Road to Redemption Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nick, I want you to know, no strings here. I'm not looking for...well...I just miss having...some company..." she faltered, embarrassed.

"Shelley, you don't have to explain. I understand myself...all too well."

"I know you're divorced, too. And, um, I've never seen you with anyone. Do you mind if I ask? Are you seeing, um, involved with anyone? I mean, it's okay if you are..."

"There is one person, but nothing serious..."

"Oh, that's fine, and I don't want to interfere with anything."

"You're not," I assured her, though I wasn't all that certain. And though we had been talking around it, we both knew what we were talking about - a casual affair. But my dumb luck, really bad timing. Of course, the Celia thing was probably nothing. And it was obvious, Shelley was in a bad place and needed a little TLC.

Besides, I was enjoying her company, and she was all woman, very pretty, and quite curvy in all the right places.

After lunch, she asked what I would like to drink and informed me she had gotten some Bass Ale in bottles.

"I know you liked that and thought I would try it."

"That was thoughtful of you, thanks."

We went to the rear of the house to a large veranda that overlooked a huge, manicured yard, with an extraordinary swimming pool, complete with a waterfall, from which the sounds of the cascading water added ambience to the whole setting. We sat in the afternoon sun that was creeping onto the veranda, and sipped our beers. Shelley questioned me about my background, and I gave her an abbreviated history; didn't really want to share everything. I still felt kind of foolish for unloading with Celia.

"I love your pool and the grounds are really well done," I commented to get off the subject of 'me'.

"Thank you. I love to swim so the pool was important to me and I did the plan for it. I wanted it to be long enough for laps but not be just a big rectangle."

"Well, you nailed it. The curvilinear shape belies the function for laps."

"Thank you. My ex didn't appreciate it all that much, but he went with what I wanted. He wasn't much for the water. How about you?"

"I love the water and enjoy swimming. I find it relaxing."

"Me too. I haven't bothered to heat it lately or I would say we could take a swim, but I have a hot tub in the casita, if you'd like, I mean, if you have time?" she offered.

It was early; who was I to refuse, "I don't have any trunks."

"That's okay, if you don't mind..."

"I don't mind," I replied.

"Okay, um, I guess I'll also..."

"However you are comfortable," I smiled.

Shelley was a little flushed, either from embarrassment or excitement, or both. I was a little excited myself. But I was thinking about Celia and wondering if this was a mistake.

We headed to the casita. It was large and included a dry sauna and a bathroom.

"You can hang your clothes in that closet, and if you don't mind, I'm going to undress in the bathroom. I have to tell you, Nick, I'm feeling a little shy. I haven't been with anyone...well, you know; and I've put on a couple pounds..."

"I want you to be comfortable. If you like, I can wait in the bathroom while you undress and get in the hot tub."

"Really? I feel silly, but that would be nice...I'm sorry, I'm a grown woman, but..."

"Think nothing of it. Just let me know when to join you."

After a bit, Shelley called, "Okay, Nick, I'm ready."

I came out and undressed hanging up my clothes and stripping down.

I stepped into the hot water and slowly slid down into the bubbles. I got in across from Shelley. She had pinned her hair up and was sitting with just her shoulders above the water, her big breasts just breaking the surface.

"Shelley, you have nothing to be embarrassed about; you are beautiful," I tried to reassure her.

"It's not just that, Nick, I haven't been naked in front of anyone in a long time, well, except for my ex."

"I understand," I said.

"You are pretty buff, Nick, very muscular."

"I do construction work and that keeps me in pretty good shape," I replied.

We relaxed in the hot water and chatted about nothing in particular. I decided to initiate things as I was sure that Shelley was too shy to. I moved across and beside her, then put my arm around her shoulder and pulled her to me. She immediately melted into me, wrapping her arms around me and kissing me passionately, pressing her large breasts into me. I ran a hand down her back and felt her butt cheek, cradling it in my hand. It was firmer than I expected. Underneath her extra pounds, Shelley had a nice body. I stroked her thigh down to her knee, then brought my hand up the inside till I encountered her muff which was full, unshaven.

She broke the kiss, "I don't shave. I hope that's okay. I can if..."

"No, I like it just as it is."

She immediately went back to kissing me, slipping her tongue in my mouth and continuing with urgency. I slid my hand down between the folds of her labia and slid two fingers along her lips, then dipped a finger inside. She was already slippery wet, obviously very excited. When I engaged her vagina, she shuttered, and moaned into my mouth.

