Road Trip: Musikfest, PA (revised)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you expect?" I responded. "That's what thinking about you and feeling your nakedness on my back does to me. I told you that when I'm aroused, I leak profusely."

She brought her hand from my pussy to her mouth and sucked my wetness from her fingers. "Mmm, you're delicious."

She pushed me away a bit, extracted herself from behind me and scrambled to the floor kneeling between my legs. She lifted my feet to rest on the edge of the couch, forcing my knees up and apart. My pussy glistened in the sunlight.

She leaned in and dragged her tongue repeatedly from the bottom of my pussy to the top collecting as much wetness as she could with the flat of her tongue before circling my clit with the tip of it. Oh, it felt so nice. "Yes! Yes!" I encouraged her softly.

She toyed with my clit with the tip of her tongue. She inserted two fingers into my vagina and began massaging the walls and my G-spot. I convulsed into an orgasm, my abdomen muscles noticeably contracting and releasing. She stopped massaging with her fingers and pulled them back slightly but not out and lifted her tongue from my clit. She waited. When she deftly touched the very tip of her tongue to my clit, I came again. She pushed her fingers in and again massaged my G-spot. The second orgasm was as intense as the first one.

She did this a couple of more times until I was just too sensitive. I pushed her face away and pulled her up to kiss her. We squirmed around until she lay atop of me with my legs wrapped around her, my ankles interlocked.

We lay there professing our love for one another.

After awhile, we returned to bed. She spooned me, her free hand resting on my pussy. We fell back to sleep.

When we awoke, the sun was noticeably lower in the sky. We lay there, lying on our sides facing one another, far enough apart that our free hand could caress the other. We realized that I would be leaving soon. I needed to caress her in a way to convey my deep feelings for her. I guess from what she was doing, she needed the same. I think we were both attempting to burn into our minds the feelings that we were experiencing. It would be a couple of weeks until we'd be together again. In time, our fingers found their way to the other's pussy. She was wet! I know I was. We continued gently, unrushed, until we both realized the pleasure of the moment.

We finally forced ourselves out of bed. We shared the shower. There were hugs, kisses and tears, tears of happiness and longing.

She walked me to my car. We kissed cheerfully. I drove off, looking at her in my rearview mirror until I couldn't see her anymore. When I got home, I text her telling her that I loved her. Soon after, I received her text confirming her love for me. I slept soundly. I was in a happy place.

Later we would look back upon that weekend as the weekend of our "marriage". We committed to one another in the shower. The Slicked Up Nines played at our reception. That night was our wedding night. Sunday was our honeymoon.

12