Road Tripping Pt. 27

Story Info
Lou, Molly, and Sara have fun at April's.
16.8k words
4
1.2k
1
0

Part 34 of the 34 part series

Updated 04/27/2024
Created 10/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 27

Readers, this is a fictional road story set in the 1980's, before cell phones and the internet as we know it today. There is pot smoking in this story. All sexualized characters are fictional and over 18. This is part twenty-seven of a many part series. I hope all have enjoyed it so far. Any constructive feedback is appreciated, Thank You S. L.

-----------

Lou drove them out to the highway to see what the road and traffic were like on this highway. The roads were quiet, and it wasn't raining yet, so Lou stopped at the first rest stop saying. "Ok Sara. Your turn to drive Andromeda for a while. The highway is fifty-five and I try and keep it under sixty, so the cops leave us alone. Soon I'll show you how to use the cruise control but for now just get used to her for an hour or two."

They moved the seat up and even gave Sara a small pillow to sit on and get her used to the highway and looking along the station wagons long hood. Lou was almost as nervous as Sara the first time a large truck passed them, but Sara did fine for about a hundred miles until she wanted a bathroom break, and they were getting close to the heavier traffic along the east coast.

Molly knew this area best, and she took over on some of the less traveled highways that kept them away from New York City on the way to Megan and Mikes home, northwest of Amhurst, Massachusetts. They had called them when they had stopped and Megan said she was going to make them a nice lunch after all the road food, and asked if they needed anything from Mikes brother before he went to work at the mall for the afternoon.

Lou did not know when he might see any available good green before California, and he told Molly he would get some cash from under the seat for an ounce. They had spent a lot of their cash on hand from all of their sales earlier but a stop at their banks and they would be ready for the road again.

They got to Megans and Mikes around one in the afternoon. It was a two-story house that had been added onto many times over the more than two hundred and fifty years it had stood just outside the small New England town, that was just bursting with green and flowers everywhere. Molly pulled into the driveway and soon all three were greeted by Mike and Megan running out the door to see them.

It was hugs and clasped hands as Sara was finally introduced to them after they had talked a little on the phone in the last days. Megan showed them in and where the bathroom was. Molly went in first and called out to Sara to please bring her handbag to her in there.

"Mine came three hours ago" Megan said with a frown, understanding why Molly had called out to Sara.

After talking for about fifteen minutes while Mike got Lou the ounce of pot and put the money in his brother's bedroom, they went to eat a large feast Megan had made, knowing after they ate and smoked, they would not want to do anything much else the rest of the day. Molly and Megan had both silently agreed to wait until they could all smoke and relax before talking about their dreams.

Megan had noticed that they had several notebooks and some ancient history books they brought in with them. This was followed by a box of mixed turquoise and petrified wood they had for them, along with dozens of polaroids to show them.

After eating, they went to a windowless smaller room with a nice stereo and many low and soft chairs and a couch that the three women claimed. "It sucks that we both got our period. If you ride with them for a time Sara, I bet you will sync up with Molly and we may all have ours at the same time in July. That would SUCK!! Megan said with an exaggerated frown. By the count of days, her and Molly should be fine for the two weeks they planned to travel together.

Lou packed Mike's bong with single hits of many of the different samples and some of a few larger bowls of the purple weed with some of the Hash from Katy mixed in, getting everyone good and high.

Megan was sitting between Molly and Sara, with her eyes half closed and mixed look on her face as she turned to Molly. "I know there is much you want to tell me but let's get the painful part out of the way. Where were we and do you know who died and when. It looks like the Civil War era to me, and now meeting you Sara, I understand some of the deeper connections we all have."

Molly and Sara held Megans hands, both looked out at the men, listening to them. "Megan, I think we were in a town in Maine, and it was the Fourth of July in 1863. The day after the Battle of Gettysburg had ended and we were going to the train and telegraph station to see if our husbands were among the killed and wounded. They were in the same regiment. The twentieth of Maine and were in killed in an important part of the battle.