We separated and she looked in my eyes. She was leaking tears.

"I want you, Nick. Can we...but, not here, can we go to the house" she asked, haltingly.

"Of course."

"There are robes in the closet."

I stood and climbed out, my semi erect penis dangling between my legs, and went to the closet and came back with the robes. I held one open for her to step into. I put one on, then we grabbed our clothes and headed to the house. I followed her upstairs and to her bedroom. It was large and featured a king bed with a canopy supported by turned posts. Shelley stopped beside the bed, facing me and with her head slightly bowed, not looking at me, slipped the robe off her shoulders and let it fall to the floor.

"Shelley, you have a beautiful body."

She looked up, "Thank you, Nick. Your body is amazing. My husband was pretty average, not muscled like you," she commented as I approached her, laying my robe aside. "And your...your penis is bigger. I think he was pretty average there, too."

I closed the distance between us, wrapped her in my arms, pressing our damp bodies together. As I kissed her, I felt my cock hardening and pushing against her bush. She tentatively reached between us and gently wrapped her fingers around my shaft, just feeling it, holding it as we kissed. I pulled back the covers and guided her to lie down. She scooted over to the middle of the bed and lay back.

"May I give you oral?" I asked.

"Yes, if you want. Eric never did that."

"I want," I replied, "and Eric was a fool," I added as I crawled between her thighs, spreading her legs wider as I got in position. Shelley's vulva was covered in downy brown pubic hair that surrounded the entire area around it. I immediately sunk between her thighs and began to gently lick her inner labia, running the tip of my tongue up and down. Her body shuddered and she began moaning.

"Oh, um, oh gosh, oh gosh...Oh Nick, that's ummm, so, ah, ah, nice..."

She was very wet and her clit was already poking out from under it's hood a little. I tentatively touched it with my tongue and her reaction was instant.

"Oh shit! Oh, sorry, no, don't stop, ungh, un huh, mmm, yes, yes..."

She grabbed my hair and pressed my face into her sex and I placed my lips around her clit and began gently sucking on it as I tapped and licked it with the tip of my tongue. I slipped two fingers into her vagina and started moving them in and out and rotating them. Her legs started shaking and her stomach muscles tightened up as she approached her climax.

"Oh Nick, oh, oh, I'm going to...ungh, going to cum, cumming! Ahhh, aghhh! OHHHH..."

Her hips started bucking, legs shaking, and I could no longer work her clit so I slipped another finger in her vagina and pressed the pad of my thumb against her pucker. She lost her mind, cumming in a prolonged series of spasms, her big breasts wobbling on her chest as her whole body shook and her vagina clamped down, spasming on my fingers.

I removed my fingers and crawled up to kiss her. She wrapped her arms around me, pulling me to her, mashing her breasts between us. We kissed like that for over a minute as she slowly calmed down.

"Nick, I...I'm ready...if you..."

I lifted up, brought her legs up and scooted my knees up beside her hips and pressed the tip of my cockhead against her lips, spreading them. I pushed and she shook as I entered her. I slipped past her opening and pushed forward till I pressed against her cervix.

"She moaned, "Mmm, oh, you can...yeah, like that...oh, Nick, I'm going to cum again..."

I slowly stroked in and out at first, but she quickly brought her legs up and wrapped them behind my buttocks and urged me to go faster. I started thrusting in earnest and she immediately started climaxing.

"OH GOSH, CUMMING, AHH, OHH-H-H, YES-SS-SSS!"

She came hard almost before I got started. I slowed to barely stroking until her orgasm subsided, then started thrusting again. Within minutes, she started climaxing again, curling her body up, chin on her chest, watching my cock thrusting in and out.

"Oh, baby, yes, yes, yes, oh, oh, oh..." she moaned and cooed, until her climax surged through her again.

As her vagina spasmed around my cock I began to feel my groin tighten, "I'm close," I groaned.

"You can cum in me, please cum in me...OH, HURRY, I'M CUMMING AGAIN!"

I started pounding her with everything I had. As she clamped down, cumming, shaking and shouting, I exploded, shooting semen deep into her grasping tunnel, over and over till I finally collapsed on her, crushing her body beneath me. Her body trembling, she clung to me. I found her mouth and kissed her. Worried about my weight, I rolled us over, her still clinging to me.

She lifted up, tears dripping from her cheeks, "I've never cum like that, Nick, never. That was amazing. I came so hard."

