit of touching my cheek with the backside of his fingers when he was ready for a cold one. I mean, I liked the attention and I wasn't going to get much attention if he could feel my 5 o'clock shadow, right? I mean, if you're going to role play a girl, you have to go all the way, right?

Wait, not that all the way. I mean the touch my smooth thigh and face skin all the way. And by that, I mean if I was on a beach, I would use my painted toe nails to draw a line in the sand.

On the Friday of the 4th of July weekend, I received a text from one of our other friends, Ben, who asked me to go shopping with him to Gary's Sex Clothing store in Hillsdale and I thought that would be a good way to check off a motorcycle ride from my bucket list. I mean, I knew that wearing my favorite long straight hair wig would be out of the question because of that helmet thing, but I have spiked my own before in the past and it's not that bad. It's still a little shorter than I want it to be, but I have a bucket list and my bucket list will not be denied!

I mean, Hillsdale is only a half hour drive and his motorcycle is huge and looks comfortable and I'm hell bent on feeling the wind on my face and hopefully no bugs in my teeth.

And by the way, he's really tight with Julia so I assume that he knows who and what he's asking out for a bike ride and as far as I' concerned, he's perfectly OK with it.

He did catch me off guard a little when he explained that he was nervous about going to Gary's alone, but that seemed legit because Gary's is quite the clothing store and is no place for the shy. He didn't claim this bike ride and shopping trip as a date, but I secretly checked the box with a red marker. I may or may have not checked the go on a date box to make that guy Ryan jealous, but he needs to stop looking through my stuff so much. I mean, who does that Ryan guy think he is, me or something? Hah!

To be the best non date that I could be for Ben, I gave him the best I could for a bike ride. Well, shoot, LOL, I wore the outfit (capri jeans) that I wore at my coming out party last month, but hey, I'm cute enough in it, right?

And holy do I need a new bucket list item or what snap, things got a little weird, from and for both of us and I'm starting with meek and mild Ben. Ben the biker.

Well, let me start with me and the sales clerk, Frankie first. LOL, Frankie was funny. She asked me what I was looking for and changed everything I said or pointed to and she did it so smoothly that I couldn't help but to take her advice and buy her selections. And by that, I mean, hi, I'm River Stone and fishnet stockings of all types are my style now. I may never be invited to a Rave party, but I have the look, you know, just in case you want to throw me an invite and by the way, if it's a wild party I just so happen to have florescent green fishnets and a pair of short shorts that I should never wear in public. I'm just saying. Oh, and the street hooker look? LOL, yup, I got it covered.

Alright, enough of that. Let me get back to quiet Ben the biker guy and by that, I mean no, Ben wasn't nervous about coming here alone, but rather he needed an opinion from someone he could trust. LOL, biker Ben exited the dressing room in a leather body harness strap suit that has less material than his leather riding gloves and only some of it was in the right places! Oh, holy are you serious Ben snap, just where are you going to wear that thing and just what goes on inside of your bike club anyways?

Fortunately, Ben pulled me out of my mouth wide open trance and stare by snapping his whip paddle and by that, I mean just who are you going to whip into submission biker Ben? I mean, I'm role playing a girl and I have no interest in that dominatrix thing, you know, for now, so leave me out of this.

And OMG, why the hell I mentioned that his bare buns could use a little honey sugar scrub is beyond me, but it came out of my mouth just the same. OMG holy those aren't biker chaps snap, what the hell is going on here and OMG, did he really just tell the cashier that he wanted to wear it home under his jeans and jacket? OMG, yes, he did say that and OMG, yes, he did keep it on!

And no, the OMG's, didn't stop there. Frankie, with her sales experience knew that I was caught up in the moment and added a few more clothing items to my pile that she thought I would like and OMG, she whispered in my ear on how she would hold on tight to Ben during the bike ride home! And no, that wasn't the end of it. Frankie made it clear that snuggling up extremely close to Ben on the way home would be so much better if I had a little something for him and by that, I mean she secretly rubbed me until I had a boner and she said the vibrations from the motorcycle would do the rest of the work, you know, all the way I-26 to Middleton. Holy, sex clothing store experience snap, isn't distracted driving dangerous?

