Road Trip Turnout

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked down at me as my lips hugged his pole. I slowly took him deep and back to the tip. I loved to feel my lips clinging to the rim of his cock head. I push slowly back on, while he looked down at me with a look of pure bliss.

"You really love cock, don't you? he asked smiling. (I nodded.) "You want more don't you? (I nodded taking him back in.) You think you found your calling? (I nodded.)

He pulled out and stepped back.

"OK, so here is how it's going to go. Were done for today, but you can come back tomorrow, if you decide to join. The membership fee will be $200/Month, bring the funds and beg for my dick at bar and you're in. Oh yeah, you may not Jack of or cum by any means tonight. If you do we will know and your fee will go up."

Tony chimed in, now fully dressed, "Of course you may choose not to join, (he giggled) but when you do come back tomorrow, you will need to be sober and of sound mind and free will. You can pay, beg for Richards cock and we will have your initiation. That will be your opportunity to cum."

"See you tomorrow Robby Boy," said Richard

He zipped up tossed me my car keys and said, "Your car is out back. Great blowjob, see YOU tomorrow."

They walked out, and I saw myself in the mirror naked from the waist down, hard-on throbbing, the taste of cum in my mouth. My hair looked like I just woke up and my eyes were red from the weed.

I looked quickly around, and my clothes were on the floor. I checked them, and my wallet was in the pocket. My cell phone and the thumb drive were on the arm of the chair and I had my keys.

I gave a hesitant sigh of relief as I got dressed quickly hoping to put this place behind me. I looked out and the hall was clear, so I made my way to the back door and slipped out. I did a quick check of the car for my computer bag and luggage. Everything seemed to be in order, so I drove down the block to the hotel.

I slunk into the lobby giving a quick nod to the guy at the front desk. It was 9:45 and there were a couple people in the lobby talking. I brushed my face with my hands with a terrible fear I had cum dripping off me somewhere and everyone would know.

"Hey Mr. Stokes!" said the clerk. "Looks like you decided to hit the club, how was it?"

"Fine," I said looking at the floor. "Thanks"

"Have a good night," he said giving a wave. "Let me know if you need anything."

I slipped into the elevator, head still spinning from tequila. I got to my room, checked my cell phone and there were no e-mails sent, so I breathed another sigh of relief. Then I noticed a draft e-mail, it was the e-mail with the video. It was to my entire contact list. I deleted it quickly.

Next, I grabbed the thumb drive and fired up my computer. I could not see any signs of tampering with anything on my laptop, so I put in the drive. There was one file on it. I opened it briefly to see me looking right at the camera as Richard licked my asshole. I deleted it immediately even though it got my cock stirring.

I collapsed onto the bed, trying to think of anything that would distract me. Why was I still half hard? The taste of cum lingered in my mouth, I closed my eyes and could smell Tony's scent from having my face buried in his ass. My cock stirred again...I jumped up, gotta get a shower and brush my teeth, I thought.

As I showered the memory of a mouth filled with cock, made me hard. I washed my boner, it felt so good...

"I can't cum!" I yelled releasing my hard-on and finishing up. After the shower I brushed my teeth and went straight to bed. I would get to sleep, sober up, and see things more clearly tomorrow.

I lay there reliving the night's events. I thought about hot cum filling my mouth and how good it felt with a hard-stiff cock exploding knowing it was me that caused it. I could not clear my mind and my hard-on would not go away. It will all be better tomorrow, I thought, if I can just get some sleep and think with a clear head. It was the weed and tequila...my cock throbbed as I faded off. Better tomorrow...

To Be Continued...