Road Trip

Story Info
Wife gives husband a surprise that he won't soon forget.
2.2k words
3.95
27.4k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kansas73
kansas73
35 Followers

I couldn't stop thinking about our upcoming weekend alone. We always make time to please one another no matter what, but it's definitely a bit more exciting when it's just the two of us. Our bags were packed and we were ready to go. A quick stop in Queens and then we'd be on our way to Connecticut. Another fun weekend highlighted by the Eric Church concert was on the agenda for us. You looked sexy as always in a black skirt and your cowboy boots with a red top that showed off your perfect breasts. I was in my black jeans and a button down with casual sneakers.

My hand found your knee as we drove north and listened to music. My mind wandered and I started to get aroused while thinking about getting you naked at our hotel. My hand crept up your thigh exposing more of your soft skin and I gave you a little squeeze. I kept moving my fingers upward when you smiled at me and then held my hand in place while saying, "I know you're excited but let's wait until we get to our room, hon."

I reluctantly agreed and you said to me in a whispering voice, "It'll be worth it. I promise."

My bulge was pretty visible now as you patted me and said, "I can't wait to feel this in my mouth."

You were driving me crazy as you playfully sucked on a sour apple flavored Blow Pop. You purposely extended your tongue and then rubbed the lollipop back and forth before closing your lips and sucking it hard.

I had to focus on the road as my cock strained against my jeans and ached to be touched. Fortunately we were only a few miles away so I thought I could manage. We pulled into the lot and parked while I gathered our bags from the trunk. The lobby was nice and the girl checking us in was friendly and informative telling us about the fitness center and free breakfast. I was nodding my head and wishing she would move it along so I could get you upstairs and ravage you before the show.

We got into the elevator alone and pushed the button for the third floor. You leaned in for a kiss and my mouth opened for your tongue and pretty little lips. We made out like two teenagers as your hands squeezed my ass. I was so hard and couldn't wait to hike up that skirt and throw you down. We walked to room 349 and I placed the key card by the sensor and heard the door unlock. We hurried in and before the door closed behind us, I placed the "Do Not Disturb" sign on the handle. I bolted the door and used the safety bar to make sure nobody was gonna bother us.

You had a mischievous grin on your face when I turned around and I wondered what dirty thoughts were going on in that mind of yours. I walked over and wrapped my arms around you while locking lips once again. Our tongues danced together in that magical way that only you and I could create. I was rock hard once again and needed to taste you. I pushed you onto the bed and straddled you with my legs. I looked you in the eyes and said, "I wanna taste your sweet pussy and tongue fuck your holes."

You just smiled and said, "Come and get it!"

My hands were on your bare knees just above your boots and you looked so hot. I kissed your thighs knowing I was only inches away from your sweetness. I looked up at you and you were still smiling down at me, but you seemed like you had a secret that you weren't telling me.

I yanked up that skirt so I could finally get to taste you, but instead of finding that beautiful pussy, I was greeted with a big rubber, flesh colored cock! It sprung forward just inches from my face. You laughed and yelled, "Surprise!"

I was definitely not expecting that and replied, "Somebody's been doing a lot of shopping lately!"

While disappointed that I couldn't taste you, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't really turned on. You sat up and started playing with my hair gently as I remained kneeling between your boots. You took one hand and wrapped it around your lifelike cock and began to stroke it right in front of me. It was so erotic and hot. I was completely mesmerized watching you work your hand up and down the entire shaft and then over the head. I was quickly snapped back to reality when you grabbed my hair and said, "It's not gonna suck itself."

You stopped smiling and I knew that I was no longer in charge. You had a handful of my hair and you pulled me toward your fake cock. "Be a good boy and suck me. Show me how much you love sucking cock like the dirty slut you are!"

I was so turned on that I licked my lips and then held the base of your cock and opened my mouth wide. I circled my tongue around the head and made eye contact with you while I did it. You liked watching me and said, "You look good with my cock in your mouth. Now make it disappear."

My eyes watered as I moved my lips up and down the entire length of your 7-inch cock. I felt it fill my throat as I gagged and gasped for breath. I started to raise my head when you abruptly took both your hands and placed them on the side of my face. "I'm not done with that mouth yet. Keep sucking my cock until I tell you to stop!"

I felt your firm grip and knew you were serious. I stroked your cock with my left hand and bobbed my head up and down as you leaned back and enjoyed the view. "That's much better. You like sucking cock, don't you? I bet you do, you little slut."

I let out a soft moan and that turned you on even more. You reached into your panties and started teasing your clit while I made that fat cock disappear in my throat. I was really enjoying it now and my cock was so hard. I was taking every inch you had and wishing I could feel you cum in my mouth.

You watched me hungrily suck you as you guided me up and down with your right hand and fingered your drenched pussy with your left. I just moaned and then gagged again when you pushed my head down all the way and filled my throat with that big rubber dick. That was all you needed to see as you came hard on your fingers and squeezed your legs together.

