Road to the Sun Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mm, This doesn't look good," Claire stated.

"There might be other parking for staff," Cindy stated hopefully.

"Don't see any lights on," Melody stated as she got out the back seat.

Claire tried the door but it was locked. Then she read the note posted on the door. "It's closed for the season," she stated sadly.

She turned and noticed the twins looking in the front windows and decided to take a look herself. It looked like a grand vestibule from all the windows she peered through. The twins confirmed her observations when they said exactly that.

Disheartened, they all climbed back into the vehicle and headed for home. The drive back home was quiet and the mood a bit somber. When they reached the gate to their property, she got out and opened it then waited till the SUV was through before she closed and locked it back. She knew James was back home already due to the fresh tire tracks.

The mood abruptly charged as their brother's truck came into view and it was hard for any of them to stay in the SUV till it was parked. Claire was the first through the door and stopped just inside the door. She was going to run into his arms and give him a big wet kiss, but he was sound asleep and wrapped up in a blanket.

"He looks exhausted," Melody murmured.

"He looks so peaceful when he sleeps...," Cindy added, "it be a shame to wake him."

"Well, lets bring in the groceries we bought and fix dinner. We'll wake him then," Claire suggested.

The girls ferried in far more bags full of food than they had in the past. The quantity more in line with what they used to get when they lived in Savanna, Georgia. Sans fresh meat of course since they had no refrigerator or freezer. They did however buy canned meats and one large smoked cured ham, which they hung on a nail above the sink. They also ended up splurging, due to Cindy's dogged determination, on Halloween treats; Apple cider, candies and apples so they could dip them into caramel and the like.

James had the galvanized tub set up for a bath and the percolator coffee pot seemed to have boiled dry. She cleaned the pot up and set it back near the fire. Feeling the bath water she noted it was rather

warm. Claire had one of the twins get the precooked rotisserie chickens out along with the tub of potato salad. The other twin got the plates and forks and she woke their brother.

**

Cindy was looking forward to another night of debauchery, until she noticed how he was moving. He was stiff and rubbed his neck and jaws. Her oldest sister noticed as well and asked, "James, you okay?"

"I feel like I've been rode hard and put away wet," he moaned.

"We certainly were," Claire quipped.

The four laughed at that then asked about his day. Diner was passed out as he told them all about the day he had and was overjoyed when he got to the part about more money. Her twin took sympathy on him and started to massage his shoulders while he finished up his story.

All three sisters took turns relaying their day. The twins took delight in the minor fact that they had caused some chaos due to their eye colors being different and Claire told him about her sore pussy leaking his sperm. He tried to apologize for that and was told that they really felt naughty due to it and enjoyed it immensely.

While they are he looked at all their driver's license and commented that they all looked like criminals. Chicken bones were threw at him for that. When diner was over, they clean up their mess and the girls gave him a bath.

Cindy was excited and she could tell her sisters were as well. She spent more time washing his cock and balls as they washed his upper body with their tits. As she fondled him, he grew in her hands. She had wanted to taste her brother's cum from the source for awhile now and she kneeled on the floor. She looked up at him and leaned forward as she opened her mouth. She aim his cock up and slowly licked from his base to the tip.

She angled his cock back down and ran her tongue around the head several times before she took it into her mouth. She closed her eyes as she took more of his cock deeper. She could feel his veins slide pass her lips and ran her tongue along them. When she started to pull back she felt hands rest on her knees and she looked up.

His head was tilted back and his mouth was open. Melody was licking and kissing up his neck on one side and Claire was licking his ear on the other. She watched them till she was pulled forward and then she took the hint and started to suck her brother's cock in earnest. She wanted him to cum in her mouth and to feel it ooze down her throat. She got lost in the moment and lost all track of time as she savored the feel of her brother's cock moving back and forth in her wet mouth. And it came as a surprise as she felt the first blast hit the roof of her mouth. Her body tingled as she swallowed the first spurt. The second and third jets she kept in her mouth and swirled it around with her tongue before she had to swallow it due to the next several spurts. Her mouth was now full as she looked up and an urge overcame her. She stood up and kissed her twin, snow-balling her and then did the same with her other sister.

**

Mariah arrived back home and was met at the door by her twin. Who promptly informed her that their grandmother was already in bed. The two shared a heated kiss that had to be broken off before it turned into a full fledged make-out session. She needed physical contact with her sister and desired to bed her as soon as she could. However things needed to be brought in from her duty vehicle that didn't do well in cold temperatures. They both ended up over loaded in their haste to bring everything inside and tended to have to run back and pick up stuff that they dropped several times.

Once her dirty clothes were dropped off in the laundry and her weapon was safely locked up, her sister attacked her. Their heated kiss resumed as the two lovers embraced, unable and unwilling to let any more time pass. Their kiss, temporarily paused as the inconsiderate clothing was ripped and torn asunder; buttons flew along with the shredded remnants.

Neither made it to a bed as their passionate kiss caused both siblings to collapse to the floor. Mariah was on her back and her sister laid on top of her. Hot and wet tongues played in each others mouth as their naked bodies writhed intertwined upon the floor.

The twins only existed in the here and now. Being lost in the embrace of lust and desire. Time and space no longer mattered to them, nor did the laws of physics. Sound travels when it has a medium.

**

She looked at the clock again and Geraldine sighed. She had quite a few medical problems, but hearing wasn't one of them. For well over an hour she listened to the bouncing and moaning coming from the girls' room. She got up and walked to the kitchen for a hot cup of coffee.

It took two pots of coffee and a third of a bottle of brandy before her wards fell silent. She sat in the dark and thought about what her grandmother had told her so many years ago, "You cant fight the pull! No matter how wrong you know it is, it will happen. Our brother tried to pushed us away, but he fell like the rest of us."

It was common in the old days to have sisters wed the same warrior. Nor was it UN-common for the warrior to have more than two wives, as long as he was of high standing. James was not a warrior, nor was he in high standing. The spirits had a plan and she had no clue what it was. What she did know, was that the spirits had already influenced the twins. She was also sure that the spirits had done the same to James' sisters. This was how it was always going to be for the 'Great Event'.

To Be continued...

12