Road Trip Ch. 04

Story Info
Sex on the beach (not only the cocktail) and new experiences.
10.2k words
4.55
14.3k
4

Part 4 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/09/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ch. 04

Sex on the beach (not only the cocktail) and new experiences

*

Author's notes:

1. This is a work of fiction. The activities and practices described in this story are not necessarily either condoned or recommended. If you choose to do anything described in real life with real people you do so at your own risk.

2. All characters are fictional and any likeness to any living person is purely coincidental. The story is purely imaginary and, to the author's knowledge, bears no relationship to any factual occurrence.

3. For those who haven't yet read the previous chapters, I suggest you read them to provide context before continuing with this chapter. I am open to suggestions about where you would like this story to go, if you wish to comment. Thanks.

*******************************

The early Fall sun caressed my body like warm, liquid honey as I lay naked on the beach. I thought back over the glorious weeks of summer since Celeste sat at my table in the bar. It seemed like a lifetime ago; it was a lifetime ago. I turned my head slightly and watched her breasts rising and falling with her breathing. I could have watched them all day, the beautiful, firm yet soft globes of flesh, now lightly tanned from our week on the coast, with her hard nipples poking skywards from her darker aureoles. It seemed her nipples were constantly hard these days, maybe trying to outdo my cock.

My gaze wandered over the beach where we lay. We had spent the week since we arrived hunting out the clothing-optional beaches for which this coast was famous, or notorious, depending on your viewpoint. This one was probably the best we'd found, sheltered so there was little blowing sand, large enough to accommodate those sunbathers who preferred an all-over tan, yet not prudish in any way, as some of the more popular beaches tended to be. As well as sun and sea bathing, we also enjoyed other exercise and diversions at the beach.

As my eyes progressed downwards over Celeste's neatly trimmed bush, which she insisted was sexier than when it was completely clean shaven, I noticed some movement a short distance away where the closest couple to us had apparently decided to take their loving to the next level. They were lying on their sides facing each other, her legs wrapped around his hips as she was very obviously enjoying his cock plowing her furrow. They moved together gently, kissing each other, their free hands caressing and massaging each other's body; she massaging his ass cheeks while he massaged her breasts. Their bodies flowed together as water in a stream flows gently over a rocky bed, not turbulent, that would come later, but accommodating, each melding with the other to make a cohesive, lascivious, sexy whole.

I caressed Celeste's stomach gently and watched as her eyes flickered open.

"Showtime to the right, sweetheart," I murmured in her ear as I turned onto my right side, my erection pressing into her hip.

She turned her head toward me and we kissed, then she rolled onto her right side also and wriggled closer, lifting her left thigh so my cock could slide between her thighs, pressing against her damp pussy lips. My left arm reached over her and cradled her left breast, stroking her already hard nipple as she pressed her hips back against mine. Together we watched the loving couple who were now moving more openly, aware that they had an audience and watching us as we lay together.

From further along the beach a couple was approaching, one of the many couples who would stroll hand in hand, or with arms around each other, watching lovers sunbathing together and occasionally, as in this instance, making love together. There seemed to be no etiquette about this. Nobody seemed to be concerned about couples making love in public on the beach. Why should they be concerned? Wasn't making love something all loving couples did? The freedom that this lack of restriction allowed was amazing and made every lovemaking session on the beach a special event. Once the approaching couple were at that critical distance, the unspecified distance that allowed them to watch the action clearly yet still preserve the remoteness that beach decorum seemed to require, they spread their towel on the sand, he sat down, leaning back on his elbows, his cock waving in the air until his partner sat on his lap facing away from him, wriggling her hips so he was firmly implanted inside one of her two receptive openings. Once in position, they seemed to remain almost completely still, her hands on her breasts twisting her nipples gently.

As I noticed several other strolling couples changing direction towards the current activity, I also saw that the activity was heating up a little. The movement of both partners had become both faster and stronger. He was now nibbling her neck, nipping at the skin as a lion would do to his lioness during coupling. Suddenly she gripped him harder and together they rolled until she was on her back and he was in the classic missionary position between her legs. She quickly wrapped her legs tightly around him, her feet crossed behind his back. I felt Celeste wriggling her hips, trying to coax my cock into her wet love tunnel. I resisted the urge to help her, knowing that not being able to achieve her goal would make her all the more determined and all the more sexy when we finally became the new act on the beach stage.

