Roadside Favors

Story Info
A priestess tends to the needs of her bodyguard.
2.5k words
4.52
2.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kal slumped down next to his backpack. His muscles relaxed, his aching body dripping with sweat. The man pulled at the straps of his armor until they came loose, letting the metal plates fall unceremoniously to his side before yanking his sweat drenched shirt off. He sighed quietly when the subtle breeze washed against his sweaty skin. The paltry shade helped to cool his body further, granting some much-needed reprieve from the sun's constant assault, if only a little. He'd have to wait for nightfall to finally relax, though given the sun's spot in the sky, he wouldn't have to wait very long.

His tired eyes turned upwards, towards his traveling companion. The massive Minotaur stood high above him, nearing eight feet tall. She wore long red robes, a dull garnet color with gold trimming stitched into intricate floral patterns, with long brown hair that cascaded down past her shoulders. Small bits of jewelry such as rings and piercings covered her body, the centerpiece of which was the large blue gemstone that sat upon her forehead, hanging from the golden circlet that adorned her head. She knelt down across from him, sitting down on her knees as she did much the same as he had done. She parted her ornate robes in an attempt to cool off, exposing her massive breasts to the air without a second thought and let them breathe freely from inside their sweaty confines. She relaxed under her shaded spot, breathing a deep sigh before reaching up to tie her hair back into a knot.

Kal's eyes lingered on her as she moved. He watched with tired eyes, admiring the way her massive breasts bounced with every pull of her arm. Sweat ran down her furry mounds, pulling on her exposed nipple before dripping unceremoniously off. He wasn't sure if it was the heat or the lack of privacy this long trip afforded him, but it was starting to get to him. He found it hard to look away, even as his heart quickened and his pants tightened around his waist. Only when his growing erection pushed against his rough, sweaty trousers did he come to. He shook his head, clearing his mind as he forced his attention elsewhere, instead, focusing on the canteen in his bag, an equally appealing sight during the heatwave. He uncapped it before upending the thing, taking deep, greedy gulps and letting the cool water wash away the haze that the heat brought with it.

A deceptively soft voice cut through the silence between them, a sweet voice that he'd grown all too accustomed to. "That looks painful." She pointed out, concern laced between her words. "That's not because of me, is it?" Hela asked, her hair now tied in a neat ponytail. Her eyes were locked on his pants, the clear outline of his erection pressing firmly against the fabric.

He scoffed, crossing his legs and letting the hot, wet fabric pull tighter around him. "Well... I mean, come on!" He gestured vaguely in her direction. "With you walking around like that all day, can you really blame me?" He asked, a bit snarkier than he meant to be.

She paused for a moment before looking down at herself, studying her bare chest. She gasped, putting her hand up to her mouth as if a great realization had just dawned on her. "Oh, my!" She blurted out, before quickly closing her gown out of embarrassment. "I should have asked before exposing myself like that, shouldn't I?" She asked, laughing awkwardly to herself. "My apologies!"

A pang of guilt struck him instantly. "Aw shit..." He mumbled, running his hands over his sweaty forehead as he thought. She didn't deserve that. He wasn't much of a wordsmith, but even he knew he could have approached the subject with a bit more tact.

"Nah, forget it, it's way too hot for that." He waved his hand dismissively, shaking his head. "Maybe that came out wrong. I really don't mind, it's just that the heat's getting to my head, is all." He tried explaining.

She considered his words quietly for a moment before bowing her head in thanks. "I appreciate your kindness and consideration, sir Kal." She opened her robes once again before continuing. "And I apologize for exposing myself previously. We don't have such reservations at the temple, I suppose I simply forgot."

"Pfft, don't worry about it. I wouldn't have been as nice if someone told me to put a shirt on in this heat." He told her. "Besides, I think you look great." He added, even though he probably shouldn't have.

A smile spread across her lips, hidden by the shade of the tree. He was a crude man, very rough around the edges, but somewhere under his gruff 'all work' exterior, there was a nice, caring person.

