Road Trip Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do that to me, honey," whispered Helen.

I slid my hands between our bodies as she leant slightly backwards, then cupped her breasts and squeezed her nipples, gently at first, watching her face to see when it was too much. As I approached the level I used on Celeste, she shook her head and bit her lip. I kept that pressure on without increasing anymore and felt Helen begin to move her hips back and forth, sliding my cock into and almost out of her slippery hole. Her movements became faster and faster until with a short, sharp scream she pressed against me, panting, shaking as she had a second orgasm. Slowly I released her nipples, knowing they could hurt once the ecstasy wore off. Then she relaxed, lying against me, her breathing slowing.

We relaxed for a few minutes as Helen recovered, her head lying against my shoulder as we both watched our partners make love. George was fucking into Celeste hard, withdrawing almost completely then thrusting inside her to his full depth, mashing her clit between their crotches. I noticed that Celeste was biting her lower lip, a sign that she was either in pain, but could tolerate it, or that she was ready to cum. This time it was the latter, or both as George continued to squeeze her nipples hard, but her thrusting against him indicated that she was approaching her release. It happened quickly; one second she was thrusting, the next she gave a scream as she writhed on the sofa, her body completely at the mercy of the sensations coursing through her as she rolled her head from side to side, experiencing her ultimate ecstasy.

I began thrusting into Helen once more, holding her hips as I moved her back and forth against me, her clit rubbing over my cock as it entered and left her oozing love tunnel. She quickly responded, leaning against me as she thrust with her hips, her body responding to my renewed torture of her sensitive nipples. It took only a few moments, it seemed, before she was giving clear signs of approaching yet another orgasm and I felt my own climax approaching. I thrust deeper, faster, squeezing her nipples harder, and then she screamed in my ear and simultaneously I felt my first burst of hot sperm flow through my cock as I spurted deep inside her vagina. More spurts followed as her body writhed, wriggled and surged against mine, cumming hard and seeking more stimulation. As I relaxed in post-orgasmic bliss, I realized that Helen and Celeste were very similar; both seemed to be addicted to sex and both were obviously multi-orgasmic.

We relaxed together and watched as our partners made love together both cumming together a few minutes later. Then, as they rested and looked towards us, we smiled at one another, feeling completely sated for the next little while anyway.

"How was that, darling," George asked Helen.

"That was wonderful. Very similar to what you do, but I loved having my nipples squeezed really hard, so hopefully you'll do that for me in future. I also loved having several orgasms before Hank came, but then you gave Celeste that same treatment, so I guess it was a learning curve for you too. No more nights of just one orgasm then sleep from now on I hope."

"That's Ok for you, but we guys need to cum too and we can't just cum and cum and cum some more like you gals," objected George.

Celeste smiled. "You reckon?" she asked, "Just wait for a bit; you'll cum lots more tonight. I haven't near drained you yet, and I'm sure that Hank has some in reserve for Helen as well."

Helen stood up, disengaging from me, and I watched as George withdrew his soft cock from Celeste's oozing hole and we all stood up. Celeste collected several towels and we wiped up our fluids then George and I sat while our own partners sat on our laps.

"So, what now?" asked Helen.

"Well," replied Celeste, "That was the entrée, or even maybe just the hors d'oeuvre. There's lots of courses still to come, if you'll excuse the pun. The myth that men can only cum once is just that, a myth, and, of course, our bodies accustom themselves to what is expected, so the more you cum the more you can cum. I once pulled seven loads from Hank in a night; I wonder if we can exceed that tonight?"

I groaned. "Hopefully not. Remember I slept all the next day," I protested.

"No problems, we've nothing planned for tomorrow. Besides, if we pulled seven loads from you every day you'd become accustomed to it, so again, no problem."

I groaned again and make a face at Celeste. I noticed my glass was empty so lifted Celeste off my lap and poured us more drinks, then sat, allowing Celeste to resume her seat on my lap.

We chatted for a while, discussing sexy topics, as you do when you're naked with a nubile, naked woman sitting on your lap, and I noticed that I was getting hard again. From Helen's reactions, I guessed George was as well.

"Time for bed?" asked Celeste, reading Helen's body language accurately and feeling my hard cock poking at her ass.

