Road Horny Wife: The Dr’s Visit…

Story Info
The day before the long Road Trip.
4.2k words
4.48
14k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tcs1956
Tcs1956
593 Followers

This incident took place several years ago but my precious HotWife has just recently "confessed" these events. This has become life changing for our sex life! After we had been married for about 3 wonderful and promiscuous years, my sexy little HotWife, Elaine, had decided it was time for her to cease fucking around and settle down and become a "respectable" American housewife. As a totally devoted loving, submissive, cuckolded husband, her wish was my command. Even though I could never get enough of her having lover after lover, her abstinence was yet another way for her to dominate me and delay my own sexual gratification. I always considered her cucking me and forcing me to eat other men's cum as her form of punishing me for having such a tiny, pathetic "Mico-Cock" as she called it. Elaine, however, took her new vow of celibacy seriously and was actually living her life as a nearly sexless, typical "good little suburban housewife." I was resolved to submit to her lifestyle changes. This...YAWN... way of life continued for the next three or so years as we led our clean respectable lives. A few years ago something happened in her that changed her outlook about sex drastically. The beautiful true inner SLUT was again revived! Elaine finally confessed this series of events that she felt she could no longer hide from me. The following is the story of those events as she related them to me, albeit a few years later. Elaine had a long road trip scheduled. She was going to be traveling alone in her car for nearly 24 hours. She was on her way to visit her sexy younger sister, Donna, and spend a week with her. Donna lived alone but had several boyfriends and she was always trying to set Elaine up with one or two of them. Since junior high school they used to hold friendly sibling rivalry contests to see which of them could hold the coveted "The Bad Sister" title. At first the winner was determined by which one of them had given the most blow jobs. As the sister's matured, the sexual escapades became more erotic, and kinky! On the day before Elaine's road trip she had a gynecologist appointment scheduled. Since her vow of celibacy, she had been avoiding these appointments because a part of the exam always causes her to have embarrassingly violent orgasms, or rather a series of convulsive orgasms! "The Speculum" was her nemesis and her coveted secret lover. She feared it now more than ever because she was so determined to be the good wife that she had dedicated herself to being... "From now on.", as she had vowed! But she knows the affect that the Speculum Monster has over her body! It is unavoidable and now is the time.

It seems strange, but almost every woman will doll herself up as pretty as possible for her gyno appointments. She treats it like a hot date and she wants to look as pretty and sexy as she can for the man who she knows is about to see her nakedness and probe her innermost sexual regions. My wife is no different in that regard.

Elaine took a long time bathing and shaving her beautiful, tanned, muscular legs that morning. Her legs are almost thick, but with zero fat and very well defined strong looking muscles. In a word, her legs are magnificent! I think those strong muscles is one reason that she has such amazing control of her vaginal muscles. I have said that her pussy is big enough to drive a dump truck through it and at the same time, tight enough to break a pencil! She has the perfect "Dream Pussy" for any man, from the longest and fattest cock to 'the smallest I've ever seen in my life', as she so often says about mine.

I call Elaine "The Dream Girl", because her beauty, sensuality and her magical pussy is what every man's dreams are made of!

Elaine went one step further this morning. Although she had not shaved her pussy for three years, she decided that today she would. She simply could not bare her pussy to a stranger today without having it look as enticing as possible. My sexy ass wife shaved her pussy from asshole to belly button. There was no hair left anywhere on her body below her head! If that wasn't enough, she spread the depilatory cream in the same areas and let it melt away any residual stubble. The result was just as she had hoped for and her pussy was literally shiningly smooth and prepubescent soft! She said it looked and felt so smooth and perfect that the sight of her own glistening, smooth pussy caused her to get extremely sexually aroused. She couldn't keep her fingers off of it, or out of it as she soaked through another lavender bubble bath and several little orgasms! As she dried off and rubbed in the softening lotion, Elaine was satisfied that her pussy was going to be one of the sexiest pussy's this Doctor had ever seen. After a splash of a deep cleansing Strawberry douche to freshen up her inner sanctum, she was now ready to bare her body and open her pussy to a man she had never met, and allow him to do whatever he wants with her body.

