Road Tripping Pt. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I agree guys, it makes sense, because they would have to drive over eight hundred miles from her to Sierra Vista and that's too far for you two in one day."

"I am not sure how far the total from the campsite, but it could easily be a thousand miles. Molly added. I've been looking at the maps and wondering too. We will get a hotel half-way somewhere and get there in good shape for the three days of digging we plan on, along with some other fun things we hope."

"We will have to join you guys one day out there. Maybe in the fall when it will be cooler. It I going to be too hot by the time we will have some days free to travel there. I love the stones I got from you Molly and they will be in the tumbler soon."

"Awesome! I can't wait to see what you make with them. It will be the winter before we can set anything like that up, right now we are just going to store what we want to keep at Lou's place or my mom's."

"The only major problem Molly and I could run into is that we dig up too much and overload the car. We have talked of looking for a storage unit to rent near the mine for us to store some if we need to. We figure we can carry about five-hundred more pounds without starting to over-load Andromeda."

Irv filled the larger wooden bowl on his brass pipe and soon they were sharing another round of shotgun hits that had all regaining the fire of earlier.

Lou and Molly made out deeply sharing several hits in a row, as Irv was stoning Hailey deeply, while they played with the other butt plugs.

Molly could hear the squishing noises of their two wide plastic lovers were making in their asses. She wanted to feel his cum filling her again tonight but was not up for the wide toy they had given her. They would likely wait until they were here again to play with these toys and also look for one to give to Sara when they all met again.

Lou's cock was becoming harder quickly kissing Molly and feeling all around their bodies in a very loving manner that was unhurried. All had cum many times over the last several days and were ready to share all deeply.

Molly asked for the lube they had been using and first went to rim Lou in a very gentle manner to make sure he was up for more anal fun. Her tongues probing brought forth an increase in his erection. "Lou, am I hurting you in any way? I am going to take it easy on you and then when you are good and ready you can oil my ass up and fuck me. Next time I will have you with all of the delicious cum still in your ass for me to get a good sloppy fuck together."

Hailey came up from working Irv's butt plug and sucking on his cock saying. "Time to fuck our men Molly and get them hard enough to give our well used asses another load of their wonderful warm seamen filling us."

Molly took the bottle of oil and coated her cock and worked some into Lou's tender as gently as she could, and he said she did not hurt him while doing this.

Hailey wasted no time in getting behind Irv and pulling his plug out and quickly inserting her plastic cock and sinking it all the way into him and sitting there letting him get used to her large phallus.

Once the men were used to the cocks deeply embedded in them, both women with smiles across their faces began to fuck the men they loved so much. For Molly this was so awesome seeing Lou below her and Hailey alongside her, blowing her a kiss since she was too far away and urging her to "Give it to Louis Good!"

"Get him good and hard to fill your tight little asshole and I may jump on him for a moment too if the men can go for a while, but he should fill your ass to end the night Mol."

"Sounds good to me Hal. I know you want to feel Irv's cum in you for the rest of the night and both men will know they were fucked good all day tomorrow."

"I'm glad I don't have to drive like the rest of you. Once Irv is out the door I'm going back to bed for an hour or three." Hailey laughed while she began to fuck Irv full length and kiss the back of his neck.

"Don't worry dear I'll have a Lasagna and fat joint waiting for you when you get home from the meetings." She cooed into his ear.

"Sounds good to me. Lou we will have to pick up something good for our camp cookout tomorrow. Something like steaks or lamb chops, would be good."

Molly kept fucking Lou for another moment while they all got hungry again talking of food and having so much fun together. Molly reached around and found Lou's cock rock hard, and she could feel her ass twitch in anticipation of him being in her soon.

"Oil up your cock Lou and fuck me good. My ass is not as sore as yours so you can give it to me good once I'm used to you."

"Ok Molly. You have felt great in me, and you haven't hurt me at all, but I can't wait to fill you tight and hot little asshole with my cum again."

