Road Trip with Master Jon Ch. 02

Story Info
Master Jon rewards his good boy.
4k words
4.73
4.9k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Master Jon had just told me I might never get out of chastity and he would decide everything including my limits. I should have been pissed if not terrified, but somehow he made me feel more than OK with losing even more control to him. I felt safe as I played with my hole and nipples, and thought about deep-throating Master Jon till he blasts his huge load in me and/or on me. I felt so horny and good. Lightly stroking the bottom of my balls sack felt good too. I wanted to push a vibrator deep in my cunt and enjoy the hum while I fantasized about Master Jon, But I didn't. He had not told me I could use my toys. I think he would be OK or even pleased with me fucking myself with a vibrator, but he didn't say that. Not worth the risk. I need to be perfectly obedient to Master Jon if I ever want my worthless cock free again. Thirty minutes of masturbating every erogenous spot on my body except my cock left me desperate to cum. Cum??? Fuck I couldn't even pee.

I doubt my bladder was full, but when you can't have something, you want and need it more. My brain played ping pong with my need to piss and desire to cum. Fuck this was torture. I took a shower to try to take my mind off my plugged and caged cock and to clean my fuck hole. Master Jon had not said anything about using my cunt, but he owned it and could use it any time or way he wanted. I played it safe and made sure I was as clean as humanly possible. The warm water felt great on my cunt muscle ring and distracted me for a short while. But I did not linger, since I had to be playing with my hole and nipples when Master Jon came back to the room. That could be in 5 minutes or 5 hours. Damn, I hope it is not 5 hours. My bladder and kidneys could not take that. I thought it through and decided I should be in "Kneeling Rest" pose near the door when Master Jon came back. Well almost kneeling rest pose, I was rubbing my nipples and hole, and that is not a standard pose but should be one. Maybe call this pose "Kneeling Fucking Myself"

When Master Jon did come back to the room, I was kneeling on a pillow and as close to the door as possible, so Master Jon's crotch was immediately at my face. I wanted him to crush my face into his groin, but he wanted to start lower.

Jon: "Shoes now"

I removed both of Master Jon's running shoes. He had not been working out, but a long day in these shoes made them smell like a real man.

Jon: "Socks now"

After I removed my Master's socks, I guess I had a hungry look on my face.

Jon: "Go on boy, I can tell you are dying to. Fag yourself out on my stinking socks."

He didn't have to tell me twice. I crushed both of his socks to my face and drank in his scent. The socks were damp with sweat and pungent. One of my Master's scents, and I could not get enough. I almost purred as I rubbed my face on his dirty socks. If I was horny before, I was hot now.

Jon: "Stuff one of my socks in your mouth. Get the whole thing in your mouth and look up at me. Boy, did I tell you you could stop playing with your hole? No! Boy, are you trying to get me to use my belt on you?"

Oh, how can I explain the pleasure and longing I felt with my Master's sock completely filling my mouth and propping my mouth open wide? I could not talk, but I tried to grunt "Thank you, Master". The grin on Master Jon's face was so wide that he was almost laughing at me.

Jon: "Fucking slut, can't stop playing with your cunt. Maybe I'll have to put a locking butt plug in your fuck hole. Lock it away like I locked away your cock. Would you enjoy that boy? Would you enjoy feeling your hole stuffed full with a plug till I decide to remove it? Maybe I'll put you in a chastity belt that completely covers your junk and holds a dildo up your cunt too. Why aren't you answering me, boy? Just because your mouth is stretched wide with my stinking sock does not mean you don't have to answer my questions."

I tried to say "Yes Sir!", but it was grunts and gibberish.

Jon: "Boy, when I came in, you were waiting by the door for me like my bitch dog does at home. That usually means she needs to go outside, especially if she rubs her snout on my leg. Boy, do you need to go outside?"

I hoped like hell he was not being literal, but I did need to piss and this was my chance. I rubbed my face on his leg like his dog probably does. I had been a sub, then a slave, and might end up a pet too. The ache in my cock cage said this, like everything Master Jon does, turned me on.

Jon: "Good boy, crawl into the shower on your knees."

Jon: "Good boy, now lay on your back and I'll remove your pee plug."

A half turn of the allen screw and a quick jerk and the urethra plug was out of me. It was so fast I felt almost nothing, but my body shivered anyway.

