Road Tripping Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lou lit up a second joint after the first was done. He took a moderate hit then leaned over to shotgun Sara while handing the joint to Molly who took a deep hit before handing the joint back to Lou so she could deeply shotgun Sara. Lou held the joint for a moment until they broke so he could stone Molly some more while Sara decided who got the next shotgun hit, with smoke rising from the two kissing over her chest.

The smoke and the candles were warming the tent, as the three bare-chested lovers were slowly running their hands all along their chests and sides feeling the skin they had missed for hours or days. All were feeling the heat between them increase with each hit and long loving kiss and hug that accompanied them.

Sara took Molly's head in her hands as she began to share another deep hit with her. Lou began to work his way down under the blankets. The women felt him moving lower and this led to greater fervor in their deep smoky kisses. Lou was kissing and stroking both their legs leaving them guessing where he was going to go next as Molly pushed another hit into Sara's lungs, with their heads swimming in love and anticipation. Lou's tongue began the final tease for both of them running up along their thighs where they touched until almost to their hips when his tongue trailed to Molly's spreading legs while his right hand sought out Sara's dripping pussy and throbbing clit.

Lou tried to match the pressures and speeds in each women's pussy to see how much they reacted in similar ways. As he looked up from Molly's crotch over her thin hairs, he could see both women in a deep kiss with smoke rising from their locked mouths and their hands were squeezing and pinching all four of their breasts in a time close to his motions lower down their bodies.

Lou's tongue went further into Molly with each pass as his fingers worked deeper into Sara. In just a few strokes in both the women they were dripping into Lou's mustache and fingers. The moans in their mouth increased in volume and depth as a first finger from each hand entered into them to see if he could find both their g-spots and bring them off together. Smoke from their last hit was pouring out from their mouths as they had broken their kiss and were just moaning next to the other still playing deeply with other one's nipples.

Lou told Molly when looking up to see them apart that she was as sweet and tasty as ever, re-assuring her that no effects of her period had lingered or were noticeable, not that anyone would have cared or slowed down.

The woman began to share another deep hit as Lou went to work on both their pussies with increased pressure and speed. While they were still sharing the smoke Molly began to cum hard for the first-time locking Sara next to her with her arms while her thighs held Lou's head in place, drinking all that Molly was squirting from her twitching pussy.

Before her last pulse was ending Sara now flooded Lou's two deeply embedded fingers and her moans and strength of her grip on Molly's body and Lou's hand would not permit them to leave her until she had finished her orgasm. Riding in their pleasures for almost a full minute Lou was held there by his head and hand, the power of their orgasm's holding him hoping he would continue to bring them more of the same or better.

They parted from another shared hit, both coughing a little and with their eyes lost in the lights of the candles and their crystals now beginning to take on a growing glow. While the women were taking a minute to breathe a little and just lightly kissed the other, Lou shifted over to between Sara still spread and thighs and almost steaming crotch. Her lightly fuzzy pussy was already spread wide for him with streams on her legs visible in the dim candlelight with the blankets gone from their naked bodies for now. There was enough heat in the tent for all now.

He quickly replaced in Sara his still tracing fingers with his tongue running up and down her slit catching any stray drops or streams on the sides of her thighs. Lou felt her tense and she let out a stifled yelp into Molly's mouth as they resumed making out without the smoke from the now burned out joint.

After a few quick passes Lou plunged his tongue deep into her now flowing pussy while Molly moved down to suckle on her pointing breast while her free other hand sought out her own soaked slit to keep her flow going.

The about ten strong shotgun hits she had shared along with two tongues working her pleasure centers along with Lou's fingers massaging her G-spot had her cum in a sudden wave that even surprised her. She wrapped her legs around Lou's head trapping him, filling his mouth, and already soaked mustache with her cum to mix with Molly's.

Molly left her soaked and pointing nipple to curl her tongue around Sara's, deep in both of their mouths as her orgasm subsided and the one from Lou's fingers worked their magic in her still wanting couchie. Their night had only begun.

Lou rose from between Sara still twitching pussy with a shimmering grin in the soft light from the candles. Both women saw his raging hard cock as he leaned down to share all on his face and still held in his mouth with both women who had their tongues out in anticipation of the taste, he was bringing them from their deepest wells of pleasure.