Molly pulled out of Lou and after both took a moment to stretch their backs, before Lou went behind her as she went to her hands and knees, smiling back over her shoulders at Lou.

He took a moment to give his cock a coating of the lube and covered his hand and rubbed as much as he could all around Molly's brown flower, bringing a moan from her lips and her hips pushing back against his fingers. Lou took his other oiled hand and began to stroke Molly's hard cock and have his fingers try and reach her clit at the bottom of each stroke.

Hailey was down on all fours like Molly begging Irv to fuck her good now as Lou was just pushing his head past Molly's willing orifice. Well-oiled he quickly went straight to the bottom of her already well fuck ass.

"You feel so good in me Lou and you went into me so easy. Give me a moment then fuck me good."

"Yes, Lou fuck her good and make her squirt me with her cum over here." Hailey joked until Irv sunk his long cock into her until he bottomed out and grabbed both of her hanging breasts and pinched her nipples deeply just after pulling the plug out of her ass.

"Oh God Irv!! That all feels so good!"

"You feel great too Hailey my Love!! Ready for me to fuck you good. And fill your hot ass with my cum."

Lou and Molly were locked in an embrace as he kept at her ass with a steady pace running over three-quarters of his cock in and out of her with each stroke. His hands had mimicked Irv's in grabbing ahold of Molly's breasts and pinching her nipples deeply while putting most of his weight on her.

Molly came quickly and soon soaked his balls. Molly replaced one of his hands on her nipple while his other hand when to stroke her erection with the same pace he was fucking her.

Molly and Hailey came howling again and urged the men to. "Fuck them faster and cum in them SOOOOONN!!"

Lou was tiring and sweating all over Molly's back while Irv was doing much the same over Hailey. For another minute both men fucked the women as fast as they dared until they announced loudly, they were going to cum any second.

Hailey rammed her ass against Irv and held him there while she came again, and his soaked balls began to pump their last as far into her has as he could.

Lou was holding his cock all the way in Molly while he held her too him and he renewed the hickey on the back of her neck to match his shoulders. They came together almost silently just trying to feel the other as closely as they could and sharing the pleasures between them.

For two or more minutes the four of them held onto their partners and felt the deep joining between them and did not want to let go. Hailey's bladder was the one who broke the spell as she said. "Sorry Irv I got to go. Please get off and out of me. I bet you have to go too."

"Me too!" Molly added with a sudden urgency as Lou left, he and the pressure change and the feel of his cum running out of her left her with a sudden need. The four of them were all but racing for the shower room and Irv the water going in seconds.

The water warmed in just a few seconds and all four were under the spray feeling the water cascade off of them while they felt the release of peeing holding onto the other three dear companions, knowing it would be a week before they could renew their bond and fun times.

They took a longer shower, washing all their toys and doing their hair and brushing their teeth. All were drained not just after tonight, but the last four nights and days had them cum more times over that span then any either ever or in over a decade.

They toweled off and relaxed smoking another joint and just chatting while Molly and Hailey got all the toys packed up for them to take and all made a pile of everything to be washed in the morning.

There was one more long naked group hug and kiss before they went downstairs and soon were in the kitchen for a slice of the pizzas and a drink before all parted to get some sleep before the 5:30 AM alarm clock they all needed.

---------------

All awoke feeling good in the early morning after seven hours of sleep fully relaxed and ready for the road if their asses did not feel too sore. Hailey whipped them up some waffles as Lou and Molly packed up the car and stashed all of their pot and mushrooms under the hood except for a road joint. There was no smoking this morning before Irv had to leave and at 6:40 Irv and Lou went in opposite directions at the end of their road to honks and waves in the early morning sun.

Lou pulled into the nearest grocery store lot as they opened and soon, they were stocked with food for the next four or five days they figured if they wanted too. Tonight, and maybe the next few would be quiet for them, and it would be good to rest and read after checking out the park during the day.