There were now three couples as well as us watching the show. Each of them was more or less engaged in some form of sexual intimacy with their partner. The woman in the main attraction was now in the full process of receiving her lover's long, hard, deep thrusts. Even from where we were, we could hear her sharply expelled air as he thrust fully inside her, helped by her hands pulling upwards rhythmically against his ass cheeks. She was rolling her head from side to side, making soft mewling sounds while he had his elbows in the sand, his hands cupping her breasts and rolling her nipples between thumbs and forefingers.

Suddenly her crisis arrived. She thrust upwards against his hips, lifting her ass off the towel, and bit his shoulder to stifle her scream as she very obviously was overtaken by a strong orgasm. He made one, two, three further thrusts into her then held on tightly as he apparently came hard into her depths. After a few seconds they gradually relaxed, her body lying flat on the towel as he rested on her, keeping his weight off her chest to allow her to inhale deeply after her exertions.

A few minutes later, two of the three couples stood up to leave, each male partner having a shining, hard and undoubtedly horny cock. Having observed the situation on several previous occasions, these wandering couples seemed to watch three, four or even five of these displays before they became so horny that they simply had to put on a show of their own. Celeste and I had wandered around on two of the several days we'd been at this beach, but today we'd decided on a more relaxed approach.

Eventually the persistence of the viewers who were still watching was rewarded and they, and we, saw the guy withdraw from his lover's pussy, his cock now limp and shiny as his partner slid her fingers between her pussy lips, looking at her cum covered fingers before feeding her partner his own cum. He licked her fingers with relish, received another fingerful, then dropped his face to her pussy and fed directly from the source. This seemed to be too much for the other couple watching, who were face to face sitting on their towel, rocking back and forth with his cock most definitely deep inside her. As the guy ate his cum from his partner's pussy, the woman in the watching couple groaned and began visibly shaking in orgasm.

"Let me in, you bastard," hissed Celeste as she tried desperately to trap my cock with her clasping pussy.

I moved my left hand from her breast and slid my fingers between her lips, massaging her clit for a few seconds before sliding my finger into her sloppy vagina. Very wet and very ready, I decided.

"You want to fuck?" I asked.

In a few quick movements she'd rolled towards me, pushed me onto my back, thrown her leg over me and was lying on me, her hungry pussy covering my rigid pole. She moved forward and kissed me, a long, tongue entwining kiss, before sliding down and impaling herself on my thick, hard cock. As it reached its full depth and she pressed her clit against my pubic bone, she let out a sigh.

"Aaaahhhhh, that's soooo good, baby, soooo fuckin' good," she murmured as she savored the sensations with her eyes closed.

I watched her enjoying being penetrated and saw out of the corner of my eye two wandering couples changing course towards us as well as the couple we had so recently watched stand, walk a few steps closer and then sit next to each other, she holding his cock while he massaged her sopping pussy as they observed us.

I cupped Celeste's butt with my hands and began moving her slowly and gently back and forth in time with her hip thrusts as she fucked herself on my cock. I could feel the head of my cock moving back and forth inside her, slow, small movements that increased our need for each other rather than assuaging our desire. I noticed that the two other couples were sitting quite close to us now and that several more wanderers were approaching. Maybe we should sell tickets, I thought.

I began thrusting with my hips, seeking more stimulation, wanting to cum inside my darling but also wanting to prolong the intense eroticism of the moment. I became aware of her hard nipples rubbing up and down my chest, stimulating me as it must have been stimulating her. I moved the forefinger of my right hand towards her ass crack, then slid it downwards and lubricated it from her juices, bringing those to her ass and gently rubbing them over her puckered hole. I repeated this many times, feeling her ass becoming slippery as I began inserting my finger into her tight hole, gently stretching her sphincter, feeling her initial tension ease.

