Road to Becoming a Sissy Bitch Boy Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is getting kinda hot" whisper Ian.

"I know, right" answered Xander.

"Ian, get behind Xander, we wanna see you grind that hard cock of yours against his ass"Ashley commanded. Ian was so turned on at this point, he would have done whatever they asked. He quickly got behind his friend, and positioned his cock between his ass cheeks. After he spit a couple of gobs saliva, Xander's cheeks were all lubed up. Xander bent over, and rested his elbows on the bale of hay. Ian started a slow grinding motion, sliding his cock up and into his friend's sexy ass cheeks. The girls got quiet; their giggling was replaced with looks of pure lust. Ian stood on his tip toes, arched his back and started making longer, faster strokes up, and into Xander's tight ass cheeks. Using his thumb, he sunk it deep into Xander asshole, causing him to open his mouth an let out a loud "UHHHH". Ian started to speak, but before he could get a full sentence out, Xander spoke over him. "DO IT IAN, JUST DO IT" Ian didn't need to be told twice. With a single hard thrust, his cock plunged into his friend's tight ass. The reality of having two hot young girls watching him fuck his friend while they masturbated was too much. He began fucking his friend with all his might. Slamming all 9 inches in and out of Xander. The girls were moaning, Xander was moaning this was like nothing Ian had ever seen on the internet. Xander reached down and grabbed his hard, swaying cock and began jerking off. Xander's body shook with each thrust from Ian's cock.

"Ok, say something guys, talk dirty to each other, this is too fucking hot" Dawn blurted out.

"TAKE IT SLUT, TAKE MY COCK DEEP INTO YOUR SISSY CUNT, YOU'RE MY BITCH NOW" Ian screamed.

"YES DADDY, YES, IM YOUR BITCH, FUCK ME, FUCK ME LIKE A NAUGHTY BITCHBOY" Xander screamed back. Xander jerked his cock frantically trying unload his swollen balls. He felt himself reaching an orgasm, building deep in his groin, getting stronger, more urgent. With a loud muffled moan, Xander exploded. Shooting cum all over the girls, and the hay bale there were sitting on. That's all it took for Ian, he grabbed Xanders ass with both hands, and with one final thrust of his hips, unloaded the contents of his balls into his friend's tight little hole.

The two boys collapsed in a heap onto the hay strewn floor. By the time they caught their breath, and gathered their senses the girls were dressed and standing next to their ATV's. "GIRLS!" Yelled Xander. "We had a deal, right?"

"Yes, yes we had a deal, and we are going to do as we promised. Come here, both of you". Ashley said. Both boys walked over and looked down at her iPhone she was holding. They watched as she deleted the video file marked; IMG.XANDERPOOL.MOV. "OK? Asked Ashley. Both boys nodded their heads. As they dressed back into their coveralls, the Girls got on their ATV's and said, "Well, we never said anything about the surveillance footage just captured by the cameras here in the barn, So I guess we will be seeing you both back up here real soon" Laughing loudly, they started their machines, and drove away.

Xander and Ian both sat on the barn floor, staring at their feet. Neither saying a word. After a while, they both stood up, and shuffled towards the barn door. Ian spoke first, "Ya know pal, this just keeps getting better and better"

Not looking up, Xander replied, "brother, I got nothing, I really got nothing."

The story continues, with Ian's Road to femdom.

12