Road Trip 01: Falls and Fantasies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"One minute!" she yelled, and the brunette took out her phone. I saw Not-Sarah peel off the sweatshirt. She was wearing only a bikini now, and she pulled the hula hoop over herself just as the first firework exploded into the sky. She began to gyrate, the hoop spinning around her, flashes of light casting bursts of color onto her skin.

The temperature by now was probably close to 50 degrees, so she must have been pretty cold as she swung her hips in a circle, the hoop spinning. Some people in the crowd had noticed, and some started to watch her instead of the fireworks - I envied anyone behind her who were seeing her ass move like that. But as I watched her - her tits jiggling as she moved, the expert swivel of a thin waist and nice hips, her arms moving as she danced along with it, the intense look on her face - I felt like I was watching her fuck, there on the walkway at Niagara. I imagined being under her as she moved like that on me.

It had been four months since I'd seen a woman move like that, since I'd seen that much skin, at least in person and not on a screen in my moments alone. I hadn't even thought about dating yet, knowing I was leaving, so though a couple friends had tried to get me laid I'd stayed pretty aloof. Maybe I still wasn't ready. But watching her like that, my body sure was - if anyone had for some reason decided to pay attention to me, they'd have seen my jeans tenting out in the flashing lights as I watched that mound between her thighs rotate, buck, and twirl.

Impressively, she only dropped the hoop once in the five minutes of the show - something I was glad for as she bent over to pick it up and gave me a view straight down that bikini top. I would have felt a bit dirty about ogling her like this except that she was hula hooping in a bikini during a fireworks show at a major international landmark as part of a complicated dare; that took a bit of the edge off my lechery.

It finally ended, and as soon as it had she grabbed the hula hoop and pulled it off her. Vivian handed her the sweatshirt and she threw it on as they started to move in my direction.

"That was impressive," I said to Not-Sarah as they passed, and she stopped short.

"Hey sad adventure guy! Are you just hanging around here all night?"

"Not much longer," I said, "but I'm glad I stayed long enough to see that."

Not-Sarah looked at her friends for a minute, and something important seemed to transpire silently, then she looked back at me.

"Well, if you liked that, meet us over on the island there," she gestured over toward Terrapin Point, "about where we, uh, ran into each other the first time. In... a half hour or so?" She confirmed with the brunette, who looked amused. "We'll be there around then with other stuff you might like." And she squeezed my arm as they went by.

I had no idea what that meant, but I was intrigued enough - and horny enough - to want to find out. So after the fireworks ended, I strolled across the footbridge and down to that same spot again, the crowd thinning significantly as night grew deeper, the temperature grew colder, and I moved further away fro the center of action. Once I got there, I passed the time watching the falls, thinking about my drive tomorrow, and remembering how she looked, lights flashing on her taut stomach and toned legs, circling those hips around and around...

More than a half hour passed. It was 10:55 now, my phone said; I told myself I'd give them until 11 and then I'd just head out. Those five minutes ticked by, and I heaved a sigh as I decided to head back. I had just turned to start to leave when I saw them returning.

"Oh good, you're still here!" Not-Sarah called as they cam up the path toward me.

"What did you just have to do?" I asked as they got closer. The brunette looked at Sarah, eyebrows up. She got a mischevious look on her face as she answered.

"Oh, I had to take off my bikini top and give it to a cop." My eyes involuntarily drifted to her chest, even though it was still obscured by the sweatshirt.

"Uh, okay," I answered, to a grin. "And did he appreciate that?"

"Oh, we found one who really appreciated it!" They all laughed at that.

"I'm sure he did. So how many left on the list?" I asked.

"Three, and this is where I want your help." Not Sarah walked over to me. "See, the second to last one is to take a selfie with a stranger, topless. Both of us."

"And I'm the stranger?"

"If you want to show off your chest for me, yeah." She stood close now, and I tried to will my dick down.

"Are we still strangers?" I asked, as the brunette took out her phone.

"Well, we don't know each other's names, right?" She answered, reaching down to take the hem of her sweatshirt.

"I guess that's true." She just raised an eyebrow in response. "Okay, let's do it." I said, and reached down. I was wearing a long sleeve tee, which was already a little light for the temperature, but I was okay with the cold. I peeled it off myself, and Vivian took it from me, then reached a hand out to Not-Sarah. She looked right at my face as she pulled the sweatshirt over her head and I looked down at her bare chest, the first new in-person boobs I'd seen in... fuck, years, I realized. She was closer to me than I'd realized at first.