Jon: "Did that scare you, boy? I own that worthless cock, don't worry about what I do with my possessions. As long as you're a good boy, I will only hurt you in a good way."

Master Jon was rubbing my belly as he said this, and I was calm and wanted so much to be a good boy for him.

Jon: "Boy, get on your knees"

I have pissed in public restrooms with other men around countless times. Even standing shoulder to shoulder at the piss trough didn't embarrass me, but Master Jon looking down on me kneeling in the shower waiting for permission to pee, embarrassed me and my face blushed.

Jon: "Good boy, Now on the count of three, one two, three, PISS!

It was a command and an order. I obeyed without thinking about it. It felt good of course and the mess caused by the nub cage was not too bad. If he gave me the same command when I was fully clothed and in public, I might automatically obey him then too. Fuck he had control over me.

Jon: "Good boy. Are you going to obey me and always ask for my permission to use your nub, even to pee? Only pee when I give you permission? Hold it in even when it is uncomfortable till I give you permission?"

Clay: "Yes, Master. Master, I'm your good slave and I obey you. Master, you own my body."

Jon: "Since you are promising to obey, I will try you out on a trial basis without the piss plug locked in you. I'll keep the plug with your nub cage key. Boy, don't disappoint me. Remember there are pugs much fatter and textured than this one, and there are cock cages as small as a thimble. Rinse off then crawl to the bed and get your face at my feet."

Master was completely nude and laying on his back as I crawled to the foot of the bed. I had kissed his feet before, once even after his workout, but this was more intense and somehow more personal. I was naked and my Master was in the nude. I started by pressing my face against the sole of his foot and drinking in his scent. OH how I loved it and needed it, had to taste it. One long lick from his heel to his toes. His leg muscles tightened. I was like a ravenous animal licking between each toe and on both feet. Sucking his toes and licking them like I wanted to service his cock. I had just enough time to lick every square inch clean before he told me to start kissing my way up his inner left thigh. He had said he would skull fuck me and as I neared his balls I could smell them, but they were still out of reach.

Jon: "Skip the balls for now, you have not earned that yet. Start at my navel and kiss your way up my chest."

I could not help noticing Master's hard throbbing cock and wet piss slit as I made my way to his belly button. Most men would not have the patience or control to wait and make this last. Master would not be satisfied with just a quick pump and dump in my throat, so he postponed the skull fuck that I think we both wanted badly. I French kissed and sucked his navel then kissed my way up his hairy chest to his breast bone. His abs and chest were hairy like a real man's should be, but the stripe between his navel and chest was covered with extra thick fur. I loved every inch of it. Not as strong tasting as his feet had been but still a delight to my slave mouth. He did not let me kiss and lick all the way to his neck but pulled me over to his left nipple.

Jon: "Don't suck, just lick. Lick my nipples till I tell you to stop.

I had about five minutes to lick and flick his nipples till they were hard and wet. My brain was centered on my job and his chest was my whole world right then.

Jon: "Face at my pits boy. Smell my sweaty pits"

Music to my ears. I laid next to Master Jon who was laying on his back with his hands locked behind his head, so I had full access to his hairy pits. My master had thick glorious hair all over his body, so his pits were almost furry. So much hair to hold the sweat and aroma of a real man. I dove in and breathed him into me. I wanted to taste it, but I didn't have permission for that.

Clay: "Master PLEASE! MASTER, PLEASE let me!"

Jon: "Let you what boy? Boy you know what I like, and you are smart, so fucking do your job"

You might think Master Jon was telling me to lick his pits clean, but you would be wrong. Master likes his boy to make noise, and to be verbal. If I wanted to taste, no need to taste, I had to beg first. Master Jon picked that moment to push one of his fingers actually into my throat. The sound that came out of me was less words and more gagging. When I could make real words I said

Clay: "Master, let me lick PLEASE! Master, I'll do anything, just let me lick, clean every strand of armpit hair and skin Plea..."

I was going to say please, but Master Jon interrupted me.

Jon: "You'll do anything I want or say because I own you. Remember? Remember begging to be my slave? I saved the emails and messages if you need a reminder. Boy, you have nothing to trade with me. You already gave me everything. all of you, just for a chance to worship my feet and hear me say, good boy "

Clay: "Master, I know, sorry I didn't mean to sound like I'm bargaining, But Master. I'm your good boy who will do anything to please you and you are generous. Please let me lick and suck your pits clean."

