Road Trip Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I carried out her instructions to the letter, counting off the seconds between strokes, watching her body jolt after each one, not as much as that first one, but a definite full body response. The tears welled in her closed eyes as the pain grew with each stroke, but she kept her eyes closed, which was just as well; I doubt I could have continued if she'd been watching me. I would have interpreted her looks, no matter how loving, as accusations.

From an academic viewpoint, it was interesting watching the stripes redden on her breasts after each blow. I gave her two strokes on the underside, two on the topside followed by one across her nipples, this last causing her to react vigorously as her body tensed, then she used her hand to rub the pain away. It would be interesting at some later time to punish her while she was restrained, I thought, then chastised myself mentally for even thinking this, wondering what was happening to the guy who didn't want to hurt his lover.

Once that was completed, she opened her eyes and looked into mine, once again thanking me for the amazing, albeit painful, experience.

"One more favor, darling, before you hang up the rod."

"What's that, honey?" already fearing the worst.

She wriggled backwards up the bench until she could place her feet together on the end. Then she spread her knees wide apart, fully exposing her pussy and wide open, flowing opening. The experience had certainly turned her on, which could only be a good thing, I thought as my cock gave a leap in expectation.

"You want me to fuck you, right here and now?" I asked.

"No, darling, I want you to cane my pussy with the small cane, five strokes and make certain the last stroke is hard and lands on my clit."

I started to protest but she raised her hand to silence me.

"Yes, I know it will hurt; yes I know I don't have to do this; but yes, I also know that I want this experience. Remember that all this is simply a trial; before we leave here I want to be caned with at least 50 strokes at one session and if you won't do it, I'm sure Ted will. Now, please cane my pussy like I asked, darling, then we'll fuck if you want to."

If I want to, I thought, hell, I wanted to alright; wanted to fuck her for the next few days continuously, but first there was work to be done. I didn't answer but moved the stool under the bench and admired the unobstructed view of her shaved pussy with a slight fuzz, incongruously thinking I must give her another shave soon, then placed the cane on her left labia, looking into her eyes as she watched me.

"You're sure?" I asked, hoping she'd relent on the punishment she had decreed for herself.

"I'm sure; do it, cane my pussy and make it hard strokes."

I was caning downwards so could easily use my whole arm swing. I raised the cane above my head, took a last look into her eyes, then brought my arm down, striking her left lip. Her hips lifted off the bench as she tensed, she rolled her head sideways, biting her lower lip to stifle her scream, her hands clutched at the bench cover and her body trembled, then relaxed. As a red line slowly appeared to show the line of impact, so a slow smile spread across her face.

We didn't speak. I mentally counted the seconds, trying to work out whether to give the second stroke on the same lip or the other side, decided on the same lip, aimed and struck. This time she let out a shriek; no amount of lip biting could supress that. Her body arched upwards and tears oozed out of her eyes, which were squeezed tightly shut. I counted again, then struck the right lip, repeating the blow a second time 30 seconds later. Her responses were less physical but again the second blow elicited a shriek. One to go.

During the 30 second count I adjusted her labia so as to completely expose her engorged clit which was peeking out from under its hood. Knowing the sensitivity of this organ from past explorations, I knew that every one of its thousands of nerve endings would be screaming within the next few seconds. I laid the rod centrally in her trench, centrally between her lips, directly across her open entrance and exposed clit. This was going to hurt, was my last thought before I raised my arm. Determined to give her what she wanted, I brought the rod down as hard as I could swing.

I watched as the rod struck right on target. Time seemed to stand still as I saw it land on her clit, pressing, squashing and deforming the sensitive organ. Then my ears were assailed by a blood-curdling scream of agony as her body seemed to literally leap off the bench a few inches then thud back into place. She closed her legs and rolled from side to side. I dropped the rod and held her body, preventing it from rolling off the bench as it thrashed and writhed in agony in my grasp.

After what seemed like hours, during which time my guilt and remorse rose through me and I began blaming myself for the pain I had caused, telling myself I should have refused to strike that last blow, she settled down and relaxed. Her breathing slowed, she gently explored and massaged her pussy with her hand, feeling her clit to try to assess the damage, then her eyes popped open and before I could apologize fervently, she smiled a broad, happy and completely natural smile.

