Road Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She dropped her arms to my chest and shoulders, laying her head on my chest, even as my soft cock remained inside her. Gently, I stroked her back, her waist, her ass, her hair, simply savoring the naked connection with my old lover.

It wasn't long before the sounds of gentle snoring were coming from her mouth. I continued holding her a few minutes longer, then gently rolled her off myself, covering her with the sheet as she snuggled against me and fell deeply asleep, and it wasn't long before I joined her.

*****

The next morning, I drifted awake before Ellen did. Propping my head up on one arm, I looked at her, studying her naked form as she slept, facing toward me. She had mostly tossed off the sheet in the night; it lay across her thighs, leaving her breasts and pussy exposed. God, she was beautiful! Her breasts were large, full and firm; larger than they'd been in college, and still hardly sagging at all. Her large, dark areolae were tipped by thickish nipples that might have nursed a baby. . . or three.

Her pubic hair was dark, thick and curly. Her legs were scissored, revealing the pink folds of her labia. There was a patch of my dried semen crusted on her thigh.

A million thoughts filled my brain. This was Ellen, the first woman I'd ever had sex with - the first woman to receive my penis in her vagina, and mine the first penis ever to penetrate her vagina. For nearly two years in college, we had learned about sex together. I had an overwhelming sense of gratitude for the time she and I had spent together, and a few pangs of regret that we had ever drifted apart. Certainly, I was happy in my marriage, as Ellen was in hers. My wife was a skilled and passionate lover in her own right, and so, it seemed, was Ellen's husband. But fate, or the universe, had brought us together again, and given us this precious time to come together again. . .

In her sleep, Ellen rolled onto her back, one arm bent lazily above her head, her legs splayed apart. She was so beautiful. . .

I was struck by a glorious inspiration. Rolling out from under the sheet, I crawled between Ellen's legs, gently kissing the insides of her thighs. She startled, but still didn't come fully awake. I breathed warm air onto her labia, and lightly licked along the length of her slit. When I tenderly probed the tip of my tongue between her labia, I could taste the beginnings of her arousal.

By now, she was awake, but groggily so. She was purring with pleasure as I continued to orally stimulate her. I ran my tongue along the inside rim of her vagina, then up to the apex of her vulva, where her clitoris was just beginning to emerge from under its hood. I began to gently suck on the tender flesh, like sucking the juice from a ripe peach.

Ellen was grinding her hips against my face now, moaning and groaning with passion at the sensations I was creating in her.

"Oh, Jon. . . that's so nice. . . so very nice. . ."

When I began making broad, ice-cream licks across her clit, she exploded.

"Oh god!" she cried. "Holy fuck!" She was twisting and writhing in erotic pleasure, as wave after wave of orgasmic bliss washed over her body. I just kept lapping at her clit, and she just kept coming, clenching her legs around my head, tugging on the back of my head with her hands, pressing my face against her pussy.

"Oh god! OOOOoooohhhh!"

At last, she took her hands off my head. Tugging me by my armpits, she pulled me upwards. "I want you inside me," she panted, still trembling in the throes of her last orgasm.

I took my position on top of her, and leaned down to kiss her, my entire face wet and glistening with her vaginal fluids. Rolling my hips, I found her entrance. She was soaking wet from her oral orgasms, and I instantly slid all the way into her, my balls bottoming out against her ass

"OOOooohhh," she groaned, feeling me fill her with my thick, rigid pole. She put her hands on my ass and pulled me firmly inside herself, clenching her cunt-muscles around my cock. "Fuck me," she said.

Who was I to deny my lover her wishes? Slowly, I stroked out of her, then slammed back into her, pressing hard for her deepest core. I began a firm, steady rhythm, stroking out and then slamming back into her, while she moaned a steady stream of erotic encouragements.

"Oh yes, Jon. . . Fuck me deep. . . Deep and hard. . . Your cock is so big. . . Oh god yes. . ."

The longer we fucked, the faster my rhythm became. I could feel the beginnings of my climax growing in my balls and cock, and I began straining to reach for my third orgasm in the last twelve hours, banging her furiously.

She was bucking her hips up against my thrusts now, throwing herself bodily against me, driving my cock even more deeply inside herself.

"Oh god. . ." she gasped, "Oh god, Jon. . . I'm going to come. . ."

"Me too," I grunted. And then, with a loud groan, my dam burst.

"Oh yes!" Ellen shrieked. "Oh, I feel you coming inside me!" She let loose a series of incoherent cries, as we both lost control of our bodies, except to keep thrusting our genitals together, squeezing the last drop of erotic pleasure from our coupling, and the last drop of cum from my balls, flowing and surging into her sultry vagina.