For the next three hours the five of them smoked and talked more of their dreams and compared notes from all of their notebooks and the one Megan and Mike had started after some other unusual occurrences.

"I see your other notebook that says Cortinarius Project, Lou. What is that about? It sounds like something old I've heard somewhere before." Mike asked.

Lou packed one more round of bong hits for all as he organized his thoughts and began to tell them of how much of this was connected and how the three of them, Star and Joe had connections going back about four thousand years and that they were now trying to work with those in the past to bring some of their knowledge and wisdom to this time.

"We and others have found out bits of information and been able to confirm some things with those that lived then."

Megan was leafing through Molly's notebook and noticed the mostly blank page Molly had not talked about. "Molly, isn't Andromeda the name of your station wagon?"

Before Molly could put her answer together Mike calmly looked at Megan and said with his eyes lit like red as Christmas lights. The letters and numbers are for stars Honey.

Megan's own red eyes went wide as she whipped her head around and looked deeply into Molly's eyes.

Molly took her hand as Sara opened her notebook silently and showed them the page where she had written HD 37605 e / Talked with Andromeda!

Sara had taken the page with the writeup of her trip, out of the notebook when Molly explained why hers was blank and that others might read it someday.

Molly's crimson and now dark brown eyes looked deeply into Megans. "All we were told we could say is that we saw what could be if us and others are successful, but we were told we could not discuss with anyone what happened."

Lou told Mike. "I was with Molly and that was all we were told we could say for now but in the future, we may be able to talk about this and to stay open to things."

Sara spoke softly next saying. "I went on a similar journey to what they did alone and all of what they say is true. There are very powerful, but so far good forces at work here that I do not understand."

"I think I understand some of this and I will go through the history books around here for any information and hope to join with your journey guys. Mike and I have two shared dream times. In one we awake in a small and dirt floored house, that looks like we are on a medieval farmstead and the other looks like we are together on some kind of maybe an ancient Greek island, but it does not look like any I have read about.

Mike kind of straightened up and saying. "That's where I heard the name! It was in one of those strange dreams I had with you, but in that one I had to look for you for a few moments."

It was another half an hour of talking and making some plans as Lou had their maps out to plan with them the routes they were going to take and then he showed them their intended route for the rest of the month going to Oregon and then south.

Megan was very high as her mind raced with all she had learned in the last four hours. She looked at the map and the plan for the first half of July together and then the others trip to the west coast, where she had never been.

She did not give a shit about her job in the Coffee shop with the asshole owner. Mike ended up with six weeks off last year in July and half of August. Mike had gotten the house and ten acres from his uncle, and it was all paid for so there was no rent or mortgage to worry about. Mikes brother would be there smoking pot and playing naked Video Games with his girlfriend so all would be good at home, and they had plenty of money in the bank with the two of them working. It was a good and private dream of Megans.

Molly and Megan went to change their tampons and were surprised it was already past six in the evening. "Can I use your phone and call my mother and let her know we will be there before eight tonight. I hate to have to go but I told her we would smoke with her tonight and crash there."

"I understand Molly and it has been awesome to see you again. In July maybe we will all dream as one, either of that time or another. Hopefully you have the dirt floored house next to us a thousand years ago." Megan said with a laugh and a brief but intense kiss between the two women who had longed to explore the other for over two months now.

Fireworks in July were looking even better with Sara now joining them. Megan's horny little mind thought. Mike may get tonight off, but he better be ready to ruin another set of old sheets tomorrow night.

Fifteen minutes later it was all tearful hugs goodbye in the driveway before Lou had Andromeda going back through town and soon on a main road heading south almost directly to Molly's mom April's house.

At 7:45 they were pulling into the driveway of the Riverstone faced house and parked in the back so all could be unloaded without nosy neighbors seeing anything from the road or side. April was down the stairs to greet them all with hugs and kisses on their cheeks as Molly's sister Patty followed her and was happy to see them and be introduced to Sara.

