Road to Recovery

Story Info
Petite nurse helps patient with all he needs.
2.9k words
4.22
19.6k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michael loved skating. It was something he had done since he was a kid and now that he was 19, it had become a part of him. He lived for it and he almost died for it. He was skating one afternoon with some of his friends and they were all having a good time. They were performing stunts and Michael in his quest to be the best, wanted to perform the most daring stunt of the day. He was supposed to jump 20 flights of stairs but lost his bearings mid air. He used his hands to crash his fall and they got broken in the process. He was rushed to the hospital by his parents. The doctors said he was lucky to escape with only a few cuts on his face and knees and also minor fractures to his hands. He was admitted into the hospital and was going to stay there for at least two months before he would be allowed to go home. Michael instantly hated the idea of being in the hospital for two months but knew he had no other option.

Ruth was a young nurse in St. Peter's Memorial Hospital. She had just recently turned 23. The three things she loved most in her life were her job, her family and her boyfriend. She was a smart girl so she had started school early and finished early. She instantly got a job after her graduation and she loved it here. She met Jacob her boyfriend a year ago and they had been inseparable since then. He was her first love and to her he was perfect. They met after Ruth had her fair share of exploration and fun. He spoilt her with attention and gifts and with his 6 inch dick, he managed to satisfy her every time they had sex. The only problem she had was that he never allowed her to get freaky. Jacob thought of himself as a proper guy and didn't believe in oral sex. He also believed sex should always be in missionary position. Ruth missed being freaky with someone but it was a sacrifice she was willing to make.

Michael was put on some serious pain killers and he slept till the next day. When he woke up he saw that both his hands were bandaged and he couldn't move them. He hoped he would recover fast. After a while, someone walked into his room. She was wearing scrubs so he figured she was a nurse. She wasn't what he was expecting. She was petite, about 5'6 and fair in complexion. She had the face of an angel. Her breasts weren't the biggest but she made up for it in her hips and ass. He wouldn't mind spending a couple of months in the hospital if he gets to see her everyday.

"Hello. Good to see you're awake." She said. "I'm Ruth and I'm going to be the nurse in charge of you."

Michael couldn't believe his luck. He was so happy that he couldn't keep himself from blushing a little.

"Since you can't use your hands, i've been charged with helping you eat, shower, brush, and any other thing that may come up."

Michael was super embarrassed but at the same time he didn't want a male nurse doing all those things for him. He looked at Ruth again and decided that he didn't mind her seeing him naked.

When she was done explaining the situation to him, she told him it was time for his shower so he could have his breakfast and then take his drugs. This wasn't the first time Ruth had done something like this. She had taken care of other patients in similar situations but they were all females. This was part of her job so she decided to get on with it like the true professional she was. She brushed his teeth and took off the hospital gown he was wearing. She put on the shower, stayed as far away as possible while sponging him to prevent her uniform from getting wet. While she was sponging him, she took in his appearance. Michael was a dark handsome guy. Probably around 6'3. His body was toned but not all that built. He had a dick that was well above average and luckily for her, he didn't get erect during the bath. She avoided sponging his private part and rinsed him off. She dried his body with a towel and put him in a new gown. She feed him and gave him his drugs before she left his room. She checked on him regularly and the entire process was repeated in the evening before her shift was over.

"The first day wasn't bad." She thought to herself.

She left the hospital after her shift and went home. When she got home, her boyfriend was around and had already bought dinner. They ate together while they talked about their day. She told him about Michael and how stressful it was going to be taking care of him for two months. They made love after eating and as usual he came inside her. She didn't cum this time so after he slept, she quietly fingered herself to an orgasm.

The next few weeks flew by and much to Ruth's surprise, she was enjoying Michael's company. They were together most of the time and they always had something to talk about. About a month into Michael's stay at the hospital, they could freely and confidently talk about anything.

"What do you miss most about home?" Ruth asked.

"I can't wait to get back on my skateboard. I need to play video games. And i can't remember the last time I had an orgasm." Michael replied.

"You're just a typical boy." She said while laughing. "Yeah and i've been noticing you get erect more often than before during your baths."

"Sorry. Didn't mean to make you uncomfortable." Michael replied while blushing from embarrassment.