"Was that story you told me true, about your ex?" she said, not bothering to tell me to look up. I did anyway, after the question.

"Yeah, it was."

"And has there been anyone since?" she asked, weirdly tenderly, as if she understood her tits and I were having a moment.

"No."

"Well then, let's take care of this, and I'll give you another choice about the second to last challenge."

The brunette got into position with the phone, and Not-Sarah put her arm around me, and I her. Her left breast was right up against my side, and I could barely hold myself down as I felt her skin against mine.

The brunette took a few photos, and looked done when Not-Sarah said "hey, take one with his phone, so he can remember us." They laughed, and I probably looked a little embarrassed, but I handed it over and she took one more, handing it back to me.

"Okay, so the last challenge is to make out with a stranger, topless, for three minutes. I can probably find someone else, though we're running low on time. I don't want to make you uncomfortable, because you seem like a genuinely nice guy, but if it's not you we've got to hustle - the last challenge is to be back home by midnight, and we have a half hour drive ahead of us."

There had been a very slight vision in my head of bringing her back to my hotel room, but that vision scared me a little anyway, so I wasn't totally sad to have it pop when she said that. But I didn't have to think too hard about the challenge - it would be weird to do that on film, in the cold Niagara breeze, in public, but... what the hell. Wasn't the point of this trip to leave the past behind?

"I'm in." I said, and she smiled and took my hand and led me to a park bench. It was well-lit, but here and now there wasn't really anyone around. She started kissing me, and I started kissing her back, as the brunette filmed. Slow kisses at first, but then she started to probe her tongue into my mouth. She tasted good, like she'd had a fruity drink recently, and she felt even better. I was very aware of having no great place to put my hands, but she didn't seem to mind them on her skin, sliding over her back as her fingers ran over my bare chest. She brushed over my nipple and trailed a finger around it, and any semblance I had of hiding how rock hard I was vanished.

Next to that sensation was a small, gnawing guilt, unbidden and unearned, that rose in the back of my gut. Instead of fighting it, I accepted it, tried to integrate it with the hunger of my body for another body. It never did leave fully that night, but maybe it lessened a little.

I had no idea how long we'd been going when she switched position to sit on my lap, her leg pressing right up against my cock, through my jeans. My hand was on her back, and I tried sliding it around to her breasts but she stopped me, guiding it down to her waist instead. I felt her rubbing her leg over my crotch, gently enough that my rough jeans weren't uncomfortable against my hard-on, but insistent enough that it felt good. I tried my hand on her thigh, pressing her to me, but she stopped me from going too far up as I got carried away. I was basically getting a lap dance with tongue, and though I wanted more this was good enough. A distant voice in my head told me that I was getting close to creaming myself here, and another one felt embarrassed about that, but before I figured out how to handle either of them I heard Vivian.

"Okay, that's three minutes. We gotta go!" And Sarah stopped instantly, springing up off my lap, the sudden vacuum jarring for me.

"Here, take another pic of me here. For... later." And she winked at me, then kissed me on the cheek. I took out my phone and she posed for me, squeezing those those perky tits between her arms, lit by a nearby lamp. I got a shot of her, closeup, filling the frame, and then in a blur she threw the sweatshirt back over her head. Vivian tossed me my shirt.

"Thanks for the help - sorry I couldn't stay and help you more! Enjoy the pic tonight!" She started to move away.

"Hey what's your name?" I called back after her.

"Make one up for me in your head!" She called back with a smile.

And she and her friends laughed as they all ran full speed back and out of sight, leaving me high, dry, and shirtless on a park bench at Niagara Falls.

I willed myself to settle down as I put my shirt back on. Taking one last look at the illuminated falls, I walked briskly back to the hotel, in desperate need of release. I navigated the lobby and elevator quickly, hoping no one would see the bulge that was still half formed in my pants. The elevator ride seemed to take forever, though it was only two floors, and when it opened I advanced with purpose down the hall, driven by lust.