She was mentally prepared for her total submission to this complete stranger. My wife fully intended to remain the good faithful wife throughout this exam, even though she knew full well that this strange man was about to bring her to multiple orgasms. It always happens when the Speculum is inserted, and sometimes just in anticipation of it. In any case she knows that the Doctors are seasoned professionals and likely feel no sexual urges during these exams.

Even that reality could not ease her rising excitement over her upcoming exposure and willing submission. Yes, willing submission. At this point she was not merely resolved to the inevitability of her impending orgasms, she was actually looking forward to having a stranger's hands all over her body! She was both dreading and greatly looking forward to this experience!

For years in the past, Elaine had been an habitual exhibitionist and those old demons were rising up in her again now with a vengeance! Truth be told, she was actually very much welcoming those familiar old demons right now.

Now at the Doctor's office, the nurse had Elaine strip totally naked and helped her into a hospital gown. She put the gown on her backwards with the opening down the front. Apparently a gynecological exam is much easier if the Doctor has full frontal access. The nurse assists Elaine with stepping up onto the exam table and getting her legs raised up onto the leg supports where her calf's are strapped into the supports. This was more exciting than she expected, as it reminded her of some of the Bondage games she had so often enjoyed in the past! My wife said at this point her gown was not tied shut and was laying off of her to both sides. The nurse was inadvertently brushing against my wife's' sensitive skin as her hands seemed to be touching every exposed inch of my wife's sexy, overstimulated body. Elaine was totally nude in the middle of the cold exam room with no sheet covering her at the moment.

The fact that her body was completely sans hair greatly intensified the sensitivity of her skin. The nurse had Elaine spread her legs wide as she took both heels and placed her feet in the cold stainless steel exam table stirrups. Elaine said that this event alone was quite exhilarating and sensual. She was beginning to feel sexually attracted to the pretty young nurse. Elaine was feeling "..more naked than I had ever felt!" She was glad she had gotten a pedicure the day before. She thought her little feet looked beautiful, even sexy. The bright red toenail polish and matching fingernail polish was worth the extra effort. "I look sexy as fuck!" she proudly thought to herself! The nurse pulled Elaine's gown over my wife's big tits, but it kept falling to the side re-exposing her nude, and by now very erect and firm breasts.

Elaine said that as her feet were spread wide apart by the nurse, her big pussy involuntarily opened wider and wider. This is always embarrassing, yet very sexually stimulating for my wife. She said it always feels like the whole room is being turned inside out and the cool air is being sucked into her gaping pussy every time she submits to one of these exams. Elaine told me that the nurses mouth fell open and her eyes were glued onto Elaine's massive cunt. My wife said that her pussy juices started flowing and flooded the exam table. The nurse spread the stirrups wider, as she placed Elaine's hands on her own ankles and scooted her ass right up to the bottom edge of the exam table. She told my wife to hold her ankles as wide apart as possible "... and don't turn loose of your ankles during the exam. Keep them spread as wide as you can. Knees spread wide also. The Doctor will need you to remain as open as possible to him throughout the exam. There is a mirror right over the Doctors shoulder so you can watch everything he's doing to you."

The nurse laid a sheet over my wife's nude body and pulled the sheet down past her knees, but not before stealing one more long look at her naked body and pussy and remarking "That's perfect! You look amazing!" as she smiled, winked and flashed a knowing thumbs up to my wife! The sheet once again slipped off her breasts, leaving her practically totally nude. The nurse did not re-cover her breasts as she left the room and said "The Doctor will be right in."

Elaine said that her pussy continued to throb and flow a steady stream of juices as she awaited the Doctor. Even the top sheet was getting soaked now as the top of it slipped off her other breast, leaving both massive breasts exposed as she held her ankles wide apart, as she had been instructed, and awaited the Doctor's entrance. "I don't think I've ever felt so vulnerable." she related to me, "...or so horny and sexy! I was craving any form of sex at that moment! I felt like I looked totally irresistible! My whole body was covered with goose bumps and I simply could not wait for the Doctor to see me totally nude like this, holding my ankles wide apart just for him, inviting him into my deepest parts! I watched the mirror and I was excited by just how damn good I looked!"