"Yes, I think so," replied Helen. "How do we arrange it? Do we sleep in one bed and you in another, or do we swap partners in different beds, or what?"

"Our beds are very large and can easily take four people. I suggest we all sleep together," replied Celeste, glancing at me to check it out. I nodded slightly in agreement, anticipating fucking Helen hard and deep as she lay beneath me.

We used the bathroom then piled into bed. George and I were first in and had a few minutes to talk in private while the ladies finished up their toilet.

"How was Helen?" asked George.

"You're a lucky man," I replied, "She's hot, sexy and has an insatiable sexual desire. She's cum three times so far, but just watch, she'll cum at least another three, maybe more, before the night's over. Very passionate, keen to learn and seemingly willing to try anything. Have you guys done anal?"

"No, not yet, it's on our list."

"Well, what say we try anal and double penetration tonight? I'll fuck her as she lies on me, then once she's in position, just get between our legs and slide on into her asshole. There's some lube on the dresser so help yourself. You game for that?"

"Sure thing. Sounds like fun. Do you want to swap roles and do it with Celeste as well?"

"Yeah, good idea. We've done anal and dp before, but I'm sure she'll be game again."

"Be game for what?" asked Celeste as she entered the room.

"Oh, you'll find out," I replied.

Helen lay between George and me, with Celeste on the other side of George. To begin, Helen and I kissed, cuddled and caressed each other while George and Celeste aroused one another. After a while Helen became frisky and was soon lying on top of me, wriggling her hips to position my hard cock at her entrance so she could fuck me. I watched George out of the corner of my eye, noting that he wasn't letting Celeste become engaged with him fully as he watched our progress. Helen finally achieved her goal and spread her legs wide apart as she slid down onto me, nestling her clit against my hard pubic bone.

I wrapped my arms around her and spread my legs apart, forcing hers to move wider apart as I watched George lube his cock and move between our legs. Celeste had worked out what was happening and propped her head up on her elbow to watch. As I held Helen, George wiped some lube on her asshole and then slowly entered her with his finger. Helen gave a little squeal and turned her head around to see what was happening, in time to see George positioning himself ready to impale her on his shining rampant spike.

"Darling, what're you doing?" she asked unnecessarily.

George made no reply but placed the head of his cock at her small hole and began moving back and forth, feeling the entrance slowly relax due to the stimulation. Finally, he decided she was ready, or maybe just became impatient, and he raised himself up a little, positioned himself, then slowly thrust forwards and downwards, spreading her asshole as he entered her virgin passage.

"Ooooooohhhhh, yes, I like that," said Helen as she relaxed against me, feeling herself being penetrated by two hard cocks.

George stopped after a short distance, then withdrew a little before moving in and out of her tight passage, seeking to spread the lube. Helen realized it was best to relax, so she did, her sphincter muscles loosening to allow easier and more enjoyable penetration.

"Yessss, honey, fuck my ass," she hissed at her partner.

During this process I'd been holding still, deeply implanted inside Helen's vagina and feeling George's cock as it entered her rectum, separated from my cock by a thin membrane. Now I began thrusting in time with George's withdrawals, so as he entered, I withdrew, then I thrust inwards as he withdrew partially. Helen writhed and moaned in pleasure as the twin pistons fucked her sensitive holes. It took only a few minutes before she tensed up then screamed her ecstasy as her orgasm washed over her. Neither George nor I stopped, continuing our slow double act as she came hard.

Gradually Helen relaxed as her orgasm passed and she became aware once again of our slow, insistent movements. She tried but found she was unable to add to the thrusting because as soon as she thrust forwards onto me, she lost the effect of George's thrust, and vice versa. So, she soon realized the best thing was to simply relax and enjoy. After a few more minutes she was panting for release once again. I heard her breathing and felt her cunt clasping at my cock, almost fluttering as it responded to the sensations our regular movements were causing. She began writhing, gripping my shoulders, as she sought to cum, but also sought to escape the latent sensations that were building inside her. I moved my hands and clasped her breasts, sliding her nipples between thumbs and forefingers until I could simultaneously squeeze them hard, coinciding with a thrust deep into her tunnel.