"That was wonderful," I said, holding and feeling her full, firm buttocks, "You were wonderful. And I haven't cum like that in a long time," which I said to make her feel good, but it was the truth, too.

After we had sex, we showered and dressed. I wanted to make a clean break and head home; but I didn't want to 'Wham, Bam, thank you, Ma'am!', so after we dressed, I said I was thirsty and wouldn't mind a cold beer. As we chatted, I gradually introduced the fact that I needed to get going.

"Thank you for a wonderful meal, and a wonderful time. We'll have to get together again, but I do have to get going, sorry. Maybe next time we can plan an evening together," I offered.

"That would be nice, Nick. And thank you. I haven't...I never had..." she had trouble trying to express it, so I helped.

"Shelley, it was awesome and you are a wonderful lover. I don't know why you and your husband split, but he was a fool. I gotta run."

"Call me when you have time," she requested as she walked me to the door.

"I will, when it gets closer to the weekend and I know how things are going."

I kissed her at the door, and left.

I know. It was kind of shitty of me. But honestly, I hadn't been with a woman intimately in a while, and I was a bit overwhelmed - uncomfortable, and I bailed.

So, shoot me.

VI. NEW BEGINNINGS

The next week went by in a haze, one day running into the next. That Friday night, I didn't go out. I fell into bed early and slept till eight the next morning. I'm normally up by six, at the latest.

I arose feeling more hungover than if I had been out drinking. After I showered, I threw on an old pair of cutoffs and some sneakers; then got busy catching up on some household chores. About 10 a.m., the doorbell rang. I went to the door and looked through the peephole. Crap! It was Celia.

I cracked the door open, "Hi, Celia, you caught me by surprise. I'm not exactly dressed for company.

"I'm sorry, did I catch you at a bad time? Do you have company?"

"Oh, no. I was doing chores and only have shorts on."

"I don't mind, but if you're bashful, you can put a shirt on." she replied, coyly.

Opening the door, I said, "Well, I've certainly never been accused of being bashful. Please, come in. I'm surprised to see you. Is everything okay?"

"Oh, yes. I just haven't been able to catch you, and I didn't realize that we hadn't exchanged phone numbers, so I couldn't call."

"Would you like something to drink?"

"Ice water, would be fine," she replied, walking into the living room and sitting.

I got us some ice water and handed her a glass.

"Why are you surprised to see me?" she asked.

"Honestly, I thought...well, you took me to dinner and helped with the car. I just thought that was it."

"Nick, I wasn't just paying you back for what you did for me. That's all you thought it was? A courtesy meal to thank you."

"Well, yes."

"You sell yourself short, Nick. I don't want to give the wrong impression, and I don't know if we have someplace to go with this, but I enjoyed your company, and would like to see you again. Honestly, I'm kind of trying to adjust to being alone, and not doing so well at it. An empty house is something I'm having trouble getting used to."

"I understand that," I said, as I truly could.

"I know you do. That's one of the reasons I enjoy your company. You understand what I'm going through. Honestly, in my business, I don't meet a lot of eligible bachelors, and most of the guys I know are friends with my hus...ex-husband."

"Speaking of him, has he been hassling you?"

"No, I have a restraining order on him, and besides, he's busy trying to do damage control and save his butt. His captain told me that Tom is almost certainly going to lose his job. See, he's had complaints against him in his job - mistreating suspects, harassing civilians. Even the union is not being too supportive. He's worn out his welcome."

"Well, sounds like he's had it coming. Too bad he had to be that way. And frankly, I don't see how he could ever treat you the way he did."

"He wasn't always like that, but over the last couple years, he changed. I don't know why. But I can tell you, he stopped being a loving husband long before that...if he ever loved me. I'm pretty sure he was always stepping out on me."

"I can't imagine that...I mean, you are the most..." embarrassed, I shut up.

"Thank you, Nick," Celia said softly, reaching a hand across and squeezing mine. "So, I was wondering if you would like to get together again?"

"I'd love to. When did you have in mind?"

"I was thinking this coming Friday. I thought we could get together for dinner...''

"But not at your dad's restaurant. I would like it to be on me, and..."

"No, no. I meant something casual - burgers, pizza, whatever; just have a quiet evening, get to know each other a little better."

"That fits my budget, and I know a great pizza joint. It's not much of a place to dine at, but I could pick it up on the way home from work...if you want to come here...or your place, whatever you're comfortable with."