"I keep hearing about this temple." Kal filled in the awkward silence, leaning back and staring up at the leafy canopy that shielded them. "What's it like living in a place like that?" He asked. He wasn't much for conversation, but he enjoyed listening to her prattle on.

She perked up, face aglow. "Wonderful! It's a quiet life, simple and peaceful. I've lived in the Temple of Rehdana since I was of age and have devoted my life in service of her ever since." She explained, her eyes twinkling as she recalled her home. "We perform our duties while we live within the temple grounds, myself and nearly a dozen others, mostly maintaining the shrines and gardens, but we also perform charity work, as well as offering some services within the temple, such as marriage ceremonies and blessings."

Kal smiled to himself. "Sounds nice, kind of like a vacation. Maybe you can show me around when we get back?"

"I would love to!" She chimed happily.

Hela turned her attention back towards him, her eyes instinctively settling on the prominent erection that he continued to ignore. His size and girth left little to the imagination, leaving a near perfect phallic imprint in his pants that pulsed rhythmically under the fabric, forming a wet spot near the tip. She stared for longer than she should have, her own lewd thoughts slowly taking shape. In truth, the heat was getting to her too, playing on her more innate, animalistic desires. They were easy enough to satisfy on any other day, the followers of Rehdana were no strangers to acts of intimacy and were always eager enough to help each other out, but the road back home was a long and lonely one. But she wasn't alone, not with Kal here, at least.

"Rehdana is the patron goddess of love and charity. She teaches us to love ourselves for who we are, for only once we truly love ourselves, we may truly love others. She also teaches us to love our friends as if they were our family, to look after them in their time of need so they may look after us in turn, for those bonds cannot be easily broken." She continued. Her voice was low now, her words clearly holding a weight behind them, a weight Kal couldn't quite decipher yet.

"Leaving the temple behind has been very difficult for me, but you've made the journey fairly pleasant." She admitted, a warm smile greeting Kal as he turned towards her. "You've been an excellent friend to me, Kal, but I must admit, it is difficult to watch you suffer on such a beautiful trip, especially when it is so easily remedied."

He laughed awkwardly, rubbing the back of his head as his hazy mind began to race. "Well, I mean, what can you do, am I right?" He asked nervously, shrugging his shoulders.

"If you'd like, and only if you feel comfortable, you may come closer and I can show you what can be done." She offered. Her words were so articulate, yet dripping with lust.

He considered her offer, hesitating for only a moment before pulling himself to his feet and walking towards the waiting priestess. He wouldn't usually do something like this with a client, preferring to keep his private and professional life apart, but something was different about her, something he hadn't noticed before, like an invisible force drawing him closer. He stopped in front of her, shifting awkwardly in the heat. It felt so wrong to him, being with a priestess of love and charity, almost like he was taking advantage of her. Yet, she stared at him with an intensity that suggested otherwise.

She ran her large hands along his legs, his waiting cock stiffening in response. His sensitive skin burned beneath the fabric as she trailed her hands over him, before finally stopping at his waist. She hooked her fingers under his pants and pulled down, letting his erection bounce free from its confines. His skin burned red hot, hovering only an inch above her snout. It pulsed in time with his quickening heart, leaking a generous amount of precum onto her nose with every beat. Hela breathed in his scent, taking in his musk before speaking.

"Oh... You poor man." She hummed to herself, her honeyed words teasing his ears. "You should have come to me sooner. We could have settled this days ago." She told him, her hot breath tickling his sweaty skin.

She put her hands on her knees, steadying herself as she leaned closer. She kissed him gently, her soft, cool lips pressing against his hot flesh. In an instant, searing pleasure coursed through his hazy mind. He needed this a lot more than he cared to admit. Her mouth continued along his length, supple lips gliding across his shaft, eyes upturned as she watched for his reaction. He groaned, placing one callused hand upon her head before running his fingers through her silky brown hair. "You're amazing..." He muttered under his breath, hips moving back and forth in time with her own movements.