That was all it took. Helen screamed loudly, gasped for air, then her body shuddered hard between us as unimaginable sensations poured through her. Her orgasm lasted minutes, at least it seemed like that, as I felt my orgasm rumbling in the depths. I increased my tempo, as did George to remain in sync, the increase causing a few stronger shudders from Helen as she strove to retrieve some sort of control over her body and her senses, but without very much success. She began moaning softly as we continued to double fuck her, barely reaching equilibrium again before George changed his motion to a rapid, hard thrusting, then pushed inwards, arched his back and I felt his spurts of hot cum through the membrane inside Helen.

Helen felt them also and responded by cumming once more, less intense than the previous time, as I continued my slow movements, each thrust ending with hard pressure against her clit. Slowly George relaxed and but Helen's panting continued, her orgasm continuing as I sped up my rhythm, aware that George's cock would most likely soften and the presence of that intruder inside her would increase the intensity of her final orgasm. I used her tits as handles to allow me to force my cock in as deeply as possible and as fast as possible. Helen's body responded to the increased sensations, as did mine, my cum gathering, waiting to be delivered. I squeezed her nipples hard, thrust as deeply as possible into the end of her cunt and felt the first spurt of cum shoot from the end of my cock. That triggered Helen's response immediately. She let out another scream and once more tensed, shuddered and writhed as her orgasm intensified and washed through her.

We lay there, limp, exhausted, totally orgasmed out. George withdrew from Helen's ass and went to the bathroom, then Helen slowly rolled to the side, my softening cock sliding out of her as she did so. I propped myself up and bent to kiss her lips, a kiss which she turned into a tongue wrestle for a short time. I felt Celeste gently stroking Helen's body, then my body, and wondered how she was feeling. I didn't have long to wait before I found out.

"If that's what you thought I'd be game for, I am," she said.

"Great. I guessed a nympho like you would be game for some double penetration."

When George returned, he lay on the bed alongside Celeste, while I lay on her other side, Helen sliding to the edge of the bed alongside me. Celeste massaged our cocks with her hands, slowly restoring some life into them, as we stimulated her, feeling her sopping wet pussy after watching Helen's first dp experience. George was finally hard enough, so Celeste straddled him and engulfed his cock with her hungry love tunnel as she sat down hard. She wriggled her hips to stimulate her clit, then lay forward on his body and spread her legs apart as I lubed her ass and my cock. I then positioned myself and slowly inserted my cock into her slippery asshole, gradually working my way inside by partly withdrawing and then pushing harder until I felt my balls against her ass cheeks.

George and I then resumed the rhythm that had worked so well with Helen and sure enough, within a very short time, Celeste was moaning then writhing as she came on our cocks. As with Helen, we maintained the slow and insistent rhythm, causing Celeste to stay in a semi-orgasmic state, which I knew from experience allowed her to experience many peaks in a short time. After only a minute or so she was again moaning and shuddering in orgasm, which lasted for a long time, gradually building in intensity until she was panting and her body was completely out of control, writhing and wriggling so much that George and I needed to hold her to prevent her sliding out from between us.

After I thought she'd had enough of that, we both stopped and allowed her to recover, waiting until her breathing had slowed and her body was relaxed once again. Then we resumed our rhythm but very much faster, pushing Celeste harder as I felt myself preparing to cum. I moved my hands to her tits, which I'd avoided since she'd had her nipple rings fitted, but I figured they were probably healed enough now to give her some pleasure, and, if not, the pain would serve the same purpose. As we increased our fucking rate, I squeezed her nipples moderately hard and was rewarded with a shrill scream as her body went into totally uncontrolled orgasm, a series of shrieks emanating from her mouth as her body shook and trembled. I felt my cum launch into her ass and, from the look on his face, I'm sure George also filled her cunt with his hot juices.

It took a long time before Celeste's body relaxed, her breathing slowed and she was coherent once again. George and I had shrunk and withdrawn, I had washed, and still she was lying with her eyes closed, breathing hard, waves of sensation still shaking her body. Eventually she opened her eyes and looked from one to the other.

"Thank you, darlings," she said, 'That was absolutely wonderful. Now I need sleep."

She turned away from me, snuggled up to George and within seconds was breathing deeply in an exhausted sleep. I kissed her neck, then turned to Helen and we wrapped our arms around each other, kissed, then slept.

