Road Trials

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But before he could move, Dianne started to stir, and she pressed his hand harder into her breast and began slowly rocking her hips. She let out a little moan as well, and quietly muttered a sleepy and sensual, "daddy..." Fred froze for a moment at the utterance, and that was all Dianne needed, now becoming aware of the hard cock inserted between her thighs. As they had cuddled his cock had settled in her thigh gap, and now that it had hardened again it was pressing up between her thighs and her pussy lips. She rocked slowly, and immediately felt herself get wet.

Her father felt it too, and without even realizing it, he once again started gripping her breast firmly, her nipple squeezed between his knuckles. She responded by moving even quicker, and letting out another moan, capped by an even clearer, "Oh daddy..." At this point pure lust overtook Fred and he started pressing back, rocking his cock back and forth along her slit, coating himself with her wetness.

They went like that for a minute, but now it was Dianne's turn to be overcome, and she reached down between her legs and pressed his cock head up into her. Fred, feeling the warm embrace of her pussy, leaned back and shifted down slightly so that he could get fully into her, sliding in her in one long stroke until pelvis was pressed up tightly against her and his cock fully engulfed. Dianne let him get all of the way in, enjoying the feeling of being filled and stretched, and then let it rest there for a moment, just enjoying the feeling. Then she began rocking her hips, wiggling his cock around inside her as he slowly pumped in and out while trying to get inside her as deeply as possible. They rocked back and forth like that for a long while, Fred rubbing her breast and pulling her nipples, and when her breathing started to speed up, he leaned in and started biting and sucking on the back of her neck.

She came quickly after that, shuddering and pressing her father's hand into her chest as she orgasmed. Once the aftershocks faded, she went still, satiated and just enjoying the feeling of her dad holding her and still impaling her. Fred, though, decided that it was his turn now that he did his job, and he lifted himself up over her, inadvertently pulling out of her, and then rolled her hips halfway over so that he could mount her sideways from behind. Dianne gasped in disappointment as the dick was removed from her, but let herself be guided over, and then gasped again, this time in intense pleasure, as her father drove his cock back into her. This time the position allowed her to get every single inch of him, and he pressed in hard, filling her completely. Now she was openly calling out as he ran in and out of her, pulling almost all of the way out, before then burying himself back in her up the hilt. She had never been filled so deeply or so fully before, and she loved every moment of it, despite it being rougher than she was used to.

It didn't take Fred long to finish, though. He had already been pretty much on the verge when she came, and now the wanton fucking and driving deep had him blowing within a minute. Without even thinking about it, he drove deep into Dianne and held it there as he came, his cock pulsing as he dropped jets of cum deep inside of her. As he finished Dianne came again, amazed at the feelings she was getting, seemingly able to feel every vein in her father's cock as it pulsed and throbbed inside her, and then the feeling of the warm impact against her cervix. They both shuddered and moaned together, and then Fred rolled off of her, finally completely spent. Dianne just laid there, eyes closed, and enjoyed the feeling of their juices running down her pussy lips, and the warm full feeling of just being fucked.

While still feeling guilty about driving her father to this point with her pheromones in the first place, she now at least knew that she could do something about it, and she was looking forward to solving that problem of his a few more times. After a while she rolled over and cuddled back up against her father, her head and hand on his heaving chest as he continued to try to catch his breath.

"Relax and rest for a bit, Daddy. I think we're going to be stuck here for a while..."


12