"Ooohhh, honey, you're the best," she said, "That was awesomely amazing. I've never felt pain like that, nor have I ever felt the amount of pleasure that such pain brings, and it's certainly the most intense orgasm I've ever had. Thank you so, so much."

"Pleasure? Orgasm? You mean you enjoyed it? You came from me caning your clit?"

"Oh, yes, darling, you've got no idea. But I guess you want your reward now."

She reached out and felt my cock, which was rock hard, and smeared my precum over the head.

"Yeah, just as I thought, you're hot and ready. Fuck me, honey, forget about making love, just fuck me hard, get your rocks off in me and make me cum again and again."

I wasn't about to turn down that invitation. I positioned myself between her thighs, grasped her hips firmly and thrust my aching cock into her drooling cunt. We fucked hard, her gasping breath peaking as she came again on my cock, then again a few moments later as I pressed my cock into her deeply, my pubic bone mashing her abused clit, causing her unknown pain as I ejaculated my huge load of sperm into her pulsing depths. I fell forward onto her body, forgetfully grasping and massaging her breasts as we kissed. The pain from my hands caused her to cum once more, her muscles clasping my cock as though to suck every last drop of cum from my body.

We cleaned up, ourselves and the equipment, then headed upstairs and joined Ted and Lex for lunch. They were intrigued and amazed by what we'd been up to downstairs and both welcomed Celeste to the pain slut club; a club I was destined never to join. That afternoon they were still busy, catching up after their holiday, so Celeste and I swam in the ocean and walked naked, hand in hand along the deserted beach, aware only of our viewing neighbor, for whom we put on a show, making love in the sand dunes right in front of their balcony and in clear view of them as they sat watching us through binoculars. We giggled as we wondered what they thought of Celeste's new ass decorations.

Another memorable occasion was when Ted had gone to town and Lex decided it was time Celeste learnt a little about tight lacing. Apparently, Lex had started this when she was in her teens and had continued it fairly regularly ever since. She explained how it was done by all fashionable women during earlier times, a slim waist being seen as essential to attracting a prosperous husband as well as sexy lovers, which Victorian women seemed to enjoy collecting, even with their husband's knowledge in many cases. Lex took us into her bedroom and opened a cupboard which held a great many corsets in various colors, shapes and sizes.

"I'll put one on and show you how to lace it up, then we'll find one for you, Ok?" she asked Celeste.

She agreed willingly, so I sat on the bed and watched these two gorgeous women, one sporting rapidly fading cane marks, listening as Lex told Celeste the finer points about selecting a corset, the various types that she had, and explained how they were fitted and gradually tightened to constrict the waist, a process which usually required the internal movement of some body organs and most often restricted the wearer's ability to breath, which was why Victorian women would often swoon when they were in a tense situation or when they made love; it wasn't the sensations that caused it, simply the lack of oxygen.

"So, don't think you're a better lover when I'm wearing a corset and faint when I cum on your cock," said Celeste, looking at me with a grin.

Lex chose a corset that needed to be laced up, explaining that many have a zipper up the front, allowing the laces to be left tied in place so that it can be used by a woman without assistance. However, today there was plenty of assistance, so she would be able to instruct us in the lacing procedure. She wrapped the corset around her, Celeste helping to hold the back while she moved the front into the right position, supporting the underside of her breasts, fitting over her hips, with the point at the base centered over her pussy.

Lex then instructed Celeste how to feed the laces through the eyelets at the back, pulling them snug to begin with to hold the corset in place, then tightening them sequentially until the two edges met right the way down. While Celeste was doing this, Lex held onto a rail in the cupboard so Celeste could pull as hard as was needed to make the edges meet. It took around half an hour before it was to Lex's satisfaction. She paraded in front of us and the mirror, admiring her hourglass shaped body, her nipples hard from arousal.

"Your turn now, sweetheart," she told Celeste, selecting what she thought would be a suitable starter corset.

Celeste disagreed with her choice, selecting instead a purple one, which was her favorite color.