She kissed me again, a sloppy, slightly uncoordinated kiss as she lost the fine edge of her control over her body. Her movements became faster, more insistent as she pounded my cock with her pussy, each of her thrusts being accompanied by a soft grunt of expelled air. I pushed my finger into her ass a little further, massaging inside her entrance as my cock pressed against the end of her loose and sloppy tunnel, so obviously wanting to be filled with my cum. She began making small keening sounds which I knew meant she was close. I thrust harder, pressing my hips upwards, against the end of her cunt, against her sensitized clit. She gasped, her body beginning to shudder; I thrust my finger into her ass and she let out a scream as her orgasm hit.

Celeste's body went rigid; I felt her vaginal muscles clenching and releasing my cock, her anal muscles doing the same to my finger. She rolled around on top of me as I held her body in position with my left arm. She was panting for breath, moaning in pleasure as her orgasm washed through her, over her, taking over her senses for the few moments that it lasted. Then she relaxed on top of me and I heard some applause from the couples watching. They had obviously enjoyed the show. I glanced at them, most of them now engaged in sexual activities of their own.

My awareness returned to Celeste, who was now propped up on her elbows as she began kissing me.

"That was wonderful, honey," she murmured.

"Yes, I know, you were great. I love making you cum like that," I replied as I removed my finger from her ass.

"Did you cum?"

"No, sweetheart, not that time. I'm probably all cummed out for a while."

"I need a swim. Come on, let's swim."

She stood up, my still hard cock bending upwards as it emerged from its sheath, then she grabbed my hand and together we ran towards the surf, past the couples coupling, my hard cock swaying from side to side with each step. We hit the water at a run and continued until we were forced to stop in thigh-deep water. Still holding my hand, Celeste dived into a wave; I had no choice but to follow.

We emerged from the water, still holding hands. We separated and swam seawards for a short distance, out of the breaking wave zone. We floated, holding each other, kissing each time a wave washed over us. I felt my cock slowly soften in the cool water. We remained like that, holding each other, silently, for many minutes, feeling our bodies being cleansed of sand and sex by the ocean. Then we returned to shore and walked hand in hand back to our towels.

We sat and sun dried for a short time and noticed the first couple who we had watched, and who had then watched us, approach us slowly and warily, aware that they were breaking the code of privacy of the beach. Once they were close enough to speak, the woman began speaking to us.

"Hi, I'm Lexie, but most people call me Lex, and this is my husband Edward, better known as Ted, and we're so pleased that you watched us and let us watch you," she gushed, "And we have a question for you."

She stopped for breath and Celeste quickly intervened.

"Hi Lex and Ted, I'm Celeste and this is Hank. We really enjoyed watching you and having you watch us."

Lex looked at Ted, then back at us, before continuing.

"Is it Ok if we sit with you?"

"Of course, pull up a towel," smiled Celeste.

I stood as they approached and shook hands with Ted, then was overwhelmed by Lex's close and personal, full-frontal hug and kiss on the lips. Celeste stood and was quickly enveloped by Ted's arms as they also shared a kiss and hug. They spread their towels next to ours and we all sat.

"We're usually direct so if that offends you, I apologize in advance," said Lex, "But we so enjoyed watching you that we wondered if you shared?"

"Like, you want to know if we'd be willing to swap partners and things like that?" asked Celeste, seeking clarification.

"Yes, exactly. We're staying in an apartment and while it only has one bedroom, the bed is huge. Lex thought you might like to share it with us," confirmed Ted.

Celeste and I looked at one another, wordlessly trying to communicate before one answered for us both. We'd been sleeping rough since we left the circus, under a tree on a blanket on the ground. An apartment and a real bed would be unaccustomed luxuries. In the end we both began speaking at once; I stopped and listened to Celeste, noting that she seemed to be talking to Ted's cock while, had I been answering, I would at least have shared my glances between Lex's breasts and bare pussy.

"That would be wonderful and we'd certainly look forward to swapping partners with you guys."

"That's wonderful," gushed Lex, turning to embrace Celeste while Ted and I simply grinned at each other, watching our naked partners. I guessed that Ted was as enthusiastic about seeing them together as I was.

"Great," continued Lex, "So let's head back to the apartment and you can bring your gear as well and we can have a celebratory drink."