And let's not talk about this again, but I may or may not have firmly gripped Ben as soon as he pulled out of the parking lot and I may or may not have placed my hands in between his thighs, you know, because Frankie said so and because well, I didn't want to fall off of the bike, right? And since we're not going to ever speak of this again, Ben may or may not have tucked my hands in a little closer to where he wanted them. I may or may not have submitted to his request.

And the weird didn't stop there. When he dropped me off at home and pulled my purchases out of his bike's saddle bags, we didn't know what to say to each other. I took the first step and broke the awkward silence by apologizing for my less than attractive hair and thanked him for giving me a ride. He responded by handing me my bags, kissed me on the cheek and squeezed my butt, none of which I had a problem with. I wanted to ask a few more questions about his leather body harness, but couldn't bring myself to do that, just yet. At the same time, I think he wanted to know if I really dry humped his backside all the way home, but he couldn't bring himself to say the words. I would have replied "no" and would have blamed it on the vibrations from his motorcycle anyways. I mean, I was not gyrating behind him and no, my hands were not moving between the vortex seam of his jeans! I mean, hell, I knew what he was wearing underneath his jeans and there is no way that thing was going to handle a man mess. Besides, it was new and I'm sure his submissive would appreciate it as long as it was fresh and clean, right? By the way, seriously, it's called a mankini? I mean, no one is going swimming in that thing, right? Leather shrinks and tightens when it gets wet, right? I mean, never mind the very small bottom, look at the attached collar. Danger, danger, danger!

I'm pretty sure that our eyes spoke the rest of the words as we parted company. Our secrets were still secrets. But damn it, just who is that for, right? Oh, and by the way, I sent him a text and told him that a sugar honey scrub can be found at most pharmacies and I may or may not have mentioned that condoms are meant to contain the mess a man makes. LOL, he replied in agreement and said that Frankie told him to slip one on before he left the store, you know, to protect the OMFG Mankini from leakage!

In other words, damn it, River Stone has become a hand job queen. I mean, I have to jack off that Ryan guy several times a week and now that I'm just flying down I-26, you know, stroking his thighs! And by that, I mean, BS, I'm letting loose next time too! I mean, why didn't Frankie give a tip and how to protect my favorite capri's?

Oops, sorry, I forgot we were not ever going to speak of that, so, hi, I'm River Stone and I'm forced to stroke off that Ryan guy a few times a week and no one else!

So, now that I have that behind me, let's move on to the next adventure which was the hamburger cook out at Julia's house on the Saturday of the 4th of July weekend.

And granted, it is a stars and stripes weekend, but when Coastal is your team, you wear Teal and by that, I mean Teal fishnets were the only thing that I mentioned that Frankie let me buy. The shorts she suggested that I wear over them were a little risky and I had to leave them in my dresser for now, but these regular cut Denim shorts look just fine on me. I mean, it's a holiday weekend, right?

However, LOL, I did wear the risky shorts long enough to snap off a few selfies for my Chang homepage, you know, because that's what Chang is for. To post provocative selfies and ignore the lewd comments. It's a rule or something, right?

And OMG of course, the first thing I had to deal with when I arrived at Julia's was the two girls giving me the business about wearing Rave party fishnets to an afternoon cook out and of course, their pointing and giggling because my shorts seem to have a magnifying glass built into the zipper area. To which I replied that their gentle groping wasn't helping to which they just giggled more and told me to outside and join the guys. Which I did.

"Hey guys. So, which one of you is manning the grill today and by that, I mean please don't tell me it's Jeff because food poisoning sucks."

"Ah come on River Stone, be nice, although you're not wrong. So, how about you have a seat on my lap and we talk about who is cooking today?"

"Hah, shut it and dream on, Jeff. So, Cody, is it you or are getting too drunk?"

"Show (hic) us your bra baby. It's Strawberry red (hic), right River?"