"Well, that will be hard for you the first time," cautioned Lex, "It really is a very severe corset for a novice."

But Celeste would not be dissuaded; I had already learned that when she made up her mind it stayed made up and any disagreement simply caused her to dig her toes in. Opposition was futile; a lesson I had learned early in our relationship.

Lex positioned the purple corset around Celeste's body, turning her to show me the wide gap between the edges, a gap that would require a great deal of compression of Celeste's stomach to remove. Lex began threading the laces through the eyelets, pulling them moderately tight so there was enough length of lace to fill all the holes. Then she began again feeding more of each lace through the holes, gradually pulling the corset tighter. Celeste gripped the rail hard, breathing out and pulling her stomach in as she withstood Lex's strong tugs on the laces, feeling her waist being compressed more and more with each successive tightening. After nearly half an hour Lex told her that would do.

Celeste paraded in front of the mirror and in front of me. I was amazed at the difference in her body shape, the corset tapering from just below her breasts to a narrow point immediately above her hips. The corset under her breasts forced more flesh into her mounds, making them larger and firmer than usual, and her nipples were engorged from the stimulation caused by the compression.

"I need the bathroom," she told me, and rushed into the ensuite.

"Well, it stands to reason, I guess, more compression, less space for urine," I commented to Lex as she stood in front of me, stroking my cock gently as I fondled her pussy. "What's it like fucking in a corset?"

"The compression causes a woman's vagina to be tighter, especially at the end, much like the harness on the first night, but not quite so severe."

"So, fun for all, I guess."

"Yes, most definitely," she agreed as Celeste returned.

"There's too much gap between the edges," she said crossly, "Please tighten it so the edges meet, like on yours."

"But honey, mine is made for me, yours isn't, so it won't fit properly for a start and for a second I've developed the ability to wear this over several years while you've only had minutes," protested Lex.

"Doesn't matter, I don't want a gaping slot down my back. Please tighten it more."

She'd turned towards me as she said that, her eyes pleading with me to do as she bid. I melted, as I did when that happened.

"Lex, could I have a go at tightening the laces a bit more please?" I asked.

"Well, Ok, if you must," said Lex huffily.

Celeste returned to the rail and I began pulling laces through the eyelet holes as hard as I could. After three passes through, the edges were significantly closer together and Celeste's figure was looking absolutely sexily gorgeous. I could see the time coming where she would want to wear a corset full time.

"Once more, pulling harder, darling, then I'll agree it's as tight as it can go," she cajoled.

I glanced at Lex and received a slight nod and shrug of her shoulders, so once more tightened each lace, surprising even myself how much slack I could achieve as the edges began touching at the top first. Once they touched it seemed like it was easier to get each successive eyelet pair to touch and, with much effort and very shallow breathing on Celeste's part, the edges magically came together the whole way down. I tied off the last knot, Celeste reached around to feel the touching edges, then turned to me and seemed to stagger against me, kissing me gratefully.

"Thank you so much, honey, I'll definitely have to give you a bonus tonight," she told me, gasping for breath.

She let go and I released her, but she seemed unable to regain her balance.

"Ooohhh, what's wrong with me? My legs don't seem to obey my brain."

"That sometimes happens if corsets are too tight," commented Lex, "I'll loosen it a little for you."

"No you won't, I'll sit down instead," replied Celeste, holding the wall as she staggered from the room and made her way slowly to the balcony, where she sank gratefully and gracelessly into a recliner, gasping for breath.

I'd followed her and sat facing her on another recliner while Lex went to the kitchen, presumably to prepare lunch as it was that time.

"Honey, I want to be fucked in a corset for the first time right now. There's no point in me going through this if I don't get the full experience. You up for that, darling?"

I'd never been one to turn down an offer like that so I sat beside her and we began kissing and fondling each other. My cock was totally rampant just from looking at my angel in purple with her tiny waist and full breasts capped by hard nipples, and I sensed that Celeste wasn't in the mood to waste any time either. I lay her back on the recliner and took my place between her wide-open legs, seeing her juices flowing from her love tunnel. I wasted no time in easing into her, feeling the tightness that Lex had mentioned due to the compression of the corset, and noticing that I hit the end when only half way inside, presumably due to her abdomen shortening her vagina. I withdrew and pressed harder, gradually making a way in as Celeste moaned in pleasure, pulling on her nipples and squeezing her breasts to add to the sensations.