She smiled to herself. His compliment, although soft and fleeting, didn't fall on deaf ears. Her tongue slid from her mouth, eager to reward his kind words. The long, dexterous organ coiled loosely around his shaft before she slowly dragged it up and down his needy length in tandem with her mouth. He gasped as new, foreign feelings flooded his senses. She paused near the base of his penis, before dragging her long tongue along his sensitive underside. She could feel it pulse against her tongue, leaking salty precum onto the slick organ. She stopped at his tip, cupping her lips around it and sucking gently. She could feel his cock trembling against her lips, forcing thick, salty pre-cum into her mouth. He wouldn't last much longer, they both knew that. He pushed against her lips, the tip barely pushing past her lips, silently begging for entry.

She obliged, letting his cock glide past and into her warm, waiting mouth. He held her in place as his penis pulsed inside her, before slowly moving his hips back and forth. His hand moved further down, holding her by the horns as he pumped softly into her warm mouth. He could feel her tongue sliding against his cock, exploring every inch of his manhood as he pushed in and out of her mouth. Sweat dripped from his brow, his movements becoming more sluggish. The heat took its toll once again. He could hardly keep up, the only thing pushing him forward was the growing pressure in his loins. His thrusting grew in pace, becoming more erratic and desperate.

"I'm gonna..." He groaned, struggling to catch his breath in the heat of the moment. "Hela, i'm going to-" He was cut short when two large hands clasped over his butt, pushing him closer and plunging him as deep as he could go.

His mind lit up, bolts of pure pleasure passing through him. His tip pressed against the back of her throat, forcing strings of cum down her throat with every pulse. Her tongue continued its journey along his length, milking his orgasm for everything it was worth. She kept him like that for a while, her soft, supple hands now an iron grip around his waist.

Her grip finally loosened after what felt like minutes, letting him take one shaky step back. His cock was left spotless, only a thin sheen of saliva was left, as if it had been spit shined and thoroughly polished, though the way she used her tongue, he might as well have been. She stared up at him as if nothing had happened, as beautiful as ever, not even a hair out of place.

"How was it?" She asked, her glowing happiness forcing a smile upon his own face.

With his heart hammering in his chest, he could only nod dumbly before collapsing next to her, sweat dripping from his body like a fountain.

"I've never been with a human before." She admitted, before looking down at her exhausted partner. "And I've never been with someone so big before." She added. He laughed, struggling to breath as his head continued to spin. That was high praise coming from a Minotaur, he had to admit.

"Is the heat still bothering you?" She asked, receiving only a half-hearted nod in return. "The sun will be setting soon, then you will be able to relax. In the meantime, you may use my cooling crystal."

He perked up, his brain trying to process her words. "Cooling what?" He mumbled under his breath.

She lowered something around him, placing a piece of heavy jewelry around his neck. It was her circlet, now just a necklace on his comparatively small frame. The large blue sapphire glinted in the light of the dying sun, resting peacefully on his bare chest. The cold hit him immediately, washing over his body like a blizzard. His skin pricked up with goosebumps and he could almost see his breath.

"Without fur, it might be a bit strong for you." She warned.

He waved away her concerns, shaking his head. "It's perfect." He told her. He couldn't muster up the energy to be mad at her for withholding something like this the whole time, especially after what she had just done for him.

"I am glad." She smiled, turning away from him. "You will need your energy for what comes later tonight." She warned, her words looming threateningly over him.

"What? What's happening tonight?" He asked, a bit concerned.

She looked down at him, that same pull that mesmerized him before now held him captivated again. "We have walked this road together, don't think for a second I haven't felt the same heat." She told him. "You will be sleeping in my tent tonight. Is that OK?" She asked.

"Um... ya, I guess." He stammered out, his heart picking up in pace once again. She smiled at him warmly before turning her attention back to the distant orange sky. He followed her gaze, his mind running rampant. He might have gotten himself into quite a bit of trouble this time around, but trouble like this was more than welcome