"My color is Raspberry red, knucklehead. However, it matches my fishnets, so shut it."

Well, that exchange was code for ask Julia or Merri. Which I did and received a bit of a shock when Julia gave me a snide look and said that Ben would be doing the honors today. Holy this is a set up snap, I've been set up by the girls!

"And who decided this?"

"Ah, we did and you're going to play nice, you know, just like you did on the back of his bike yesterday. And by the way, this is pay back for going to the sex clothes store without us."

"Ah, it was a little crowded on his bike as it was, plus he begged me to go with him. It wasn't a planned event. You understand, right?"

"Oh, we understand a few things alright, but we're not mad, we just wanted to mess with you. And speaking of a making a mess, the word is that there may or may not have been a mess, you know, somewhere. Do you care to comment on that, River Stone?"

"How would I know? I was holding on for dear life, you know, behind him where we didn't have to make eye contact, so nothing counts. Besides, what you're suggesting would be distracted driving and that's dangerous."

"Oh, OK, we'll go with denial for today. By the way, you have other problems too. Jeff has been drunk mumbling lately and we believe that he may want to do something with you and we believe it involves the fence and your butt, just saying Miss Short Shorts and Fishnets."

"Hey, you said these shorts were cool, didn't you?"

"Oh, they are, you know, before beer, but not after telling them that your bra matches your fishnets and by the way honey, don't fall for the "I want to show you something by the fence" trick after the sun sets."

"OMG, enough of you Julia. Merri, do you have anything to say before I go back to deck and hang out with the guys?"

"Listen, you look fine and it's actually a good look for you. However, Julia was wondering."

"HEY!"

"Sorry, we were wondering if your man juice is white and creamy, you know, like Ben's or does yours come out all watery and pinkish?"

"OMFG, you two are something else, you know, for nerds. However, since you asked, it's basically all the same, so there."

"Hah, did you just admit that you tasted Ben? And don't be shy, everyone swallows these days."

"I'll be in the backyard ladies."

"We'll give you our panties, you know, to use on that Ryan guy."

"Geez, I worked one out of him, but he had a protective condom on underneath his leather body harness to, you know, catch his mess. The best I can confirm is that he likes me and his crotch was warm and maybe a little squishy. And before you ask, I only have three photos of him wearing, OMG, that leather thing, you know, in case you want to see that."

"Oh, we want to see that. Share it up River Stone!"

"Hey everyone. What are we sharing?"

"Oh, hey there Ben. Ah, well, we're all sharing one bowl of chip dip, so no double dipping. Thanks for showing up on time, I'm sure the boys are getting hungry. The grill is on and I'll have River Stone bring the hamburger patties out to you, OK? Ah, a beer?"

"Cool and yes. Ah, hello River. I'm glad you're here today."

"Hi Ben. Go check on the grill and I'll bring the platter of patties out to you, you know, like submissive you want me to be."

"Excellent. Hey, Julia, two beers please. Thanks, I'll be outside. River, I'll see you in a minute, unless there is anything else."

"Ah, Jeff was being naughty with me, but I made it clear that it's your motorcycle I ride."

"Hmmm, does he need to be punished?"

"No sir, not tonight. Will I be leaving with you later?"

"You will. My club is having a party in Bent Blade's basement."

Oh, holy submissive snap, what the hell words just came out of my mouth and why couldn't I look away from Ben? Hah, I know why! I was fixated on whether he was wearing his leather harness today or not. I mean, it's so small that it, wait, he's not. The neck collar would be visible, right?

"Hah, you can't say it now, can you River Stone?"

"Oh, yes I can. I am innocent in all of this! You invited him, not me. I'm innocent I tell you."

"Hah, so, should we tag team while you hold the platter of hamburgers in both arms and you're helpless to stop us from, you know, making you a little more visible?"

"Duh, why do you think I'm standing here helplessly holding this platter with both arms?"

Again, where are these words coming from? Surely, these were not the words of an innocent cross dresser. OMG, wait a minute!

12