I couldn't take it anymore and pulled off my jeans and boxers in one swift motion. My cock was like steel and I moved toward your mouth. You shook your head, and said, "Not yet, baby. I've been thinking about owning you all week!" as you smacked my bare ass hard.

I got on all fours and wondered if I'd be able to take that huge, lifelike cock in my ass. I was both nervous and excited. I relaxed back into your freshly lubed middle finger as you slowly entered me and slid it inside easily. It felt so good that I started to rock my hips back and forth.

You loved it and said, "I think someone is ready to be my bitch!"

I just nodded as your finger was replaced with the head of your cock. My asshole puckered while you held my hips and slowly pushed yourself deeper inside me. My face was buried in the pillow and you enjoyed the view. "That's right. Ass up. Face down. Take my big cock like a good boy."

I looked back at you and said, "Give it to me! Fuck my tight little ass and make me moan!"

That was all you needed to hear as you picked up your pace and spread my ass wide. I used the reverse camera on my phone so I could watch you pound me.

You looked so hot with your tits bouncing with every thrust. You loved being in control and I was fully at your mercy. My hands gripped the sheets as you moved inside me.

"I really do hope I come back as a guy in my next life. I'm getting a lot of practice!" you said with a laugh. "Who's my bitch?"

I didn't answer right away because I was out of breath so you smacked my ass and left a bright red mark. "Who's my bitch?" you asked again.

"I am. I'm your bitch!"

"That's right. Take my big cock like a good little boy," you exclaimed.

I was taking it as best I could meeting each of your thrusts with a backward thrust of my own.

"You are such a filthy little slut! You like that cock in your ass, don't you?" you asked playfully.

"Yes. I love your cock in my ass. I wish I had one in my mouth too!" I grunted breathlessly.

That thought gave you a tingle again as you imagined me sucking cock while you filled my ass! I needed to cum so badly and asked you if I could touch myself.

"You wanna cum, you little slut?"

"Yes, please!"

"I guess I can allow that but I get to watch. Flip over!"

I flipped onto my back and spread my legs wide. You re-entered me and I loved watching that big cock fill my ass again. I held my ankles and begged you to pound me. "Please fuck my ass! Fuck me hard and deep!"

You were standing between my legs and had a lot of leverage as you leaned over and buried your rubber cock inside me.

"I own your fucking ass. Remember it. I'll always own it and I will fuck it whenever I want. Do you understand me?"

I gasped out a "Yes" and thought about how lucky I was to have you for my wife.

"If I wanna fuck it when our friends are over, you'll go upstairs like a good boy, strip, and bend over. You got it?"

"Yes mam. Whenever you want it, it's yours!" I moaned.

"That's right. And if I tell you to suck it, you drop to your knees and open your mouth wide. If I wanna fuck your throat, you'll take every inch I give you until you gag on me! I'm the boss. I'm in charge. Do you understand?"

I was so fucking hard that I could almost reach my own cock with my lips. "Yes! I understand, baby! I am all yours. You can fuck my holes whenever you want to and I can't stop you!"

"Good boy. Now cum for me like the dirty slut you are! And you better spray your face!" you demanded.

My right hand grasped my cock as I leaned back and you stood over me with your big cock moving inside me. My left hand massaged my balls while I stroked my hard dick up and down. I knew this wasn't gonna take long as I pointed my cock toward my face and stuck out my tongue. You were so turned on while you kept pounding my ass and stared at me fucking my fist.

I watched you watching me and it drove me insane!! I opened my mouth and stroked myself faster and faster. I wanted to taste my own cum as I moved my mouth closer with my tongue hanging out. I looked at my ass being filled and it was just too much for me to take. The first burst of cum hit my chin and my tongue as I licked my lips and waited for more. The second burst was bigger than the first and landed right in my mouth. I swallowed hungrily and you lost it.

You ripped off your strap-on and straddled my face. My tongue darted in and out of your soaking pussy as you played with your clit. It only took about 30 seconds for your knees to buckle and your orgasm to completely make you shudder in front of me. I tasted your sweet cum on my tongue and enjoyed the way it mixed with mine. It was a perfect start to our weekend, and it made me want to get tickets to every Eric Church concert in the country!

"That was quite the surprise, sexy! Any other toys I should know about?"

You just laughed and said, "I like to keep you guessing. And don't forget that your ass and throat are mine whenever I want to fill them!"

You grabbed my face and said, "Do I make myself clear?"

I was so aroused again and replied, "Yes. Whenever and wherever. I'm at your service."

"That's my good boy. And I know you are. I just made you my bitch. You can think about being owned all night long and maybe I'll find a friend so you can have two cocks at once, you little slut!"

kansas73
kansas73
35 Followers