Road Trip

Story Info
GF and I go on a little roadtrip.
1.6k words
3.71
5.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a couple days of planning and organizing the day is finally here, Time to head off for the weekend, off to Chicago for a relaxing weekend trip. Car is packed up, You walk out of the room in those tight jeans and that nicely fit shirt that accents your beautiful chest, hair straight and your usual makeup on. As I pull you close and kiss those sweet lips and slide my hands down your sides I whisper "its a long drive sure you don't want something a little more comfy?"

You look down at what I am wearing and notice I am just in some loose athletic pants and a loose T-shirt. As you look me in the eyes you get this subtle smirk and whisper "I guess". As you break away I head to the kitchen for a cup of coffee and a few minutes later you walk out in a comfy pair of leggings and as you drop your shirt down I catch a glimpse of those cute black panties. Makes my heart skip every time I see that sexy body.

Heading out the door I hold you close again and just making sure you have everything, you assure me and I pull you in for a kiss and sneak my hands down your lower back and then over your cute tight firm ass, grasping those cheeks in both hands as I pull you in and plant that long kiss on your lips. "Good", cause were out the door, "After you my lady" and before we know It we are on the road. Its 4 hours drive and the first 5 minutes in the car your back asleep and snuggled up into your blanket. Miles pass by as time ticks away, as the morning light starts to break the horizon you start to wake up.

As you rustle around under the blanket you look at me and smirk, just being silly. Looking at me up and down as you gaze over my body just as I always do to you. Arms still under the covers in the seat I glance over at you as I catch you staring at my crotch and then a subtle moan, slowly starting to see a little more hip movement under those covers. Wondering why you as staring at my crotch and seeing the covers slowly moving more and more I ask you what your doing under there, and with a sly grin and a whisper,

"nothinggggg", uh huh like I believe that, As I look you in the eyes you slowly start to slide the blanket off, revealing what my naughty babe has been hiding. That early morning movements and watching me drive, being in the car with me and no way to do anything you decided to slip those leggings down and those panties to the side, lightly having some playtime. As I look further, there you are with your toy, lightly rubbing him around and thru those lips. My baby has been hot since I ran my hands over that butt on those jeans and here that smirk when I mentioned changing, well, you took that to your advantage. Blanket on the floorboard now and the legging and panties slid down to your knees, No one on the road and just enough light that I am able to see the outline of your toy sliding around.

After a minute of staring at me as I am driving, you take 2 fingers and slip them inside you. Letting out a slight moan, I glance over from trying to focus on the road and you pull those fingers out and brush them over my lips and then you push them into my mouth, licking and sucking those juices off your fingers.

As I moan to the sweetness of her, licking my lips for every drop, you go back to what you were doing and let me drive. Fighting to keep focus on the road and not watch you play, After a few more minutes you grab my hand off the wheel and slowly slide a couple of my fingers into your mouth. As your rubbing those soaking wet lips, and sucking on my fingers as if they were my hard cock you then pull my fingers out, completely soaked in spit, you push my hand down toward that little pussy.

As I near closer to her my hand is feeling the raw heat from her, so much spit on my fingers it drips down and you feel the cold spit drip right onto your clit, as you work my fingers around, using me as your hand, you reach over and slide your hand up onto my knee, inching closer and closer to my waste, and then over to my crotch. Running your hand over my hard throbbing cock. Eagerly hard now after spending the last 20 minutes watching you play with her and now using me to play with you, still hungry for more of those juices and to top it off your slowly running your fingers over my pants, only focusing on where my cock is pushing against.

As you rub my hand over her some more I slowly slip a couple fingers in, scooping as much of that wetness onto my fingers, slowly pulling them out I start to pull my fingers close to my face, you follow my fingers, as I slide one of those wet fingers near you stop me and slowly suck on the other one, "me first this time". As you suck the one finger clean you inch closer and I slowly start to suck that precum from my fingers. So hungry for more, I have to focus on the road. So once I lick my hand clean I am back to complete focus on the road... For now...

About a minute later before you inch back to your seat you slowly start to work your hand into the band of my pants, slipping your hand deeper, noticing something different... "No boxers huh babe" as I look down at you and say "Told you to dress comfortable, I had to dress comfy as well ;) This instantly shoots a flood of heat between your legs, feeling that free bare cock sliding thru your fingers as you use your other hand to caress your flooding pussy.

As you let me taste those juices again off those fingers, you go for it. Slowly inching my pants down as I am still driving getting them down to my knees you take 1 more look around to see if there's any cars and you slowly run your tongue up and down my shaft wetting him down before you work him into your lips. As I am focusing on the road I run my fingers thru your hair then all the sudden clench onto your hair and start bobbing your head up and down. So rock hard and horny after a couple minutes I slowly slow down and pull over to the side of the road. Sun just starting to really poke thru the clouds still dark you ask what I'm doing, as I put the car in park, open my door and turn off all the lights inside and outside of the car, I say "hold on, get in your seat".

I pull my pants up and walk around the car, you and I not breaking eye contact I open your door, reach in and grab your legs from the floorboard. Positioning you on all fours, still with your leggings at your knees and your head facing the drivers seat, hands on the center console and knees in your seat I work on burying my face deep into that drenched pussy. Feeling your wetness dripping down your thighs, I am going crazy.

Licking you from your clit to the end of your pussy, licking that wetness from your little pussy you know drives my nuts!! As you feel my tongue lap up all that wetness, you look back at me feeling me swirl around those lips and work my tongue inside you. You reach back for my hair and pull me in tighter into you. Working your hips as I am working my face deep into you they're on the side of the road. Feeling the rush of adrenaline you start to spin around, you swing you feet out of the car and start working me back into your lips.

Little dry you spit on my cock and start working your hands up and down my throbbing shaft. Working your mouth tighter and tighter around me, you feel me pulsing harder and growing thicker, before I know it I am about to explode. Sun coming up fast now we have to finish up so I grab your legs and put them over your head I push my cock into that tight wet pussy and instantly explode.

Filling you with a huge load of cum. As I pull out you direct me back to your mouth as you suck the last remaining drops of cum from me, clenching that little pussy to hold my cum in. As I pull my pants back up and head back to the drivers seat, Start the car and lean over and kiss those lips, as you still taste the sweetness that I have on my lips. Put the car in drive and back on the road to finish the 2nd half of the drive.

Sitting there spent in the passengers seat, you slip your legs open and continue to slowly work my hot cum from your pussy over your clit. Licking your fingers, tasting our juices together. Slowly licking up every drop as I continue down the road into the sunrise, hoping we get to the hotel soon, cause we aren't done.