Jon: "Yeah boy, maybe too generous. I skipped deodorant today just for you boy. I might need to remind you of your place soon and tan your pretty ass, so boy don't piss me off. The man with the cage key is Master. Do you ever want to see or touch your worthless cock again? Maybe down deep you want me to cage you 24/7/365? You have 5 minutes and my armpit better me clean and wet with fag spit."

I didn't need to be told twice. Mater Jon's pits did not need cleaning since they were perfect as they were. The strong scent of a real man after a long day and wet with salty sweat. That didn't mean I wasn't going to lap up every molecule I could. I started with just the tip of my tongue and made a long part in his armpit hair. That little bit just made me want more. I flattened my tongue and made another long lick. FUCK FUCK FUCK it was good. I pressed my nose and face hard into him so I could wrap my lips around a bunch of hair and suck and tongue it. I didn't have much time so I moved fast from one spot to the next. I only stopped occasionally to plant big loud sloppy kisses and tell Master thank you, Master I love it, Master I need it, Master tastes like you, all MAN!

Jon: "Time up, Feels like you completed your challenge, Good boy. Now kiss your way across my chest. Lick each nipple again on the way. Boy be quick. You have another armpit to clean with your mouth."

Master Jon has a perfect chest, muscled between his wide shoulders. Of course, his chest is covered with chestnut-colored hair. His chest looks like it belongs to a man. I have so little chest hair, I must be a boy not a man like Master Jon. I did move quickly to get to my next prize. I loved how his chest rose and fell as I kissed it. Maybe I imagined it, but I think he took a quick breath as my tongue flicked each nipple again. I wanted to worship them again, but Master Jon makes the rules, and I obey.

I mouth-cleaned his other armpit just like the first, but I had to get on all fours to reach over his chest. One good slap to my ass encouraged me to do my best.

Jon: "Boy, who owns this ass?"

Clay: "Master, you own it"

Master Jon cupped my buns then let his finger test on my hole. I felt increasing pressure, but my ass was tight despite my earlier playing, and it didn't slip in, Master Jon had a solution. He stopped my armpit worship long enough to finger fuck my mouth to wet his fingers. That did the trick. I moaned as his finger slipped inside me.

Jon: "Boy, Who owns this hole?"

Clay: "Master, you own both my holes."

Jon: "Indeed. Since I'm being so generous, show your appreciation and milk my finger with your hole. Try to suck my finger in deeper."

I did. Double treatment. Master's armpit to lick and Master's finger in my clenching fuck hole. I was going out of my head, and drooling even before Master Jon pushed in a 2nd finger.

Jon: "Boy, I wanted to get your motor running tonight. A huge privilege and step for you. I think your horny slave brain is overheating just like I wanted. When I skull fuck you for the first time, me and my cock will be all you can think about or care about. Boy, been a long time coming, but I think you are ready. Boy focused on my cock and breathing only when I face fuck you. Lay on the bed face up with your head and arms hanging over the side. Get in the fag position. I've shown you enough videos of what I like, so do it."

Yea, I knew how he wanted me. My face at crotch height and my head bent to give him a straight shot down my throat. I was in position in no time with my mouth open wide and tongue out. Master Jon bent down till our faces nearly touched then spit in my mouth.

Jon: "Spit in the perfect lube for your throat. Manners boy. What do you say?"

Clay: "Master THANK YOU!"

Master Jon put a duffle bag on the bed. He must have bought it with him, but I didn't notice. I was distracted by his perfect body. Perfect to and for me anyway. He had four black velcro cuffs like I have at home. He cuffed my ankles first then tied the cuffs to the leg of the bed. He did my wrists next, but just tied a loop of rope between them. The rope was long enough to almost touch the floor. When Master Jon stood on the rope, my arms were pulled even further back. I couldn't scoot forward since my legs were tied tight. I was not in pain but had almost no wiggle room, and Master Jon's hard dripping cock was close to my mouth. I think he saw the anxiety, and to be honest, fear, on my face. Shit was about to get real and there was nothing I could do to stop or slow it down. The smile on Master Jon's face was not exactly friendly right then. More like a wolf's grin.

Jon: "Hope you have been training your throat like I ordered you to. It will be rough if you did but a lot rougher if you haven't prepared."

