Riya and the Neighbor

Story Info
Desi wife and the neighbour.
785 words
3.02
6.2k
5
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Riya was awake, looking at her husband of 3 years, snoring, shirtless, fat belly moving with his breathing. She was counting the days, exactly 20 since he fucked her last.

She knew something was wrong, how can someone ignore her for so many days. She got up and looked at her reflection in the bath mirror. Her beautiful 32d breasts were begging for attention, as was her shaved pussy and curvy waist. None of her boyfriends could resist her body, they would beg for her love. It's not her, its him. He should know he is living and also blessed with a hotwife. One that isn't ignored and is satisfied the way she wants.

She decided she couldn't wait longer, some decisions need to be taken. She closed her eyes and thought about it and finally came up with a solution.

She quietly wore her shorts and a t-shirt without bra, went out to her neighbors door. Still unsure, she decided to knock.

Her 30yo neighbor opens the door. He looks at her, staring at her beautiful legs, long hair and sexy eyes, wondering why the gods are suddenly thinking of him at this hour.

He lets her in, they sit on the sofa. After moments of silence, he offers her a drink. As she gulps down a peg of that smooth whiskey, with some courage she tells him to kiss her. He looks at her beautiful face, shocked, excited, scared too but softly kisses her lips. She responds by kissing him back, biting his lower lips. He grabs her hand and lifts her, carrying her to his bed.

He undresses as he watches this goddess laying on his bed, legs spread, tshirt above her belly revealing her lovely navel. He starts by licking her feet and thinking about his failed attempts, his flirting with her, everything he dreamed about, and finally having this goddess come by herself. Gods are truly blessing him today.

She looks at him, sucking her toes, slowly inching towards her thighs, kissing and licking them. He pulls down her shorts and just stares at that beautiful shaved pussy. He comes closer, smells it, kisses it and starts with soft licks. She moans softly as she pulls up her shirt revealing her soft tits. He moves up and starts sucking each of her beautiful breasts, biting em, leaving his mark.

She grabs his head by the hair and orders him to fuck her. She wasn't interested in the slow foreplay and licks, she just needed some good old fucking. Her pussy was wet, begging for a cock.

He looks at her, and her shaved pussy, he was hoping to lick it and worship it before he could fuck her, but the goddess was hungry.

He rubs his cock before pushing it slowly, all the way in. She closes her eyes and feels him enter, filling her up. She spreads her leg, and orders him to increase the pace, she needed more, harder, faster.

He grabs her tits and fucks her, wanting to please her, make her moan and want more of him. He knew if he couldn't she would never come back, so he fucked her, holding her close, making her feel he was trying to do everything she wanted, to love and please her.

She pushed him back with her legs, turns around, raising her ass. He looks at her soft round cheeks, spanking em softly, he gets back to fucking her as her feels her back and ass with his hands. Another spank, she doesn't mind, so he keeps spanking her. She moans after every spank.

She felt him, she knew it was time but she wasn't sure where he would cum, so the lust overcame all her fears, she turns around on her back again, wrapped her legs around him, her nails dug his back and his cock exploded in her wet pussy.

He lay on her, looking at her with all the love he felt for her, but she pushed him away, grabbed her shorts and went back home.

She looks at her husband with the neighbours cum dripping from her freshly fucked pussy, hoping her husband would smell it. She climbs on the bed, removes her shorts and straddles her husband's face.

He wakes up from his deep sleep with his wife's pussy on his face. Confused, he starts licking it as she slaps his dick once. He knew it tasted different, she was already wet, with some thick liquid dripping. Its tasted salty yet sweet. He felt he should lick some more. He pushes his tongue deep inside. Licking everything dripping from her.

She looks at him and finally understands his role in this relationship.