At last, the powerful orgasmic waves subsided. I held my weight up off her, my softening penis still inside her, and looked into her eyes.

"Good morning," I smirked.

"Good fucking morning yourself," she answered, still breathing heavily. "God, that was wonderful!"

"Mmmmm. . ." I said. "I heartily agree. It was a good fucking morning, wasn't it?" Which earned me a playful shove from Ellen.

We still had a day of conference sessions to attend, so we reluctantly got out of bed and into the shower, where we continued playfully groping each other while the hot, steamy water rinsed away the evening's sexual remains from our bodies. . .

I held Ellen in my arms, running my hands back and forth from her fulsome breasts to her delightful pussy.

"How about tonight?" I asked. "Can I have you up to my room tonight?"

"Hmmmm," purred Ellen, teasingly, "I think that can be arranged." She paused, thinking. "The conference ends tomorrow afternoon, so tonight will be our last chance to get together again, before we go home."

I mock-pouted. "Now you're just bumming me out."

"Why?" Ellen countered. "Seize the day, I say! Carpe diem!"

"Carpe diem, then!" I agreed.

*****

Ellen and I actually had a couple sessions together that day. We sat together, and finagled ourselves into the same groups for the workshops. It was fun being partners for at least a couple hours of the day; we worked really well together. I couldn't help wondering what might have happened if we hadn't drifted apart all those years ago. But of course, it was pointless - we were both extremely happy in our marriages, and that wasn't going to change. Just enjoy today for its own sake, I told myself.

After dinner, Ellen and I went up to my room for the evening's festivities. Knowing that we only had that single night together, we were determined to make the most of it.

We were in no mood to spend a lot of time undressing each other. The second we were in the door, we both stripped naked, leaving our clothes in a pile on the floor, and falling onto the bed together. I rolled onto my back, and Ellen got on top of me in a 69 position.

I groaned with pleasure as I savored the rich sensations as she began worshipping my penis with her lips and tongue. She was swirling her tongue around my cockhead, and sensuously licking up and down the length of my shaft as she cradled my balls in her hand.

Directly in front of my face, Ellen's pussy was flowering open, inundating my senses with her feminine fragrance. I wrapped my arms around her ass, gently pulling her down against my face, my nose lodging in her opening, while I began lapping at her clit with my tongue.

We were in no hurry, so we continued lazily licking and sucking each other for a long time. My cock was hard and ready, but Ellen was masterful, maintaining me at an arousal level just below "I-need-to-come-now".

At last, after we'd been at it for a while, Ellen took her mouth off my cock and sat up, grinding her pussy hard on my face, still stroking my erection with her hand. "Oh god," she moaned. "Oh god, yes. . ."

She increased her pace, grinding her clit against my tongue furiously, so that I was almost wondering whether my jaw could withstand the force of it.

Suddenly, she let out a loud cry. Her body trembled and shook as she continued to squirm and writhe against my face, as her orgasm took control of her body. A gush of vaginal fluid flowed onto my nose, oozing down my face as she groaned in erotic ecstasy.

Once her orgasmic tremors had mostly subsided, Ellen got up off my face. "I want your cock in me," she panted. Positioning herself above my loins, she gripped my cock, which had lost none of its hardness, placing the tip against her soaking-wet entrance. Then, with an utterly sensual groan, she lowered her body onto me, enwrapping my penis in her sultry channel.

"Oh god," I groaned. Her cunt was so warm, so wet, so smooth. Sensually, she squeezed her vaginal muscles tightly around my rigid pole, drawing another groan of pleasure from my throat.

She settled into a steady, vigorous rhythm, grinding her hips back and forth on my thick prong, slowly taking me to ever-higher levels of erotic joy. Her breasts were bouncing in time with her movements, creating a delightful visual image. With my hands, I held her sides, just below her bobbing boobs, so they flopped against my hands as she danced on my manhood.

It wasn't long, at the rate Ellen was grinding on me, before her head rolled back, her mouth gaped open, and a loud orgasmic groan escaped her throat. I managed to delay my own orgasm, and continued thrusting up into her at a steady pace. As her orgasm began to ebb, she looked at me suspiciously. "You're still hard?" she gasped.

I just grinned and nodded. She resumed grinding and bouncing on me, squeezing my cock with her pussy, until she reached a second orgasm, and a third. Finally, she gasped, "Come with me! I want to feel you come in me!"

Looking into each other's eyes, a few more hard, deep thrusts, and I released my sperm into her with a loud grunt.

"Yesss!" she hissed. "Yessss, oh yes!"

As her last orgasm faded, she lay down on my chest, my soft cock still nestled warmly inside her. I wrapped her body in my arms, and began slowly, gently stroking her, from the top of her head to her tight, round ass, pausing to caress the sides of her breasts on the way.

