Road Trip

Story Info
I become a truck drivers slut.
11.2k words
4.65
106.7k
253
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hotelroom
Hotelroom
779 Followers

Everyone in this story is over the age of 18.

My name is Emma and I am 25 years old. I would described myself as pretty. I have dirty blonde hair and a slim and toned body from running. At the start of the year I had gotten a new job that required me moving. So I left my family in Florida and moved to LA. It was a big move but the job was very worth it. Work had even provided me with a lovely apartment and I really enjoyed my first few months. Then Covid happened. I was told I had to stay at home and that I was not allowed to travel, not even between states. This caused me to panic as I was meant to be going home in a couples of weeks time for my mums birthday. Also the thought of spending weeks lock up alone was making me feel sick.

I spent the first few evenings on the phone to my family in tears trying to find a way I could get home. We could not think of anything so I was stuck. After a couple of tearful phone calls out on my balcony I got a knock on my door. When I opened it, it was my downstairs neighbour John.

"Hello." John said.

"Oh, hi." I said. I have only spoken to John in passing and did not expected him.

"I'm sorry but I could not help but over hear you on the phone." He told me.

"I'm sorry. I'm just really upset." I said.

"No, it's ok I understand. It's just that I might be able to help." He said.

"Really?" I asked confused as to how he could help me.

"You are from Florida right?" He asked.

"Yes." I said uncertain.

"I over heard you say it." He reassured me.

"Oh ok, sorry." I said.

"You see, I'm a truck driver. Tomorrow I'm picking up a trailer and driving it all the way to Florida." He told me.

"Ok."

"Do you want to come with me?" He asked.

"How long would that take?" I asked him.

"Just over a week of we make good time." He replied. I did not know what to answer and I think he knew that.

"You don't have to answer straight away. Call your family and ask them. I just need to know by 9pm so that I can make plans." He said.

"Ok. Thank you, I will let you know." I said.

He said goodbye and left. It was 7pm now so that gave me 2 hours to make a choice. I called my family and they where concerned as they did not know the guy I might have to spend a week with alone. But we all agreed that this might be the only way to get home. Truck drivers were classed as very important people as we still needed to move items around the country, this meant that they could pass between states. I had made my mind up and went down stairs to tell John.

"Hey." I said as he opened his door.

"You made up your mind yet?" He asked.

"Yes I will come with you. How much do you want?" I asked.

"We will work out that while on the road. Maybe you just treat me to a few dinners." He laughed. I was more then happy to pay my way.

"Have your things packed and ready for 5am, we leave early." He told me.

I made my goodbyes and went back to my place to pack and sleep. 5am was very early for me. I set my alarm for 4am to give me time to get ready. I was outside his place and waiting for him at 5am. I don't like to be late and keep people waiting. John said his hellos and we walked down to his car. John was in his 30s and kinda average looking. Short brown hair and a beard just above stubble. He was not fat or thin, he had what some people called a dad body. He was single from what I had seen of him, which was not much as he was away for work a lot. We made some small talk as we made our way to the warehouse that his truck was. His truck was already attached to the trailer we would be taking. As we got out of the car and made our way to the truck a security guard made his way over to us.

"Morning John." He called.

"Morning mark." John replied.

"Who's this?" Mark asked pointing at me.

"Trainee. She coming with me to see how long hauls are done." John lied.

"She don't look like the truck driving type." Mark asked suspicious.

"Don't judge a book by its cover." John laughed.

As they were talking John lead me to the truck and let me inside. The inside surprised me as it was far nicer then I expected. It was all black and grey inside with two large seats for driver and passenger. The back had a small bed across it with what looked like a pull down bunk above it. John showed me where I could put my bag and gave me a small tour. He explained I would get the top bunk to sleep in. The cab came with a TV at the foot of the bottom bed, a microwave above the window and a fridge under the bed. He told me to get comfortable as he made his final checks of truck and trailer. Once they were done he got back in and we made our start.