It was a pleasant drive off of the main highways for the most part and before they got to the gate for the park Katy was working at Molly pulled into a gas station to top off their gas and get as much ice as they could carry for their food and a bottle of peppermint schnapps to help ward off the cold. It would be cooler where they were camping, they had been told but Hailey had told Katy they were from back east and used to camping in the cold weather.

Lou showed his gold pass at the main gate and found out how to get to where Katy was stationed. They arrived and parked at the information station and found her easily and quickly talked on the not very busy day. It was still weeks before the main tourist season and some parts of the part had just had the snow melt from then in the last few weeks.

Katy was forty and cute, about five foot three with a tremendous chest and a round ass to almost match on her stout about 180-pound frame. Her large chest, long jet-black hair down to her waist and sunny smile attracted both Lou and Molly at once. They understood why Irv and Hailey had grown close to her easily.

Katy gave them a map and highlighted their route to a small and secluded campsite that had facilities but only one or two other campers in it. Molly thanked her for the info and holding a cool place for them.

She then gave her a hug that she said was from Hailey and told her they had a blast staying with them for the last few days and how they had all met following the Grateful Dead.

"I will have to do rounds of the campsites later before I am off for the night, and I will stop by and say hi and see how you are settling in." Katy saw three more cars pull in the lot and knew she was about to get busy.

Molly looked around and none of her coworkers were nearby and she said quietly. "Stop buy for a beer or some schnapps we have. Then lowering her voice more, she added or a joint or hit from our pipe."

Katy thanked her and said she would talk to them around 4:30 and to stay safe on the roads to the campground.

Lou and Molly thanked her and grabbed some more park info, maps, and brochures to look through on their way out with wide smiles and hopes to see her soon.

They followed the map up the winding road, gaining altitude and watching the spectacular scenery. It was good it was not busy and there were only few other cars and no traffic on the narrow roads. Andromeda did fine on the mostly paved surfaces to their campsite, but Lou admitted that a few inches of snow would trap them where they were until plows got them out.

Andromeda was a great car for the road but snow-covered, narrow, mountain roads like the ones in Sequoia National Park would be very scarry in a large rear-wheel-drive station wagon! It was a good idea to have several days' worth of food with them and they had over three quarters of a tank of gas and would fill up at the first opportunity.

They found their campsite without any difficulty and were parked and setting up the tent by two PM local time and looking out over the spectacular view overlooking a valley and miles of great trees and mountains to the horizon. It would be a great place to get the binoculars out tonight too. First, they went to check out the new and clean bathrooms and showers which was a pleasant surprise along with a working pay phone for them to call friends and family soon.

It did not take them too long to set up the tent and get some thick lamb chop going and some sides cooking on their two camping grills. They got some beers out and went in the tent for a quick bowl hit before Molly went to call April, Sara, Hailey, Megan, and Marta for quick updates and messages of love to all from the both of them.

For the next two hours their food slowly cooked, and both got a chance to sit around and read and relax for a while before the food was ready. It was cool and Lou went and gathered some firewood for the small fire they were allowed in the fire rings, unless it got too windy at their altitude, of about 3500 feet.

The food was done around 4:30 after Lou finished the Lamb chops over their open fire and soon, they were eating one of the best meals they had eaten anywhere on their trip so far. Only two or three others since the Japanese Steak house in Philly with Sara compared.

They were just finishing up some small slices of apple pie when Katy came up in her park ranger pickup truck. She said she could only stay for a few minutes and turned down the offers of a slice of pie, drink or hit from the joint, but she would be up for some of those tomorrow when she got off of work at four.

She also told them she was working on a surprise for them and would let them know tomorrow. It was hugs all around when she said she had to go and check on other sites before she was done for the night.

Lou told he of their plans to visit the grove of big trees tomorrow early, but they planned to be back here in the afternoon for some light hiking and reading.

Katy said she would see them here tomorrow afternoon and hugged them goodbye again and gave Molly a discreet goose of her ass whispering in her ear. "Hailey told me you two were a cute couple and I hope we can all have some fun tomorrow night and after on my day off."