When the Doctor walked in and introduced himself, he was not one of the Doctors she recognized. He was much younger, of Latin decent and quite handsome. He said "Good afternoon, Elaine, let's take a look at you." As he lifted the sheet up above her hips, her pussy squirted juices out onto the floor. The Doctor leaned in closer to her pussy, breathed in her Strawberry fragrance, and said "OH MY! This is quite unique! Interesting," (he took another deep breath, inhaling her scent), "indeed! Absolutely beautiful! Impressive!"

Elaine asked him if everything looks OK? He answered "Yes! Quite OK! Better than just OK! I don't see something like this every day! This is indeed quite a treat!" He reached up and touched her labia with his fingers, spreading the lips apart and inserting two bare fingers deep into her vagina! She felt her pussy gap even wider as the juices flowed freely. His touch sent shockwaves through her body as she concentrated on opening herself up to him as wide as possible! She made an obvious show of opening and closing her labia for him while at the same time spreading her knees even further apart. She wanted him to know, without a doubt, that she was open, willing, and vulnerable to him.

He seemed to realize that he was being a little unprofessional and had just touched her pussy without his exam gloves. "Sorry! I got carried away! Please forgive me", as he pulled his hand back out of her pussy and put on the exam gloves.

He said "OH MY WORD! This is impressive, beautiful! Much, much bigger and more well developed than anything I've seen since the films in medical school! Let me get the speculum and let's see just how wide and deep you truly are! I dont see any health issues with it being this big, but I want to look deeper into this to be sure. Deeper...(LOL), Sorry, no pun intended."

Elaine began to shudder because the insertion of the speculum and the way the Doctor cranks it open wider and wider always causes her to go into wave after wave of orgasmic bliss! This was why she had been delaying this "routine" examination. As the nearly frozen stainless steel instrument touched the slick, wet walls of her pussy, her cunt involuntarily jumped open wider and wider, excreting even more hot juices. The Doctor slid the speculum all the way in as deep as it would go and he began cranking her open wider and wider! About this time he noticed her naked breast. He froze in place for a second as he gazed at her rock hard swollen nipples.

The Doctor said "Apparently you find this part of the exam sexually stimulating. Don't worry, a lot of women do. It's perfectly normal." He 'accidentally' brushed the sheet off her big breasts as he continued to steal glances. He made no effort to protect her modesty.

Elaine told him "Hell yes it's sexually stimulating! It feels like your whole hand is inside me!" He grinned and answered "(LOL) Thats because it is, Elaine. It is not often I get the opportunity to explore at this depth and width! Sorry. Does this hurt at all?" As he rotated his hand round and round deep inside her pussy! She could feel his fingers touching and probing everything within her. She started orgasming over and over as he pumped his fist and fingers in and out and round and round inside of her as the speculum held the walls of her pussy wide open and her juices splattered all over the Doctor and the exam room floor.

"No. It doesn't hurt at all. Quite the opposite! You feel amazing that deep inside of me!" she told him. "Do whatever you want to do to me. I'm all yours! PLEASE! Don't stop now!!!

The Doctor commented that the speculum was at maximum opening, both width and depth. He suggested that he needed to step out of the exam room and retrieve a larger speculum. Much to my wife's embarrassment, he opened the exam room door and walked out leaving her nude body totally exposed to everyone in the hallway! She heard him talking to a nurse and asking her to retrieve the extra large speculum, "...the largest one that we sometimes use for childbirth. This woman is an amazing specimen!" She felt like every person in office walked by and peeped in at her! When he returned he excitedly inserted the new speculum inside the existing one while sliding the smaller one out. "At least that's what it felt like at the time" she told me. That motion alone caused Elaine to scream in orgasm. The Doctor looked over his shoulder at the open exam room door. He smiled, shrugged his shoulders and said "Sorry. I got overly excited at what I was about to do to you!" as he turned and closed the exam room door.

Elaine said there was a weird sensation after that. Without even touching her vaginal walls, she felt something touching and then sliding into her uterus! It was his index finger! Her vagina was spread so wide that his whole hand never even touched the vaginal walls as he reached in to probe her uterus. She orgasmed all over his gloved hand, up to his elbow and splattered his white lab coat! He said "Oh My! This has never happened before! This is beautiful! Quite stimulating indeed!" He took off his latex gloves and reached for another pair. Without a word she turned loose of her ankles, spread her knees even wider apart, grabbed his arm and slammed it through the speculum and back into her massive cunt!