We stood and led our new friends to our bikes, where we stowed our towels, pulled on our brief swimwear, that being about all we would need for the short ride, and dismantled our camp, what little of it there was. Ted pointed out their apartment, a short walk away, as they pulled on their swimwear and began walking as we finished our packing.

"It's going to feel strange wearing swimwear while riding," commented Celeste.

I looked her over, her swimwear hiding very little; two small patches over her nipples, a small thong to hide her pussy hair. She may as well have been naked, but these small scraps of fabric were considered sufficient cover to allow her to visit any non-clothing optional beach. It was a strange world indeed, I mused.

"So long as you don't fall off you'll be fine," I told her.

We rode the short distance to the apartment block, parked in what appeared to be a safe location, took most of our belongings from the bikes, including our leathers, and joined Ted and Lex on the sidewalk.

"Come on up," grinned Ted, using his key tag to open the gate, then operate the elevator as we sped to the 15th floor. He opened the door and indicated for us to enter. The lounge room had a kitchen to the side and he indicated we could put our gear in a corner, then he threw open the sliding glass doors and we all walked onto the deck. The beach was laid out in front of us with the sparkling ocean forming a beautiful backdrop. From this height we could see a long way towards each end of the beach, the right-hand end requiring conventional clothing, the left end being the end we had frequented. We could see, but not make out details of, couples engaged in amorous adventures on the left end of the beach, a distinct difference from the sedate behavior of those enjoying the other end.

"Like a beer or something else?" asked Ted.

I accepted a beer while Celeste asked what something elses were available. Lex told her that her favorite was Sex on the Beach, the drink, not the activity, she grinned. Celeste agreed and Ted collected the beers and then expertly mixed a generous serving of vodka with the peach schnapps before adding the orange and cranberry juice. He presented the glasses to Celeste and Lex, then handed me a beer.

"To good times," toasted Ted, clinking glasses together.

"Mmmm, that's delicious," said Celeste after her first sip. "I could get hooked on that, just like I am on the real thing," she chuckled.

Ted placed his beer on a table. "I'm getting naked again, unless anyone has any objections."

Nobody did, and we all stripped off before sitting in the reclining chairs on the deck, watching the view.

"Does anyone object to nudity on the deck?" asked Celeste.

"No, they're pretty private and if anyone was to object, why would they rent an apartment at a nudist beach?" asked Ted.

We each filled in relevant details about ourselves for the next hour or so, Ted and Lex being very interested in our circus experiences, especially when she described how she had trained Nimah to strip her. She also mentioned being fucked by the pony Shelty, describing how it felt to have a pony cock cumming inside her. By the time she'd finished Ted and I were rock hard and Lex and Celeste were unconsciously rubbing their pussies. It was high time that someone did something to ease the sexual tension we were all feeling.

Celeste looked around and grinned. "Looks like we're all ready for some fun," she said.

We all nodded agreement, so Celeste continued.

"Honey," she said turning to Lex, "Do you enjoy women?"

Lex immediately grinned and instead of answering, stood and walked the few steps to Celeste then sat on her lap, legs wide apart, facing her. She reached forward and they began kissing sexily, hungrily. I glanced at Ted and saw him looking towards me, both of us grinning widely.

"Let's get comfortable and watch the show," he said, "Lex has done this a few times and it's always worth watching."

Both women were still kissing each other as their hands roamed over the other's body, caressing, squeezing, exploring. They kept this up for a long time; I had learned long ago that women take loving at a slower pace with each other than with men; women with women were often more process oriented rather that goal oriented, which made watching them such an enjoyable pastime.

After about twenty minutes Lex stood up and reached out her hand, which Celeste took, then they walked inside to the bedroom, Celeste looking back at me over her shoulder in an unspoken invitation. The bed was enormous, at least a superking size, and they lay in the center facing each other, continuing to kiss. I watched Celeste as Lex massaged her pussy lips, sliding her fingers between them, then slowly and repeatedly stimulated her clit, causing Celeste to moan in pleasure as her body shuddered from the stimulation. After a lengthy period of this, during which time Celeste stimulated Lex in similar ways, Lex penetrated Celeste with one finger, adding a second a few minutes later, then, holding her fingers together, she eased her fingers inside.