"God, Ellen," I murmured, "I'm so glad you saw me."

"Me too."

"These past couple days have been amazing. I never could have imagined."

"Me either," she agreed. "It's only because it was you. You know I don't just fuck random men I meet at conferences, right?"

"I wouldn't have expected you would. Neither do I."

She laughed. "It's ironic - you're my first extramarital affair now, just like you were my first lover, all those years ago."

I joined her in laughter. "I never thought of that! I guess you are, too."

I felt a stirring in my loins; my cock was getting hard again, still inside her. Ellen felt it expanding inside her, slowly spreading her vaginal walls and penetrating deeper inside her as it grew.

She giggled. "You're getting hard again? Right inside me?"

"So it seems," I smirked. "Never underestimate the effect of a beautiful, sexy woman on an aroused penis."

We resumed our sultry erotic mating dance, slowly, steadily undulating our bodies together. We were in no hurry, content just to savor the warmth and richness of each other's bodies for a long, long time. Back and forth, up and down, in and out, on and on, we mated, enjoying each other deeply, completely.

It was like we were getting a taste of how it might have been if we had never drifted apart, all those years ago; like there was some resonance between us. Maybe that's why we were each other's first lovers, in the first place.

At last, Ellen looked into my eyes. "Come with me, Jon. . . Pour yourself into me. . .again. . ."

Our eyes still locked together, I gave myself over to my orgasm. "Oh god," I groaned, as my cum surged out of me, into Ellen, yet another time.

"Oh, yesssss," she moaned, trembling in my arms as my seed continued to fill her, inundating her body with my own bodily essence.

She bent down to kiss me, and we wrapped each other tightly in a passionate embrace, kissing and stroking each other for a long time afterward. Finally, Ellen drifted off into a deep, contented sleep, and not long afterward, so did I.

*****

We made love again in the middle of the night. I was awakened by the sensation of Ellen's hand tenderly stroking my cock as I lay on my back. Lazily, I turned toward her, pulling her tightly against myself with my hand on her ass. My newly-erect cock found her vagina, and soon we were lazily oscillating together in intercourse once more.

In the morning, we both came awake at the same time. Looking at each other, we realized at the same time that this would be the last time we would make love together on the conference. After breakfast, we would both check out of our rooms, and the day would be filled with conference sessions, and at the end of the day, we would both return home to our loving spouses and families.

I pulled Ellen close to me and began to kiss her passionately, my tongue penetrating her lips, searching for and finding hers, out two tongues spiraling together.

Ellen reached down between my legs, gripping my cock with her hand, stroking it intensely, bringing it quickly to a straining erection, then rolling on top of me and swiftly impaling herself on my meat with a groan of sensual pleasure as she squeezed my cock in a tight pussy-hug. She began fucking me vigorously, her hips bobbing up and down on my pole.

After we had fucked that way for a while, I pulled her close to myself and rolled over, so I was on top of her, without my cock ever slipping out of her. We continued kissing each other passionately while I thrust my cock in and out of her.

After a few more minutes, we rolled over again, so she was on top, then again, and then again.

Ellen was on top of me when her breathing suddenly became rapid and shallow. "Oh god. . ." she moaned, and instantly she sped up her rhythm, fucking me at a furious pace. "Oh god," she cried. "Oh god yes. . . Oh GGGOOOODDDDD!"

I felt her vagina twitching and spasming on my cock as she came. Instantly, I came inside her, spewing my cum into her depths.

We clutched each other tightly in our post-orgasmic bliss.

"I don't want to let you go," I whimpered.

"I know," she replied. "I don't, either."

"How can we stay in touch with each other?" I asked, hopefully.

Ellen sighed heavily. "We can't," she said flatly, but with a note of sorrow. "I love my family, and you love yours. Neither of us wants the ones we love to accidentally 'find something' we only meant for each other. Let's remember each other, and the incredible time we had together here, just like we've both always remembered how we were each other's first lovers. For both of us, the road was a less lonely place for a couple days. Let's cherish that. Now, go home and use your horniness to make your wife happy. I know that's what I'm going to do with my husband."

I knew that she was right. A thought that passed through my brain, causing me to chuckle. "I hope I can even get an erection when I get home tonight. I don't think I've got any sperm left in my balls."

She chuckled back at me. "Well, you've got twelve hours to recover. You got your erection back a lot faster than that here, with me."

"It's a tough job," I smirked. "I guess I'll just have to man up and do it!" I paused. "I'll tell you one thing for sure, though."

"What's that?"

"I'm absolutely coming to this conference again next year."

12