She said to him, " If you are going to be this intimate with me, PLEASE don't use a rubber glove and please don't stop!" He again inserted his index finger into her uterus. She whispered "More please!...and deeper."

"OH MY WORD", he said as she demanded more! He inserted two unsheathed fingers deeper into her uterus and gently massaged her, deeper still. As she began to shudder, his wrist bumped and rotated around the inner circle of the speculum. This sent her into a series of squirting orgasms. She held his hand and wrist inside her pussy as the metal utensil vibrated all around her vaginal ring. She said it was as if her clit had turned into a circle and the entire ring was totally orgasmic! As his hand moved round and round deep inside her, Elaine could hear and feel his wedding ring tapping and vibrating against the metal speculum as it overstimulated her clitoris. She loved the fact that he is a married man!

The orgasm was ridiculously intense and prolonged. The Doctor eventually withdrew his soaked hand and slowly released the pressure from the speculum. Her orgasms continued. She nearly lost consciousness as he withdrew the Speculum.

The Doctor stepped to the side of the exam table, apparently to pull the sheet over my wife's exposed breast. Instead, as he lifted it up and intentionally dropped it to the floor while he stared at her totally nude body, legs still spread and convulsing, and her pussy, now minus the Speculum, still throbbing and now nearly opening and closing in rhythm to her labored breathing. From her head to her toes, he could not get enough of her sweaty, glistening body! As he stood beside her bed, he cupped her big breast in his hands, leaned down and sucked one stiff nipple into his warm mouth.

Elaine released her ankle and rubbed the front of the Doctor's pants. Her eyes widened as she felt the extent of his erection! Then she felt the warmth and sticky wetness through his pants! The good Doctor had cum in his pants while bringing my wife to several of the best orgasms she had ever experienced! She was very proud of herself now! While looking at his cum on her fingertips and seeing it string between her fingers and thumb, she sucked her fingers clean, smiled at him and asked him "Was it as good for you as it was for me?"

He answered "OH MY YESSS! I couldnt stop!" She took his pussy soaked hand and raised it to her lips as she sucked it clean! With her other hand she felt his cock twitch and ejaculate again! With her cum covered fingers she rubbed his cum over his lips and then slipped her fingers into his mouth. He took the hint and sucked his cum from her fingers. At the same time she took his hand and pressed it back into her pussy. Without the speculum in the way she was able to contract her pussy around his wrist...very tightly! His eyes widened and his body convulsed as he pressed his hard cock against my wife's hip. She felt his hard cock erupt again! With both hands, she unzipped his pants and pulled out his sticky cum covered cock. She pulled him to her face and swallowed his cock. She did an expert job at sucking and cleaning his cock. She really enjoyed that she could watch the two of them in the mirror. When she finished cleaning his large brown cock, she pulled him to her and they shared a long, deep, sensual lovers kiss. When she released his still hard cock, he tucked it back into his cum soaked pants and zipped up.

He handed her his business card and said "I know you're married, and so am I, but please ask for me for your next appointment. PLEASE! This has been beyond my wildest expectations! You are an amazing and beautiful woman! You are more woman than any I have ever even fantasized about! And now I have to keep my lab coat buttoned for the rest of the day! LOL! Never mind that. This one is soaked! I'll need to get another one to finish my day. I'll have the nurse come get you cleaned up. I will expect to see you again in six weeks... or less. PLEASE." He was almost begging her.

He walked out and once again left the exam room door wide open, triggering yet another violent orgasm. Elaine tweaked her nipples to fully erect, grabbed her ankles and spread everything as wide as possible! "What the hell!" she thought as her pussy continued to open and close with each successive orgasm. At this point she was hoping everone in the office would get a good look at her nude body and be as impressed as the Good Doctor!

She felt like such a wanton WHORE! Like back in the old days. It was a feeling like a long lost friend returning. She was also wondering why she hadn't stuffed his cum covered cock into her pussy while she had her hands on his big brown hard beautiful cock! Oh My did he ever taste good!?! That thought threw her into another violent orgasm just as the nurse entered the room. The shocked nurse froze in the open doorway, once again exposing my wife's nude orgasmic body to the entire staff of the Doctor's office!

Tcs1956
Tcs1956
593 Followers
12