"Help me put my cock in Molly's pussy Sara kitten so she can cum again and I can fill her with my first cum tonight."

"I can't wait to eat all of your and her cum from her after you fill her!" Sara said with her gray eyes on fire guiding me into the woman we both loved so deeply.

"I'll be eating your little pussy kitten, while you clean her after I feed Molly my cum soaked cock." Her hand led him into Molly's dripping pussy as he made a steady plunge all the way until their hairs mingled with Sara's fingers rubbing Molly's clit.

Molly Loved the feel of him penetrating her again and with the added excitement of Sara's fingers quickly flicking her clit. Her juices were already on Sara's hand adding to the lovely squishing sounds that surrounded them all when they made love together. While her brain ran through all of this, she was distracted by Lou's deep kiss flavored with the love of both women.

Sara stoked her cheek as Lou's kiss continued and her own hand was in her pussy matching the pace her other hand rubbed Molly's clit at. Their moans mingled with spring love calls of nature surrounding their isolated campsite.

Molly's first orgasm shot out between them soaking Sara's hand, which she withdrew to suck on until she went to kiss Molly's now free mouth as Lou picked up the pace in her spasming soaked couchie.

One of Molly's free hands held Sara in the kiss she had started. Molly's other free hand sought out Sara's slit to finger her and share in more of their pleasure. Lou Looking down at them kiss and moan said, "I love both of you so deeply and you look so lovely kissing in the soft light. I can't wait to make you both come again and again tonight.

Molly's next sounds were a repeated "SOOO GOOOD!" as another deep orgasm welled up into and through her.

Lou's only sounds were a long moaning grunt followed by him fucking her hard for thirty more seconds before stopping and holding deep in Molly's pussy while Sara now joined his open mouth in a deep kiss. All sharing in the joined pleasure of the night. Molly's fingers were deep in Sara's pussy still as her own orgasm clenched and soaked Molly's fingers as her own Cumming made her fingers jump inside her, adding to all going on inside and outside of them.

The three of them held each other for a moment letting themselves calm down before Sara was the first to move down Molly's body stopping at her sweating breasts and taking her nearest nipple in her mouth and beginning to snake her fingers back between the bodies of her dearest lovers. The sweat and the heat of all were bringing the ladies crystal to glow and sparkle in their renewed and rejoining lovelight.

"I can't wait to taste both of you." Sara said softly as she continued to suck on Molly's sweaty nipples and work her fingers between them for another taste of them. Lou slowly pulled out of Molly making all kinds of sucking and squishing sounds in the quiet tent. Sara was right near Lou's dick as he pulled all the way out and it was shining in the light with all of their cum all over it.

"Do you want a taste, Sara?" as he was out and now working himself onto his knees.

Molly spoke up seeing Sara looking at Lou's still dripping cock and told Sara, "My "Cocksicle", Your freshly fucked pussy!" She began to push Sara's willing head further down so she could first smell then begin to lick and suck up all that had been made by their love.

Lou brought his still mostly hard dick up to Molly who stuck out her tongue to begin with his shining head and lick her way all around him as he gently held her head saying how good her tongue felt on his still sensitive from fucking her cock. After a few moments of deep and thorough cleaning Molly was sucking his dick halfway down her throat was she wrapped her tongue around the base of him looking for any hidden sticky and flavorful places.

Sara now reached down to Molly's freshly fucked and dripping pussy. Lou's cum was running in a small stream out the lower part of her slightly parted lips. There were traces of her streams all around her upper thighs where she had splattered when Cumming impaled on Lou's cock.

Remembering there was no hurry here unlike her past she began to gather some of the cum running from her on her fingers while licking all around her crotch. She began to lick and suck the cum out of her light pubic hairs, bringing her fingers to her mouth from just inside her sticky hole and licked them clean before plunging them in even deeper and moving to suck on her swollen clit, burying her nose in her wispy and still sticky hairs.

