Road Ahead Pt. 01 - Chastity Road

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Think that's you bro. My boy is popular today!" Mike said. "What were you about to say?"

Eric checked his phone to see a notification on his screen from the 'Secure' app. He swiped it away quickly. "Uh...I was going to say that I have work, man. Tell Rashad I say hey."

"Ahhhhhh. Sucks man. I'll let Rashad know you wanna bang him. I mean, I don't blame you. He's got a nice ass," Mike said as Eric unsuccessfully tried to tune him out. "I'll swing by when I'm back and you can tell me all about all the hotties on their knees sucking your huge-"

"Goodbye, Mike," Eric cut him off again, while Mike was booming with laughter.

"See ya in a few days bro," Mike said while getting in his car. He drove off pretty quickly after and Eric went back inside. No shirt and a slight bulge in the front of his track pants wasn't a good look out in public.

Eric walked back inside and pulled out his phone to check the notification and see why his cage was vibrating so damn much during his conversation with Mike. "Did I set the vibrations to random or something?" Eric asked himself. He opened his screen and saw that the app icon had changed -- the padlock was no longer unlocked. It was now a locked padlock, and the name of the app was no longer 'Secure' but 'Secured'. "What the fuck..." Eric whispered as he locked the door behind him and slowly walked toward the living room while opening the app. He stopped in the doorway of the living room as he opened the app to an explosion of fireworks with the message, 'Congratulations on your first lock!' He clicked out of the message and went to the homepage of the app to see that all of the buttons now appeared grey, including the locked grey padlock at the top. Eric tried clicking through the options, but nothing was working. He closed the app and re-opened it, but that had no effect.

He pulled the device out of his pants and found that it was locked and secured. It was truly locked on. "What the hell is going on?" Eric whispered trying to piece together what was happening. He opened his laptop to see a message that said, 'Session Adopted!' with a GIF of a padlock locking shut. "What sess-" and his mind froze. "Noooooo..." Eric quickly opened his own locked status on his profile to see the timer counting down: 2 days, 23 hours, 52 minutes, 43 seconds. No max time limit. No hygiene releases. Just a timer and the verification setting. And...vibration setting...ON?! "Fuck! This fucker has been making my cage vibrate!"

Eric re-opened the app on his phone to see all the options greyed out. He couldn't even adjust the vibration settings to toggle it off. He ran to the kitchen to grab the instructions to figure out the failsafe way to get out of the cage. "There has to be some kind of key for this," Eric said tearing through the box. He noticed the warning card, carelessly tossed aside, and practically lunged for it.

'Warning: For the chastity wearer seeking an enhanced chastity experience. Be cautious of connecting this device with online chastity software as once connected, sessions will be more easily adopted. Once adopted, the wearer will be unable to alter any settings using the 'Secure' app.'

"You've got to be fucking kidding me!" Eric practically yelled. He ran back to his computer to try to find a way out of the session. "There's got to be some kind of way out of this session!" But he looked through and it was no use -- the option to set up abandoning a session needed to be done before adopting. "Fuck!" Eric shouted. His locked dick was streaming precum now and was straining harder than ever. That's when he noticed a message in his inbox, which began to open.

Subject: Re: Hey

Message: Hiya Eric! I'm Anthony. I was in the process of responding to your message. I'm so excited we're in the same area -- we could make this an in-person thing! Of course, with the ChastiBoy device, I get no key, but I'm okay with that. You'll repay me plenty with your holes, I'm sure. I could use a good local cocksleeve. As for the settings, I know that no time limit can be scary, but it makes the session real -- the consequences are actual consequences. With a max time, you can just wait it out. And the hygiene releases, I'm not against them, but I need to trust you're not rubbing one out every morning in the shower. Anyway, I was in the process of starting the grand negotiation for what is going to be an amazingly horny session for us when I got the notification that you adopted the session! So proud of you for taking that leap -- you're going to love it. Make sure you verify soon -- if not, there will be a penalty. The lock adds a week whenever you don't verify at least once per day. I can't wait to get this session started with you -- you're going to be so horny, and I can't wait to reap some of those rewards myself. ;) We'll need to start training your holes if you're going to take me -- I can be...insatiable. What toys do you own? Oh, I'll bet your locked dicklet is just leaking so much -- I can't wait to see it in that verification photo! Welcome to chastity road -- enjoy the ride.

Eric's heart was racing and his head was swimming. But nothing compared to his locked cock right now. If he looked down, he was sure he'd see a puddle forming and he was sure he was going to burst out of his cage. Everything replayed so slowly in his mind: discarding the warning card and dismissing the notification, sending the message, hovering over the option to adopt the session, then Mike came and-

"Fuuuuuuuuuck..." Eric said with a sudden realization. While placing his hand over the cage to shove it back in his pants, he clicked the green checkmark to adopt the session. "That was the double vibration when he walked in," Eric said barely above a whisper. Then they loaded the car and, "He messaged me. That was the one long vibration. He sent that to tell me to check my messages." Eric sat there in stunned silence reading and re-reading Anthony's message. His mind was telling him to message and say there's been a mistake. Telling him to beg for his release. Telling him to...but he sat there frozen. His locked cock was in full control of his body and was telling him to message back with his list of toys.

"What do I do?" Eric asked himself, unable to move a muscle.

12