"I only got about fifteen minutes before Drew is picking me up Mol. Let me try one of your crazy pot flavors from the road before I have to go. Your old car is in the shop getting new brakes done on Tuesday."

Lou packed his pipe after he and Molly brought in a bag of laundry to do. "Try this red and green stuff we got out west and I'll give you and Drew a bud of this purple weed to smoke over his place later."

Drew pulled up ten minutes later, with Patty's Corolla to surprise her with the car fixed early. He saw the white station wagon and came in to say hi to all instead of just honking the horn for her. They stayed for one more round with the pipe before running out the door to catch a movie and crash at his place for the night. Neither had to work on the Monday holiday.

April was keeping a meatloaf warm in the stove for them as she told them. "Ok we are all a little stoned now. We should eat before we smoke any more. Show me the pictures of the road Molly while we eat and talk. I know most of the people I see in the first one of Star and her mother. How is she doing with the twins?"

They ate and all chatted with each other and went through all of the photos and April opened the box of glassware Molly had found the day before. By the time they were done eating, April had unwrapped and rinsed off the set while adding her pieces that were a match to the pattern of the set and a few of the same one in different colors she had on her bridge table to show off to her friends in a few days.

After they ate the four of them went to sit at the table with the new glassware set as April filled two of the pitchers in the set with Iced tea and one of Ice water for all of them as Lou looked at a tall flower vase with an opening you could put a wide cork with two holes and some tubing as he joked. "Too bad April this set does not have a matching bong to go with it."

He got out the purple pot and some of their hash to go with it. Molly closed curtains and Sara helped Lou break up different small piles of pot into some of the small cake plates and saucers in the set.

April got her small pipe out from the table and Molly rolled a joint with the hash and one of their other weeds they had gotten for their turquoise and petrified wood in trade. Soon all four were very stoned and talking as they all relaxed, and Lou and Sara got to know April better under more relaxed circumstances than the concert parking lot for Sara and when Lou first met April and had to prove to her Molly would be safe and fed on their adventure.

So, my naughty daughter and her friends, I see all of you have been bitten by different vampires all around your necks. Sara you are going to have to grow your hair longer to cover all of the fun you three had last night and before. Some of yours look older Molly.

They all blushed a little at her noticing the love bites of the last two nights and some of the older ones on Lou and Molly from their time together. "Oh, please you three. You have nothing to be ashamed of around me as long you are all being careful and treating each other well, which I can tell from the smiles you are all wearing."

Then with her own sly grin she added. "I'm just jealous with Randy being away for over a week and a little horny with my period over three days ago." She ended with a mock frown.

"I know about getting your period mom. Mine arrived just after we got to Megans today. I will have a very quiet night myself." Molly added with her own exaggerated frown.

"Well at least there is pot, and you are not going to your room with a large glass of wine and a book to be miserable over."

"One other thing you two. Stay out of my dreams. It fucks with my mind too much." April told them in a half serious way.

"What dream did you have with us in it mom?" Molly asked as Lou went to look intently at her next to him with Sara looking on next to April as she was packing some of her own pot in the pipe.

I had this dream of a time long ago where I have met and am enjoying the largest man I have ever been with. April said with her own sly/horny grin. Then I am at some strange marriage ceremony with you and Lou next to me and a topless Star marrying us, and her oldest daughter is there as kind of helper for you two."

Then with a kind of far off look she added. "After the ceremony was a dream to remember."

Lou looked at April intently with his very red and blue eyes saying calmly. "April, have you had any other dreams of you and Amaros together, since the night of the joining ceremony?"

April almost dropped the pipe she was handing to Sara and began to cough her last hit in Molly's face as she went to look deeply at Lou. "How the Fuck do you know his name? I've never told anyone about this dream before now."

"Mom this is going to take some time to explain but we both Lou and I have had dreams of this same day and have been there and been able to talk with each other as we are now but in that time."

"WHAT??!??!"

