Road Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they walked back to the car, Mike put his arms around Katy and gave her a passionate kiss. He looked at her and thanked her for making the trip "more interesting". He said, "Both of my brothers have been getting some from you but I haven't had anything."

She replied, "So, fuck me."

"Here?" he asked.

"Yes here" she said. "Here and now. Let your brothers watch you fuck me. They can have some too if you want to share me." She said that without thinking.

Mike pushed her over the trunk of the car and stabbed his hard prick at her. She was wet and he easily found her opening. He pumped her while her brothers watched. Robbie took a few photos. The flash showed their bodies completely. It wasn't long before he emptied into her.

"My turn," said Brad as he walked up.

"Robbie goes first," she said. You were ragging on him about getting pussy. So, you can watch him get this one then you can stick your dick in my cunt full of his cum."

Robbie stepped up and quickly got naked. He plugged his cock into her and fucked her thoroughly for fifteen minutes. They were caught in the headlights of three cars that passed but they kept going until Robbie added his cum to her cunt. There were no rubbers, they were pumping their semen into her warm wet pussy. They got a few more photos.

Then it was Brad's turn. He laid her on a patch of grass and mounted her. His cock had been in her hand, on her thigh and in her mouth. Now he wanted to be inside her like he had imagined since his brother brought her home. He made it last. He wanted to remember it and hoped she would remember it too. Mike certainly would. It was too late for Mike to have second thoughts. He had thoroughly shared her. He watched Brad fuck her for a long time until he finally came inside her warm cunt. She laid there exhausted and had to be helped up.

They were thirty minutes from home.

When they got there, it was close to 4 am. They went to the home of the boys' sister, Sandy. Sandy's husband was travelling so they were lucky when they got there with Katy still nude. She started to walk into the house when Sandy brought out a coat to cover her.

Sandy was the oldest and grilled her younger siblings about what they had done.

"We all fucked Mike's wife. She sucked our cocks and has been nude most of the way home. It was a hoot seeing her stripped in a McDonalds parking lot and walk past some teen-aged boys at a rest stop. Want to see some photos of where we stopped on the mountain and took turns." Robbie piped up.

When Sandy heard about Brad hassling Robbie about not having experience with women she almost choked. "I caught Robbie fucking his girlfriend on my couch two years ago. He's been living with the girl for a couple of years and he is almost engaged."

"She said yes,' Robbie offered.

"You asshole" Katy said to Robbie and she slapped his face, but only with feigned anger.

She continued, "Robbie are you going to share your girlfriend with your brothers?"

Robbie hesitated but Mike and Chad said, "Oh yes he will." Robbie nodded.

The end

12