With a wave and a see you tomorrow Katy was off to check on some other campers and what she hoped would be a quiet night of getting some things done at home. Molly's eyebrow was raised steeply as she waved at her driving off and looking at Lou. What kind of surprise could she have for them, Molly wondered?

They talked and agreed that Katy was someone they both found attractive and were interested in joining with if all went well. It had been a fun and busy time here on the west coast, but they felt great and even more in love with the other every day.

They went for a short walk on a nearby trail to get a good look at the valley beneath them and see the vast areas they could visit. After less than an hour they were back at the campsite sharing a joint and looking over the park maps to find out how to get to the Big Tree Grove early tomorrow and maybe some places near there.

They decided to go for an early shower while it as still warm and light out and Molly would have a chance to dry her hair before it got cold tonight. As they got out an exhausted looking couple pulled up for the showers and nearby tent at their sight. They ate and were in their tents sleeping before nightfall after a rough, over ten miles hiking they told them the next day.

As the sun began to set the temperature began to drop quickly and the wind became more than a breeze. They got out heavier coats and Lou put their bed together with all their blankets, thankful for the extra one Sara had left them.

For a short while after sunset Lou had his binoculars out for a look at some early stars but some clouds and the cold wind had them in the tent within an hour after sunset, reading, relaxing, and listening to the wind blow at their well staked shelter.

They finished the books they had been reading with ten minutes of the other and traded them over a couple of warming shots of schnapps and the pipe going between them. After both had finished the first chapter of the new to them book, they decided to head for the bathroom one more time for before bed. Lou checked the clock in the car, and it was only 9:30 as he locked her up and they were snuggling under the blankets.

"I Love you Lou and I missed us all snuggled up close like this in our narrow camping bed. I can feel our cock getting stiffer against my ass cheeks."

"I can't help it, Molly. My dick is just looking for somewhere warm in the cold tonight."

"My ass is a little sore today and I know yours is too but my horny little couchie would love to warm your dick and feel it fill me with your cum to warm us both."

"I agree Molly, no ass play tonight beyond my tongue. We both had a lot of fun getting sore like this and I hope we have more fun their next time we get there."

"Me too my love. Let's have a slow sixty-nine and just make each other feel good and warm If It gets too cold can we go in Andromeda. We will be out of the wind at least and we can put the heat on if we need to."

They kissed deeply for a few more moments before they worked their way around so most of them was still under the cover and on one's feet were near any pillows. It did not take long for the heat from the two of them to warm them under the covers and try and raise the temperature in the blowing tent.

Molly let out a sound like one of the animals calling in the night when Lou's tongue began to trace along her already moist pussy slit. She loved how his tongue just started her out with a long teasing stroke before he began to explore her more deeply.

Lou felt her moan into his cock as she gripped him with her lips along his shaft. Her tongue was working up and down him collecting drops of pre-cum with each pass over his growing head. When his tongue began to dive into her deeply, she engulfed his head and they both were working to bring the other a much pleasure and togetherness as possible now that they were alone in their love again.

Molly came quickly as his fingers replace his tongue searching for her pleasure centers while he worked her clit with his lips and tongue until wave of her cum began to fill his mouth and cover his face and run into his Fu Manchu.

For a moment Molly held his cock head in her mouth while she moaned around him and felt him jump a little at the vibrations through him. Once she had relaxed a little, she took him the from her mouth and told him. "Make love to me Lou and fill me again. You'll keep me warm tonight inside and out."

It took them a few minutes filled with deep kisses and an attempt to set the blankets to keep under them with a pillow where it would do Molly best for her back and their angle.

It felt almost peaceful when they finally came together slowly. The wind had died off for now and there were just a few distant animals as they became one in the cool mountain air. Under the blankets in the tent Molly's crystals gained a strong glow with the close sky, pure air and deep love shared and renewed between the two of them.

"I Love You Molly and I am so glad we are here together again It is good just to be with you for a night here. Wish it was warmer out so we could go make love under the stars. Not many bugs out yet around here I noticed."