Road History Pt. 03

Story Info
The rest of the story.
1k words
4.62
1.9k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The final short chapter in a chance meeting out on the roads of world.

My acquaintance and I had fallen asleep after the incredible sexual encounter of the evening and I awoke in the pre-dawn needing the bathroom. My friend still slept.

I got up quietly and slipped into the bathroom to relieve myself. As I sat there I thought that I should clean up a bit as we both needed to be on our way back into our respective lives sometime later that day. I got into the shower and spent some time cleaning out the insides as best I could. I could still smell the musk from our sex and had dried cum here and there. I finished, dried off and went out into the room.

When I sat on the bed he awoke and uncurled from his sleeping position and pulled me over to him. I leaned over and we kissed a bit before he got up to shower. I got a chance to stroke his penis before he went in and he grinned and said "Keep that in mind". I did.

I arranged the pillows and bedding so I had something to brace against and waited for him.

He came into the room with a towel wrapped around his waist and stood in front of me as I sat on the edge of the bed. I ran my hands up and down his body caressing every bit of him stopping at the bulge now forming in his towel wrap. I undid that and there was the object of my affection, his big thick hard-on. I stroked it and massaged his thighs and belly with my free hand taking my time and looking at every inch of his Dad bod committing it to memory. I then leaned forward and kissed his big balls, taking each one into my mouth and rolling them around with my tongue. I sucked his sack and then held up the bag and licked under it down to his perineum.

His quick intake of breathing told me he was enjoying all of this attention in the best way. His cock was getting harder and darker in color. I ran my tongue up the sides of his dick and then finally swallowed as much of it as I could making my lips hard around the shaft. I held this ring tightly as I bobbed up and down on the dick. The heat and the taste of his engorged manhood made my saliva flow like a faucet. I softened my lips and sucked on it deeply and passionately tasting every inch I could of his luscious cock. I sucked him like this for ten minutes at least finally pulling him out of my mouth and sitting back to admire the hard-on I had created. So thick and wide in the middle and slightly downward curved. It was hard as a rock and stiff as a spring steel rod. He was ready for me.

I rolled onto my knees on the collection of pillows I had stacked up on the bed, and offered him my hole one more time. He dribbled the lube onto my pucker and worked a finger in and stroked it in and out loosening me for the dick. He then slid his hard-on up and down my crack lubing himself and heating up my desire for him. He found my little hole and slipped in the purple head up to the wide part of his cock. He stroked it slowly in and out just that much for just a moment and then pressed forward with more and more as I breathed deeply and relaxed my muscles as much as I could. Eventually he had the whole dick all the way up to his pubes into me. I was definitely stuck on his pole! He went slowly as I opened up to him.

The strokes lengthened and sometimes he would pick up the pace even slamming me with short quick strokes only to be changed to long idle stokes from cock-head to ball-sack. I was finally completely stretched to fit his prick and I squeezed his dick as much as I could trying to milk him. He began to fuck me with shoving it in at different angles. It felt so good! He began to talk to me in a low growl about what a great fuck I was and about where he wanted to cum. Finally he grabbed me by my hips and rammed his dick in me over and over for what seemed like hours. My own cock came around this time and my pumping triggered his orgasm and he flooded me with his tasty sperm. He shoved it all the way up in me and squirted several pulsing spasms. I could feel each one deep in my guts. I gripped his cock with my ass muscles as tight as I could until he finally relaxed and pulled his still hard dick out of me and sat on the bed next to me with a curious look on his face. I spun off my perch and slid my mouth over the head of his cock and licked and sucked it till he was soft.

Both spent we fell back onto the bed neither speaking. It had become mid-morning and checkout time was eleven. We both busied ourselves with small talk and packing bags to go our perspective directions. He gave me a number I could call if I was ever in his home town which as it turned out was nowhere close to any place I had ever been. We got the room shook down and we were both packed. He stood up in front of me and we kissed for a moment and I decided I needed the taste of his cock once more. So he sat at the little table and I pulled his cock out of his zipper and sucked him off kneeling on the floor. It took a bit but he came a little. I kissed his wonderful cock and zipped him up, grabbed my bag and wandered out to my car.

The next 300 miles I spent thinking about those three days and even had to pull over late at night to masturbate about it. I've had quite a few orgasm over this memory.

I never did reconnect.