I awoke to the bed moving, rapidly and rhythmically. I felt Helen still lying against me, my morning erection comfortably between her thighs. She also was stirring, probably due to the motion. I looked over my shoulder and saw Celeste straddling George's hips, her back arched, eyes closed as she moved back and forth assisted by George's hands using her breasts for leverage as his fingers squeezed her ringed nipples. She was panting and had the look on her face which I knew meant she was approaching her release. I felt Helen's chin rest on my chest as she watched our partners making love together alongside of us. I felt her hand reaching for my hard cock and I turned my head to kiss her on the lips, which turned into a tongue wrestle for a few seconds before Celeste's cry of ecstasy drew our gaze as she held herself still and rigid, her body trembling as she came hard. George was far from still; he was thrusting his hips upwards, groaning as he filled Celeste with spurt after spurt of his hot cum.

Helen rolled me onto my back and straddled me, slipping my cock into her wet love tunnel. She then leant forward and we kissed again before she began a slow, rhythmic movement, stimulating her clit against the top of my cock as it slid in and out of her cunt. I cupped her breasts, squeezing her nipples and watched as the obvious effects of this added stimulation was evident on her face and in her accelerated movements. I felt my hips take on a life of their own, thrusting upwards, pummelling the end of her cunt and her cervix harder. I watched Helen grimace as each thrust must have caused her pain, but a pain that she seemed to enjoy in some strange way, much like she seemed to enjoy the increasing pressure I was placing on her nipples.

She began panting from her exertions, her back arched and head thrust backwards as she gave herself over to the sensations pouring through her. I glanced sideways and noticed George lying on Celeste, propping himself up to relieve his weight, while they both watched us, as we'd watched them. I felt the cum boiling up inside me as my orgasm approached rapidly. Helen was also close to cumming, her panting becoming harder and faster, her movements becoming faster, harder and her rhythm more insistent. She moaned softly, twice, then she sat up, pushed her head back and screamed as her body shuddered in orgasm. As she remained still, experiencing her orgasm, I felt myself really close; only a few more thrusts and I'd be there. I thrust upwards, once, twice, three times then I felt myself spurting into the end of her cunt, spurt after spurt after spurt until I had emptied my balls into her clasping cunt.

Helen slowly relaxed and lay on me, kissing me on the lips then snuggling against my body, her breathing slowing as she recovered from her exertions.

"Mmmm, I love you, darling," she purred into my ear.

"Love you too, sweetheart," I replied.

"Good morning, darlings," said Celeste, "Great to watch you having fun together."

"You too," replied Helen.

Celeste moved towards me and kissed me, Helen sliding over her back to give George a kiss good morning as well. We then extricated ourselves from the tangle of limbs and bodies, wiped ourselves with towels, then left the bedroom, heading to the bathroom and kitchen. We remained naked during breakfast.

"You seem to have a high tolerance of pain," Celeste commented to Helen, "Hank was obviously pressing hard into you this morning as well as squeezing your nipples hard, but you seemed to just enjoy the pain they must have caused."

"Yes, I love pain associated with sex. It really turns me on. If he did those things right now, it'd probably hurt badly, but when I'm making love it seems it simply enhances the pleasure."

"Have you ever been caned?"

"No, but I've seen some of that online. Makes a mess of a person's ass."

"Pfffttt, totally unrealistic," scorned Celeste, "Looks great and is quite arousing, if you like that kind of thing, but totally unrealistic. I'd never cane somebody to that extent; it must leave scarring. No, what I wondered was whether you wanted to experience a few strokes, maybe ten or so. We have a few canes here if you wanted to try it, and, if you wished, you could cane me as well so you feel what it's like to inflict punishment on somebody. It also tells you a lot about yourself; if you really enjoy administering pain you're probably fairly sadistic, while if you really enjoy the caning you're possibly more masochistic."

Helen looked at George, raising her eyebrows in question. "Don't ask me," he replied, "It's your ass."

"Ok, let's do it. I mightn't get this opportunity again."

"Well, I hope you do; I don't view this last 24 hours as a one-off. Hopefully we'll get together again some time. But getting back to the topic, you ready to experience it now?"