Molly's clit as still hypersensitive and within seconds of Sara sucking on her Molly moaned around Lou's cock releasing him for a moment to tell Sara. "Please keep doing all of that!" Molly then went to deep throat Lou with the first waves from Sara's eating her ran through her and all over Sara's face, fingers, and tongue moving down to catch all that was spraying around her hand. Rivers of Molly's clear cum were streaming from her bringing with Lou's sticky white cum for Sara to greedily drink before she would share what was left in her mouth and lips when she was done.

Sara had never imagined herself in such a wild kinky scene in her wildest fantasies with, her, Gail, and Carl. Those fantasies seemed almost tame to the sexual adventure she was living right now. Maybe one day one or both of them would meet and join with her, Lou, and Molly to see what new heights of pleasure they may reach. Gail Would Love them! Carl might be a bit too young, and his upbringing might make all of this too difficult for him to accept. She could not see him helping her eat all of Lou's cum from another's dripping pussy. He never would have thought to do this when they were together earlier, especially since they used condoms most of the time so there almost never this kind of lovely mess in her, for him to eat.

Sara was lost in thoughts and deep into eating Molly out as thoroughly as she could. Each time her two then three fingers went deep into her she was rewarded with more cum from each of them to drink. Straight from Molly tasted even better than before sharing her after. She could not wait for a couple of months from now when it would be her freshly fucked pussy with streams of her and Lou's cum running out of her into one or both of their mouths, making her cum even harder again.

With these thoughts and Molly's legs blocking out most sights and sounds, Sara was surprised when she felt first Lou's large strong hands begin to lift her hips a bit while keeping her head down in Molly's pussy. Her loud moan and other sounds going straight into Molly's clit as Lou spread her small ass cheeks and began to lick her from the top of her slit to the top of her ass crack on her while she was still on her hands and knees, trapped a bit by Molly's next strong orgasm, who's song was unhindered by having a cock in her mouth this time.

Lou pushed his face into her pussy and ass making her go deeper into Molly, who took her hands to hold Sara's head there telling Lou, "That's it, Eat her good Lou. The harder you eat her the deeper and faster she goes into me!"

Lou's tongue was now slowly dilating her little asshole while working two long fingers into her still dripping and spasming pussy. Her juices were now running as strong as Molly had been as his tongue went deeper into her giving her the feeling of the hot stick of butter going in her ass then melting away only to reappear in a moment waging deep in her while his fingers danced on her G-spot.

A minute later Sara forced her way from between Molly's thighs gasping and moaning as her own orgasm arrived at the same time as Molly's flooding her gasping mouth and coating her face in her girl cum from her nose to her chin, with several drops falling to Molly's belly and pubic hair.

"That's so sexy looking watching your face drip with my cum. I want you coating my face next like that next time I eat you!"

Lou brought his pussy-soaked hand to Sara's open gasping mouth so she could now taste herself with all of Molly running all over her face and mouth, all just making her more excited for what was next.

He plunged his fingers deep into Sara again causing her to let out a yelp and drive her face back down into Molly's soaking pussy for another taste she had missed, so much, for the days they were apart.

Lou tongued her ass deeply while keeping his fingers swimming in her until he felt her pulse and tense again, matching the new moans and happy cooing sounds coming from Molly's open mouth.

Once Sara's orgasm subsided Lou removed his fingers and worked his way up their bed, to bring them to Molly's mouth after a taste first of his tongue fresh from Sara's yummy little asshole then followed by Lou's fingers still dripping from Sara's latest squirting orgasm over them. This was enough with Sara still finger fucking her pussy and spreading light kisses all over her soaked groin to push Molly over the edge again all but sucking the nails out of Lou's fingers to get every last drop of Sara from them.

Sara felt Molly relax after she came again and let her head up from her strong thighs and still dripping pussy. Both women's eyes met first in the light of the candles and the glow of their crystals touching as Sara crawled up to Molly's chest to lay her head there and let the four stones all join in Molly's cleavage, to share their own glow and pulses of love flowing in and around them. They both looked up to see Lou's now rock hard again cock looking for a new way to make these lovely women even happier tonight.

Lou has a present for you Sara kitten, but I've got to wrap it first. Do you want to try one of the ribbed condoms? I don't think we need one with any lube, licking her still flavorful lips at both of them.