Ruth didn't mind Michael getting erect. She loved seeing his dick go from being limp to being fully erect. She was beginning to enjoy giving him baths a little too much.

"It's alright. I've seen erect dicks before. Although none of them were as big as yours. Have you ever measured yourself to see how big it is?"

Michael laughed and nodded his head.

"So how big is it. Tell me. I'm not trying to be weird. I'm just curious. She said while facing the floor as if to hide the excitement on her face.

"It should be about 10 inches give or take." Michael answered confidently. He knew his dick was bigger than most and he wasn't shy about letting people know.

Before Ruth knew it, she was thinking of how it would feel to have something that big entering her 3 holes. She felt guilty about thinking such thoughts but she couldn't stop imagining it. That night after she finished taking care of Michael, she went home hornier than ever. She tried to talk her boyfriend into fucking her hard doggystyle, but he insisted they continue the normal missionary position. She thought of Michael fucking her roughly while her boyfriend made love to her. She imagined his thick long black cock filling her up and stretching her pussy more than anyone had done before. She had an intense orgasm that night. At that point she realized she loved her boyfriend but she needed Michael's dick inside her.

Ruth had thought of several ways to seduce Michael but she was shy to go through with any of her ideas. She knew she had to wait till he was healed to fuck him but she didn't know if it would be possible since he would leave the hospital immediately he had recovered. One morning, 10 days before Michael was set to be discharged, he got erect while she was bathing him.

"Seems like your dick is happy to see me today. It must be really frustrating not being able to cum. It's been almost two months. I feel bad for you." Ruth said

"Yeah, you have no idea. If these bandages weren't still wrapped around my hands, I would have jerked off a couple of times. I just have 10 days left. I'll just have to wait." Michael replied

Ruth asked if Michael wanted her to help him out and he immediately agreed. She lathered soap on her hands and began to stroke his dick. She caressed the tip of his dick and played with his balls. Before long Michael was leaking a lot of pre cum. Ruth rinsed her hands and went out of the bathroom without saying a word. Michael thought she was feeling guilty but before long she came back completely naked. She said she couldn't let her uniform get wet. She washed the soap off his dick and dropped to her knees. She took his dick in her mouth. She was determined to suck him off till he exploded in her mouth. She tried relaxing her throat muscles but found herself gagging before she could take all his dick. It had been a while since she had given head. She was going to enjoy every minute of it. She stopped sucking his dick and took his balls into her mouth.

While she was sucking his balls, she was jerking off his dick. She took his dick back into her mouth and begged to be face fucked. She liked it rough and she was determined to get it. Michael complied. He held the back of her head and slammed his dick down her throat continuously. She was gagging and her eyes were teary but he didn't stop. Before long he felt ready to cum. He increased his pace and as he made eye contact with Ruth, he started cumming. He came down her throat while they both looked each other in the eyes. After shooting some ropes of cum down her throat, he pulled out of her mouth and shot the remaining on her face and boobs. After his orgasm subsided, Ruth took his dick in her mouth to suck the remaining drops of cum. She showered with him. She gave Michael head everytime she helped him bath. She let him cum anywhere of his choice. All that was left was to feel him in her pussy and ass.

When Michael was cleared to go, he decided to stay one more night in the hospital to make sure they weren't any complications. The doctor and his parents agreed. The doctor told Ruth to remove the bandages from his hands. He was able to do things on his own now, but Ruth still checked on him regularly. After her shift, she came to his room and locked the door. They kissed passionately till they were both gasping for air.

"I have two holes you haven't fucked yet and i'm not going home till i'm sore in both holes." She said

Michael didn't need a second invitation. He took off Ruth's top and found out she wasn't wearing a bra. Her boobs stood firm without any hint of sagging. He carried her and she sat on his lap. He kissed and bit her neck. He then took one nipple into his mouth and sucked on it while pinching and pulling the other one. Ruth had never felt this turned on. She was so wet that her panties were totally soaked. Michael sat her on the bed and took off her trouser and panties. He then put two fingers inside her vagina and started fingering her. She couldn't believe that someone that wasn't her boyfriend was going to have his way with her body. Every thought vanished when he took her clit in his mouth and began sucking on it. He removed his fingers from her pussy and inserted his tongue.