He didn't waste his precum but whipped his cock head onto my tongue. Tasted better than I imagined, sweet, bitter, and strong. I could only imagine how strong his cum would taste.

Jon: "Balls"

He did not need to tell me more, and I did what came naturally to me when his nut sack went into my wide-open mouth. I was so happy his sack was natural rather than shaved. Every part of him smelled and tasted wonderful to me, but this was the most pungent and best. I licked and sucked his balls, and Master Jon took a pic of my face stuffed with his nuts. All too soon he pulled his balls out of my mouth and took a folded tripod for cell phones out of the nap sack. A cell phone was now on the tripod aimed at the side of my face and throat.

This is a very important step for a new slave. Going to record it to document the milestone. One view from the side and the other phone looking down on your cock sucking face"

Master held an 8" long red dildo in front of my face. It was flexible with a narrow shaft and a thick cock head.

Jon: "Going to give you serious training now. I decide what goes down your throat, how fast or slow, how deep, and when it comes out. Remember your training and try to stay calm. Take a deep breath every time your throat is empty. Trust me, boy, I'll let you breathe enough."

I did trust Master Jon, but staying calm when you are helpless is not easy. I still wanted this. I wanted to please him, and I knew he wanted his. He had shown me many videos of boys getting face fucked deep with drool and slobber pouring out of their willing throats. But more than that, I wanted to make him cum. I needed to taste his cum. I wanted him to empty his balls in me. I wanted my throat to milk him dry and be so good he would always want his good boy's throat to use.

He spit on the head of the dildo and in my mouth again, a long slow slide till the plastic balls touched my lips. I managed not to gag at first, but as the seconds ticked by, involuntary reflex took over. I gagged and tried to stay calm till Master Jon was ready.

Jon: "I can see a bulge where the plastic cock head is stretching you."

Spit and slobber came up with the dido. I gasped for air as thick throat slim ran out of my mouth and over my nose into my eyes.

Jon: "Good boy, that was ten seconds"

After a few seconds to get air, Master Jon used the toy to fuck my throat balls deep and as fast as humanly possible. Absolutely nothing I could do and no time to react and control my gagging. Gagging was almost constant and the fake cock dragged huge snags of fag slobber out of my throat and on my face with every pistoning. I did manage to avoid puking. I really did not want to do that. Did not want Master Jon to see me puke. I did not want to taste it or feel it running over my face. Slaves don't get what they want, Masters do. Master Jon wanted to push me over that edge and he did on the next round after a short break to breathe. This time the rapid face fucking was alternated with balls-deep hold periods. I lost it the third time the cock head was soaking deep in my throat. Master had not let me eat much solid food that day, so it was not as gross as it could have been, but the sour taste was in my mouth and my face and even my hair was soaked with it. Totally humiliating and recorded from two camera angles. Master Jon was pleased with what he had accomplished.

Jon: "GOOD BOY! Going to give you a prize for taking it like a good slave"

My reward was what I had wanted for months. Master Jon fucked my face like it was a cunt, hard and fast. I gagged and choked on this cock just like I had on the dildo, but this was real and so much better. I was as close to him as humanly possible; he was inside me. I was doing what I was made for, obeying him and being a tight wet hole to pleasure him. His very personal slave.

As I said earlier, Master Jon has great control and can make it last. He was close to shooting his load in me twice, but he held off and let his cock head rest in my mouth as pumped out his wonderful precum into me.. He did not hold back the third time. His breathing became hasty and erratic and the mouth fucking got even rougher. His dick was buried deep in me when he unloaded most of his load. They say you can't feel it, but I know I could feel his dick head pulse in my throat when he came. He decorated my lips and face with a rope of cum. Most of his cum was in my throat and on my face, but he did fire his last wad cum in my mouth. To me, the best-tasting cream on earth.

Jon: "Boy, manners"

Clay: "MASTER THANK YOU"

My voice sounded bad and I was still breathing hard. Master was still recording my face when he told me to lick his cum off my lips. I knew what I must have looked like, but I licked my lips like I was starving anyway

Jon: "Good hungry boy"

Master Jon undid the restraints after that and told me to take another shower. When I came back to bed Master Jon was lying under the sheet and motioned for me to get beside him. He spooned me. His arm was across my chest and his hand was on my nipple. I can't explain how good his body felt next to mine, how safe and proud I felt. I'd never had aftercare before. This had been a night of rough and tender firsts for me.

12