Slowly rolling over from the firm mattress to the thinner camping one Molly went to the bag with their toys and condoms in it telling Lou. "Lay down big man and let Sara and me cover that lovely cock of yours.

"I liked the last one we used but yes, let's try the ribbed one and see how that feels with Lou fucking me!" Sara exclaimed with excitement building in her gray eyes now waiting to feel Lou in her, making her cum as hard as Molly did with her tongue and fingers.

Lou laid down while Molly opened the condom up as Sara played with his Cock standing straight up after eating her and everything else going on. Molly showed her more of how she put the condom on me, so she did not cut it with a nail and rolled all the way down for maximum safety. Sara could not resist feeling him in the condom with the strange feeling ribbing on the outside stretched over him. It would definitely be a different feel in her tight little pussy tonight.

Once he was all wrapped up and ready Sara went to climb on top of Lou to ride him again. Her moans filled the tent. She had waited for this for days. His cock filled her like no other had before, as she lowered herself onto him in one slow motion. She wanted to feel all of him in her now that she was used to the feel of him in her.

She loved both of them equally and how they both treated her with such love and kindness. It was only natural to feel Molly's fingers dance across her quickly swelling clit while sticking her tongue in her ear asking her how the ribbing felt in her dripping little couchie!

His cock does feel different in me, while she began to slowly ride him up and down. I can feel the ribbing running over me inside making me even hornier," she gasped.

Her next sounds were a series of short yipping sounds while she picked up her pace and Molly pinching a nipple and slapping her clit even faster. Her pussy was splashing all over Molly's hand and running up and down too hard for her to keep her hand where she wanted it.

None of this mattered to Sara who was lost in her first deep, strong orgasm while riding him. Molly let out a moan into her 32B tit when Lou's longest fingers sought out Molly's dripping pussy and she pushed back encouraging to go as deep as her could and stay in playing with her while fucking Sara. Her cum was running down Lou's hand and palm while his thumb sought out her clit to rub and deepen her next orgasm.

After Molly came for the first time this way and Sara had a second while she rubbed her clit deep into Lou's groin and pubic hair to further stimulate herself. Molly felt both of Lou's hands on her hips pulling her onto his face.

"Let me Rim you Molly and get your trained ass ready for my cock and cum after I fill Sara with my cum."

Molly wished that was really true so she could clean her out of his beautiful tasting cum and her sweet pussy. Those thought were wiped away when she felt her ass cheek's part and Lou's long and strong tongue go right into her easily open and wanting asshole. Sara with her eyes half closed still saw enough to jam three fingers right into Molly, telling Lou: "Eat her ass good and deep so you can fuck her good while I eat her again. I want to see your cum pouring out of Molly's asshole while her pussy squirts all over me!"

Molly let out an almost scream at the simultaneous penetration of fingers and tongue. It was only a minute before she was soaking both her hand and his face. Her own lost in another world of bliss.

Molly rode Lou's face and Sara's fingers to a second orgasm that had her buck almost off of Lou making her asshole a difficult moving target for his tongue. She rolled off of his face with her pussy and asshole twitching in anticipation of their next penetration. While catching her breath for a moment she just sat and watched Sara ride Lou with a state of ecstasy in her barely open eyes and hard breathing mouth. Her chest and crystal dancing to the songs in their hearts.

When Molly had come back to the reality of their tent, she got up on her knees to kiss Sara's neck and chest while holding her shoulders down again telling Lou to fuck her good and make her cum hard again. Having some control of the situation at times added to what Molly felt the same as when Lou or Sara took the stronger lead over her. All shared in leading the others and following them to greater heights and deeper feelings of Love. All were equal inside here and the places where they loved, but at times it was enjoyable to lead or follow, but never be forced!

"Yes, Fuck me good Lou! Fuck your Sara Kitten good and deep!" Her voice trailing on deep, as another orgasm welled and raced through her whole body. Molly's strong hands and Lou's driving cock leading one cum into the other as her pussy spat all around his rubber and Molly left a deep hickey of her right breast, with Lou pressing her head deeply into her chest.