"Yes, just like that. Suck my clit baby, you're making me feel so good. Make me cum good. Make cum around your tongue. Oh fuck." She moaned while holding his head between her legs.

When she was cumming, she cried out his name while she played with her boobs and pinched her nipples. She wasn't satisfied with one orgasm. She wanted more. She wanted to feel his dick inside her. She lay on her back on the edge of the bed and raised her legs high in the air.

"I need your dick inside me. Put that long fat dick inside my tight pussy. Fuck me harder than i've ever been fucked."

Upon hearing that, Michael took off his clothes and placed his dick at the entrance of her pussy. She was so wet. He slid his dick inside her and he could feel the walls of her pussy around his dick. Even though she was so wet, she was still fucking tight. He kept on sliding inside her till he hit her cervix. He gave her a bit of time to adjust to the size of his dick then he started thrusting into her. Ruth had never had a dick this big inside her. He was stretching her and she needed more. They weren't making love. That was reserved for only her boyfriend. They were fucking. He was thrusting into her pussy with all his energy. He would pull out till only the tip remained then he would slam all the way in till he hit her cervix. She loved the pleasure and pain he was giving her. She started rubbing her clit when she felt him increase his pace. He was close to cumming.

"Cum inside me baby. Don't you dare pull out. Make me yours. My pussy belongs to you now. You can use my body till you're satisfied. I just need to feel your cum inside me. Fill me up baby.

Her dirty talk drove Michael over the edge and he held her neck lightly as he thrust into her one final time, burying his dick deep inside her and releasing his cum deep inside her pussy just like she wanted. His orgasm triggered her second orgasm of the night. The feeling of his dick erupting inside her and the sensation from rubbing her clit was all she needed for her body go over the edge. After Michael's orgasm he was still hard and he had started thrusting into her pussy again. She told him to stop. She changed position to doggystyle and reached into her bag and handed him a bottle of lube. He put the lube on two fingers and fingered her ass till she was well lubricated. Ruth has done anal before but not since she started seeing her current boyfriend. It had been a long time since she had her ass penetrated and today she was gonna have a huge dick in it. After lubing her ass, Michael lubed his dick and prepared to enter her ass. He placed his dick at the entrance and applied enough pressure till he penetrated her

"Oh fuck" Ruth moaned. "You're so fucking big. Oh daddy please take it slow. Fuck me till you cum in my ass but go slow so I can get used to your size."

Michael was in no hurry. He knew his dick was big and decided to go slow so as to not hurt her. He went slow till she told him he can start fucking her. With each thrust, he buried another inch of his dick inside her ass till all his dick was inside her. He held her hips and began to thrust into her. Her ass was so tight that he knew it wouldn't be long till he had another orgasm. He decided to fuck the hell out of her before that happened. Ruth's eyes were rolling at the back of her head. She threw her ass back to meet every thrust. She was furiously rubbing her clit while her ass was being punished. Michael grabbed her hair and began slamming into her even harder and faster than before. She couldn't take it anymore.

"Oh fuck. I'm about to cum again for you daddy. I'm about to cum with your dick in my ass. I'm such a naughty girl. Fuck me harder daddy. Make me your bitch."

Ruth soon felt her legs buckle and shake as she felt a huge wave of pleasure hit her. She pinched and dragged her nipples to intensify the pleasure. With that, she felt a huge amount of liquid flow out of her pussy and before long she realized that she was squirting. This was her first time squirting and she loved every moment of it. After squirting, she felt her body get tired but she still wanted Michael to cum inside her ass.

"Daddy please I need your cum inside my ass right now. Don't hold back, cum inside me. My body belongs to you now. I would let you fuck me anytime and anywhere you want. You can use me anyhow you want daddy. Cum for me daddy. Fill up your little slut."

Michael knew he couldn't last long again. He held her waist and with one final thrust, he filled her ass with his cum. He would enjoy fucking her everyday. He pulled out of her ass and lay on the bed with her. They were both exhausted. Before she left she gave him her number. She didn't shower before she left. She went home with Michael's cum in her pussy and ass. She still loved her boyfriend dearly but knew she needed Michael's dick regularly.