Road Trip with My Best Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gather up her clothes and then strip down to my boxers. My hard-on backs down a couple degrees but I am still in danger of breaking through the single button-fly of my boxers at any moment. "Are you almost done?" I call out. "I think I'm going to need a shower too..., maybe a cold one."

"Just a second," she calls back. I hear the shower door open, the soft patter of bare feet, and then the door closes again. She yells out to me, "It's already super late and there's two shower heads in here so I just threw on a t-shirt and panties. Just strip down to your boxers and come on in."

Now, rational Nate would think this was a terrible idea, but it's late, I am horny as hell, and I'm already in my boxers, so I join her in the shower. Immediately upon opening the shower door, the sight of Jenny gives me a raging hard-on. Jenny is wearing a white cotton tank top and a pair of pink boy-cut panties. Her top is soaking wet, which leaves the shirt almost completely see-through. I can see her large tits and hard nipples clearly through the wet cotton. "Holy shit," I accidentally blurt out. "I hate to ruin your plans, but I'm not sure this shower is going to calm me down," I say, openly staring at her chest. I walk over to the second shower head and turn on the water.

She looks down at my crotch, raises an eyebrow and says in an exaggerated voice, "well, let's just hope that button holds this time." My boxers are white with thin light blue stripes, and as the warm water begins to soak my shorts I notice that they are also becoming semi-transparent. "Hey, I thought you were going to take a cold shower!" she says in mock protest. I stick my tongue out at her and she says, "well, if you lose another button I'm not sure I will feel safe picking it up for you."

"Just so you know, if I do lose a button, I am holding you responsible. Or, at least, I'm holding that tank top responsible!" I reach over to grab the body wash, and she pulls it away before I can get to it. "Hey I need that! Besides you've already had plenty of time to wash up." I'm trying to act cool, but it's difficult with the wet fabric of my boxers clinging tightly to my erection.

"You sound so disappointed when you say that. Don't worry I haven't washed everything yet," she playfully responds.

I reach out my open hand and motion as if to say 'hand it over', and tell her, "come on, stop teasing and help me out with the soap."

Her facial expression turns sultry and she says in a low voice, "oooh, that's a great idea! I would love to help." Instead of handing me the bottle of body wash she squirts a copious amount on her hands as she steps toward me. "Turn around, let me get a good look at that ass!"

I turn around and put my hands up against the wall. "Okay, but be gentle."

I feel her fingers, slick with soap, rub firmly into my back. I feel little tingles run up my spine and I flinch involuntarily. "You seem tense, so I don't think I should be too gentle with you," she says while running her hand around to my chest and then rubbing firmly down my abdomen until her hands are just above my waist band. Massaging my abs she says, "hmm, feels like your cock isn't the only thing on your body that's hard." She hooks her arms around me and rubs my chest while pulling herself into me. I can feel her perfect tits through her shirt, pressing against my back.

I groan and say, "uhh, washing my chest and back at the same time. I had no idea you were so resourceful." She starts to move her chest back and forth against my back. I feel her soft soapy breasts sliding in small circles while her fingers knead and pinch my chest and nipples. "This feels amazing, but for some reason I feel dirtier than when you started."

"Then I'll just have to wash you more." She squats down slightly so her breasts slip over my butt while she runs her hands down my legs. As she stands back up she slides her soapy hands up the inside of my thighs and crotch. Her fingers are no more than an inch to either side of my cock as she firmly rubs her hands all the way back to my chest.

My legs go weak at the combination of her hands running up my crotch and her hard nipples pressing into my back. It feels so amazing that for a moment I'm worried I'm going to stumble in the shower. "Okay, that's good," I stammer. "I think I'm clean."

"Not all of you." Her hands are on my back again and then she moves them slowly down until they are pushing my boxers down. My cock springs free. Her hands are slippery as they knead my ass. After a few seconds she reaches her hands around to the front of my hips. She's careful not to touch my cock as she rubs down my hips and into my crotch. On one downward stroke the sides of her hands brush against my ball sack. I moan deeply.

"Oh Jenny, that's incredible. But I think I'm being selfish. Why don't I help you get all the spots you missed?" I pull up my shorts and turn around to face her. Her tits and nipples are clearly visible through her soaking white tank top and my cock is seriously testing the strength of my cotton boxers. I openly stare at her chest and say, "I'm looking forward to soaping up your body."

"Hmm, you're thinking what I'm thinking." She turns around, steps over to the other shower head and holds out her ass. She slowly spreads open her legs and wiggles her bottom at me. The wet material of her panties is riding up every crack and I can see every contour of her ass and pussy. It's all I can do to not cum at the very sight.

I start to pour body wash on my hands when I notice a problem. There's just not much skin available to wash when she's wearing a tank top. I start rubbing soap on her shoulders but it's not exactly erotic and I'm afraid of losing the moment again. "Um, Jenny, I feel a little weird asking my best friend to get naked in the shower with me, but I'm just not going to be able to wash much more unless you lift up your shirt."

She stands up straight and pulls her top over her head and tosses it to the side in one fluid motion. Then she surprises me by leaning down and stripping off her panties to reveal the most perfect ass I've ever seen. She resumes her position and says, "It's alright, I'm facing away from you, so it's not like your seeing anything but my back and butt. All the good parts are facing front."

I have some pretty strong disagreements with her last statement as I can now see the shower water running down her ass and dripping to the ground from her swollen red pussy lips. "That's better," is all I can manage to say as I start to run my soapy hands all over her back. I occasionally run my hands up and down her rib cage and her flat tummy. Each time I run my hands up to her armpits I hear a sharp intake of breath as my hands graze the sides of her breasts. I start to work her firm ass cheeks. Taking a cue from her I lean down to run my hands down her legs and then around to the inside of her thighs as I massage upwards, spreading my hands just enough to narrowly miss her pussy as I complete the motion.