John explained that it would be slow going at first as getting out of the city was always a pain, even in Covid. Once we were on the open road, as he called it, we started to maintain a steady speed and he was able to relax a bit. We made small talk as we went and he told me how he owned the truck himself and he work for himself. He was a freelance truck driver that worked for the company's and jobs that suited him. We made a quick stop for lunch but John want to get to a certain stop tonight and that meant making good time. I was just happy to be on my way home. We made the truck stop he wanted just before it started to get dark. We parked up and John told me to get a bag sorted that contained shower items, toothbrush and PJs as we could use their facilities here. I got what I needed inside a small bag and joined him in the truck stop.

"Let's get some food first." He told me.

"Ok, my treat." I said.

"Oh no need here. I will get the first dinner." He said.

"No you said I could pay for dinner to pay my way." I told him.

"We can discuss payments later." He said, ending the discussion.

I was unsure what he meant but I let it go. Inside the truck stop was bigger then I thought it was going to be. It contained a fair sized shop and a restaurant. We made our way to that and ordered food. For a truck stop the food was better then expected as well. Maybe being a truck driver was not so bad. Next door was the toilets and showers. It felt good to take a shower after spending the day in the truck. After my shower I dressed in my PJs, a long sleeved top and trousers. I put my semi wet hair up into a ponytail, brushed my teeth and left. Back in the truck John was already inside. He had drawn the curtains across the windows and was sat on the bed facing the front of the cab.

"How was your shower?" He asked.

"It was good." I replied. John had turn the passenger seat around so it now face the bed and I sat on it with my legs crossed under me.

"Do you want to discuss payment?" He asked.

"Yeah, I'm more then happy to pay for food and to help out with fuel." I told him.

"You see the company in working for on this trip cover all expanses. That includes all food and fuel." He replied.

"Oh ok." I said unsure of how I could pay now.

"And I'm also risking my job bringing you along." He said.

"I know. I am thankful." I told him.

"So why don't you pay me with a blowjob" he said.

"What!" I said shocked.

"I want you to give me a blowjob and we can call us even." He smirked.

"No way." I said harshly.

"You don't really have a choice." He told me.

"What do you mean?" I asked getting scared.

"Well you have no idea where you are and no way of getting home. If you get caught you will face a massive fine and be sent back to LA." He said. He was right, I did not know where I was. It was also late now and the only place I had seen for miles was this truck stop. And the fear of being caught by the police out of state was a big one.

"Just a blowjob?" I asked quietly.

"Just one blowjob." He replied with a smile, knowing that he had me.

"Fine." I said.

"Good girl." He laughed. Making me go red with anger and shame. He pulled the pillow of his bed and placed it by his feet on the floor.

I slowly made my way off the chair and got on my knees on the pillow. I refused to make eye contact with him as I did. Once I was in position he pulled off his sweat shorts he had changed into for the night and revealed his cock. His cock was massive, at least 10" and thick. It had a large bulbous head and a couple thick veins running up the side of it. He was also shave clean. His balls were also large and they too were shaved smooth.

"You like what you see?" He asked smugly. Too my shame I did I what I saw. Not only was it big but it was also one of the nicest looking cocks I had ever seen.

"It's not going to suck itself." He told me. Annoyed but knowing I had no choice I reach out and grabbed it. It felt just as smooth as it looked and it was warm in my hand. Slowly I leaned down I put the tip of his cock in my mouth. This earned a small groan from John. I slowly began sucking on the tip of his cock as my hand stroke him. I had always enjoyed giving blowjob to boyfriends in the past. I enjoyed the act of doing it and I enjoyed the pleasure I gave. That's why as I began sucking I felt myself get wet. I felt ashamed as I was being forced to do this and I should not be enjoying it.

"Look at me." John told me. I forgot about my humiliation and looked up at him with out hesitating.

"Good girl." He said when I obeyed. This made me go red again with shame.

"Every since you moved in above me, I wondered what your lips would look like wrapped around my cock." He laughed. "I pretty girl like you looks so much better with a cock in her mouth."

I looked back down as he said that, feeling to humiliated to keep looking at him. It was even worse that I got even wetter as he said that. I had gotten used to the size of his cock in my mouth, even though it was stretching my jaw out, and began to working more then the tip into my mouth. I used plenty of spit to help lube his cock up so that I could force more of it into my mouth. I had decided to use my best skills to get this over with quickly. I was now working half of his cock into my mouth while my hand used my excess spit to stroke his cock.