Almost before the door closed, I'd stripped. I took a quick shower to warm up my body from the cool air, and almost blew a load washing my cock in the warm water. I kept myself under control, though, and as I toweled off I grabbed the body lotion from the hotel bathroom. Armed with that and the box of tissues next to the bed, I turned off the lights and opened my photo gallery. As I started to stroke my cock, I switched, back and forth, between the photos of the two of us shirtless, and the last one, the one I took, of her looking right at me, close, her tits beckoning me. I named her a couple of times - Allison, Emma, Charlotte - but let them all fade into nothing. After studying the photos closely, I dropped the phone to the bed, and closed my eyes, letting my imagination take over as I shut out the dim light from the window.

She swam at me out of the dark, half-remembered, half-imagined. That moment, on the bench, with the breeze drifting and the falls thundering and the slightest spray of mist and her eyes, and her body. And from there... from there my imagination took over, possibilities spin out like fractals, the paths that could have led from that moment, but didn't.

One: no one sees us as my hands trace paths over her skin, up her breasts, down her back, over her ass and her legs and back again, into the one place hidden from me, and I touch her, and she cries out, and unleashes me and slides down over me there in the dark next to the roaring falls. I thrust into her, suddenly stronger than I've ever been, and bigger, filling her completely, sliding her up and down as she calls my name though she doesn't know it, telling me how big I am, how she's never felt like this, how she can't take it anymore, and then she comes louder than the falls themselves, spurring on my own thunderous eruption...

Two: she takes me in her mouth, her eyes meeting mine as she sucks and licks me hungrily, her friends filming and passersby watching and gawking as she lowers her face over me, her tongue dancing over my skin, one hand cupping my balls while the other jerks me at the base, pausing to lick and stroke me as I look down at her naked form in the low light, the eager look on her face, the complete devotion to my cock, and I let loose all over her...

Three: she is here in this bed with me, and we are taking it slow, exploring each other, my hands finding all the places she didn't let me touch by the falls, her guiding me with voice and hand, and I place her down and kiss her body and taste her and find a place with my tongue that makes her squeal and lick it and suck it and kiss it, and then move up her and into her, and I feel her around me, her legs on my waist and her pussy on my cock and I hold inside her for a moment before beginning my rhythm, and she beckons me faster, and harder, and whispers into my ear how she wants it, and good I make her feel, and we come together in one orgasm with two bodies...

Four: still here in this bed, but it's rougher, it's more playful, it's different positions, her on top, me from behind, her reversed, standing, sitting, in the bathroom, on the table, it's pounding her and seeing her face widen and her tits bounce and her sweat bead and back arch and I fill her...

Five: all of those happen, all the time, and she stays with me and she travels with me and we fuck and we fuck and we fuck until... no, not until, we just keep going, across the universe...

I spun through the threads, faster and faster, urgently, my body making up for the failures of the universe. The lotion and my hand became her mouth, her pussy, wet and warm around me, obeying every little flash of my imagination. I slowed and sped up and pumped and caressed and all the time it was her in my head, this girl I had still never met but who, for tonight at least, was some kind of salvation for me. And then she was others too: she was my high school crush, and the hot woman in my office, and my favorite nude model, and my other favorite nude model, and both of them at the same time, and Ana de Armas, and that friend of my mom's, and for just a second Sarah until I pushed her out and got back to my nameless companion for one last push, there again on the bench, bouncing on my cock at impossible speed until I burst.

I came everywhere, with no plan, no mitigation. It splattered my stomach, my chest, my shoulder, the sheets. It kept coming and I kept pumping all the way through it, until my hand fell away.

I lay there, drifting half in and half out for a long time, the orgasm echoing through me with aftershocks, my breath slowing. Flashes of dreams arrived and vanished before I took note of them. I don't know how long.

Eventually, I came to, and reckoned with my mess. I went through several tissues, cleaning myself and around me, then rinsed again in the shower. I jerked off again in there, efficiently, feeling that itch still present in the back of my head and the back of my groin. Once again I went to the bed, this time to sleep, lying away from the wet spots and feeling hotel sheets on my naked body.

I thought about her again, then - not in any concrete terms, and not even really about her. I thought about me: if she'd followed me back, would I have done those things I just fantasized about, if she'd let me? Or would I have chickened out? Was I ready, or was I just playacting? I couldn't answer that question, at least not yet.

Maybe a little further down the road, I thought, as I drifted away.

12