"Hmm, Nate, that's great. I think I need that part washed again." Instead I run my hands up her sides until I reach her shoulders and then run my soapy fingers across the top of her chest and sternum. Her breathing comes a little harder and I see her look down to watch my hands massage the very top of her large chest.

"You look amazing," I say as I run my hands back down over her magnificent ass.

"This isn't fair, you know. I'm completely naked and you're back there with your boxers on. I'm starting to feel a little self-conscious."

"Well, if it makes you less self-conscious, I can take them off until I'm done helping you out. After all, it doesn't even really matter what I wear since you're facing the other way." I reach down and pull off my boxers. My cock is hard and pointing straight up. My dick feels so much better being released from it's wet cotton prison. "There," I say as I toss the shorts to the side of the shower. They land on the wet floor of the shower with an audible slap. "That's better."

"Really?" she asks with more intensity than I was expecting. "Are you really naked?" She reaches back and runs her hand up my side and around to softly squeeze my ass. "Holy shit, you really are!" It looks like her knees momentarily buckle and I swear I here a soft, but guttural groan come from somewhere deep inside her.

I start working the the soap into her back again and slowly work back down to her ass when I hear her ask in an uneven tone, "You're not going to take advantage of me, are you? I mean, I'm looking the other way. For all I know you're going to slide your dick against my ass and pretend it's a finger."

While my fingers knead her ass, I say, "hmm, that's a good point. You are pretty vulnerable like this."

She replies in a haltering voice that sounds like it required some effort to get all of the words out, "maybe, you should put your cock against my ass. You know, just so I can tell the difference... in case you try taking advantage of me."

"Well, then, just for comparison sake, this is my finger..." I run my finger up her butt crack. "...and this is my cock..."

I push my cock against her ass and I feel her press back into me as she moans and exclaims, "it's so hard!"

"You'll also know it's my cock against you because I won't be able to resist doing this." I reach around and grab her hips and pull her into my hard cock.

"Uhhhhh. I'm going to need you to control yourself then, because if I feel you do that I might lose control and do something like this," she starts rubbing her ass up and down on my cock while she reaches behind her and grabs my ass.

"We better avoid this situation altogether, then. Otherwise, I'm going to start losing control myself," as I say this I reach one hand around and squeeze her hanging breast. My other hand reaches between her legs and and my fingers slip between her gaping pussy lips. Her cunt is slick with her arousal and I move my hand back to her hips and help her ass move against my erection. She lifts her ass up high enough that my cock slips down between her legs so that her moist lips are straddling my cock.

She shudders. "Oh, yes!" she moans loudly as I bring my other hand around to grope her other tit. I am thrusting along her pussy lips as she grinds into my dick. Meanwhile I pinch her nipples and squeeze her large natural breasts. Her pussy is dripping with natural lubrication and she reaches between her legs to hold the length of my throbbing cock against her opening. "Your cock feels so hot in my hand!" Her breath is coming in short gasps and she groans loudly each time my cock reaches her clit. She calls out and starts to convulse as she climaxes. I have to hold her up because she starts to lose her balance. After a minute or two her breathing starts to calm down.

"Oh, Nate, I came so hard. That was so good." She turns around and her mouth is instantly on mine. Her kisses are urgent and her free hand reaches down and starts stroking my hard member. She practically growls at me, "I want this giant cock inside me, now!" She turns back around and displays her ass. I step up to her and in one swift stroke I plunge my cock balls-deep inside her. She convulses sharply as I enter her and then starts riding my cock with reckless abandon. Her wet pussy feels incredible as I start to piston in and out of her. Her ass slaps loudly against my hips with each stroke. I reach forward to feel the weight of her heavy tits in my right hand while my left pulls her hips even harder into me. I hear her breath start to catch and she starts moaning loudly as another strong orgasm washes over her. I watch her ass spasm and then the feeling of her pussy repeatedly contracting on my dick finally pushes me over the edge. I hastily pull out and shoot stream after stream of warm cum onto her gorgeous ass. We are quiet for a few moments while we both try to catch our breaths.

She turns around and steps into my arms. I feel her slippery tits and firm nipples against my chest as our tongues dance together. As she pulls back she reaches down and lightly strokes my deflating cock. "Wow. That was amazing. You've made my knees weak. I can barely stand up."

"Then let's finish washing up and go to bed."

Fifteen minutes later we are once again facing each other in bed. "That got really hot and heavy," I say.

She doesn't miss a beat, "Yeah, that was, um, fun." We both laugh.

I wait a few minutes and finally address the elephant in the room. "So, what happens tomorrow morning?"

She furrows her brow and replies, "I don't know. This was the best day of my life, but I'm really afraid to lose our friendship. What happens if this thing doesn't work out between us. Would our friendship survive that?"

"Sorry, wrong answer. The answer I was looking for was 'morning sex'" She laughs and I continue, "Just kidding. Well, maybe not kidding per se... anyway, I agree. My friendship with you is the most important thing in my life. I don't want that to change. Until we figure this out, I think we should be careful."

She nods and moves closer until I am holding her in my arms. "Well, if this is really all going to change in the morning, then I just want to feel your arms around me like this one more time."

"Me too." Within moments I hear her breathing deepen and regularize. As she lies sleeping in my arms, my dick starts to grow while I think back on the last couple days. Drifting off to sleep, I can't help wondering what the rest of the trip is going to bring.