"Don't forget the balls." He told me. With out thinking I removed his cock from my mouth, and moved down to start licking and sucking his balls. My hand still worked his shaft as I did.

"Look at me again." He said. With one of his balls in my mouth I looked back up at him. "I don't know what looks better. My cock or my balls in your mouth."

For some reason I maintained yet eye contact as I sucked on his balls. His comments made be blush again, and again I felt myself getting wetter.

Once his balls were soaking wet and his shaft was starting to dry out I went back to sucking his cock. I used my other hand to massage his now wet balls.

"God you are good." He commented.

I spent the next few minutes working his cock and balls with mouth and both balls and his moans were getting louder. As I could feel his cock begin to tense up he pushed me off his cock and grabbed it himself. After a few strokes he exploded, cumming all over my face. I was too shocked to move and I felt it hit me. It started at my hair and each spurt hit lower until the last one hit my chin. I managed to open my eyes to see his half limp cock in his cum soaked hand. With his other hand he moved my head down and forced his cock back into my mouth.

"Clean it." He ordered. I did my best to clean his cock. A secret I had never told any of my boyfriends was that I quite liked cum. Both being cummed on and the taste. I thought if they ever found out they would want it all the time, instead of me doing it for them when they did nice things for them.

I could feel with warm cum on my face and could taste it in my mouth. It tasted nice compared to some of the cum I had tasted before. He wiped his cum soaked had on my top, it already had cum on it that had dripped down my face. Once his cock was clean he passed me a pack of wipes and told me to clean myself up. I did the best I could but I knew I had missed some. Throwing the used wipes in the bin by his bed he told me to get some sleep as he got his shorts back on a laid down. I crawled up onto my bed feeling even more humiliated then before. I felt like a used cum slut. I was not able to sleep as I was too angry and ashamed. I was also extremely horny which only added to my shame. I was not willing to pleasure myself and give him the satisfaction that I was turned on.

I managed to drift off at some point and woke up to John getting the truck ready. He said he wanted to make an early start and that we could stop off later for an early lunch. I was left to sit in the passenger seat with dried cum in my hair and cum stains on my top, and underwear still damp. We did not talk as we started to drive. The cab was very dark as John said he liked no glare when driving in the dark. It was only as the sun came up that I saw how much mess was on my top.

"You want to talk about last night?" John asked.

"No." I replied harshly.

"Well I do. Fuck me but you can suck cock." He told me. I went red from shame as he said that.

"If I knew how good of a cock sucker you was I would have tried something sooner." He laughed. "But if you was not as good I would not make you do it again." My head shot up and I stared at him in anger. I would not humiliate myself like that again.

"I will not do that again. I will walk all the way home if I have to." I told him in anger.

"You see trucks are high targets for break ins." He said, ignoring what I said. "So must trucks get cameras installed." My heart sank. I was scared about what he was going to say next.

"I have some all round the outside of the cab. And I got one installed inside." He said, confirming my fears.

He pulled his phone out and passed it over to me. It had a video already loaded onto it.

"I don't some editing this morning." He said.

I pressed play and watched myself get on my knees in front of him. The camera was from just over his head. I looked round in the cab and was able to spot the camera now. I looked back at the phone and I got to see me begin sucking his cock. I don't know why but watching myself sucking on his impressive cock was turning me on again. I watched in silence as I sucked his cock and balls. The video even had sound and I could hear the wet slurping of my mouth on his cock. I knew I would do what ever he wanted to stop this video getting out. The video ended with my facial and sucking his cock clean. I was now dripping wet and feeling more humiliate then ever.

"Do you like it?" He asked.

"Why would you do this to me?" I asked back close to tears.

"Well to be honest I was just going to get the one blowjob from you. Then you gave me the best blowjob of my life." He said. For some reason that comment made be feel proud. "Then I remembered about the camera and now I have decided I want more fun."

"Your an asshole." I said harshly.

"And you are my cock sucking slut." He said. I did not reply, instead I just stared out the window in front of me.