"Here is fine, Nick. And I'm able to leave work earlier than you, I'm sure; so, I'll pick up the pizza, and don't say anything about paying. It's just pizza. So, what time?"

"I'm working kind of late for the next couple weeks. Is eight o'clock too late?"

"Eight is fine. I'll let you get back to your chores."

We exchanged phone numbers, and Celia rose to go. I stood to see her out, and she approached me, placed her hands on my shoulders and gave me peck on the cheek.

"Oh, Nick, you might want to keep your car locked in the garage. I told my dad about it, and he started drooling. The fact that it's a convertible and that it's all original, well, he'd love to get his hands on it."

"Well except for the Holley carb and the bucket seats, everything was restored to original condition. Just remind your dad, I have a gun," I kidded.

I walked her to her vehicle, and as she was getting in, she gave me a look and said, "Nice bod, Nick," and grinned.

I felt my face turn red. I waved goodbye and levitated back to the house. I couldn't believe Celia might actually be interested in me. I was sure it wouldn't be a big thing, and I couldn't afford to make something out of it that it wasn't. I didn't need that. I didn't want another 'almost'.

The week flew by and before I realized, it was Friday and already after 6:30. I hustled to my car. When I got home, I showered and dressed, then hurried to set us up at the dining table.

Celia arrived just before eight. When she pulled up in the drive, I went out to meet her. She surprised me again. She was wearing regular jeans - no designer stuff, and a nondescript sweatshirt with a light jacket on. She still looked stunning. In fact, I could see her legs and derriere better this time than before. Her legs were long and slender, but shapely, not skinny, and her butt was amazing - perfectly sculpted, moderate-sized, and it looked like you could bounce a quarter off it. The sweatshirt and jacket hid her upper assets, but I had already ascertained that she had a slender torso, slightly broad shoulders, and a moderate-sized bosom. Her long, slender neck looked very kissable. I love necks. Yeah, I'm a neck guy, so what? After all, they do call it 'necking'.

She greeted me with a warm hug and a peck on the cheek again, then went to the passenger side and pulled out two large pizza boxes.

As she turned around, she said, "I wasn't sure what you would like, and by the time I realized I hadn't asked, I was already calling in the order, so I got a pepperoni with red and green bell peppers and tomatoes, and a sausage with olives, mushrooms and banana peppers."

"Nailed it both times. What are you going to eat?" I cracked.

She laughed, and handed me the pizzas then opened the rear passenger door, "I'll just watch you, and drink this Beaujolais all by myself."

"Okay, you can have a slice or two if you share the wine," I parried.

She grinned, "Actually, I brought two bottles."

I acted surprised, "Celia! You're not going to get me drunk and take advantage of me, are you?"

"You mean I'll have to get you drunk first?" she quipped.

"Hey, you had me with the pizza."

She hooked her arm in mine and laughed, "I love your sense of humor, Nick. Let's get inside before the pizzas get cold."

As we headed in, I joked, "I was serious, you had me at pizza. I'm easy."

She countered, "If you're easy, then maybe I didn't need to bribe you with pizza and wine."

"I'm not 'that' easy."

I brought a bottle opener and a pitcher of water. We settled in to eat pizza and shared some small talk, catching up on the week. She told me about the drama unfolding with her ex, and that she was opening a new boutique at another location.

I told her about the jobs I was currently working on and nothing about Shelley. I'm lousy at lying, but pretty good at avoiding. After we finished eating, we moved to the living room, focused on the wine and the conversation changed.

Celia started, "I would like to talk about something, something a bit more personal, a bit more serious." She paused and took a drink of wine. "I like you and I would like to see where that goes. I don't want to rush into anything, which I'm certain you understand."

"Celia, trust me; I don't either. And since we're being serious, I still don't understand what you see in me. Not that I'm not thrilled, I'm just pretty insecure about this. I'm afraid this has more to do with what I did for you than who I am."

"Nick, I am grateful for what you did, but that's not what this is about. I enjoy your company. I admire your confidence, your courage. You took on a much bigger man, and didn't hesitate to, and you didn't have to get involved at all. But I believe, in spite of what you try to make others believe, you have a lot of character. You couldn't stand by and let what happen go without intervening. I like that a lot. And you handled your incarceration like it was nothing and didn't get upset. And I do love your sense of humor. I have learned that people who lack a sense of humor often lack character, dimension - my ex-husband being a perfect example. And, I have to add, I am attracted to you."