After a few minutes of effort, I was fully inside her tight sheath, my pubic bone pressing against her engorged clit. She put her hands around my ass cheeks and pulled me harder into her, moaning as the pressure against her clit increased and also due to my hands squeezing her breasts and nipples. We kissed as I moved my hips back and forth, fucking gently in and out, feeling her stimulation increase as soft moans escaped from her lips through our kiss. After a few minutes of this she began humping her hips upwards, wanting more, harder and faster. I increased my pace and pressure and she broke our kiss, her breath coming in short, staccato pants as she began making a keening wail which ended in her body thrashing about beneath me in full orgasm, then nothing.

As though someone had switched a switch, she just collapsed, motionless beneath me. Then she let out a shuddering sigh and began breathing fast and shallowly. After a few breaths she opened her eyes, shook her head and grinned.

"I think I passed out, just like Victorian ladies did."

I relaxed; was that all that happened. "Yes, I do believe you did, my darling, right at the crux of your orgasm too. How do you feel now?"

"Pretty breathless and also frustrated. I didn't finish my orgasm so I still need one; I'm horny as hell."

Without another word, I resumed fucking my sexy darling, moving in and out, my own arousal having dropped as a result of the incident, enabling me to continue for longer. Quickly she returned to her pre-orgasmic state, thrusting her hips upwards at mine, taking me deep inside her as I massaged her breasts and twisted her nipples. She was quickly panting for breath, almost there, then she threw back her head and . . . fainted again.

I stopped all movement, watching as once again she rested for a few seconds then revived, apparently unharmed by the temporary loss of consciousness.

"Ooohhh, I feel sooo frustrated," she moaned, I was sooo close, almost there, then nothing. How are you, darling? Did you cum?"

"No, I was getting close but then just as you were about to cum you passed out. I stopped at that stage; no fun fucking an unconscious woman. So basically, I've been reset now and I'm ready and horny for more."

"Ooohhh, I don't know what to do. Every time I'm nearly there I faint. I could go on like this for hours, unless I loosen the corset. So frustrating. Let's try again."

I began once more, slowly this time, trying to arouse without causing the excited rapid breathing that resulted in oxygen shortages. I plunged deeply into her slippery hole, feeling her velvety skin against my sensitive cock. Her breathing seemed better, its rate only increasing slightly. I focused on giving her stimulation without the need for to become overly active, wriggling my hips each time I was fully implanted to stimulate her clit. It seemed to be working. She was still conscious and gripping my ass cheeks hard, pulling me into her with each thrust, then I was there, unstoppable, my cum welling up into my cock and spurting into the depths of her hungry cunt. She must have felt my hot pulsing discharge because suddenly she was there too, a scream heralding her orgasm as she thudded her hips against mine, her head rolling from side to side, her cunt clenching and releasing my cock like an iron fist, then nothing, just a few slight quivers as she once more fainted away.

This time she took longer to come around, long enough to cause me concern, but sure enough she awoke after a few minutes and grinned up at me, seeming to have lost the urgency and desperation of the other times.

"Ooohhh, honey, I made it; I came then I fainted. I'm a Victorian woman through and through it seems. Thank you, sweetheart, you felt so good cumming in me, it just pushed me over the edge and I felt like I was surfing a waterfall into oblivion."

I chuckled at her analogy, then slowly rolled off her to allow her to breathe easier. Lex arrived on the balcony, looking gorgeous in her corset, with a tray of lunch and drinks.

"I'm guessing you two are hungry after your exercise," she said, adding, "Even though wearing corsets is a wonderful way to reduce your meal sizes."

She placed the tray on the table and sat next to me, reaching for my still semi-hard cock protruding from between my legs.

"Looks like you both had fun. Hard cumming in a corset that's too tight, eh," she commented, looking at Celeste, "After lunch it's my turn, right honey?"