"Now we are going to pull into the next stop and you are going to do what you do best before we go eat." He told me. I said nothing knowing I had no choice. For some reason the thought of his cock got me excited.

We drive for a few more minutes before we took the turn off for the service station. He pulled in and park at the back of the truck spaces. He got him self up and sat back on the bed in the same way as last night.

"What are you waiting for?" He asked as I did not move. I got the hint and made my way over.

"You are going to record this as well aren't you." I said.

"Yes I am." He told me. I could not argue.

"Wait." He said just as I was about to get on my knees. "Lose the PJs."

I froze for a second but knowing I had no choice I removed my top and then bottoms. I was now stood wearing nothing but a pair of black underwear.

"Theirs a good girl." He said as he pulled his shorts off letting his cock free. It was only half hard but somehow it looked more impressive in the light. I got into my position and I grabbed his cock, stroking it hard.

"You look so sexy." He told me. "But you look even sexier with it in your mouth."

I moved down and took his cock in my mouth. I quickly worked up some spit and was soon giving him a sloppy blowjob.

"Fuck me you really can suck cock." He groaned. His comment made my already wet pussy wetter. "How wet are you?"

I did not answer.

"I asked you a question." He said, putting his hand on my head stopping me.

"I'm not wet you creep." I lied.

"Don't lie to me. No girl sucks cock as well as you if they don't love it." He said. I was too ashamed to tell him the truth. I did not need to as he reached his hand down to touch the front of my panties. They were soaking.

"What did I say. You fucking love it." He laughed. My face went bright red. "Tell me how much you love sucking my cock."

"I love it." I said quietly. I had to tell him what he wanted to hear, and it was hard to hide the truth with how wet I was.

"Tell me why you love it." He ordered. Knowing he would press the question until I answered fully I decided to be honest.

"I love how big it is and how nice it looks." I told him.

"Good slut. You can carry in." He told me.

I got back to work, happy to stop embarrassing myself with my answers. I was soon working his hard cock with hand and mouth again. This time I did not need to be asked to lick his balls and done it on my own. I made eye contact with him as I did and he looked down at me with lust filled eyes. As I sucked his cock he would make comments about me being a cock sucking slut and each comment sent a tingle to my pussy. I seemed to enjoy being treated as a slut.

"Where do you want me to cum?" He asked.

"Where ever you want." I replied, knowing that that was the answer he was looking for.

"You are a good slut." He smiled. "Seen as I made you skip breakfast you beat swallow every drop."

I sealed my lips around his cock even tighter as I stroked his shaft harder. I could feel him tense and he grabbed the back of my head and forced me further down his cock. With his cock at my throat I felt the first spurt of cum hit the back of my throat. I tried my best to swallow it all but some still managed to spill out past my lips. I sat back on my knees and looked at John, I could feel the cum I had missed dripping down my chin.

"I bet you are desperate to cum." He said.

"Yes." I said quietly. I was, I had now given him 2 blowjobs without any release for myself.

"Cum for me." He ordered.

I did not need to be told twice as I was desperate. Staying on my knees I slipped one hand into my panties to touch me wet pussy. It was easy to slide two fingers into my pussy to begin fingering myself. I looked up as I worked my pussy to find John staring at me. I looked away quickly, too ashamed at my own actions. I could feel my orgasm building quickly and I was soon cumming. As I did I collapsed forward onto his legs, my head resting against his cock. When I regained my senses I stood up quickly and got dressed again.

"You can shower and change in their, then come meet me for food." He said, getting ready himself.

I got my things ready and headed off to the showers. The place was set up much like the other truck stop and I easily found the showers. It felt amazing to wash the dried cum out of my hair and and of my face. It felt like I was washing the shame of me. In the shower I tried to think why I was getting so turned on while in the truck. Was it the act of giving a blowjob? His impressive cock? Or being blackmailed and treated like a slut? I hoped it was not the last one but I was scared that it was. Once clean and dressed in fresh clothes I made my way over to the food area. John was already eating and told me to order whatever I wanted. I sat and ate my pancakes in silence. Once we finished eating we got back in the truck and got back onto the road.

Hotelroom
Hotelroom
779 Followers