Rivka Ch. 01 - Gynecology Appointment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Allieroon
Allieroon
30 Followers

Suddenly, Dr. Sewollen let out a "Hmmmmmmmm?" She wasn't sure what was going on, other than the fact she was on the verge of another insane orgasm! "It looks like I need to try another speculum as this one is too short. I won't be able to see your cervical opening as it's still deeper in your vaginal canal" he updated her.

Rivka focused to regain her thoughts and finally asked, "Is that a bad thing?"

"Oh no, not at all." he replied with a comforting smile. "You see, no human is identical except for maybe twins, but even then, they are not the same internally. Some women have very short vaginal canals while others may have very long vaginal canals. This is not a problem either way, and often it is a good thing to know as you now have more information to accommodate your future needs and wants."

"Future needs and wants?" she thought, "What the fuck can that possibly mean?"

"You see," he continued, almost reading her mind, "If you have an abnormally short vaginal canal for example, you may only be able to accommodate say, about three inches in an extreme case before you would come in contact with your cervical opening. That may cause uncomfortability regarding tampons and the such. In your case, you happen to have an abnormally long vaginal canal...in fact, I'll be using our longest speculum which is about eight inches in hopes we can get a good view of your cervical opening. There is nothing wrong at all with your vaginal canal, you obviously won't have to worry about the tampon situation I just mentioned in my example and now, if you ever switch gynecologists, you can tell them about your specific condition with the knowledge you just gained."

Rivka was pleased with his response, wondering why her childhood pediatrician and/or her primary care physician in her hometown never previously mentioned this to her. "Maybe they told my parents?" she thought, "that would be weird, I suppose." Her mind only touched on that thought for a second. She was actually mostly thinking of the future. She remembered the first time she had sex, thinking her boyfriend at the time had a huge penis, but it was actually average sized, around six and a half inches and of normal thickness. Besides the initial penetration, there was no other discomfort, and aside from inexperience on both sides, it was a relatively positive experience though she did not cum; he did though.

She also remembered the time when they visited the adult video store on the outskirts of her hometown and bought her first dildo. They stood there embarrassed and in complete awe at the selection and had no idea where to start and what to choose. Sure, there was also the leering group of older men looking her up and down throughout the entire experience, but that secretly turned her on in some weird way. It wasn't until a scantily clad, older woman walked by them on the way to the video booths and pulled a seven inch dildo off the display, handed it to her and said something to the effect of, "Here's your first lover without a heartbeat doll, get to know him well because he'll outlast all your other lovers in the flesh." They both nervously laughed at her comment, walked up to the counter, purchased the flesh colored dildo and quickly left.

Rivka enjoyed sex with her boyfriend, but especially when they incorporated the dildo. They would usually start with her boyfriend entering her, then switch to the dildo after he got himself off and she would almost always cum hard, loving the feeling of being filled up and often kept fucking herself long after she orgasmed, enjoying the length and perpetual hardness of the fake, silicone cock. This new information the doctor shared gave her ideas and plans for future purchases and little did she know at the time...conquests.

Snapping back to reality, she looked up again over her body to see Dr. Sewollen lubing up a much longer speculum, giving her the same friendly grin as before. "Ok, Rivka, are you ready? I'm going to continue the examination with the new speculum."

Just as before, he lined up his pointer finger and thumb against her swollen labia and parting her inner labia, lined up the chrome apparatus. A gentle thrust touched the chrome metal with her outer lips, then just as before, a more forceful push guided the lubed speculum into her still quivering vaginal canal. Deeper it traveled, until just like the last time, his pinky and ring finger pushed firmly against her now rock hard clitoris, which almost pushed her over the edge again. This time, unlike the last, the speculum kept traveling into her abnormally long vaginal canal until he once again let out a curious, "Hmm? It seems that your vaginal canal is still a bit longer than the speculum, however, I think that I may be able to still get a good view of your cervical opening if I make some minor adjustments. Let me know if at any point you feel pain or discomfort."

"Ok," she barely replies, trying to catch her breath and composure.

Very slowly, the good doctor pushed the speculum a little deeper into her long canal, slightly twisting, adjusting the angle in order to see her cervical opening. During this process, his fingers increased their pressure on her clitoris, smashing it hard while gently rocking them back and forth trying to line up the speculum. This technique had the same effect as before, except times ten. Her vaginal muscles started convulsing, creating an instant orgasm she had no power to stop. Clamping down on the speculum at full force, it made it very difficult for the doctor to twist it back and forth, but he kept trying. The pressure of his fingers seemed to increase on her clitoris as he continued his method of pushing harder to get the speculum deep enough and lining it up.

Rivka's fit abdominal muscles started involuntarily contracting, she raised her hips up and started fucking the long speculum as the doctor held it tight, driving it forward into her wanting body. She grit her teeth together hard and balled up her fists, barely breathing out of her nose. The orgasm she was experiencing was definitely the most intense of her lifetime and she cared about nothing else in the world at that moment except seeing it through to the end.

"Ah ha," the doctor eventually exclaimed, "I see everything is more than perfect...you are healthy inside and out." After a quick swap, he slowly pulled out the long speculum and as he chatted with the nurse, Rivka came down from her life changing orgasm and slowly caught her breath. She was hot, sweaty, red and swollen from the experience. Dr. Sewollen cleaned her up for the third time, this time using extra tissues and taking the time to absorb all the generous fluids that escaped her fertile, wet pussy.

Shortly afterwards, Dr. Sewollen and the nurse left the room in order to give Rivka a few minutes to dress herself. She collected herself, drank about four Dixie cups of cold water, and sat in a trance until they returned about five minutes later. After a quick discussion about birth control options, she chose the pill and prescriptions were sent in to the pharmacy of her choice.

"Rivka, you have been the model patient and I thank you for choosing me as your gynecologist. I look forward to seeing you next year for your annual exam, and sooner if you have the need." Dr. Sewollen announced.

Rivka smiled a delirious smile and simply said, "Sounds like a plan." Shaking his hand as he left the room.

Driving home, Rivka's mind was plotting, planning, scheming and celebrating her sexy vagina with its abnormally long canal. What did it mean? She was on a mission to find out!

Allieroon
Allieroon
30 Followers
12