Roadside Service

Story Info
Full service.
414 words
3.64
7.9k
3
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Kate wheeled the truck into the repair yard. She looked at the woman. "You understand, I can't fix your car tonight."

"Oh, but I thought." The woman was very concerned.

"Honey, this is not a 24 hour service center. This is Podunk Arizona and I run this place by myself." Kate stepped out of the truck. "Now you can come in and we can do the paperwork on this, I will call and get you a room at the only motel in town and we will get you on your way by tomorrow afternoon if we are lucky."

Tracy thought about it but by the time she had decided that was a reasonable plan, Kate was already in the office. When she entered the office, Kate was filling out a work order.

She nodded. "Have a seat."

Tracy sat. A few minutes later, Kate turned the form toward Tracy and placed a pen on the desk. "I'll need your contact info and a signature." She said.

Tracy started to read the form. Kate stood and went to the door, flipping the lock and pulling down the shades. Tracy was paying no attention.

When Tracy had signed and pushed the form back to where Kate had been sitting, which was the first time she realized Kate had moved.

Kate was beside her when Tracy looked up. Kate ran her fingers over Tracy's cheek. Tracy leaned back. It gave Kate room to slip in between Tracy and the desk. The two were looking at each other.

"Now," Kate said. She began unbuttoning her jeans.

"What?" Tracy started to speak.

Kate made a shushing noise and put a finger to her lips. "I believe what you told me was 'Please, I will do anything.' Isn't that right?"

"But?" Tracy objected.

Kate leaned forward and worked her jeans down over her hips. Under those greasy work clothes, she was quite a pretty thirty-year-old woman. "I still have your car hooked to my truck." She explained. "I can take it back out there on that dark lonely road if you would prefer."

Finally Tracy shook her head.

Kate slipped onto the desk and pulled her jeans free. She dropped them on the floor. Tracy just stared at Kate.

"I've never done this before." Tracy said.

Kate pulled Tracy to her feet. She kissed her cheek and then she whispered. "Well, you won't be able to say that tomorrow."

"Now take my panties off. I'm a very horny girl."