"It's true April. I have met them in that time and have talked with the one who's souls they share in this time. Like Molly said it is very difficult to explain and I don't understand a lot of it either." Sara added looking with her gray and red eyes into April's confused ones.

Molly got all of their notebooks out and passed them to each of them along with some of the photocopies of books and the notebook Lou was compiling of Cortinarius. As Molly began to talk and Sara lit another pipe full, they began to explain to April more about their joined dreams of several past lives, but that there were other forces which were guiding some or all of this.

Lou had found in their roach collection the one of the Tai-Stick and the Bomber Star had rolled to go with their last trip on purple mushrooms. "Only a couple of hits each from these. One of these has hash in it and God knows what Tai-Stick is. This was only the third one I've smoked that I think was real."

April was a little shaken and excited to learn more about what they were talking about. Among one of the first things, they showed her was the polaroid of the purple mushrooms as Lou asked her. "April have you ever done any mushrooms like these or even seen these?"

April looked at the photo, while Molly was silently thanking Lou for asking what would have been a much more awkward question. "We have done these twice and the effects leave you in a way that connects you deeply with others."

"I have seen these. In my dream of the ceremony with Amaros. We were served the vile tasting things and some wine with their stems floating in it and ruining what would have been a very good wine."

Then looking into everyone's eyes, finishing with Sara's bright grey one's. I have done magic mushrooms more times than I want to admit to, but I have never seen one's like these. You have to be fucking careful with mushrooms guys."

"Star gave us these and said they were an ancient type and rare. I think they were native to the place where the ceremony was, mom. Cortinarius."

For the next two hours the three of them explained as much as they could. She asked more about their making love in Andromeda, Molly calmly told her after she got a sly look in the eye from her mother. "Ok April. You want the dirty details I bet."

"You're not going to surprise me Hot Pants."

"Fine Mom. Both times we did these kinds of mushrooms we ended up late in the night making love in Andromeda during intense thunderstorms. The first time we did these, Lou took my anal virginity. We saw a beautiful rainbow shoot out from the great crystal that hangs beneath her rearview mirror from the lightning while I was bent over the back seat, and we came together.

April did her best to hide any emotions as she looked at Lou, who was a little stunned by what Molly had said about their life to her mom. "So, Lou I let you take my daughter on the road, and you end up buggering my poor innocent Hot Pants. Be careful Sara these two could be a bad influence on you." She said with a smile and a laugh, while looking at Sara next to her, passing another pipe full of very good weed they had brought.

Both women's hands touched again as the pipe was traded and April felt a warm pulse from the soft and small fingers of the nineteen-year old's brushing hers slowly in their stoned state. Their chairs had moved closer over the hours as they had talked and hugged while showing her some of their notes.

It had been almost two weeks since Randy had last been free, and over a month since she last had her tongue buried deep in her friend Karen's shaved wet pussy and the little cutie next to her, with hickeys from Lou and her daughter was making hers wet and hungry for her fingers and a toy or two after everyone went to bed.

Sara answered with her own mischievous grin. "I know what you mean. Less than two weeks later I let Lou take my ass for the first time. He was very kind, and it was wonderful, like he was with Molly before."

For a moment April was speechless as Sara gave her another warm hug and told her. "Lou is the kindest man I have known, but he does belong with Molly, but we will always share in our "Sphere of Love"."

April could not help but feel her nipples harden under her black t-shirt, as her ass got the same twitch that her lonely pussy was feeling. The big vibrator is going up my ass tonight, April thought as her and Sara again swapped deeper looks and energies with they're fleeting touches.

Sara's own pussy was feeling a twitch from all of the talk which got her wet and her still sensitive asshole longing for a slow and deep fuck tonight, that she doubted she would have.

They talked for another hour, until Molly began to fade and said she would go take a shower. April showed Sara the spare room near hers since Molly's bed would not hold the three of them comfortably. "Sorry I don't have a big hotel bed for the three of you to share." She told Sara, showing her the bathroom next to it, telling her there were towels and to take one there while Molly was still in, and Lou was getting all of their stuff together.